About Me

My photo
Real life Black Master with over 15 years of real life experience with cum sluts, subs, sex slaves, white cuckold couples

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Allison suck s a BBC and loves it


Don't look down. Don't look down. Please, god, do not let me look down, Alison beseeched.

"Thanks," she answered losing the battle and talking directly to the semi-hidden black cock. Apparently there was a stronger magnetic force in the universe than the one between big tits and men's gazes and Alison had just experienced its force.

She was totally humiliated when Darren arose and silently pulled a pair of baggy basketball shorts over the spandex.

Oh fuck. Oh fuck, oh fuck. He saw me staring at his crotch. Oh my god, I'm never coming here again. Ever!

"Let's go back here," Darren said standing in the doorway of the private inner office. "We'll see how much progress you've made since your last evaluation."

Although every fiber of her being told her to head into the locker room and just disappear to avoid further embarrassment, Alison nervously followed the club manager. It was like she had no will of her own when the black man told her to do something.

"Take off your sneakers and get on the scale. Let's get your height and weight."

Noting the measurements on her chart, Darren took out a tape measure.

"Right handed or left?"

"Left."

The first three measurements were her left wrist, right ankle, and neck. Then things got much more intimate.

"Spread 'em," Darren said gently tapping her inner thighs with the backs of his hands.

Alison was wearing medium gray lycra workout shorts herself, and they clung to her lower body as tightly as Darren's had. She moved her feet apart.

Darren placed his right hand with the tape measure on her outer hip and slid his left hand between her thighs, lightly touching her near naked labia. Reaching his right hand around behind her, it caressed her lower buttock as he passed the end of the tape from hand to hand.

Pulling his left hand back through her parted upper thighs, Darren checked her thigh measurement at its highest point.

The final measurements were her hips, waist, and bust. While measuring Alison's hips, Darren dragged his fingertips across her buttocks as he looped the tape behind her. Holding the tape tight, the back of his hand rested against her mons venus.

Darren was having more intimate contact with Alison's body than any man except her husband since she'd married, and it was driving her crazy.

When Darren measured her bust, her nipples were already so hardened, Alison was sure he could see them point out from under her sports bra and white tank top. Darren even cupped one large hand beneath both big breasts and pushed them upward to take what he called an accurate measure.

What the fuck, Alison thought, Jerry never took liberties like this when he checked for body composition. This guy is brazen. So why am I letting him feel me up like this when I should be screaming assault! It's one thing to have a little harmless fantasy about a hot young stud but he's groping me and I'm letting. I'm not just letting him, he's making hot.

"There is some good news here," Darren began. "You've lost a couple of pounds, pulse and BP are in the healthy range. Body fat is even down two percent. You pretty much stick to the spinners classes, is that right?"

Alison nodded.

"Your quads are great," Darren not only told her but also showed her.

Seated on the stool, next to Alison, he dragged his thumb and fore finger down the front of one thigh and then the other from just above the top of the leg to her knee. She watched the fitness pro touch her in a full-length mirror on the office wall.

"Your calves, too," Darren continued, holding her by the waist and turning her around so he could repeat his hand movements down the backs of her legs from knee to ankle.

Alison continued to watch his black hand on her tanned flesh although she would have preferred to close her eyes to better enjoy the sensation.

"But I'd like to see you spend some of your time in aerobics and with the free weights and body sculpting machines.

Again, Darren placed his hands on Alison's waist to position the compliant white wife in profile to the mirror.

"This is nice," He told her, grabbing the back of the tank top, stretching it tightly and hiking it up until the bottom was level with her bra. Alison looked at how far her tits jutted away from her abdomen wall.

Darren, however, was rubbing his hand over the swell of her belly from her navel to the top of her mons.

"Very sexy."

Still holding the back of her top, Darren peeled the top of her shorts down until they were more than halfway off her hips, buttocks, and stomach. Now, her entire belly was bare. No more than half an inch of her mons was covered.

The straps of the black thong panties she'd chosen to keep on under the lycra for her session with Darren were visible on her hips. In back, the opaque triangle of black nylon mesh was visible where the panty exited her ass crack.

"Very few twenty-five year olds have the belly swell you've got," Darren said as he gently rubbed Alison. It was more caress than anything else and it drove her crazy.

If you don't stop soon, I'm going to embarrass myself, Alison thought. My god, I think I'm going to come just from the touch of your palm on me. Just from the sight of your black hand so close to my sex. Oh, no! I didn't really mean for you to stop. Please, handle me some more.

"This is different, though."

Darren grabbed the front of tank top and held it high and tight. The back of his hand was up against the bottom of her breasts. He ran his hand over the curvature of her buttocks.

"You really need to tone these up," Darren told her, jiggling each cheek in his hand.

Alison stared at her half exposed butt in the mirror. She could feel liquid pussy pour out of her vagina as she watched Darren hook a black finger under the exposed black triangle that was the top of her thong and stretch the material even farther outside her lycra shorts.

His tug felt like someone had dragged a finger from her anus to her clit pressing between her labial lips. When he released the elastic, it slapped against her upper buttock. What would have stung had anyone else done what Darren just did, was pure pleasure under his masterful hands.

Damn you, Alison cursed him. Or was it herself she swore at? You think it's so flabby? I'll bet you'd like to spank it. Wouldn't you, you black bastard. You beautiful, sexy, hot, black fucking bastard. Pull them off if you want. Pull my shorts off. Pull my panties off. Whatever I have is yours to do with as you please. Just TELL me what you want me to do!

"So, what do you say, Alison? Ready to go to the next level? Sculpt your arms, shoulders, butt...with some weight work. Get even better overall definition and conditioning with aerobics?"

"I guess I can work on the weights a little more, but I don't know about the aerobics."

"What do you mean? Why not?"

What do I mean? What do you mean what do I mean? I mean these, Jughead. These double D things that flap around everywhere when I jump up and down. If there's a guy in the class he can't perform any of the exercises because he's staring. That ever happen to you? Hmmm?'

Then Alison remembered that "package" she'd stared at until Darren covered it up.

OK, I guess you do know what I mean, then. Sorry about that Jughead remark. It's just that you left me so high and dry after rubbing my tummy. My pussy is still oozing. You just haven't been fair, that's all.

"It's difficult," Alison finally responded. "I'm a little top heavy." Alison turned scarlet.

"Yeah, you are at that," Darren chuckled.

Before she could respond, he took a breast in each hand and gently squeezed and lifted to get some idea of their firmness and heft.

"Oh, you're nice and firm, you shouldn't have as much trouble as women who are flabby. Here, what kind of bra do you have?"

Darren grabbed the bottom of her tank top and pulled up. Stunned, Alison lifted her arms, assisting in her own disrobing.

What am I doing? I can't believe I helping this black man, practically a kid, really, take my top off. Its like I have no will power whatsoever around him. If he wants something, he just takes it AND I LET HIM! Will I let him take my bra off too?

Alison didn't wait long for her answer.

"What is this, a Champion? A Nike?" Darren asked as he pulled at the elastic on her back then hooked a finger under the cup pulling the material away from her breast.

"Take that off," Darren commanded. He pulled a box out of one of the cabinets and put it on the padded table.

You want me to show you my tits? You arrogant bastard, Alison thought, even as she reached behind her back to undo the clasp on her bra. She shrugged the undergarment off and placed it on the table next to her tank top.

"Those are very nice," Darren commented, cupping Alison's tits from behind and looking at them in the mirror. Alison watched in erotic fascination as someone other than Steve saw and felt her naked breasts. He gently pinched the nipples causing them to distend and harden.

"The areolas are such a lovely pink. They must be what, four inches across? That's big. Lotta women wish the could exercise a pair of tits like yours."

Every man she'd ever been intimate with had loved Alison's tits. The super sized areola sometimes made buying a bikini difficult.

Even at forty-five, she enjoyed wearing very brief, even thong bikinis. Sometimes the tops were too small to cover the entire pink disk. Mostly, she wore them at her pool at home, but sometimes she would take one on a vacation.

If she were feeling especially horny, she'd put one on and stroll the beach or sit at a poolside bar and watch as the men squinted to determine if that were really part of her nipple that extended outside the triangle bikini top.

Oh god, what are you doing to me Darren? You've got me so hot I'll do whatever you want. Please, tell me what to do for you. Alison closed her eyes and leaned back against Darren. She arched her back and thrust her breasts out and into his hands.

Darren removed his hands and stepped backwards almost causing her to fall. He placed his hand on the box on the padded table.

Just as she had when Darren had put on the baggy shorts to prevent her stares from reaching their optical objective, Alison felt rejected and humiliated. For some reason that drove her insane with lust.

"Sales reps stop in here all the time. They leave samples of everything," said Darren, holding up several women's undergarments.

"Darren?" a woman's voice called from the outer office.

"Right there," Darren shouted dumping the contents of the box onto the table in front of Alison. Then more softly, "Take a look through these. I've got InSport, title nine, BoobyDoo. There's even a Hot Chillys in your size I think. Be right back."

Alison could hear Darren and a woman talking a few feet from where she now stood, ninety percent naked, flipping through sports bras arranged like clearance sale linens in Macy's basement.

The door between the offices was left wide open and the fact that another person could glance in and see that she had been exposed before the club manager excited more than embarrassed her.

Is that what you want Darren, an audience? Would like another white woman to watch me as I take you? I'm so hot I'd do it. Would you like me to drop to my knees while she sees me take your big black dick into my mouth?
Something inside Alison snapped. The thought of servicing the black manager from her knees was not something that just more or less turned her on. Suddenly. it was an obsession.

She was no longer perusing promotional merchandise. She placed both hands on flat on the table and breathed deeply. Her eyes were closed in the hope that the dizziness she felt was temporary.

Oh Darren, just say the word. Just hint even and I'll be on my knees. Use my mouth as your personal pleasure palace. Please.

Alison felt an orgasm rip through her as she imagined herself fellating the black god who managed her health club. She considered kneeling down so that Darren didn't even need to bother commanding her. Surely, if she were kneeling when he returned, he'd know what she offered.

But Darren was back before she put her plan into action.

"What did you find?" he asked entering the inner office again.

"I...I..."

"Here it is," Darren said picking up a shocking pink garment and checking the tag. "Yeah, this ought to fit."

Holding the garment over her head, Alison raised her hands and let Darren slip it on. It was more of a complete workout top than a simple bra. It resembled an abbreviated tank top more than anything else.

"See, you won't even need to wear anything over it," Darren said tugging the top down tight. It stopped about three inches above her belly button. "Do you like it?"

"It…it's nice," Alison replied struggling to say anything at all. Cupping her breasts she pulled them one way and then the other helping the fabric conform to her skin.

She knew her shorts were flooded with moisture and was thankful that Darren had peeled them halfway down shielding what her passion had wrought.

Darren smoothed his hands along her sides, then again with one on her belly and the other on her back.

"Yeah, that looks nice. Check this out," Darren said, holding his right hand on her back while spreading the thumb and middle finger of his left and trailing the down either side of her belly swell. "Now that's sexy."

"Plus, if you're excited, this will really emphasize those big nipples of yours. Here, take a look."

Darren pinched both of her tit tips hard. Several times. Blood surged to Alison's tits even as a wave of another liquid poured down her legs.

Omigod, thought Alison, I'd never let my husband pinch me like that. He'd be cut off for weeks. But with young black stud, the pain is pure pleasure. What's happening to me? It's like I want him to take control. My knees are so weak I can barely stand. And my shorts...oh god, they're so wet it feels like I peed my pants. How will I ever walk out of here?

Darren and Alison were both staring at Alison's three-quarter inch nipple projections in the mirror. His right hand was on her ass. Her lycra workout shorts were just as Darren had left them. The waist band was folded down to where it now ran adjacent to bottom edge of the shorts' legs a few inches above mid-thigh.

In back, the top of doubled over material exposed half her buttocks and showed the top of her thong down to where it entered her crack. In front, Alison was nude almost to the top of her thong.

Had she not shaved her pubis religiously, tufts of hair would have been visible. Most important at the moment, however, was the fact that the second layer of fabric was hiding the extreme wetness beneath.

"Pull your shorts up, I want to see the total look," Darren ordered.

Alison froze! Everywhere except for her hands, which began tugging up her shorts. She hoped against hope that her tits would save her once again. Perhaps with her nipples poking holes in the pretty Hot Chillys sports bra cum exercise top he wouldn't notice the puddle in her middle.

Oh shit! It can't be that big! Alison despaired as she unveiled a wet spot the size of a small Frisbee. He's going to notice for sure. I need to turn around.

She had no chance to move.

"What's all this?" Darren chuckled actually shoving his hand between her legs and grabbing her cunt causing even more moisture to join the saturated mess that started the day as her panties. "Do you have one of those bladder control problems?"

The only control problem I have is how you are controlling me. Controlling my body, controlling my mind.

"Nooo," answered Alison.

"You're hot!" Darren smirked. "All this has made you excited? And look at that spot! I've never seen one that big!"

Alison threw caution to the wind.

"I can't help myself. Ever since I saw that thing between your legs in the other office earlier..."

Darren pushed the baggy shorts he'd put on earlier when he caught Alison staring to his knees but not off.

"You mean this?" He asked cupping the huge, overstuffed pouch like a clean-up hitter stepping into the batter's box with the bases loaded.

"Mmm hmm," Alison spoke so low it is doubtful Darren could have heard. But the nodding of her head was unmistakable.

"I don't want to be rude or anything, but we run a business here, Alison. I can't afford unprofessional conduct with club members."

"That's not what Bunny says," Alison growled bitchily. She was not prepared to be denied what Bunny was already enjoying.

Darren laughed out loud.

"So Bunny's bragging is she?"

"Only to me," Alison breathed softly, feeling immediate regret that she'd thrown her friend under the bus.

"Bunny likes a good ass fuck. She says I'm the best she's ever had, and to listen to her, that's more than a few. That what brought you in here today, Alison? Your back door need some work done on it?"

Darren had moved his hand and, once again, Alison had an unimpeded view of Darren's crotch. She couldn't pry her eyes away.

The sight of Darren's bulge and the things he'd just said nearly caused Alison to faint. She sank to her knees to keep from passing out. The object of her lust was now just a few inches from her face.

"I'll do whatever you tell me. I'll be whatever kind of slut you want. Please let me see it," Alison begged, momentarily glancing up into the black man's eyes before resuming her reverent stare at the Object.

"Looks like you've already decided what sort of slut you want to be without my assistance. You want to be my cocksucker?"

I'd love to be your cocksucker, Alison thought.

"Please," is what she said.

Darren pulled the spandex down, over his genitals and held it out of the way with his left hand.

Alison couldn't believe what she saw. It hung, limp, larger than any cock she'd ever seen. The color of eggplant, Alison was surprised to see a strand of pre-cum drooling from the slit.

You bastard, she thought, all this is turning you on as much as me. Well, maybe not as much, but I do turn you on. You want a blowjob? I'll give you a blowjob you'll never forget.

Alison had no idea how she was supposed to deliver such memorable fellatio. She never cared much about giving oral sex to Steve, and the others were so long ago, she barely remembered their faces let alone their cocks. In fact, what agitated Alison was that she was about to deliver was a blowjob she'd never forget.

Alison ran a finger down the top of Darren's cock. Stopping at the slit, she smeared the slippery clear pre-cum fluid all over the cockhead before bringing her finger to her mouth.

She was immediately furious with herself for having wasted any of the precious liquid outside her mouth. She swore an oath that if she encountered more it would be reserved as the exclusive provenance of her tongue.

Cupping Darren's balls, or trying to, anyway, for each was the size of an extra jumbo hen's egg, Alison marveled at their size while handling them gently.

Even during torrid times like this, the most bizarre, unexplainable thoughts would intrude on her mind

Which came first, the chicken or Darren's balls?

In truth, she didn't care if the chicken came at all, but those testes, oh they most assuredly would come.

Tickling the underside of Darren's scrotum with her fingernails, she placed a series of light kisses on the cockhead. When she felt the first twitch of a metamorphosis that would transform the placid, flaccid penis into a raging phallus, Alison's pussy wept the slick dew of undiminished arousal.

In a series of mouthing movements that resembled a goldfish gulping water in a bowl, Alison traversed the length of the cock from tip to base and back again. Alison continued to "goldfish gape" Darren's swelling cock until she'd "boxed the compass" with her lips assuming each of the thirty-two directional points on its circumference.

When she was finished, he was beautifully erect. Even better, a lovely dollop of pre-cum the size of a chocolate chip crowned the cockhead now pointing directly at the ceiling.

Starting at those scrumptious balls, Alison slowly trailed her tongue up eleven plus inches of dark velvet just ahead of her thumb that she hoped would squeeze out more yummy man juice like toothpaste from a tube.

When her open mouth reached the cockslit, Alison was rewarded with what must have been two teaspoons of pure, clear, sticky, slippery, male passion. Sitting back, she savored the nectar like it was bees' honey while maintaining a grip on the cock shaft like she held the neck of the goose that laid the golden eggs.

The wave that crested at that moment caused her to clench her thighs with all her might.

I can't believe I just came from tasting cock juices. I've never done anything like that before. Nothing even close. Also, enough with the egg analogies, OK?

A second wave nearly capsized her 'little man in a boat.'

Alison began mouthing the gigantic black cock shaft. Pulling it from the vertical to the nearly horizontal angle more conducive to proper cocksucking had taken all her strength.

I wonder if I could actually do chin ups on this black iron bar? That is, if I could do a chin up. Maybe I do need some weight work.

Seeing her struggle with his cock, Darren grabbed her by the hair and pried her mouth off his dick. Taking her head in his hands, he moved it backwards causing her to abandon her position of respectful worship and lie supine on the carpet.

Darren stripped off his shorts and knelt over her head.

My god, thought Alison, he's going to fuck my mouth, literally.

With his knees on either side of her head, Darren began fucking motions with his hips slowly pushing his cock in and out of Alison's oral orifice.

She brought her hands up from her sides placing them on Darren's ass urging him to accelerate his movements. When he did, she felt her own excitement build.

At one point, Darren paused with his cockhead scraping the back of Alison's throat. She was so hot she felt no gag reflex.

Sweet jesus, Darren's got more cock in my mouth than Steve ever got in my pussy, and I'm more excited to boot.

Crossing her ankles, Alison curled her body up and used her knees along with her hands to press Darren into resuming his erotic mouth fuck. When he started again, Alison kept her knees and hands on his buttocks and rocked up and down with him.

Her own movements as she tried to keep up with her Black God were causing incredible feelings in her nether lips and clit. Her nipples were now harder than when Darren pinched them.

I cannot believe this black man is giving me a more pleasurable fucking in my mouth than I've ever had in my cunt. If he keeps going for another five minutes, he's going to make me come.

Darren fucked for almost another five minutes exactly. It didn't really matter because by the time his first cum geyser left his dick destined for Alison's tummy, she'd already been coming for almost three minutes solid.

Her orgasm was triggered when Alison realized for the first time that Darren had no intention of pulling out when he reached his climax as Steve had always done when she sucked him off. What really got her shooting off like fireworks on the Fourth of July was that she wanted him to do just that.

Darren's spurts just kept on coming. He filled her mouth and felt her swallow. Then he did it all over again. Finally, Alison had to turn her head, wrenching her mouth off Darren's cock letting the remainder of his jism collect on her face and hair.

When he was sated, Darren rose and sat on the stool. Lying on her back with her legs spread revealing that the entire southern half of her shorts were saturated, Alison looked up at the greatest lover she'd ever had and smiled.

His beautiful cock hung more than halfway to the floor and the cum oozing from the slit dangled in a long strand that threatened to fall.

Moving her head under him again, Alison swept up the sweet white thread with her tongue. Then she lay on the floor with her open mouth under her favorite sex organ on the planet, waiting.

As she recuperated from the intensity of her orgasm, Alison received three more cum strands although they were so long in dropping, she bobbed her head up for each one, capturing not only the delicious semen in her mouth, but also the head of Darren's cock for the briefest of moments as her tongue swiped across the cock slit.

Alison quickly left the back office only to run into Bunny. Alison's hair was a mess, her shorts were drenched at the crotch, and she knew there were traces of semen on her face. Bunny was no genius but then, a high IQ was needed to figure out what she'd been up to.

"Well, Alison, who's the slut now?"

Alison pushed silently past her "friend" heading for the locker room.

Standing in a private shower, desire diminished by her own hand, Alison mocked her friend right back.

I may be a slut, Bunny, but you're a bitch and always will be. Not only that, but it looks like you won't be getting your afternoon ass fuck today.

No comments: