About Me

My photo
Real life Black Master with over 15 years of real life experience with cum sluts, subs, sex slaves, white cuckold couples

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Nancy Intro to black cock II

Hi, it’s me Nancy again. I was told by Trainner to please share more of my black cock adventures. And if you know Trainner you know he gets his way so here we go. Thank you again Trainner for helping me to become the best white female cum slut I can be for your the BBC men out there like you. This next experience I’m writing about is Part 2 of my Road Trip. A little background for this story: It takes place the 1st night of the tournament - about 5 or 6 hours after my blowjob with the black basketball player.

I had gone out to dinner with the other cheerleaders and while eating we noticed that the basketball coach and his assistants were eating at the same place. We thought nothing of it, so after dinner (and faking some IDS for those of us underage gals), we left for a nightclub. We got into the nightclub with little trouble (I applied a lot of make-up to help hide my age - god did I look like a whore). I was in a white button-up blouse, bra, black mini-skirt, and no panties to shield my freshly shaved pink pussy, and heels. They simply looked us all over, glanced at the IDs and then waved the whole group of us in. About 30 minutes later, the coach and his assistants showed up. No one thought much of this, but I had been getting the feeling that the coach had been starring at me during dinner, and I was now getting paranoid that he was following me. I dragged Karen into the bathroom and ran my theory past her. She agreed it was possible that the coach learned of my “support” of Percy and that possibly he was looking for some action from me too. I told her she was crazy, but that I would try and find out what was up.

Karen and I left the restroom, she headed out to the dance floor, I back to our table. When I got back, I was alone, as all the other gals had also gone out to the dance floor. I starred at my empty drink cup for a few moments, when a deep masculine voice said, “I here Percy’s doing good.”

My heart jumped into my throat, I looked up and saw the coach looking down at me. He sat down in an empty chair and informed me he knew what went on in the locker room. I started to deny it, but he cut me off and said, “Don’t lie to me girl, I saw you enter and exit the locker room during the game. Cheerleaders don’t belong back there. Plus Percy has told me you give some pretty good head. I like that in a white girl. So how about some for the coach?“

I was shocked, our basketball coach, a tall, well built dark black man (about 6’5 and 225+ lbs), good looking, and married was hitting on me. I also knew I was in deep, not only did I break school rules by entering the boys locker room, hell, I was breaking the law just being in this club (forget the fact I was drinking). I was both nervous and excited, I could feel my nipples getting hard and my pussy getting wet, I quickly answered the coach, “Yes”.

With that we were both out the door and catching a cab for the hotel. To avoid any of the faculty members from finding out about us, he gave me the key to his room and told me he would follow me up in about 5 minutes. I entered the lobby as he stood outside smoking. I thought, for only a moment, about going straight to my room - cause I knew if I went to coach’s room, I was going to get fucked. I thought about my little dick white boyfriend, but quickly found thoughts of him, replaced by thoughts of just how big the coach was. How thick that black dick he had was, how experienced he was. This was enough to convince me to go. I quickly rode the elevator up to his room. I slipped inside, making sure no one saw me, and then sat down on the bed to wait for him.

About 2 or 3 minutes after I entered the room, I heard the door knob turn. I went into the bathroom and waited. “Nancy, get your white ass out her!”, I heard the coach yell.

I came out of the bathroom, he had already stripped down to his boxers and I could see his cock growing under them. He looked me over and said, “What the fuck you doing still dressed. Take your clothes off and start sucking.“

I quickly removed all my clothes, dropped to my knees before him and started sucking his big black cock. He was big (at least 12 inches) and thick. I could tell from just looking at his cock head that I was going to have trouble getting that piece of dark meat in my mouth without a bit of work, so I started off just tonguing his cock head, shaft and balls. As I kissed up and down the length of his still stiffening shaft, the coach let out a low moan. I nibbled on his shaft as my small white hands began to knead his big, heavy black balls. I started flicking my tongue across his big cock head, while tugging and squeezing on his balls. The coach was moaning louder. I took this as a que, and inhaled as much of his thick black missile as small white mouth could fit in and began sucking it again. As I worked up and down his shaft, I would swirl my tongue around his cock head and shaft. "Oh ya. That's right. Use that tongue on my cock," the coach told me. I began to suck harder, working to increase my suction on his cock. The coach’s cock was throbbing really hard in my mouth, he placed his hands on the side of my head and began to fuck my face. Try as I might, I only managed to get about 8 or 9 inches of him totally into my mouth. He looked down at me, struggling to work his massive black member in and out of my ’O’ shaped red lips, and then proceeded to fuck my face faster, pulling me in towards his crotch. I cupped his muscular butt cheeks in my hands and rubbed them as he pumped away at my face. “Ya slut, I’m gonna lose it”, was all the warning he gave me. The next thing I knew, the flood gates of his cock opened up and his jizz was flowing down my throat. Remembering back to my struggles with Percy’s load, rather then swallow deep a few times, I just kept swallowing and swallowing. He grunted a few times before pulling his cock out of my mouth and wiping what cum was left across my forehead. As he did this I suckled on his balls for a few moments.

“Fuck ya! Percy was right, you sure know how to give head.” the coach told me. With his erection fading, he had me stand on my head. He then picked me up by my waist and lifted me up until his cock was in my face and my pussy in his. He then ordered me to wrap my arms around his waist and my legs around his neck. I did as I was told. In this position, standing, we proceeded to 69.

I was soooo turned on by all this. Here I was hanging upside, my brown hair brushing across the floor like a broom. My slender white arms and slim white legs were wrapped around this muscular black man, like they were nothing more then a belt and tie. As I worked my lips up and down his cock, he thrust his hips back and forth working in rhythm with me. On the topside, his huge black hands had peeled my creamy white ass cheeks to the side, giving him full access to my tight asshole and extremely wet pussy. He wasted no time in running his tongue up and down, back and forth over the full length of my wet slit and puckered asshole. I found myself moaning and groaning onto his cock as it stiffened up again in my mouth. Now I thought my boyfriend was good at eating pussy, but his skill didn’t compare to that of the coach. It felt like is tongue was probing into my little pussy, flicking across my clit, and diving into my asshole all at the same time. I could feel my climax building. I found myself grinding my pussy to his face, using my legs to pull his tongue deeper into me. The coach for his part, began finger fucking my ass and pussy as his tongue expertly continued bringing me closer and closer to orgasm. He had stopped thrusting his hips, as he concentrated on my cunt and I had basically stopped sucking him. I was spending more and more time begging him to “Fuck my white pussy with your big black fingers” or “Oh God yes. Make me cum! Use your tongue and make me cum!”, between slurps on his cock.

A few deep, rapid strokes down into my pussy and asshole with his fingers, along with his biting and nibbling on my clit sent me over the edge. My hips were rotating and gyrating as my body shook and a massive orgasm came over me. The coach gripped my butt cheeks with his fingers and with his black face plastered to my white pussy, rode out my orgasm, all the while continuing to work his tongues magic on me.

The coach then laid my limp, exhausted body on the bed and asked if I was ready for more. Honestly speaking, I wasn’t - the orgasms he gave was the biggest in my life and I still needed more time to recover. But I was hooked, I had to have this big dick black man pummel my white Southern pussy. Karen was right, my white hole was going to get a black pole shoved in it. I looked up at the coach and said, “Fuck me! Fuck me good!”

“That’s a good little white girl”, he told me as he picked me up off the bed. I wrapped my smooth white legs around his sweaty black mid-section, wrapped my arms around his neck and slowly slid down onto his hard-on. The moment my first black cock penetrated my white pussy - I lost all control. I found myself bouncing up and down, faster and faster on his big black dick. I could feel it stretching my white pussy to the limit, but I didn’t care. I was pressing my small white tits against his massive black chest and moaning into his ear “Fuck me with that black dick of yours daddy, fuck me so good I will never want anything but black dick in my little southern white pussy come on gotta damn it fuck the taste out of my mouth!”.

The coach responded by thrusting up hard to meet my downward bouncing. I could feel his balls spanking my ass, as I rode his cock like an animal in heat. I could once again feel a tremendous orgasm nearing. The nearer it got, the faster I bounced on his cock and the harder and deeper he pushed inside of me. I thought for a minute about asking him not to cum in my pussy - but his cock felt sooo good that I quickly tossed that thought out of my mind. I continued to ride him hard and fast, our sweaty bodies making the upward and downward movements run very smoothly. I found that my hard perky pink nipples loved the feel of his muscular black chest as they grinded against it. I guess my moaning and gyrations gave away my nearing orgasm, as the coach began lifting me COMPLETELY off his cock, only to practically drop me back down onto it. But as he dropped me back down onto his cock, he would thrust his hips upward. This had the effect of his black pole impaling itself in my white hole. It only took a few of these long, deep thrusts to bring me to orgasm. My body shook uncontrollably, my hips rotated and gyrated around, my head was going from side to side, and I was constantly moaning, “I’m cumming. Oh god I’m cumming. God yes I’m cumming ,which seem to echo for the next 45 minutes none stop.”

My orgasms triggered his, as he pulled me down fast one last time, thrusting up hard as he did. I felt his fat black cockhead explode in my wet white pussy. I felt his warm jizz filling up my womb. We held this position for a few minutes I think, as his cock spasmed away inside me, emptying its load in me. I heard him saying, “Ya bitch, take it all. This black dick gonna fill your white pussy so full of spunk, that your whitey boyfriend ain’t gonna have no room in there for his little pecker“.

Now I said that I think we held his position for a few minutes, because my huge orgasm quickly followed by his massive orgasm overloaded my sex sensors, and I think I blacked out. Cause the next thing I remember is his fat black cock being slapped against my white cheeks and rubbed across my red lips. “That’s it, snap out of it.”, he told me as he began to fuck my mouth again with his semi-erect cock.

Once his cock was hard again (and I had snapped too), he had me get off the bed and onto the floor. I placed my hands and a side of my face on the floor and bending my legs a little, stuck my tight little white ass up in the air as the coach ran his big black missile across my butt cheeks. Then without warning, the coach shoved is cock straight down into my ass. He wasted no time in picking up speed. In minutes he had hit on a fast rhythm of jack hammering my asshole and spanking my butt cheeks. I began pleading with him, “Oh yes. Shove all your big black cock into my tight white ass.“

His only response was to fuck me deeper, spank me harder, and grunt about “Damn, hot white assed.” As I felt yet another orgasm building in me, he grabbed my white hips with his large black hands and banging away faster and faster at my ass. Driving his cock up and down, up and down into my ass. For my part, I was simply whimpering about the size of his cock, as it stretched my asshole beyond its limit. I remember trying to figure out if I felt pain or pleasure as his dick penetrated deeper and deeper into my ass with every downward shove. It only took a few of these deep thrusts to trigger my next orgasm. As my hips rotated and gyrated, the coach kept his thick black cock buried in my stretched white asshole. As my orgasm slowed down, he pulled his cock out of my ass and stroking his meaty pole, fired a few shots of his cum down my asshole and emptied the rest of it across my ass cheeks, upper thighs, and lower back. I collapsed to the floor and now I knew - black cock was something I just had to have, for the rest of my life!

Sir I hoped you liked it as much as I loved doing it heehee

No comments: