About Me

My photo
Real life Black Master with over 15 years of real life experience with cum sluts, subs, sex slaves, white cuckold couples

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Why I LOVE getting my ass used by Black Guys

One white woman's Testimony...
"Why I LOVE getting my ass used by Black Guys"



Hi again. This is Tammy writing you. I sent you something last month and
was really pleased you put it up at your website, here's another letter!

Anyhow, I let a white girlfriend of mine see a photo of me taking this
thick, really long Black Pole (my man Jamal) up my ass and she asks me if that didn't
hurt and what pleasure there was in it for me. Obviously this girl hadn't
ever taken cock like that from any man or she wouldn't have asked me that
question. So I told her I'd write a letter to you guys about it and then
she (and other curious whitegirls) could read it at your site. Here is that pic....


Here's her answer: I lay back (or bend over) and put my legs wide for Black Cock
because, first of all, it pleases my Black Boyfriend to shove it up me
there and I therefore get pleasure out of knowing my little white butt
pleases him like that. I love to grip my asscheeks and pull them apart for HIM! The MOMENT before he enters, GOD i get so hot for it!


Secondly, I like the way his Black Cock, all shiny
and thick, fills me up there with a sense of total erotic surrender of my
most personal place to him. I've not gotten to feel his Black Cock massage
me to a clitoral orgasm while he fucks me in my ass, true, but the
orgasmic juices still run out of me from all of the sensuality I'm putting
here in this letter. Let's face it girls, we LIKE to go submissive to
Black Men, so why shouldn't giving our Black Guys our butts to fuck be
erotic to us? Make us cum as long and as intensely as when we get it poked
up our pussies? YOU BET! I have assgasms (as I call them) almost every time i take black!).


Next thing: When a Black Guy cums up me while his cock is in my ass, I get
this totally true sense of what his cum really wants from me, which is to
have the sperm in it find some hot little place inside a woman to explore.
The Black Guy sperm, it doesn't know cunt from ass, so it goes looking for
something inside the woman to invade. It could be her egg, if she took the
Black Cock up her cunt, or it could be that the sperm just goes on
swimming its way up her intestines right on up to her tummy. And I get
personally turned on by thinking of my Black Guy's sperm swimming up my
gut, into my tummy like that! I know that a lot of people will maybe laugh
at that but I also know most of them have these little, maybe weird,
erotic thoughts of their own on something I'D find funny!
In my case, thinking about the sperm in my Black Guy's cum maybe swimming
up my gut turns me on like maybe some other woman would get hot over a
pickle tickling her vagina -- who cares if it gets you off? I LOVE it when he burries deep....


Girls, here's a tip for REALLY BIG BLACK COCKS. If he 'bottom's out' in your pussy (you know, hit's yur cervix), which can be painful....you MUST give him your ass! You will take all 10,11,12 inches up there, no matter how small you are! Trust me, he'll LOVE IT (and so will you!). This is a great position for those huge fuckers....because mostly YOU control the depth of penetration. Just LUBE IT UP, and EASE DOWN!


Me, I also use a laxative the night before my Black Guy fucks me because I
want to give those little Black Sperms a clear highway to travel up my gut
in case he chooses that road that night!
Next thing regarding me taking Black Cock up my ass and loving it: Of
course it hurts, girl! My little hole is wide as a tunnel when he's
shoving his dark prick up me! But, talking about myself here, I get
pleasure out of his paining me with that thick piece of meat he keeps
forcing all the way up into my hole. That's a part of the submissive
thing, white woman to Black Man. And submission always requires pain, I
think!


Another point: I can feel that Black Cock up my ass get into this
throbbing sequence when it's ready to shoot a load up me. I can feel every
inch of it up inside me as he fucks my ass. I can feel just how hard and
thick and long it is while it's deep up my ass. And I don't get these
exact same things from it when it goes up my cunt. I'm not saying I don't
LIKE his cock up my cunt just as well! I'm saying the SENSATIONS are
different. But equally HOT!


When my Black Dude wants my white ass, he'll get behind me, slide my
shorts and panties down my legs. I'll step out of them. He'll often just
unzip his fly to let his cock out. Then he'll put his big hands on my back
and push me over so I'm bending with my hands on the floor. He'll spread
my cheeks wide and shove that cock of his right on up my ass, nothing like
worrying about if I want it like that myself. It's just that HE wants my
ass then and I don't matter.

My white ass is just a receptacle, a bucket
so to say, for his cum. Sometimes he'll fuck me that way when I'm bad,
maybe haven't sucked him off enough. He'll fuck my ass hard, dry and long
those times when I'm bad.



And the place doesn't matter. He came to my fancy corporate job
once and just led me into the lady's room and put me in a stall and fucked
my ass there and then! And, just everything, all of it, in this paragraph
is fun and sexy and loved by me! I absolutely ADORE having black sperm in my ass/pussy all day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sir your blogs are the best I have ever read. I cum every time I read them. I wish I was one of your white cumsluts