About Me

My photo
Real life Black Master with over 15 years of real life experience with cum sluts, subs, sex slaves, white cuckold couples

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Trainner fucks Lisa

Found myself having a couple of free days and was hoping to have a little excitement. A friend suggested I post on Craigs List as that was somewhere that he had had some success in the past. This was the first time for me doing a post on CL, but I was not wanting to waste the time doing the "chat" process and then the meet and greet thing!!!! Much to my surprise after the post....I an incredible amount of emails. After the first day of trying to sort through them all....I found one that caught my eye. A BBC aka (Trainner) nice and thick, so I started there. I responded to the email and after a few emails and exchanging pics we were setting up a date for the the next day!!!!!
This hot, sexy BBC gave me a request as to what to wear for him. So I dressed in a short skirt and a sexy low cut top. He came to my house...I was really excited and very nervous. Not the first BBC I have ever had as I have a black lover, but this was something new and it was really turning me on at that thought of it!!!! My new friend walks in,checks me out totally and says i really like what I see!!! We share a couple of pretty hot kisses and a little small talk. I take him over to show him the awesome view I have of the lake and right there his hand is sliding up and under my short skirt. He instantly knew I had followed the other clothing requirement....no panties!!!!!! As he was caressing my curvy ass and then He found my clit...i was thinking OMG.....I can't wait. We went into my bedroom and as he was taking off his shirt I was instantly on my knees ready to suck his BBC.
I had him hard in a relatively short period of time as I was sucking his cock so good. Taking him deep in my throat and looking up at him at the same time. He then pulled me up to him and we shared a few more hot kisses and he laid me down on my bed....pulled me right to the edge...pushed my skirt up and then he was down on me like I have never had before!!!! He had me cumming hard in no time at all....the o's just kept cumming so fast, I lost count. I think he really liked how wet i was even before i started cumming and then after all the O's... OMG....I was completely soaked. He came up and instantly just slid his BBC full length into my tight pussy!!!!! As I took him balls deep, I was sooo hot.. The O's just kept cumming and cumming. He hit this pussy HARD!!!! Then he asked me to get on top and I just rode that cock....sooo good!!!! He finally finished and gave me a really hot load filling me up!!!
Like a good little BBC admirer I instantly went back down on his BBC and got him hard again. He said i want your ass and I said I love it in my ass!!!! The first time he took my ass...just leaned me over the bed...and slid full length in....my pussy was sooooooooo wet no need for any lube...I just took him balls deep in my ass!!!! I loved it ....it felt soooooo good!!!! He fucked my ass so hard.....i was getting pretty vocal..after being a little reserved in that deptI just couldn't help but say to him fuck my ass hard...make me your little white cum slut!!!! I had the most amazing anal O over and over!!!!! In fact I came sooo hard after he filled my ass up with his load....he wrote his name on my ass with my cum.....too bad the pic didnt' turn out or I would definately share!!!!
We took a little break...had some good conversation about our lives etc and then there i was back

No comments: