About Me

My photo
Real life Black Master with over 15 years of real life experience with cum sluts, subs, sex slaves, white cuckold couples

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

A white slut for a BBC Family II

"Well, Jim," said your father-in-law, "you'll never guess what. Turns out Sally is quite the little fuck-slut for black cock." Turns out my son wasn't lieing about her after all.

You felt yourself blush a little.

"Tell me more," said Uncle Jim, with a big grin.

"Well, on her way down here," Don told him, "one thing led to another and I ended up fingering her wet little pussy, she wasn't wear any panties and has her pussy shaved as bald as babies ass. She let me shoot a load all over those nice tits. And here's the good part, Jim, she wants to have a little go with the both of us." Just like Mike said she would.

"Is that true, Sally?" asked your uncle. "Do you want both of us to fuck you? Tell me what you want." I love my husband if that is what he wants me to do then I damn sure plain to please him both of you, you smile.

SO "Yes, I want to be your little white cock whore this weekend. I want to suck your black dicks and have you two fuck all my holes and spurt your cum all over me."

"Yeah," said Uncle Jim. He reached into his pants and pulled out the biggest black cock you had ever seen. And it wasn't even fully hard yet.

"Ol' Jim is pretty well hung, isn't he, Sally," said Don. "Get on your knees, Sally. I just want to sit here and watch while your try to suck that thing."

You fell to your knees, and Jim came to you, his cock stiffening in his hand. He rubbed it all around your face, and then slapped your cheeks with its big head. You parted your lips and he stuffed his giant black cock into your mouth.

"Yeah, Jim," your father-in-law said, fishing his own cock out of his pants and stroking it. "Fuck her face. She wants to be our little white fuck slut."

Jim was pumping his black dick in and out of your mouth, holding your head tightly. It was as if he was using your mouth to jerk himself off, and you loved it. His big balls flapped against your chin as he slammed his cock in and out of your slut mouth.

You reached down and slipped your fingers between your legs, finding your clit, and began to rub it. In the corner of your eye, you could see Don jacking on his black cock. In an instant, you began to cum.

You started shaking. "Look at that," said Don, "our little Sally is already cumming. I bet we can make her cum lot more, at least a dozen times." Sally look back and said I hope more than that Michael can make me come atleast twenty times each times he lays that big black pipe of his to me. Oh well then we will have to out do my son then want we. Sally smiles and yes you will.

With that, he stood up, stepped out of his pants and walked toward you.

"Jim, let's lay her across this table. Then she can continue to suck your dick, while I work on her from the other end."

They laid you face down on a small table. Jim slipped his cock back in your mouth, and Don pulled up your skirt. You felt his warm big black hands caressing your white ass, slipping in between your legs, teasing at your pussy. Then a sharp slap, and another, as he gave your ass a little spank.

"Fuck her, Don," said Uncle Jim, and you felt your father-in-laws big black cock head pressing open your fuck lips.

"Yes, Daddy," you said, pulling out Jim's cock momentarily. "Fuck your little white girl. I need to be fucked so badly. I need to suck my Uncle's big fucking black cock while my Daddy uses my little white pussy as his fuck toy."

Now you were bucking back against Don's thrusts, and then eagerly taking all of Uncle Jim's black dick deep down your throat. You felt Don's fingers reaching down below you to work your clit while he fucked you. Both of the old black men were huffing and puffing and you felt yourself tumbling toward another orgasm. But before you could cum, you heard the door open.

"What in God's name?" It was Aunt Mildred.

"Christ, I go for a little shopping, and here the two of you are taking advantage of poor little Sally," she exclaimed.

"Oh, no, Mildred," said Uncle Jim, "she wanted it. Really, she's a slut at heart."

"Sally, is this true?" Aunt Mildred asked.

"Yes, Aunt Mildred, it is."

"Well, goddamn it, get off her, both of you," Mildred ordered. "Go sit over there, while I give this girl the punishment she needs for being such a whore."

You were still lying, face down on the table, with your bare ass exposed. Aunt Mildred stood beside you.

"Sally, you have been a dirty, nasty little fuck slut, and now your Aunt Mildred is going to have to teach you a lesson or two."

With that, she lifted her hand and slapped it sharply on your ass. Your pussy quivered. She delivered another hard slap, then another. Now she was spanking your ass hard and fast.

"Yes, that dirty little butt needs a nice, hard spanking. That's what you need, isn't it Sally?"

"Oh, yes, spank my ass, Aunt Mildred."

"Yes, I'll spank it, and more. Spread your legs and lift that butt off the table."

You did as she demanded.

"Now, I am going to hand spank that nasty little pussy of yours. And you are going to like it, you slut."

You felt the first crack of her hand against your pussy. It stung, but in a way that made you wild. Another slap, followed by so many more. Your cunt became like a river, and your body was flooded by the orgasm that had been delayed by Aunt Mildred's arrival."

"Look at the slut, she's cumming," Aunt Mildred smirked. "Jerk those dicks boys, we're not finished with this little whore by a long shot. Turn over Sally. Turn over and pull those tits out for your Auntie."

You flipped your body around and quickly unbuttoned your blouse, exposing your breasts.

"MMMM," said Aunt Mildred. "Such nice, young tits." And in an instant, she had set upon them, slapping and spanking your tits, pinching your nipples, torturing your breasts. Then she divided her attention between slapping your tits and spanking your pussy.

"Such a submissive little white whore," said your Aunt. "I like that. I bet you would like it if your Aunt gave you a nice little finger-fucking, too."

Mildred slipped one, then two fingers in your pussy. You began to moan as she worked in a third.

"Come over here Jim and Don," she ordered. "I want you to stand on either side of Sally and spank those tits with your cocks. Come on, give it to her.

As your Aunt continued to hand fuck your pussy, the two black men slapped their hard dicks against your tits. The stinging slaps of their cocks, the sounds of dick flesh meeting tit, and your Aunt's slim white finger fucking your little pink pussy, drove you out to the edge again.

"Now, I want you both to jerk off on her. Stroke your cocks until they shoot cum all over our little slut."

Uncle Jim and your father-in-law began beating off frantically. Meanwhile, you felt a finger pressing at your asshole.

"That's right, you dirty old black men, jerk off on that dirty white whore. You love it, don't you Sally. And you're going to like this, too. You are going to love the way it feels when I slip a finger deep inside your nasty little white ass and give you a nice butt fucking."

"Oh, yeah," said Don, "fuck her dirty ass. I've got such a big fucking load to shoot all over those tits."

"Jerk it, boys. I want to see that slut covered in cum. Watch them Sally. Watch your Uncle and your father-in-law. They are jacking off, and they are ready to shoot. I want you to see their cum splattering all over those fuck tits."

Jim shot first, a huge blast of cum covering your left breast. Don was right behind him, his jizz coming in pulses. Both men's cocks seem to cum and cum, shot after shot hot on your tit flesh. Your aunt was still working that finger in your ass, and now she knelt down and sucked on your clit.

An electric, blue flash filled the room. You let out a loud warble and started to cum again, and again, you guessed. It was hard to tell if it was one long orgasm, or an incredible series of cums. When it finally began to subside, you lay in a heap, cum dripping down the sides of your breasts, and between them down to your belly.

"OK," said Aunt Mildred. "Go clean yourself up a little Sally. I am going to give these old black men a few minutes to rest, and then you are going to suck my clit, while they take turns fucking my white ass." Its nice to know that I'm not the only white slut in this family. Cause it been hell having to keep all these hard black cocks in the family happy. But now that I have another white cum slut like me to help keep these hard black dicks in this family happy.

You hustled off to the bathroom, and thought to yourself, "What a great family I married into." I will get all the black cock I want and not have to fear about being judged. Knowing that Aunt Mildred was white slut just you like you for black cock

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Excellent blog. Merry xmas Sir. I am dripping please do not stop blogging.