About Me

My photo
Real life Black Master with over 15 years of real life experience with cum sluts, subs, sex slaves, white cuckold couples

Thursday, December 20, 2007

BBC Cuckold US III


James helped me to my feet, as I continued to eat the globs of cum from my neck and tits with my fingertips.

He said, "You sure are a beautiful slut. You are really a magnificent cocksucker. You did well, for your first time with a big cock."

I said, "I never had a man cum so much ,more less one as big as you."

James said, "It was abstinence, being with a beautiful sensuous woman and your talented mouth, lips, and tongue working its magic that did it."

"And your big sperm producing black balls", I said. We both laughed.

James said, "Now it's your turn to receive pleasure. Lead me to your bedroom."

As we entered the bedroom, the phone rang. I looked at James. He said to answer it, as he didn't want them calling again later interrupting us.

It was David. It being Friday night, he said he had planned the call at this hour, to see if his loving wife was home thinking about him, or out trying to find someone else to keep her sexually entertained.

I told him that I had several sex toys to do the job and that he left me with more than enough erotic memories, to keep me satisfied for a long, long time.

Even so, he said, was I going to the singles party next week? No. I lied.

I told him Barbara called today, to say that the singles party next week was cancelled, due to a family emergency. But, she said, she had interviewed three new young men, and that one guy who was black was a terrific lover, and that she could fix me up with him if I was sexually in need of some good loving. I told her I would let her know. What do you say, would it be ok with you?

He said. I told you it would be ok for you to attend the singles parties while I was gone, and I didn't limit you to any race, color, etc. When it happens, give our digital and video camera a workout and send some pictures and videos of what happens.

I said. Ok, I'll think about it then. I told him that if I didn't answer the home phone next week, then to call my cell phone, as I would probably be out with him.

He laughed and then we said our goodbyes.

James said, "Good girl, not necessarily lying to him, but putting off the truth."

He said, "Now take off the shoes, and leave on the garter belt and stockings. You look so sultry wearing it. Get on the bed and prepare yourself to be fucked and have multiple orgasms for hours by my big black cock."

I said, "You've made me so horny tonight, I couldn't say no to you if I wanted to. I need your big cock in me so badly, don't hurt me, please take your time."

Standing before her and stroking his cock, James teased her.

"What do you want now, baby?"

Pinching her nipples with one hand, and rubbing her clitoris furiously with the other, I begged, "Fuck me...please...I want you to fuck me!"

"Ohhhhhh mmyyyyyy ggodddddd," I groaned as James pushed the head of his cock into my cunt. I looked down between us and saw the color contrast of his black cock head invading my white pussy. It was something obscene, yet grossly erotic. He would pause, give me another inch, pause, and said, "It won't get any thicker, so I will now give you more until I'm stopped by the resistance of your womb." Lying motionless, buried deep inside her as her cunt gripped his cock like a vice, James then teased me.

"Talk to me baby...tell me what you want!"

I had never been so excited, or felt so dirty and nasty in my life, as I wantonly replied.

"Fuck me James...please...fuck my tight white cunt with your big black cock."

With long, deep, and very slow strokes James began to fuck me. Seeing the look of frustration on my face as he teased me, James knew what I wanted but made me beg for it.

"Is that how you want it baby...nice and slow"

"No...please...harder...fuck me harder," I whimpered.

"What else you dirty slut...what else do you want?"

Loosing any inhibitions that I may have had left, I wanted James so desperately that I was about to cry. "I want to be your slut James...your dirty white slut...your cock sucking whore...I want you to use me and make me please you," I begged.

Increasing his tempo, James slowly began to fuck me harder and harder. Moaning, groaning, and thrashing about the bed as he did, my whole body twitched as my first orgasm wracked my body. It was the biggest orgasm I ever had and it filled my whole being with ecstasy. As I writhed with the pleasure rolling through me again and again, James gave me no rest and continued to fuck me.

Groaning loudly as the head of his cock pushed hard against my cervix, once again James was balls deep inside my cunt and I was in heaven. Holding me by my hips, James then proceeded to fuck me with the deep, powerful strokes that I so desperately wanted.

"Is that how you like it, you like that?"

"Yyeeessss!" I moaned.

"Why?" James asked.

"Because I am a slut!"

"What kind of slut?"

"A dirty slut...a dirty...married...white...slut...and a whore for your black cock!"

"And how does it feel to have your cunt stretched by my big black cock?"

"Wonderful...I love it...it hurts...but don't stop...please..."

As James pounded my cunt relentlessly with deep strokes, hitting my cervix with each thrust, my orgasms wouldn't stop.

Suddenly, James announced that he was cumming, and with a grunt, and an ohhhhhhhhh, he was shooting his hot sperm into my hot pussy.

It felt delightful, I wanted my body to be the recipient of his sperm. It felt so good. Then reality hit me. I could get pregnant and have his black baby. I took my birth control pills tonight, but his huge cock was banging away at my womb like crazy. In the end, I trusted my pills.

James propped himself up on his elbows, and said, "Well bitch, did you mean what you said, while you were reeling from all those orgasms?"

"What?" I said.

James said, "My slut, my dirty white married slut, my whore?

I thought for a moment, and when I didn't answer, he said he was going to take a shower. As he pulled out of me, his cock still hard as ever, I said, "Wait, don't go."

He laid next to me, took my hand and placed it on his cock, and said, "Ok, you clean my cock with your mouth bitch, clean my cock of my cum and your pussy juices, and then I'll leave. And don't forget my balls too."

Without even giving a second thought, I moved closer to James. Tasting the mixture of my cunt juice, and his cum, I slowly and carefully took my time as I licked every inch of James's cock and balls until they were perfectly clean. Stroking it and sucking it as I did, I was delighted to find that it was still hard because I still wanted more of his enormous cock.

"Every time I see your hard, shiny, huge black cock, I think of the Phallus worship of the Ancients, and how they would erect sculptures of the male penis."

"Yes, I want to be your slut, your whore, your dirty white married slut" I said.

"I knew you would." He said.

"How did you know?" I asked.

"Your husband is going to be overseas for a year or more, and your going to need some sex on a fairly regular basis. After having my 11" black cock, you know you'll never find anyone close to matching the pleasure I can give you at those singles parties. I have the big cock that you need, I last longer, than any other man you've had, and I cum three times more than anyone you've had."

This was only the start of a very long evening for us. For the rest of the night all I could remember was James commanding me to suck his cock and give my cunt to him as he used me over and over. Despite my growing soreness, accentuated by slaps to her ass, thighs, and tits, I rode wave after wave of sexual pleasure, punctuated by soaring peaks of ecstasy and pain as James used me mercilessly.

In my newfound role as a "dirty white slut," all I wanted was to please this gorgeous hunk of a man in any way I could. I completely lost track of the time as I did so.

"What will I tell David?" I begged.

"Tell him everything...he'll understand."

Dazed as I was, I was shocked. How could I possibly tell David the truth?

James could see her hesitation. "Don't worry babe...just do it...trust me...he'll love every word of what you tell him...I promise."

"Ok, we have plenty of time before he comes home. I'll feed him bits of information, a little at a time, and see what happens." I said. "You said that he wanted to see you with other men, be sexually satisfied by other men, and that he would just sit and watch and jerk-off. That tells me he wants to be cuckolded by you, not just be a voyeur. If I'm right, and I think I am, he'll ask for video's or pictures of us together." He said.

It was 5:30 in the morning, and we both dozed off to sleep, with James hand on my full breast, and mine on his now flaccid cock. I woke about noon, and made coffee, cooked James some breakfast, which I would heat in the microwave when he got up, and thought about my needs and wants as far as David and James were concerned. David would come home one day, and James would receive orders and transfer somewhere else. Things will change, but will it be for the better or for worse.

No comments: