About Me

My photo
Real life Black Master with over 15 years of real life experience with cum sluts, subs, sex slaves, white cuckold couples

Friday, December 28, 2007

Cathleen takes BBC Bull

I was on edge and eager to take the next step into the world of interracial cuckoldry. Cathleen, my white wife, had been involved with our Black master for several months now. Randy had never used a condom, as a rule that he set down right from the start, whenever he had sex with Cathleen. As her cuckolded husband, I had encouraged the sexual relationship that they enjoyed in our home.

Make no mistake about it, Randy was 'our' master in our home . . .

I had encouraged my wife Cathleen to try a Black lover, and had brought Randy into her life as such. He was exceptionally endowed, and quickly got her accustomed to his manhood. Therein lay his power: my wife had become in need of his exceptional big dick, therefore I was subservient to him also. So, he ruled her, therefore me, our house, everything . . .

I would be less than honest if I did not admit that the sight of Randy's hard black dick sliding into my sweet white wife's pink flower didn't excite me -- it did very much! Randy had insisted on me seeing him take her right from the start. 'Positive reinforcement', he called it.

"There ain't nothin' like you seein' my dick sliding into your wife with your own eyes George!" he would often say to me teasingly. "Positive reinforcement! See my black cock and your wife's cum for the first time. Yes I admit it I never made her cum. But now I can say I know what a white woman's cum looks like coating a big black cock! You might say good for you to see your wife enjoying herself!"

Randy was never too shy to throw a humiliating remark my way as I watched him with my wife. To be honest, I was entirely too mesmerized as I watched them dance their flesh into one to ever complain. He always made sure to tell me how wet my wife was just as he worked his massive black cock beyond her lips . . . and I never got enough of the sight of her secret stretching around his manhood. He expertly opened her folds, every time, as she moaned in pleasure of each orgasm he brought her to, which to my own shame was whole hell of lot of them. Oh it is so erotic for a white husband to experience his white wife taken by her Black lover . . .

Randy and Cathleen shared the master bedroom now, and after they let me watch them sexually join I would leave them and sleep in the spare bedroom. Having Randy living in the house brought a realism of their relationship that was undeniable. I knew all too well that the neighbors were talking, and felt their eyes on me whenever I was doing yard work. Not too surprisingly the white soccer moms seemed to take the most notice of my wife's Black guest. Cathleen had told Randy and I over dinner several times of surprise visits by the neighborhood housewives, ostensibly for 'a cup of coffee'. Without fail there would come the veiled questions as my wife's guests would try to find out what they could. Cathleen took great pleasure in being very direct about our living agreement, usually to the envy of these creamy white wives, normally left wanton and horny now.

But having my wife's Black lover living in the house brought me up in the ranks of the cuckold group. It was a critical threshold to cross in the life. Not every cuckold can take such a public 'outing', and while the no member in the group were never criticized if he couldn't make the jump those that 'crossed over' (as it was often referred to) were held in higher regard. After the anniversary party of our crossing over, and the ensuing orgy that the white wives and the Black masters engaged in, my stock in the group was at an all time high. I hadn't planned it, but clearly benefited. I would be lying if I didn't admit that seeing my wife allow herself to be loaned out by Randy tore me apart. But I knew that I had bought us here by begging her to try a Black lover in the first place, and the fact that she was annoyed with me for objecting to her fulfilling Randy's sexual requests was a reasonable response on her part since she had been brought to this point by fulfilling mine.

The invite to the inner circle of the cuckold group was thrilling news. There was a bit of secrecy about the 'Circle', as it was referred to, but all the cucks discussed rumors about what being part of the Circle consisted of, only knowing that it in part consisted of meditation. I had to wait for a few weeks until the Circle met. Needless to say I was anxiously thinking about the possibilities.

I attended cuckold group meetings every night, tending to the men that I had brought into the lifestyle. So far I had convinced six different white married couples to try letting the wife sample Black cock. The experience is unforgettable, but not for everyone. Still, four of the couples had chosen the path. Recruitment of new white couples to submit to Black was an important aim of the cuckold group, as well as a firm demand of the Black Masters. It was expected that every white couple bring at least two new couples in to try Black cock every year. The Black Masters knew it could be difficult, and would assist our efforts any way that they could. But, they were very strict in the demand that this movement grow and not stagnate. There were penalties for failure to bring new white wives to the Black Masters. If six months had passed and a given white couple had not brought a new white wife in a common punishment for the cuckold was the chastity device. A favorite of the Masters was the CB6000. An underperforming cuckold would be told to order his own CB, and have it delivered to his address and in his name. Then the cuck would have to endure having the device installed on him by another cuck. This was done for several reasons. First, it was deemed beneath the Black Master to have to touch the white penis. Second, having to be exposed to another cuck, who was usually in a device himself and trying to get back into his Black Master's good graces, was yet another humiliation for the cuckold. Third, and most important, installation of a chastity device was the start of total separation from his wife until the cuckold brought a new white wife in to try Black cock. Underperforming cuckolds were banished to an apartment where they lived until the terms were met. Almost every one of the cuckolds had spent some time there, and we all feared being banished. I had luckily avoided the chastity device, and thereby the apartment. Often in group men who were living there would go to tears just wishing to see their sweet white wives again! There was something that was just maddening to know your wife is at your home with her Black lover, and you are banished in a chastity device living with other cuckolds while she is being made love to more or less continuously. There were even whispers by those that had been banished that occasionally the Black Masters would show up unannounced, force the cucks to suck their cocks, and take photographs to reinforce the humiliation and have for future use should the cuckold get any ideas about leaving the lifestyle.

When I did get the call that the Circle was meeting, I was just about to burst with anticipation. Carl, my mentor, called me and told me where to meet him on the night of the meeting. Meetings of the Circle had a mysterious nature about them. None of the other members of the cuckold group knew when, or even how often, the Circle met.

Carl was waiting for me on the front step of a spilt level house when I arrived. "There are certain things that you need to know before we go inside," he said.

"Well, okay, what?" I asked.

"Since this is your first time in the Circle, you are expected to remove all your clothes as soon as you enter. You will be instructed as to what is required of you as the meeting unfolds. The most important thing for you to understand is that the Circle is very much like the cuckold group, only more intense. Like the cuckold group, what is said and what happens here is not to be shared outside here - even with the members of cuckold group. Just like that group this is a support group, only for those who are deeper into the lifestyle. There are some tourists, newbies, in the cuckold group. They aren't bad, just not as committed as the Circle. Do you agree to the rules of the Circle?"

"Yes, I do," I responded.

He reached and turned the doorknob, letting me to enter the house. I did, and after he entered and closed the door I stripped. Carl put his finger to his lips, gesturing me to be silent. After nodded my ascent he started up the stairs, motioning me to follow. We entered the living room, and there were eleven other white men waiting. I recognized them all from the cuckold group. The room was lit only by candles, and the members wore black robes. Carl exited the room, down a hall to the right.

"Welcome to the Circle George," said Robert, who seemed to be the leader.

"Thank you," I responded.

"You have already shown your dedication to being a good cuckold, and we can help your progress in the lifestyle. But first, you have to be initiated to the Circle. Get on your knees, in the middle of the room, and drink this."

I was offered a drink, guzzled it, and did as ordered, and then was blindfolded.

"Now George, "Robert said in a soothing, calm voice, "I want for you to start to visualize your wife with her Black lover. Focus on Randy's hands exploring Cathleen's milky white skin. Hear her moans in your ears . . ."

His voice drifted off as he continued to encourage me to go deeper, and I found myself more than content to dream about my wife and our Black Master. It was so erotic my pecker started to feel heavy, and I knew I was starting to get hard. I found my mind thinking about my wife with legs spread for Randy, yearning to be filled. In my fantasy her yearning became mine, and we were both yearning for him to fulfill our need. I became one with my wife, writhing in want. I could feel that my penis was hard, and a drop of pre-cum was languidly making its way down its length. Randy starts to separate Cathleen's hallowed folds with his bare Black manhood. Randy starts to take us . . . I know that my cock is throbbing and dripping and I am in the deepest state of lust when suddenly a mouth took my cock and started to give me the blow job of my life!

"Stay in the moment," Robert commanded.

I did as told, and it was not long before I surrendered my cum to this person. The person who had my manhood in their mouth was slow to pull away. With a cat like slowness my conqueror drank every bit of my soul from me, and it was a labor not to collapse! Finally the mouth gracefully slid up the length of me and left me wet, exposed, and blindfolded!

I remained motionless, awaiting whatever might happen next. After what seemed like an eternity Robert finally said, "You can take your blindfold off now."

When I did I saw a black robe folded on the floor. I looked around and saw that everyone was still in the room. Carl now had his black robe on as well.

Instinctively I knew enough not to ask who I had given my essence to, yet I really wanted to know.

A Black man entered through the circle,carrying a briefcase.

"Lay on the floor George," Robert ordered.

I did, and the Black man opened his case. He held up a tattooing gun, eyeing it.

"Are you ready?" he asked.

"YES!" I responded, not knowing what he might put on me . . .

He covered my cock and pubic area as he worked. By now I was feeling no pain, it was like I drank a liter of Southern Comfort. I was dreaming as this unknown Black man tattooed just above my pubic hair . . .

After what seemed like an eternity, the Black man was done. He re-packaged the equipment, and left. Scared, I looked down at my new tattoo. Just above my pubic hair it read 'Cuckolded by Black' with a Black cock just above the words. I felt my heart sink a bit knowing that I was forever branded and my wife was surely going to see this humilating development.

"Are you ready to take the next step in your submission?" Robert asked.

"Yes," I answered.

"Okay, get up then," he replied.

Then my wife and her lover, Randy, entered the circle with another Black man. Cathleen was wearing a flowing white robe, and Randy was wearing a tuxedo.

"Good," answered Robert. "Then it is time for you to officially give your wife to her Black lover in Black Marriage before God and with us all as witnesses. The reverend here has been meeting with them as a couple for some time now, and they both want to take their relationship to the next level. But before they can make this official, you must surrender your claims on Cathleen, knowing that she loves Randy and desires to give herself to him."

As I stood there nude before my wife and her Black lover with my tattoo proclaiming my status, I knew I couldn't hold them back from their destiny.

"Do you, George, give your wife Cathleen to Randy, forgoing your sexual rights as her husband and accepting Randall as the head of your household?" the reverend asked me.

I was still shocked, and a chill went through me knowing that the ceremony was merely a formality . . . Cathleen was very much in love with Randy and I knew it. I had tacitly given my approval and surrender to this already. I knew the answer, the only answer that was true . . .

"Yes, I do," I breathlessly answered.

"Do you, Randall, take Cathleen to have and enjoy, promising to be the Master of the household from this day forward?" the reverand asked.

"I do," he answered.

"And do you, Cathleen, give yourself fully and completely to Randall, surrendering yourself to him from this day forward?"

"I do," she replied. I was surprised that she didn't even try to catch my eye at this moment.

"Then by the power vested in me I pronounce you husband and wife. Randall, you may take your bride."

Then Randy took a gold ring from his pocket and put it on Cathleen's thumb. She went to her knees and proceeded to give him oral sex right there in front of everyone. My own penis was throbbing and dripping with desire. Soon Randy was ready to cum, and Cathleen increased her pace, drinking the essence of her new husband. She fixed his slacks, and they left hand in hand.

"You can wear your robe now George," Robert said when the ceremony was done . . .

I pulled myself through the blackness of my robe.

"You'll be staying here while Randy and Cathleen have a honeymoon for the next couple of weeks. While here you will learn new techniques that will enhance your submission to Black Masters," Robert informed me.

Carl showed me to my quarters, as I was still in a daze . . .

My penis kept becoming hard all night as my desire for Cathleen reached hitherto unknown heights. That old saying about absence making the heart grow fonder, well that's just the tip of the penis - so to speak - about complete sexual absence! I knew ever inch of Cathleen's body, and I found myself yearning for her throughout the night. I kept focusing on her and my cock would get unbearably hard, needing relief . . . I fantasized about her soft pink folds as my fingers gently grazed my manhood . . . then remembering the exquisite sight of her making love I could resist no longer and started stroking, longing for the pleasure of her sex. Knowing that I could not have her drove me erotically wild.

I felt like I could see her tongue teasing me, her nipples asking to be sucked, and her fertility inviting. The turn was that all that had once been mine for the taking and now I had to deal with Randy having her attention. In some way I had always thought I would be in control of their relationship, and having lost control was a sexual challenge from Randy. He had been invited in by me, and now I was the man in need of Cathleen.

I know that not everyone will understand why, if I wanted my wife so bad, was I turned on so much at this moment for her. Really, I don't know why I my need for her is so erotically twisted. But I can say that, unlike most men, her having sex with another man only made me want her more, a lot more! Did I want Cathleen to have sex with Randy for her pleasure, or mine. I don't know, except that having to compete for her affection made me want her in the deepest way. If there was one thing that I was sure of, she was enjoying Randy very much. She made sounds of pleasure from the deepest parts of her soul as they became one, and while I did feel jealous that he brought that sexual depth from her I felt like Randy was teaching me more about what Cathleen was really capable of sexually.

There was no doubt that Cathleen also enjoyed me in a sexual way still also. She was quite shy about being near me after sex with Randy for some time. As time wore on Cathleen seemed to shake her inhibitions. I think I helped that along with my eagerness to clean and lick her folds after she had been with Randy. At first she was timid as I kissed me way between her thighs. But I knew that this was probably the most important thing I could do to actively show her that I still loved her - to kiss her soul with all my energy and lust. I licked, sucked and cleaned Cathleen's sex with absolute abandon. I gave her the best oral sex that I ever had, and didn't stop until she finally pulled my lips from hers. Eventually, her apprehensiveness abated. She became comfortable enough to pull my mouth straight to her sex without saying another word. One night it culminated in her calling to me right after they climaxed. Cathy spread her legs as she and Randy kissed. Without hesitation I climbed home and started to give her slow sensual oral sex that I grew to know that she loved as she came down off her erotic high.

So there I lay, in wanton need of my wife, knowing that she had just taken her lover in the deepest way. They were probably right in the middle of sex at that moment, and I was craving her like never before. Why had I agreed to give Randy my sexual rights to Cathleen? Not everyone will understand, I am sure. But by Cathleen being with Randy, I had learned a new appreciation of what I had once had taken for granted. Not only that but I wanted Cathy to fulfill her every sexual fantasy that I couldn't do for her, and Randy's thick Black cock was firmly in that column! Why did it drive me to sexual madness to see his big black dick sliding in and out of her? Why should seeing her soft pink folds yield to his throbbing dark cock turn me on instead of making me angry? I'll never know. But I do know that I enjoy watching my wife have sex, and climax - even if it is with a nigger.

No comments: