About Me

My photo
Real life Black Master with over 15 years of real life experience with cum sluts, subs, sex slaves, white cuckold couples

Sunday, December 9, 2007

Sothern Bell goes BBC III

A week passed, and then another. No indication that my husband had yet discovered the pictures I had left on the computer, pictures of his wife and her black lover, pictures that no white woman would want to be seen. I began to fret. How could I enjoy my revenge, my retribution for seeing my husband with my best friend, unless he discovered my own degeneracy?

I met with Jonathon two more times before he returned to Jackson. The first time included more pictures but the second time was a melancholy one. I knew that my summer of extracurricular carnal dalliance was over. That day, we left the camera in the drawer and made love slowly and passionately. It was as if we each were trying to memorize every detail of the other’s body, knowing it would be some time before we could delight in it again. Jonathon’s thick lips gently suckled my breasts, lavishing wonderful, wet attention to each nipple. His fingers lovingly explored my sex, opening me wide, probing deep, before concentrating on my trembling clitoris. His lips and tongue then replaced his hand, and he brought me to one orgasm after another, expertly licking and sucking my lips and clit.

In turn, I lavished great oral attention on his magnificent penis. I began at the head and gently kissed my way down the top of his shaft. I then slid under and licked hungrily at his balls. My mouth moved up the front until it reached the head, which my lips encircled and softly sucked. My tongue lapped up and down his cock as if feasting on an all day sucker. Finally, I took him deep, something I had been practicing with a dildo I had purchased because its dimensions were similar to his. Jonathon loved the feeling of my wet mouth taking him all. I was soon rewarded with more semen than my mouth could handle. I swallowed what I could and let the rest dribble onto his chocolate skin. I then slowly lapped it up, drop by drop.

When he recovered his hardness I mounted him and rode him like the stallion he is. Propping my hands on his chest, I lifted and fell onto his hard cock, feeling him deep inside my womb. Climax upon climax followed until he again came. When his final spurt had subsided, I lie across his chest, feeling his penis slowly soften inside me.

When at last it was time for him to leave, we exchanged email addresses and made plans to get together in Jackson. He would be home for Thanksgiving, he told me, but I knew I would not be able to wait that long. Damn what had this black man done to me? I was not needy for BBC, and even though I was raised to be a proper respectable white female I found myself not caring about anything but having a big black cock inside of me and me submitting to it.

No comments: