About Me

My photo
Real life Black Master with over 15 years of real life experience with cum sluts, subs, sex slaves, white cuckold couples

Friday, December 7, 2007

Blonde were made for BBC some say


Blonde were made for BBC some say magnify
Immediately I knew what they wanted and the thought of a black pole thrusting into my playpen is all that it takes to arouse me. My nips were pressing against my bikini top showing that I was aroused. My boobs were getting a lot of looks and finger pointing from the guys nudging their friends to look.

When I arrived home that evening, seeing how wet my shorts were and being aroused, the only thing I could do was to get out my black toy and relive the pressure that had built up. When I called Jean later, she told me she had done the same.

I had laid back on the bed, spread my legs apart, lifted my legs so the feet were flat on the bed, inserted the toy to get it lubricated with my left hand, then used my right hand fingers to hold my blood swollen lips apart. I used the toy to rub my clit and build myself while thinking of some strange black guy there teasing me with his monstrous toy.

When I reached my peak, I shoved the toy into the playpen and moaned vocally my orgasm as my pussy locked onto the black toy that was giving me so much pleasure.

I was looking forward to the fourth week and was leaking a lot all week thinking that maybe I would get to see my admirers finally. Unfortunately, no drinks showed up. I began to wonder, is it over?

The same for the fifth week, nothing

On the sixth week, early in the game, I saw two black guys in business suits. I pointed them out to Jean. Because of my interest in those guys, I missed shots and was yelled at by my team members. Jean was doing the same. The coach pulled us and told us we could get back into the game when our minds were focused again on the big ball and not the little ones.

Both Jean and I tried to ignore the guys but would occasionally slip a peek in their direction to see if they were interested in us. We were both disappointed in that there was no interest shown by them in us; not even so much as a glance our way. Then unexpectedly we heard, "Ladies, it looks as though you two could use a drink." It was the business suit guys.

We both looked at them with smiles on our faces and said, "Thanks we sure do need a drink."

Jean then said, "Are you the ghost that have been getting us drinks earlier in the season?"

We heard, "My name is Charles and this is Jack my partner. Yes, we have been the buyers of the earlier drinks. Look, we have a dinner engagement but are hoping that you two will be here later, say eleven so we could buy you a round before you go home. We sure would like to visit and have you get to know us better and we sure would love to get to know you two better."

Jean had that approval look in her eyes and said, "Sure we will let you do that."

"Thanks and enjoy those drinks ladies and see you later."

My nips were hard again and I knew I was getting damp.

Jean and I sat out the rest of the game and talked about them, wondering all sorts of things but knowing one thing for sure and that was that they want to get into our playpens.

We hung around the bar and talked about them following us from bar to bar over the past few weeks. Our friends were kidding us about hanging around to get laid.

At ten-forty five, they came back, dressed in white cut offs and white sleeveless muscle shirts. They sure looked masculine in shape and size in these white clothes. They had on baggy shorts, which hid the particular asset I was interested in viewing. Most of our friends had left but a few were still there. The guys bought a round for everyone, thanked us for staying and told us about themselves.

They were cousins both thirty years old. Jack was never married and Charles was divorced with one boy, seven years old, living with him. They were partners in a machine shop, redoing car and truck engines. Charles solicited the business and Jack worked it into the schedule.

The bar had a dance floor. From time to time, they would ask us to dance as well as asking our girlfriends to dance.

As it was approaching closing time Jack said, "Thanks for hanging around. We are looking forward to seeing you all next week at your next game."

My heart sunk. They did not even ask for our phone number. What's going on was going through my mind.

We all hugged and went our way. Jean and I ride together and we talked about the night. They were nice guys, in fact sweet guys and I would have said yes if they had asked. I guess them not asking and knowing the faces, did not get me aroused enough to play with myself before slipping into slumber land.

The next week they did show up in leisure office attire at our game. Because we knew them and since it led to no hot date the previous week, Jean and I concentrated on the game and helped the team win this time.

After the game, the cocktail waitress indicated the guys had reserved a table and everyone was welcome to gather for appetizers and drinks. It was on them. When we reached the table, it was obvious to everyone that Jack latched onto me and Charles latched onto Jean. We sat around drinking, nibbling, dancing and blah blah. When it came near to closing time, Jack leaned into me and whispered, "Amy, may I have your phone number, please?"

I was pleased hearing that and said, "Of course." He gave me two business cards and asked that I keep one and write my number on the other. He had gotten a pen from somewhere, probably the cocktail waitress.

Again, we all hugged and they indicated they would see us at the next game as we departed the bar for the night.

Jean and I talked about the happenings. She had given her number to Charles. We were wondering why they were not more aggressive in asking us for dates. We also talked about that we would have gone out with them if they had asked. Dating black guys is not high on our list of dating but we do from time to time and enjoy the pleasures and fun times we receive when we do.

The following Tuesday night, the phone rang. Looking at the caller ID, I recognized it was Jack's number. I answered it with "Hi Jack."

"Hi Babe, how are you?"

"Fine and you?"

"I'd be much better if you were here with me."

"How is that, Jack?"

"Well, we could be having fun and enjoying each other's company."

"I see. So what are you trying to tell or ask me?"

"Well babe, ever since Charles and I watched your team playing volleyball we have wanted to get to know you and Jean better. I have had you and your cousin on my mind a lot. You are a big girl. You know what we do when we are horny and alone."

I giggled and said, "Well I have heard and assume it is true what I have heard."

"What have you heard?"

"Can we discuss something else? Why did you call?"

"Because I am here horny thinking of you and wanting to know if you would go out on a date with me. Have you ever dated a black guy?"

"Yes I have."

"Did you have a good time?"

"Yes"

"Did he treat you gently?"

"Yes"

"Did he introduce you to new experiences?"

"Yes I enjoyed myself. I have dated several different black guys and they were all great fun."

By know my nips were hard and I was damp between my legs talking with Jack.

"When are you free to go out? Do you have any particular date in mind?"

"Let me get back to you when a good time might be, probably a week from this coming Friday or Saturday."

"Incidentally Charles is supposed to be asking Jean now. If she agrees is there any chance we could double date?"

"That might be possible Jack."

"Has Jean ever dated a black guy?"

"Yes she has."

"What does she say about them?"

"Well she enjoys their company like I do."

"Does she ever discuss what they do together on a date?"

"Yes she does, Jack"

"Care to tell me more of what she says?"

"What do you want me to say?"

"Does she ever discuss their assets and how they use them?"

I giggled and said, "Yes she does."

"Does it turn you on when she talks about it?"

"Yes it does Jack."

"Nice to hear you say that Amy. I am sitting here really hard now if you know what I mean."

"I know what you mean Jack. Can I assume you are stroking and partially naked?

"I am completely naked, Amy. I wish it was your hand messing instead of mine."

"I see, well I mean I heard you. I will get back to you on a date."

"Wait Amy, please don't hang up. I want to talk more and ask you more questions."

"I assume your questions will have to do with sex since you are there stroking, thinking of me."

"Don't get mad at me Amy but yes. I am so horny."

"Well I would hate to be the one not to let you have a nice finish to what you are doing so go ahead and ask."

"Thanks Amy. Amy, picture me here with nine hard inches and leaking."

"Okay."

"Does that do anything for you?"

"Well picturing you leaning back with the phone in one hand, the other hand pumping your cock and your brain focused on me has my nips hard."

"My brain is picturing you naked, staring at perfect mouth filling breast, blond hair in pony tail like when you are playing volleyball and you desiring for me to bury my cock into that hot, tight, pussy, dripping with love juices and sending you to pleasure land."

"Well your imagination is sure working."

"Amy, what are you wearing?"

I laughed as I respond, "Well just a mid-thigh silk white robe. I just got out of the shower."

"Mmmm, awesome, that just made me get a tad harder."

"Amy, open your robe and suck a nipple if you can. If not play with one and then tell me how it feels."

"Where is this going to lead Jack?"

"Just do I ask, please, Amy?"

"Okay Jack, just for you."

I open my robe and roll my left nipple between fingers. The fingering sends desire to my pussy wanting more.

"Jack that feels good, you are getting me worked up. Is that your plan?"

"Let's play babe, let's make ourselves feel good. Pretend that it is my mouth on your breast. Can you cradle the phone and use your finger on your clit imagining it's my tongue?"

"Let me get comfortable Jack and I will try your suggestion."

"Okay babe, I will wait."

"Ok Jack, I am on my back, robe gone using my left hand on my left breast and my right hand at my hot wet gash just as you desired."

"Awesome babe, just awesome."

"Amy do you have a toy?

I blushed at the question and answered, "Yes I do."

"What kind of toy is it?

I blushed deeper and said, "A realistic black vibrating cock with balls."

"How many inches is it?"

I blushed more and answered with, "Ten inches."

"Awesome, just awesome. Are you still playing with your nip and clit?"

"Yes, Jack I am."

"Tell me how you feel."

"I want to cum. I want a cock pounding me."

"Take your toy Amy and make yourself feel good and be vocal as you are doing it, please."

"Ok, give me a few seconds to get it."

"Okay babe."

I am so horny as I reach into the drawer of the night stand, grab my toy and slowly insert it going, "mmmmm...mmm...mmm" as it slips in so Jack can hear my soft moan.

"Oh God Jack it feels so good to be filled up. I wish it was you here on top of me and it was your cock there."

"Go for it babe. Make your mind think it is my cock pleasing you."

I focused on pleasuring myself and go, "Oh yes, ohoooo...ooo...ooo", as I was climbing to an orgasm thrusting that imitation deep and faster with my hips lifting off the bed to meet it and to get it deeper. I was using my left hand to hold the toy and my right hand fingers massing the clit.

I thrust the imitation faster and harder to make myself go over the edge.

"I'm building, it feels so good. Oh yes, yes, yes! Jack I am getting close. Oh, I am going Jack. I'm cuuuuuuuuuummmmiiinnngggg, Ahhhhh, ohooooooo God, Jack, ohooooo!"

"Ride me babe, ride me, oh babe I am going to shoot my load deep into that hot box of yours, here it comes, Ugghh...ohoo...mmm...mmm...!"

We were both silent except for the heavy breathing while we recovered from the orgasm we induced in ourselves.

"Thanks babe for helping me feel really good tonight. I hope you have nice dreams when you replay it in your mind. I am really looking forward more than ever to our date. I hope I will be the best yet that you have dated. I will try my best."

"I will Jack and thank you. That was a first for me getting off over the phone but a real cock would have been much better."

"I can relate babe. A real hot tight pussy would have been better than my hand. Well Amy, maybe when we have our date we can have our wish become realistic. It seems like I already know you intimately."

"I think so Jack. Well I need to shower again and will get back to you."

In the shower as the warm water was cascading over me, my fingers went to work again thinking of Jack and the anticipation of having his cock visit my playpen. Knowing he wanted to double date suggest that maybe Charles would play there also while Jack played in Jean's playpen.

As I was drying off , the phone rang and it was Jean. "Hi cous, what's new?" I asked.

"Well a first for me. Charles and I were talking and it led to us both getting off together on the phone."

I started to roar in laughter.

"What's so funny?"

"Jack and I did the same thing. He started out buy asking for a date and ending up both of us cumming. He got me hot and bothered. I wanted to feel his cock banging me."

"Yeah, Charles did the same with me. Jeez, he sounded so sexy. When do you want to double date with them? Charles indicated that Jack was talking with you at the same time he was talking to me and suggested the double date thing."

"I can't this weekend but next is open."

"Okay lets plan on Friday night. If things go like I think they will, we will be staying over Saturday night also."

"I hope they do. I think they want to swap and I am game for it. Are you?

"Of course Amy you know me."

Okay. I will call Jack tomorrow and tell him if he does not call me."

When I arrived home, Wednesday evening there was a message from Jack asking if we had selected a date.

I called him and told him a week from Friday we both are free.

"Thanks Amy and by the way between now and then if you wanna..."

"Thanks Jack, I think I know what you were going to say. Save it up for our date. I want to feel a nice gush of your love juice."

"I don't know if I can last that long without taking the stress off once or twice. I promise I will deliver what you want. By the way do you do bare back?"

"Sometimes Jack, depends, but most of the time not. I hope you understand."

"Sure do babe. I just need to bring condoms with extra large reservoirs then. Oh, saying that, how about you and Jean spending that Friday night at Charles place or mine? Both of us have lots of room. If it's Charles place he will have his mom baby sit his son so no problem. Think on it and suggest it to Jean will you please. Incidentally, if you have no plans for that Saturday after and want to spend Saturday with us, you both sure are welcome and we would love to have you spend the weekend with us."

"Sure Jack, I will talk to Jean and thanks for the offer. Talk to you later then, bye."

I immediately called Jean and told her to pack her overnight bag for the weekend. We both giggled and laughed as to how we had the guys figured out. We decided to stay at Charles place thinking with a boy possibly showing up might keeps things a tad quieter and more subdued.

Thursday came and the guys showed up in their suits, bought us drinks and visited for a while then they left. We did manage to find out where they both lived. They said, they would call us later.

Saturday afternoon Jean and I went looking for their homes. We found gorgeous homes in the suburbs near were we had our apartments. They both lived in the same area. The houses were all situated on a huge lake. We were excited about staying with the guys because we did not have that many chances to be in these types of homes that are in the high six figure numbers.

Jack and I talked almost every night before the big date. The Thursday before our date, they showed up at the game but this time there was a white girl and another black guy with them. Jack introduced the guy as his brother Leon and his wife Becky. Becky had to be our age, late 20's and very hot looking, like us with blond hair, blue eyes and a perfect ten figure. I was a tad jealous she had the perfect genes.

After the game, we sat around and drank with my friends. About eleven o'clock, Charles, Jack, Leon and Becky excused themselves. We all hugged and Jack whispered in my ears, "We are looking forward to tomorrow. We will give you a call and pick you both up." The good-bye hugs were extra tight from Jack and Charles accompanied this time with a soft kiss on the cheek.

When I got home, there was a message from Charles saying they would pick us up at my place and for me to call him or Jack and give them my address. I did the next morning.

All that day Friday I was leaking, thinking of their cocks pleasuring me. I wore a pantyliner for insurance all day. Jean mentioned she was under the same stress of anticipation like me.

They called us and told us they were in front of the apartment. We both were wearing a sleeveless white blouse with lots of cleavage but with our body, it meant nothing and a leather hip-hugging, mid-calf black skirt with white four-inch heels. I guess we had planned on looking and dressing as twins. The guys gave out with some whistle as we approached the limo, obviously rented.

They both held our hands as we climbed in to sit on some plush, very plush furniture.

We were wrong, they introduced us to Harry the chauffer. He was an employee and the limo was owned by the company. We noticed the driver taking his time checking us out. The thought crossed my mind wondering if he was getting a boner and or maybe jealous or both.

The guys asked us what we would like to drink and shouted, "What!" when we said, "Diet soda, please."

They produced it and asked if we wanted ice being that it was already chilled. We declined.

Charles began to explain the plans for the evening. While he was doing that Jack's arms went around my shoulders and was pulling me closer to him. I noticed Charles doing the same with Jean.

God, did Jack ever smell good. They were dressed in leisure long sleeve white shirts and tan slacks, with tan leisure shoes.

We were to have dinner on an old fashion paddle wheeler on the St. Croix River, then go bar hoping until the bars closed or earlier depending on our wishes.

I love shrimp so had that on the boat. Jean had crab legs and the guys had the prime rib. Well guys are meat eaters in many ways, aren't they?

The food was so delicious. We passed on the lovely desserts offered but had white Russian. We went out to the top deck to have our drinks and watch the cars and city lights pass-by as we journeyed the river, listening to the old paddle splashing the water with the engine noise coming from the stack.

Both guys were gentlemen. They just wrapped there arms around our waist as we chatted about childhood stuff.

When the paddle wheeler stopped, the limo was waiting. We went to several bars and naturally, the guys got the high fives from their friends. It was obvious that we were the new prize from some of the comments. We danced and drank sodas. The guys were frowning that we did not get into the hard stuff. At one point Jack said, "Are you two into anything?"

Jean and I looked at each other with blank faces until Jack made the smoking sign. We both nodded our heads no and said, "Thanks but no thanks."

We heard, "Awesome that makes us both feel relieved."

Jean asked why did he make that comment.

He said, "So many young ladies of your age are."

By the third bar, we were dancing with out our shoes. Our feet were hurting.

They noticed and said, "Back at Charles place you girls can sit in the Jacuzzi and get them feet back to normal."

I asked, "And what else might happen in the Jacuzzi?"

Charles winked and said, "Babe it's up to you what else happens."

Jean and I looked at each other and smiled knowing it could go all the way there if we wanted it to.

It so happened I was dancing with Charles and it was a slow dance. I had my head on his chest and the cologne was turning me on. I said, "Charles, after this dance can we go?"

"Sure babe."

On the way to the table, Charles used his cell to call for the limo.

We all snuggled in the limo. I was laying my head in Jack's lap and could feel his boner straining in his pants. I decided to aggravate him. I lifted my head, placed my right hand on the boner and then lowered my head again on top of my hand. From time to time, I squeezed his boner.

I did not expect him to slide a hand down the front of my blouse in front of Charles and Jean and massage my left breast. The nipple was instantly hard. I just closed my eyes and enjoyed the feeling. My panty liner was getting wetter and wetter from the leakage of my juices from the attention my nip was getting. I felt my heart beating in my chest as I was becoming aroused.

Jack lowered his head and whispered, "I smell a horny lady. Is it you Amy? I just squeezed his cock harder and held it firm feeling it expand more and more.

As my eyes were closed, I did not see what Charles and Jean were doing but heard moans coming from her lips.

Then I noticed the lights going out in the limo. The only light was dim lights as cars passed.

I heard, "Amy, I need to rearrange something." I knew what he meant and lifted slightly.

His hand went to his zipper, pulled it down and pulled out the thing that would be in my hot playpen soon. He was not wearing any underwear. In the dim light, I could see it was long like most of the other black guys I have dated.

He placed his hand on the back of my head and slowly pushed on it. The direction of the push was saying suck my cock, please. I decided that it was going to happen sometime that night, so I made the move towards it. I used my left hand to steady it, slid off the seat and knelt on the floor, wrapping my right hand around the upper part of his shaft as my tongue started at the base of the huge vein and slowly dragged its way to the eye. He was cut and smelled so clean. I did this several times. On the fifth or sixth time, I used my left hand to feed his hairless balls into my mouth. He was hung and I could only get one in at a time. He breathing was shallow and there were slight moans emitting from his mouth and some slight humping.

I repeated the vein attack. On the last trip down to the base, I broke contact with my tongue, lifted my head, opened my mouth and took in as much of his cock as I could. The sounds of pleasure coming from his mouth as the cock was slipping deeper and deeper into my throat stimulated me to take more. We stayed locked that way for a few minutes. He then reached for my blouse, opened the buttons, slid his hand into my bra and massaged both breast. Now that action had lots of blood flowing to my lower lips. He then began small humps. I began the swallowing action, which caused my throat to lock onto his cock more.

"Amy, I have saved up for you as you asked. Do you want to take delivery this way or wait until later?"

I was hot and needed to cum but not this way. I never have let a guy shoot his love juice in my mouth.

I stayed locked with my mouth but stopped the swallowing action, reached under my skirt, pulled my panties down, got them off my leg, carefully lifted my mouth from his cock, climbed up onto his lap, placed my mouth on his, took my right hand and guided his cock to my hot dripping pussy and lowered myself. I was so wet it slipped into me like a hot knife into butter.

He reached into my open blouse, undid the bra clasp, which by the way was in front, and went to cupping my little tits with soft massaging of them as well as covering my lips with his mouth. I had placed my hands on his thick shoulders for support. We were kissing softly. Our tongues came out searching for each other's. When we made tongue contact, the intensity of the French kissing picked up. We soon were gasping for air. His soft massaging of my breast had become more intense and fingers were pinching the nipples enough that it was turning me on more. I began to get serious with my humping. I felt the time had arrived. I moaned, broke the kiss, leaned in and whispered, "Give me that stuff you have been saving. Put my fire out. Send me off to pleasure land."

He opened his mouth to inhale a huge gulp of air, squeezed my breast harder, arched his back and stiffened as he shoved his cock deeper into me. I could feel his cock filling up, expanding then flexing with his nut juice blasting-deep into my on-fire pussy, which triggered me to moan my orgasm in the nape of his neck, my body shaking from waves of pure lust surging through me with his black cock shooting deep into me and warming my insides. I had desired that moment for weeks. God, with no interruptions to put on a condom was so good.

We both came to our senses gasping for air. It was then I heard Charles and Jean doing the same. I squeezed Jack's cock with my pussy letting him know I liked it.

He then whispered, "My God Amy. That was a thousand times better than I had imagined. Chuck and I have had boners ever since seeing you and Jean weeks ago playing volleyball. Thanks for dating us." I gave his cock another squeeze.

I wanted more. I pushed back from him and we began to French kiss but in a few minutes interrupted by, "We are home."

Jack reached into a compartment and pulled out two towels. They were prepared and have done this before flashed through my brain.

As the limo doors opened, Jean and I smiled at each other knowing from the sounds and breathing as to what had happened to each of us. We gave each other a wink. Harry held out his hands to assists us. The guys carried our shoes. I was trying to make my panties invisible in my left hand. My blouse was still open so why was I hiding my panties. My bra was barley covering my tits. Harry carried our overnight bags. I could not look at Harry. As soon as we were in the house, I slipped my soaked panties into the overnight bag.

Charles said to make ourselves at home, as he went around lighting candles and putting on soft, romantic music. I excused myself because of Jack's deposit still leaking from the depository. I grabbed my overnighter, headed to the bathroom and was cleaning up and rinsing my panties when Jean walked in. I forgot to lock the door but she and I have shared lots so it was okay.

She cleaned up also and we giggled. She mentioned that Charles filled her up the tightest she had been ever been. She said, "It felt like a horse in me but brought out feelings that I did not know were there. You have to feel it to believe it. We have nerves we never knew about."

I said, "I'm sure before the weekend is over I will get the opportunity."

There was a knock on the door and a voice said, "Are you girls going to be in there all night? Com'on out and get some pizza while it is still hot."

Jean hollered, "On our way as I was opening the door."

It was Harry outside the door with a huge grin on his face and saying, "Com'on let's get you fed so you can play some more."

Out of my mouth came, "Do you play to Harry?"

Jean shot me a surprised look and Harry didn't flinch and said, "Sometimes if the guest requests it."

We went to where the pizza smell was coming from. Charles and Jack had slipped their clothes off and were in robes. My mind flashed to Hefner's place.

We ate some pizza, with some beer. We then proceeded out to a deck to look at the bright stars, the dark houses and yard lights reflecting in the lake's water.

Someone had killed the lights in Charles's house so it was dark on the deck. We had taken our beer to the deck and the guys stood beside us with their arms around our waist.

After a few sips on the beers and talking about the neighbors, Jack stepped behind me. He placed his hands on my shoulders. His fingers began with a soft touch massage and then he brought his thumbs into the action. The thumbs were working the spinal column at the back of my neck. I began to mellow as the tension in me was draining out. After five minutes of treatment, his index fingers and middle fingers were massaging my temples and his thumbs had moved to the center of the back of the head. I had the sensation he was trying to stretch my neck, from the way he was applying lifting pressure. I was weakening in the knees from the pleasure it was giving me; the tension seemed to be melting like ice on a hot summer day.

I could feel his exhale on the back of my head. He whispered, "Lovely shampoo, Amy, just lovely."

His hands then moved to my shoulders. He was kneading them and slowly was moving down the outside of my arms. Ever place he touched was melting under his delicate finger touch. When he reached my elbows, his hands went to my shoulders again. This time he worked the thumbs down the spinal column until he reached my waistline and then returned up to my shoulders moving slowly upwards from the wait.

"Jack, I have never had a massage. This is awesome. I have read about them but thought it was hype. I have never been so relaxed in my life."

"Would you like a full treatment Amy?"

"Sure, this is a new experience and it is such a nest feeling."

With that statement, he picked me up, carried me into the house, up the stairs and into a room dedicated to massaging.

"Amy go ahead and strip and be sure to take a pee. There is nothing worse than an interruption in a good massage. Come back, lay flat on the table, look at the ceiling, and cover yourself with the sheet. I will get things organized."

I decided to go to the potty first. When I got back into the room, Jack was messing with things, flipping switches, opening and closing small cabinet doors etc.

I ignored him, stripped, hoped on the table, and covered myself.

I was watching him as he moved around the room lighting candles and dimming lights.

He then took off his robe and was in a pair of black work out shorts that reached his knees.

"Ready, Amy? Just close your eyes or watch. Go with the flow."

Jack removed the sheet from my left leg. He took a bottle, held it upside down, and warm fluid flowed. He moved the bottle all over my leg like putting mustard on a hot dog. He put the liquid container down and began the massage at my toes. It was oil because it was so slick. He massaged the foot, ankle, front of legs up to my knee. My toes, ankles and leg were warm. Something was in the oil to make me skin warm. He reached into a container and pulled out a towel. He placed it over the area he had massaged. The towel was wet and was cooler than Jacuzzi water but warmer than bath water. He pulled an apparatus over to the table and it sprayed warm water over the towel.

He next massaged the front of my left thigh, both the inside and outside. God with the fingers kneading, pressing and squeezing, all sensations were leaving me. When he reached the point where my thigh connected to the torso, his left hand fingers glided over the area Jack did not attempt to massage my mound, even though he was there. I was expecting it but it did not occur.

When he finished the massaging, he covered the thigh as he had done the leg and foot with a warm towel. He moved the wetting down device to cover the entire leg. I was beginning to melt like butter. It felt like my left leg was no longer there.

He then repeated everything for the right leg. I now had the sensation of no legs.

He then moved the cover up to my breast but did not expose them. He placed a small cloth over my mound. I decided then and there that this was a legitimate massage.

He poured warm oil all over my stomach and my rib cage. He massaged the entire area, and my skin stayed warm. I drifted off to someplace unknown.

I felt the warm towels and the increase in temperature but ignored it.

Jack then massaged my right arm clear up to my shoulder and placed towels over it. He went around the table and did the same with the left arm. I was now covered in wet warm towels and melting further. It felt as if I had no limbs anywhere and soon would be loosing my head. He then removed the cover completely exposing my breast but I no longer cared. He dribbled oil over them and to my shock; he placed wet towels on them without even touching them.

Jack proceeded to massage my shoulder and neck with the warm oil and covered them with the warm wet towels. I was now covered, head to toes with warm towels. There was a pause in the massaging. Maybe Jack went to the potty.

I heard a noise, opened my eyes, seeing Jack beginning to unroll a blanket over me. It was wet and warm. I felt as if I was under a wet body. Jack then went under the blanket to remove all the towels and the covering at my mound. He came up to my face and said, "Well front side done now for the back side. He lowered himself to kiss me softly on the lips.

"Amy hon, I am going to lift the blanket and want you to roll onto your tummy. Place your face on the headrest. Get your forehead to rest comfortably, and I'm going to adjust the lower part so your feet dangle over the edge with your toes pointing to the floor."

When he lifted the blanket, I rolled over onto my stomach and he covered me immediately. My front side remained warm and my backside was warming up.

Jack started at my head this time, exposing only the skin he needed to massage. He then covered it up. It was the same treatment, warm oil, massage and a warm wet environment.

By the time he reached my feet, he could have done anything he desired with my body. I was as limp as wet rag. I could not have resisted any moves he might have attempted. I had no strength.

Jack walked back to my headrest. I then realized that my breasts were hanging freely. They no longer were being pressed into the table by my body weight.

Jack offered me some orange juice via a straw being that my face was looking at the floor. I sucked in half and said, "Excellent timing"

He then went to the right side of the table, and made some noise. I felt his right hand cup my right breast as his left hand pressed down in between my shoulder blades to force more of my breast and chest into the opening that had developed in the table. His hand was coated with warm oil. As he massaged the breast, the nipple hardened. Blood was flowing to my lower lips. They had to be swelling. When I began to take shallow breaths and began doing mini humps to get some friction on my mound, he moved to the left side of the table and did my left breast. My right breast felt like it was in a warm towel and my left breast was warming up. When I again started to breathe a little shallow, his left hand left me. There I was with warm breasts drooping down some opening he made in the table and very hard nipples along with blood engorged pussy lips needing something more.

Jack went to the feet area. He lifted the blanket on my right leg and covered it with warm towels. He then did the same with the left leg. I heard some noise but did not pay much attention.

Jack lifted the blanket on the left thigh, dribbled oil and covered it with a warm towel. He did the same with the right thigh.

Jack proceeded to reach under the warm towels and massaged both legs simultaneously, starting at the ankles. By the time he reached my buttocks, I was really out of it.

I felt the blanket covering my buttocks being moved and warm oil being spread around. He replaced the blanket. He reached under it with both hands. He massaged both cheeks simultaneously. He started massaging with his hands at the waistline, thumbs in the spinal column. He gradually worked his way downwards on the cheeks, along the sides of my thighs. This was causing me to get horny in my state of bliss. For some reason the pushing down from his hands onto my body as he was massaging the buttocks and my body moving as a result, was pressing my mound onto the table, which was stimulating the clit.

When his hands reached my thighs, the massaging was moving to my vulnerable spot, his thumbs getting closer and closer with more pressure and squeezing of the cheek mass. With this closeness of his thumbs to my pussy, the sensations in my clit from more movement and pressure on the table had me building to an orgasm by a new method, meaning no finger, tongue or cock. I felt myself humping slightly to an imaginary cock messing with me to induce more feel in my clit.

Jack methodically moved only fractions of an inch as his thumbs got closer and closer and closer to the opening. God he was within fractions of an inch of them penetrating me and he abruptly stopped. The room was quiet. Jack had me strung like a guitar wire wanting his thumbs to penetrate my pussy. I wanted the thumbs to fuck me.

When I felt the warm wet blanket being lifted to cover my buttocks, I yelled, "Stop Jack."

"Jack, please don't let me hang here on this plateau. It's okay with me if you want to shove your thumbs into my pussy."

He replaced the blanket. The massaging began again. I assumed he was going to honor my request. He restarted at my waistline. It took him forever to get his thumbs close to my pussy. I was humping visibly now indicating I needed something and in me and in addition desiring an orgasm. He had taken me to a higher plateau by restarting at my waist, with me knowing that eventually my body would experience the pleasure it was seeking and desiring.

Just as I was anticipating his thumbs to penetrate because of their proximity to the entrance, knowing they were wet from my leakage, his cock plowed into me with one shove to its base. I lifted my head from the headrest, opened my mouth and uttered, "Ohooooooooo! I'mmmm...," as my whole body exploded in a huge orgasm as his cock snake its way to its base in my playpen. I was gasping for air as he began to fuck me. More orgasms rolled over me. When I went limp from them and was down to mini cums, Jack stiffened and shot his load deep into me.

I was too weak to moan or do anything but let another orgasm roll through me. My body felt like a mass of Jell-o. If anyone had shouted fire, I would have not been able to gather strength to move. I was utterly relaxed. This was a new body experience, the feeling of no strength, the feeling of no limbs, and the building to an orgasm by my mound rubbing a table, fingers getting close to the playpen as they were massaging my butt cheeks. I remained in shock from the impact his cock had on me as it invaded me. It was as if a pin pricked a balloon or a photo flash. As the head penetrated, it flipped the switch and wham.

The next conscious memory was the sensation in my pussy. It felt like Jack's cock had double in girth. I knew my pussy was stuffed. The thought that went through my brain was; did my pussy swell with blood to make it feel this way from the orgasm that I had just experienced and the nimble state of my body? My butt cheeks were being softly massaged through the blanket. My mound was being pressed slightly into the table

Jack kissed me on the ear, lifted up and began slow fucking moves. My mouth opened with, "Please Jack, take it out, slowly, it hurts now, Oh God, you feel like a horse in me now. Please, easy, easy, Oh God Jack. No, please don't shove in; take it out, slowly, slowly, please."

I heard, "Relax babe, it will adjust."

It was Charles voice, "Shhh...shh...easy...easy...easy...shhh!"

I started to calm down with hearing his reassuring voice. He remained motionless except for his hands. My breathing was returning to normal. It felt like a fist was in me.

Charles's hands went to my hips. He flexed his cock from time to time. I arched a little each time from the pain. We just remained in that position for some time. Charles must have noticed I no longer arched when he flexed his cock and he began making very small movements. The pain was subsiding as another feeling was growing. I wanted that huge thing to do more now. Feelings were developing that I had never experienced before.

By the way, I still was covered with the warm wet blanket and had my eyes closed again. I was trying to absorb all of the different feelings. The room was beginning to smell like Lily of the Valleys. Are Jack and Charles trying to cover up the odors of erotic activities?

The pain had subsided substantially by the time I noticed the fragrance.

"Charles, I feel so full. I am feeling things I never felt before."

I did not want to say aloud, fuck me Charles, because it sounds so slutty.

I began some small hips movements of my own to get a sense as to where it would lead. The more I moved, the more my desire to have an orgasm grew. With my eyes still closed, I was enjoying the moment of having my pussy stuffed and the sensations developing never before experienced as the black tool was scraping the walls inside my overstuffed playpen.

Charles began to increase the tempo of his thrusting, seeing that I desired it. My brain now was wondering were does he get this stamina to go on and on.

I just began to float towards the void from which I had just returned. I managed to say, "God Charles don't stop now; send me to the void again. This is awesome being so full down there. Oh Charles, Yes, yes, Oh God yes fuck me, Ohoooooo!"

With eyes closed, mouth wide open to inhale oxygen, I again went into the dark void. I remember it began in my toes again and swept over me like a huge wave as my body shook from the orgasm as it engulfed me completely. I lost all contact of my surroundings.

When I was regaining my bearings I heard, "I sure am glad these guys were interested in us, Amy. I'm so horny watching what happened to you. I want to experience it. God it was a hot scene to watch, the massage and all. That big "O" from Jack had to be awesome. Charles got me off as we watched together on the TV monitor. I was wishing it was me on the table."

The thought flashed through my mind that I did not hear Jean scream in the limo on the way here earlier from Charles's cock if it penetrated her. Is her pussy looser than mine? No wonder she said earlier I needed to try it.

Charles said, "Amy babe, I took you to another level of pleasure but I did not make a deposit. I dearly wish to do that now. May I?" Wow so polite he was.

Charles flexed his cock again. I did not answer but began to hump back to him. He slid one hand to a boob drooping down from the table, the other hand went to my mound with a finger finding the clit and off we went to the void.

On each forward thrust of Charles I uttered, "Ohhhh...Ohhhh...Ohhhh!"

I heard Jean moan. I opened my eyes and she and Jack were watching us but Jack was doing her doggie as she was leaning on a counter top for support. If I had not been so far into the impending orgasm, I would have laughed.

I closed my eyes and headed to the void. Charles must have sensed it. He stiffened, drove his cock to the base, moaned and started to make his deposit. His moaning was in my ear and it intensified my orgasm, knowing my pussy was pleasing him. He laid on top of me until we both recovered. We both were covered in perspiration.

"Let's shower and then head to the Jacuzzi," came from Jack.

Charles said, "You girls go together and Jack and I will use the other shower. We will catch up with you both in the Jacuzzi." Charles withdrew slowly. I knew I had experienced the thickest cock ever in me.

When I sat up on the table after Jack had removed the warm wet blanket and had given me a warm terrycloth robe to put on, I noticed that the table had an area which Jack had pulled away, which permitted the guys to get in close, very close, but yet my legs remained horizontal on leg supports.

When Jean and I arrived in the shower next to the master bedroom, we began to talk incessantly about the sexual pleasure that Charles and Jack had given us. We were comparing as to how their techniques were similar in many ways yet the thickness of Charles brought new dimensions to having sex with a black guys.

I was telling Jean how long Jack lasted after having shot his load so fast the first two times. Jean indicated the same happened with Charles and he probably could have gone all night pounding away at us and not cum again.

We then heard, "Are you chicks dissolving in there? Get those lovely bodies in the Jacuzzi and you can dissolve with us."

We wrapped towels around us and headed for the Jacuzzi giggling.

We climbed in, sat opposite of the guys, and slipped down to where our chins were touching the surface.

Charles then asked, "Do you two ever get it on with each other?"

Jean yelled, "Of course not, we are related!"

"Has it ever crossed your mind?"

Jean was very silent, her face was getting redder by the minute and it was not from the hot water.

I felt mine glowing. Here we are with two guys and such an intimate question came up that caught us both of guard.

"Well Amy has it ever crossed your mind to get it on with your cous?"

I was getting as red as Jean now because it had crossed my mind from time to time.

"Look at them two both wanting to get it on with each other but to shy to ask each other. Then again it probably is this Midwest culture making them think it is bad," came from Charles mouth.

"Yeah, about half these chicks want to but too shy to make a move. Maybe we can help them get over that shyness." My heart leaped into my throat and was pounding furiously. I scooted over to Jean and whispered, saying, "Are you thinking what I'm thinking? These guys are going to asked us to get it on together so they can watch."

She whispered back, "Yeah I think you are right. What will we do about it?"

"I do not know right now. I'm scared if we say no that might piss them off."

"Well it's obvious we both have thought about it. Maybe it will not be so bad. God we cannot talk about it to anyone if we do. They would disown us if anyone knew."

"Hey girls lets hit the bed. We have a suggestion to offer."

I whispered, "Here it comes, Jean."

Chuck spoke, "The suggestion is that you two girls get in the middle of the bed and face each other. Jack and I will spoon you. I will wrap an arm around Amy with one hand and play with a breast while my other hand plays with Jean's clit. Jack will spoon Jean and play with your clit Amy and Jean's breasts."

Jean and I looked at each other with surprise looks being shocked they did not ask for more.

We did as they suggested. Charles spooned me, lifting a leg and sliding that thick tool of his into me. I was squeamish because I was a tad tight yet. Jean and I were looking into each other eyes and we could tell from each other's facial expressions that the cocks were getting in deep.

The guys were humping and with each hump, our bodies were being moved closer and closer. I noticed that Charles and Jacks hands touched when we really were close. They took their hands away and Charles pushed my tits into Jeans tits from his thrusting. I think Jack pushed Jean also. Our eyes bugged at the tit-to-tit contact. God it was if a spark of electricity had touched us.

My hands seemed to move on their own initiative, as a magnet was drawing them to Jean's 34C breast. When my hands felt the skin, more electricity flowed. She moaned in pleasure sending sexy wishes into my brain. Jean's hands slowly moved to my breast and her movements mimic my movements. She played with them softly. When I moaned she became more aggressive like a guy. Needless to say, our nipples were as hard as a guy's cock with blue balls. The stage was set for Jean and me to mess a lot in the future.

Jack said, "Amy is leaking like Niagara, Charles. How is Jean doing?"

"The same buddy. They have gotten into this nicely."

I opened my eyes and saw Jean looking at me. We moved our faces close so we could kiss. As we got more into it, both of us went into orbit by something new for us and with cocks drilling us. We became short of air. We were on our way to another cum, broke the kiss, gripped each other's breast holding on tight and moaned as the orgasm consumed us. The guys joined us with their moans as they made another deposit of their baby making juices. God, the sensations forced two cums back to back knowing I had my cousin's breast in my hands.

The next re-collection I remember is Charles's cock still being in me with Jean and I facing each other just like we were when we oragasmed together.

I laid motionless not knowing what to do. I was thinking what a fantastic cum I had with the guy in me and Frenching my cousin as well as feeling her breast.

Then Charles hand lifted from the bed and found my tit. He started to play with it. As he was playing, his hard-on was getting harder. I let him continue with soft moans of pleasure. I was enjoying the feeling of the slow thrusting as ever nerve in my pussy was being stimulated.

I turned my face into the mattress to stifle the moans that were emitting from my mouth as my body was shuddering with a cum. After I had come back from the cum, he pulled us back from Jack and Jean and rolled me onto my stomach. He then did serious thrusting. I spread my legs as far as I could so he could bury his cock all the way. He reached under me and cupped both breast. He pulled me tight to him, stiffened, moaned into my ear as he shot another load of his juice deep into my belly. Thank God, I was on the pill from all of the deposits I had received over the last few hours. Were do these guys produce so much stuff flashed through my brain.

When I opened my eyes, both Jack and Jean were looking at us with grins from ear to ear.

Jack seeing me look, said, "Okay Jean, on your stomach and it's your turn for your morning treat."

I watched my cousin go into her orgasm as Jack was pulling out nearly all the way and then burying it to the base. His cock was coated and shiny with Jean's love juices and made it so erotic to seeing her juices collecting around his black cock. Seeing the white colored juices on a black cock, was a first for me and was making me horny again.

It flashed through my mind how she would taste with that cum cocktail that was in her and about to leak out. Charles had squeezed my breast hard when Jean had moaned her cum. Charles was still plugged in me. I had a mini-cum which caused Charles to say, "Good girl."

Charles then said, "Robes are there in the master bath girls. Go shower and I will make brunch. Put your swimsuits on if you brought them like we had suggested and then go sun yourself until I call you for food."

Jean and I headed for the shower. We looked at each other and smiled. We approached each other, wrapped our arms around each other and kissed softly at first but let it get passionate when we went into deep Frenching. Our breathing became rapid and shallow. Instinctively our hands went to each other's mounds and found the clits. We flicked the clits, faster and harder until we both exploded. As we weakened from the cum, we dropped to our knees, placing our chins on each others shoulder as we gasp for air, pressed out tits tight to each other and shuddered as the waves of pleasure continued to pass over us, causing our nipples to rub, which just intensified the cum and caused more waves to roll over us.

When we had recovered we heard a cough. It was Charles and Jack. They had been watching. They both had boners. It was then that I realized for the first time how thick Charles was.

Jean said, "Don't you guys ever get soft?"

Charles responded, "Not as long as there are hot chicks around."

I asked, "And what about brunch?"

They both waved their cocks at us and said in unison, "Will these do?"

We laughed; they turned and left with their boners in place. We heard their shower going as we were drying off and getting into our skimpy bikinis.

No comments: