About Me

My photo
Real life Black Master with over 15 years of real life experience with cum sluts, subs, sex slaves, white cuckold couples

Sunday, December 30, 2007

My wife became their white cum slut III

"I be very pleased, Lawrence," William laughed and slapped me on the shoulder. "We sure be fuckin' her a lot. A whole lot mon. I be thinkin' there be two of my boys doin' the dirty with her while we be talkin.'"

Jonah came in, smiling, and politely asked for another beer, his hand resting on the handle of the fridge as he spoke. I nodded and he thanked me. I was amazed at how polite these Jamaicans were. Genuinely nice people.

William asked Jonah what was happening and the younger man said Susan had eased herself off the bed, took a cooler out of the little fridge, and was now sitting on the sofa sharing a toke with the others. I smiled to myself, well aware of the effect pot had on my wife. If she was toking, she was planning on taking a lot more cock.

It was true. She was sitting Indian fashion on the sofa, her swollen pussy lips hanging slightly open between her splayed legs, drips of cum still forming in droplets that splatted ever few seconds to the old upholstery material. Her inner thighs were red and glistening. There was a red mark on her neck and another (perhaps teeth marks?) on her left tit. She had a drink in one hand and a joint in the other.

All of us picked out perches and sat down -- all with our heads and bodies turned towards my wife as we wondered what would happen next. It was as if we were waiting for her to start things up again. There were two Black cocks waiting in the wings and we knew they would have to be satisfied before anybody used her body a second time.

I didn't toke, but everybody else did. I smoked a few cigarettes and finished off my beer, got another, and still everybody was sitting around talking, joking, laughing. Susan finished her cooler, turned sideways and swiveled onto her hands and knees and leaned over the edge of the sofa to set the empty bottle on an old crate that doubled for a table. Her legs were apart and as she set the bottle down she rested her swinging tits on the arm of the sofa leaving her ass high in the air. That was the signal and Robert and Ryan slid their shorts off again and one knelt behind her on the couch and the other cleared the crate and sat on it so his hardening Black cock was in perfect position for her mouth.

The next 10 minutes was an eye-popping blast as Robert slid easily into her from behind, about 10 inches of thick, glistening Black shaft disappearing and reappearing into my wife's tiny white body in an increasing tempo. Fantastically, his every thrust into her, forced her body forward so her mouth slid down Ryan's shaft.

Susan was half stoned, horny, and getting fucked from behind always made her cum quickly. This time was no exception and Robert had to pause several times as she came, the climaxes wracking her body and leaving Ryan's cock hanging in mid air.

And then Robert stiffened and pulled her back against him as he exploded his first load of the evening deep inside her sloppy, heated cunt. When he pulled out to a gush of escaping cum, Ryan switched positions and finished off in her pussy just as she reached another orgasm on his spurting Black rod.

She collapsed under him and sagged to the sofa, her legs finally closing and her head and shoulders hanging down over the arm of the couch, and her tits pressed against the fabric.

Ryan stod up, his long, semi-hard cock hanging between his legs like a flag pole.

Susan didn't move and her eyes were closed. A small moan escaped her lips and I knew she was just on the edge of consciousness. We stood and sat around her, gazing intently at her used body, the dripping cum, the red marks where their Black bodies slapped against her white flesh, and the wet, puckered anus that nobody had yet used but was pulsing visibly.

I was amazed to see it was almost 9 p.m. She'd been fucking almost non-stop for three hours, milking cum deep into her white cunt six times. William also remarked on the time, and reminded his friends that even though the next day was Sunday, they had to work. The others grunted but agreed and made preparations to leave.

William made no such preparations, and as the others finished their drinks, donned their shorts and sneakers, William opened another beer, never once taking his eyes off my sleeping wife.

In 20 minutes they were gone, leaving William and I alone with Susan. It didn't take a rocket scientist to realize William wasn't finished slamming his Black cock into my wife's body and it was just a matter of time before he picked her up and spread her out on the bed with her legs spread wide.

"Hey mon," he said. "You be havin' a good time watchin' mon. I don't mind it bein' she be your woman."

He smiled as he stroked his cock slowly, raising it to rock-hardness before kneeling between Susan's legs and easing it into her loose cunt. She moaned in her sleep and William started a slow rhythm that he kept up for 10 minutes. She moaned constantly but never awoke, even when he increased the pace and her tits bounced as he did his fuck-pushups above her. After a good 25 minutes he sighed, stiffened and came in her. He lay on top of her for another few minutes and gently rolled off, his soft shaft plopping out of her and leaving a jism trail on her thigh as he moved away from her.

Then we talked for the next 20 minutes, testing each other out and setting limits. William wanted first rights until it was time to go back to Jamaica. I knew that was in a couple of months and had no problem with it. Basically I was agreeing that as long as she agreed, his cock would be replacing mine any time he wanted to fuck her. It could just be an afternoon fuck or it could be all night or even all weekend. I asked him about the others, and the two who hadn't come to the barbecue. He said that was up to them and Susan. I agreed.

We sat and watched the growing pool of cum between her legs. Seven loads all together. I decided to add my own and quickly stepped out of my jeans, slid my six inches into her gaping cunt and deposited my sperm after about five strokes. She didn't even moan. But of course she probably didn't even feel anything.

I pulled out, knelt between her legs and stared into the pussy that would soon be almost completely used by Black cocks on a daily basis. This wasn't a one-time thing. This was the way it would be for at least the rest of the summer.

As Susan lay splayed and vulnerable on the mattress, her puffy, swollen cunt dripping globs and strands of mixed cum, William and I sat and talked, hardly ever taking ours eyes off the amazing orifice that could milk and drain a cock so effectively.

I won't pretend to remember our exact dialogue because his accent and my memory preclude any accuracy.

Susan was the first white woman any of them had fucked and William said they would have all stayed that evening and continued with the gangbang except he had cautioned them that if they wanted continued use of her creamy white body and eager, gripping cunt, they would have to take it easy that first time. They all agreed and left hoping William was right about future fuck sessions.

He was, in effect, letting me know they were intent on continuing that evening's fun on a more or less steady basis until they headed for home. I said I figured that would be tricky considering they worked all day, seven days a week.

But William explained that the eight of them did indeed man the greenhouses seven days a week but did it in shifts. Each person had two days off a week but there were always six of them on duty. That meant every day two guys weren't working. He gave me an example: James and Jonah are off on Monday. On Tuesday Jonah and William are off. On Wednesday William and Eugene are off, etc.

I was beginning to get the picture. Every day there would be two guys and William's hints were that one would visit Susan after lunch and leave at mid-afternoon just as the second was arriving. Or if Susan preferred, both could arrive at once and take turns fucking her. Each guy would fuck her twice a week. And then of course there were evenings after the guys got off work - and holidays and days when for one reason or another they didn't have to go in or got off early.

It was still hot in the carriage house and perspiration glistened on my wife's body. William had cum in her twice that day and I knew he was intent on at least one more fuck - I could see his stiff cock twitching where it was trapped down the leg of his shorts.

I suggested he and I clean up the barbecue, the dishes, and see how Susan was when she woke up. He agreed and we spent the next hour washing dishes and putting things away. I brewed a big pot of coffee and when it was ready took a cup out to Susan who was wide awake, sitting on the edge of the bed rolling a joint. A vodka cooler was on the nearby crate and she had a cigarette going in an ashtray. Her tits swung and her swollen clit was like a hard little nub above her still-engorged and stretched cunt lips.

She took the coffee gratefully and listened as I recounted what William had suggested. When I finished she lay back on the bed, spread her legs and rubbed her pussy mound.

She said her cunt still tingled from all the Black cock. It was like they were still fucking her, she said with a wistful smile.

"What William was talking about - I want to do it," she said, and then looking around asked if everybody went home.

I told her William was inside. She swung her legs onto the bed, and I slid my hand between them, stroking her clit and mound. I felt the instant reaction and heard her moans as my fingers slid down and in to the sticky, loose pussy.

"You want me to get him," I asked as I applied upward pressure inside her cunt. She nodded and slid her own hand down and in as I slid mine out and raised the slimy fingers to her mouth.

In the kitchen William was drinking coffee. I told him Susan was awake and maybe we should go back out. I poured another coffee and grabbed some smokes and we went to the carriage house to find Susan sitting up and toking with one hand and rubbing her cunt with the other.

Her eyes were glazed from the pot, and she handed William the joint as she lay back down in open invitation.

It was quite late. Perhaps 11:30 p.m. This time William fucked her slowly but relentlessly, switching from position to position, and allowing her several climaxes in each. His mammoth shaft would be buried almost a foot inside her for moments at a time and she would keep him from moving as her orgasms slowly subsided.

An hour later she was still impaled on his cock, this time sitting on it facing away from him as he lay on his back. When he was fully hilted in her widely stretched cunt, her stomach would bulge slightly and her eyes widen. As she lifted off, and the long, thick black meat slid out, slurping and sucking sounds accompanied her moans.

Finally he rolled her off and as they both lay on their sides, he drove his shaft into her from behind as he held one of her legs high. She came within a few minutes and finally he spewed his third load deep within her as she still spasmed from her hundredth climax of the day.

I positioned myself on the bed so she could take my cock in her mouth and shot my cum down her throat in a matter of a few strokes. I pulled out, turned out all but one light, and went in the house where I crashed on the couch in the porch.

Sometime around 4 a.m. I heard the door open and though it was dark, I saw the dark shapes of Susan and William pass through the porch and into the house. A light came on in the kitchen and I imagined I heard the fridge door open and whispered conversation. After about 10 minutes the light went out and there were footsteps going up stairs. I dozed off again and didn't wake until 10 a.m.

No comments: