About Me

My photo
Real life Black Master with over 15 years of real life experience with cum sluts, subs, sex slaves, white cuckold couples

Sunday, December 9, 2007

Teacher goes BBC II

When I figured he was about to cum, I let him slip slowly out, then inhaled Cedric's big, black cock.

Before long, I was switching back and forth quickly between the four dicks, sucking, licking, deep-throating them, and tugging vigorously on two of the three that weren't in my mouth at the time. Spit and pre-cum mixed, and sprayed and dribbled everywhere. In their urgency, the sweet boys tried to force two, three or even all four of their black giants into my mouth at once, and I tried greedily to accommodate them, but they were way too big. I couldn't fit more than one at a time.

The frustrating part, though, was that my clit was fluttering and pulsating and begging for someone to rub it, squeeze it, tickle it, fondle it. It was demanding that someone pay attention to it. I occasionally left one of the boys unattended and stuck my own hand into my panties, but I really enjoyed stroking their big pricks and had no intention of ignoring them to work full-time on myself.

I wanted Joey to have the privilege of cumming first, and it wasn't long before he was primed and waiting. "Time to show me how much you love me, Babe," I cooed, taking him into my mouth and sucking. I continued to stroke Robert, but temporarily deserted the other two while I seized the base of Joey's cock and pumped robustly.

Handling and mouthing so much stiff man-meat had me needing to cum again really bad. As soon as I was sure Joey was ready, I let go of him, thrust my hand into my crotch and began to massage my clit energetically.

Denzel, bless his sweet soul, knowing it wasn't his turn to cum yet, knelt down beside me and threw one arm tightly around my waist. With his other hand, he grabbed my wrist, just under my big, plastic bracelets, and pushed my hand further into my panties. Then he slid his big hand down until it covered mine and, gripping my hand between his thumb and little finger, forced my first two fingers, along with his, into my hot, wet pussy. Gently but firmly, he rocked my hand back and forth so that the heel rubbed hard against my clit while he finger-fucked me with his long fingers and my own.

I sucked on Joey with frenzied enthusiasm and he rewarded me by growling loudly and almost instantly flooding my mouth with his sperm. If I hadn't known better, I would have thought he hadn't cum in a month. One big, hot, forceful slug after another hit the back of my throat.

Unfortunately, in my excitement, I had unconsciously begun to pump Robert's cock with a little too much energy and passion. Just as Joey began to cum, Robert realized he was about to do so as well.

"I...can't....hold....it," he moaned pathetically, and unsuccessfully tried to jam himself into my mouth beside Joey. As a result, when he unloaded, his first big love-rocket was a hard, glancing shot to my left cheek, which splattered heavily across my ear and into my hair. It was followed quickly by a hefty load to my left eye and another to the side of my nose.

Meanwhile, Joey continued to gush what seemed like gallons into my mouth. I swallowed the sticky goo as fast as I could, but couldn't keep up and it soon began to leak out heavily around the edges.

Much as I favored Joey, it wouldn't have been fair to completely ignore Robert. Besides, in my sperm-crazed greed, I needed to fill my mouth with his meat and sauce, too. So I quickly and smoothly moved my mouth from one to the other, while reaching for Cedric with the hand I'd been using on Robert.

Joey, of course, was not done cumming, so he thanked me by painting my forehead and the right side of my face with his next several fat spurts of syrupy semen.

Robert, who was swearing a blue streak, gratefully spewed the rest of his love juice into my kisser. It was still coming faster than I could gulp it down, and the excess oozed out of my lips and drooled thickly down to hang from my chin in a sloppy web of long, gooey strands.

At that moment, kneeling on the filthy boys' room floor, covered in cum, I felt sluttier than I had ever felt before and the feeling was so delicious that I climaxed again, even more strongly than the first time. Denzel moved my hand back and forth, rubbing it forcefully over my pounding clit and forcing my fingers and his into my spasming pussy, over and aver again while I desperately tried to lick and suck every remaining drop of cum from Joey's and Robert's cocks.

Cedric apparently found all this as arousing as I did, because just as Robert's orgasm began to diminish, he suddenly snarled loudly and his cock exploded, spraying me generously with his affection. The first two love missiles plastered my right cheek and eye. The third skidded across my earring and splashed into my hair before I could get him between my lips. He moaned plaintively as he dumped another bucketful of spunk into my mouth, and true to my cum-glutton nature, I gulped as much of it as I could manage.

When the four of us were finally done, Joey and Cedric helped me up into a standing position. As they did, I caught sight of myself in the mirrors over the sinks. Gooey strings of cum dribbled from my chin and decorated my tits like big pearls. My mascara and rouge were running with the jizz drooling down my face. It speckled my cute little skirt and was even dripping heavily from my hair and my damn earrings, for God's sake! My lipstick was badly smeared from all the action my mouth had seen. In fact, my face had never been so obscenely messy. It was incredibly sexy in a super-slutty kind of way.

Joey gently wiped the worst of the cum away from my mouth with his shirt sleeve, put his arms around my neck and kissed me passionately. He then turned me around to face Denzel, who was now standing, too.

My eyes feasted on Denzel's prodigious prick, which was still as stiff as cast iron. "Your turn, Honeybunch," I whispered, unable to tear my eyes away from his crotch. "And lucky you. I've saved you the best part. Someone has to be the one to fuck the crap out me, and it looks like it's you. Come and get it, Sweet Stuff."

I was actually a little disappointed that it wasn't Joey who was about to fuck me. All afternoon I'd been fanaticizing about his fat prick in my cunt or asshole. But I had made the decision that I wanted him to cum first, which meant that he came in my mouth, and I couldn't have it both ways.

Denzel, who seemed like he wasn't going to last much longer, wrapped me tightly in his strong arms and began to kiss me lustfully.

After a second, he stepped back a bit, pulled my sweater off and tossed it aside. I stepped out of my panties, and he and Robert immediately noticed my tattoo.

"Oh look, this girl comes with instructions," Robert said. "Are you sure you know where to put that thing?" he asked, nodding toward Denzel's cock. "I think you'd better get a closer look at the directions, don't you?"

Denzel hesitated a second, then smiled and dropped to his knees in front of me. It wasn't to use his eyes, though. His hands slid under my skirt and grabbed me by my butt cheeks, while his mouth went straight for my crotch and began massaging my clit with his tongue. I felt him spread my cheeks and then another tongue attacked my ass hole. Robert and Cedric were in front of me, so it had to be Joey.

My arms and legs were trembling with excitement. I grabbed the back of Denzel's head and groaned as if I were in terrible pain. He began to suck on my clit and I groaned louder and more pitifully. Joey grabbed the fronts of my thighs and managed to penetrate my sphincter with his tongue.

I snatched Cedric's arm, pulled him over and eagerly assaulted his mouth with mine. I couldn't reach Robert, but he volunteered for duty and joined us to amuse himself with my ripe breasts.

"Gimme some of these," Robert said. "I been watching these babies all day." He buried his head between my melons for several seconds, then pulled back. "A man could suffocate in there," he gasped.

I pulled my mouth away from Cedric's. "I'll be quick. Just don't stop, please don't stop," I whined, Then I repeated in a whisper, "Don't stop....Don't stop.....Please don't stop...Please...Please... Please," until I was absolutely sure they wouldn't, then went back to tongue-tussling with Cedric.

I was good to my word. Within 30 seconds of the time Denzel landed on his knees, I was convulsed in another big orgasm, twisting and grunting as four tongues and four sets of lips licked and probed and sucked me to ecstasy.

I knew how desperate Denzel was, so as soon as I finished and he stood up, I fell into his arms and began kissing him wildly. His hands recklessly explored every part of my body with vehement and uncontrolled passion. I returned his ardor, grabbing his stiff black prick, rubbing my big, soft tits across his hairy chest, raking his butt with my nails and rolling his nipples between my teeth.

As we grappled, he gradually forced me backward toward a little corner where the side of the last stall met the narrow wall space between it and the first urinal. I assumed he intended to pin me in the corner and then to fuck me senseless. Seemed like a plan to me.

I was already so horny again that my knees were weak and, as I retreated backwards, I stumbled. I was immediately caught from behind by a pair of sinewy arms I recognized as Joey's. He pulled me the rest of the way back into he corner, and there I was, the stench of the urinal in my nose, sandwiched tightly between Denzel in front and Joey behind. I looked like an exotic flower pressed in the pages of a big, rough, black book. But their chest muscles were so solid, it felt like I was stuck between two slabs of granite. And I loved it.

Denzel crouched slightly and teased my pussy with the tip of his love stick while he nibbled on the base of my neck and earlobe. I tried to impale myself on him, but I was held too tightly by his weight and by Joey's arms, and couldn't move.

Joey lifted the back of my skirt and, miraculously, I felt his gigantic cock, as stiff as ever, wedged vertically between the cheeks of my ass. I realized that I could have it both ways.

"Oh thank God, you're still hard, you wonderful, handsome, virile hunk," I rejoiced, "You manly Adonis, you...," then ran out of words and tried to turn my head to plant a big, wet kiss on him. Unfortunately, I only succeeded in smearing the cum from my hair all over his face.

Denzel, meanwhile, was running his hands over my nipples, grabbing the backs of my thighs, kissing everything he could reach with his lips and continuing to make little thrusts at my cunt, without ever actually entering. My thick nectar ran down his shaft and fell in big drops from his balls.

Joey crouched a little and placed the plump head of his boner against my tight sphincter. I tried desperately to sit back on it, but I was still stuck there, crushed immobile between two the studs. I tried again and again, knowing it wouldn't work, but needing that marvelous piece of black meat up my ass so badly, I couldn't stop trying.

"I'm not sure that's such a good idea, Miss Davenport, ma'am" Joey whispered in my ear. "In case you haven't noticed, I have an awfully large penis. Most girls couldn't even get the head in."

"Don't argue with me, Joey," I snapped. "You know damn well how bad I need you to fuck me with that thing."

"I don't know, Miss Davenport," Denzel cautioned with a smirk, as he kept teasingly poking at my pussy. "Maybe you should listen to him. I'm thinking maybe your eyes are bigger than your asshole, if you know what I mean." He pressed forward against me even harder, intertwined his fingers with mine and raised my arms over my head to trap them against the wall. Joey held me tightly, one arm around my waist, the other clutching my thigh.

"Oh, shut up and stick it in," I hissed at Denzel.

"Joey's right, Miss Davenport. He's way too big for an English teacher," Robert chimed in. "Now, maybe Miss LaPutain, the French teacher..."

"Stop talking and FUCK ME!" I demanded angrily, struggling to wriggle just free enough to skewer myself on one prick or the other.

"Fact is, I hear the last girl he fucked in the ass wound up in the hospital," continued Robert, ignoring me entirely.

"Nothing serious, I hope," empathized Denzel.

"Nah, just the clap," laughed Cedric.

"It was not," protested Joey, "She just passed out from cumming too hard."

"SHIT, Joey, you BASTARD," I barked, "I'm gonna pass out from NOT cumming. Now, stick that thing up my ass – all the way – RIGHT NOW!!!!"

"Yes ma'am, Miss Davenport, sir," Joey said with false reluctance, "If you insist." I couldn't see him, but I could hear the big smile on his face as he bent me forward a little and leaned over me, ready to thrust.

Denzel grabbed my ass cheeks and spread them. Joey gradually pushed the enormous, rock-hard head past my sphincter.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH, YES! YES! ALL THE WAY....ALLLLLL THE WAY," I screeched. My asshole was so exquisitely sensitive that the pleasure radiating out from it was almost unbearable.

I pushed hard against Denzel, trying to force Joey further up my ass.

Joey responded by shoving it the rest of the way in. I leaned back and squeezed my buttocks together, locking him in a steamy pleasure prison. Denzel took a step back to watch. Joey wrapped his arms around my waist and leaned even further back, lifting my spike-heeled shoes off the ground and leaving my splayed legs dangling on either side of his. I rolled my head from side to side in delirious rapture, whipping Joey's face with my sticky hair, and lifted my skirt to expose my cunt for Denzel.

"Oh God, make me cum. Make me cum now, please, please, please," I pleaded softly, squirming on Joey's massive ass-impaler and spreading my legs even further to make my invitation to Denzel as clear as I could.

My clit was twitching like the nose of an excited little bunny rabbit. My dripping pussy's distended lips were swollen open, making it look like a tight, pink, little cave. Denzel apparently found the sight so stunningly sexy that he froze and stared, open-mouthed, his hand on his cock.

"Shit," I groaned, "What are you waiting for? Can't you read? Put me out of my misery. Fuck me now. NOW."

Denzel leapt toward me and plunged the head of his huge prick into the mouth of my hot cunt, spraying my juices all over his thighs. We simultaneously gasped with overwhelming pleasure.

He leaned forward and pushed into me as Joey slowly lowered me onto him. By the time my spike-heeled shoes touched the floor again, both long, black lances were shoved into me to the hilt. It was hardly the first time I'd been double-fucked. But I was pretty sure it was about to be the best.

The sensation of having both holes completely filled and stretched to the limit staggered me with a sudden, crushing euphoria. I felt fulfilled as never before, as if I were doing what I was born to do. The two men grabbed at me wildly, Denzel's rough pubic hair grated against my over-excited clit and a shattering orgasm suddenly exploded deep within me, making me jerk and jump, shimmy, scream and curse like a possessed hooker.

Amazingly, neither Denzel nor Joey came. When I was done, I took Denzel's face between my hands and kissed him with sensuous gratitude.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you," I whispered in his ear, "But don't stop (as if he were about to). I need another one – another big one like that – or two more, or a hundred," and attacked his mouth hungrily again.

Joey held my upper arms and pulled me back tightly against him while Denzel began a series of long, rhythmic stokes that quickly put me back on the road to Nirvana. Meanwhile, my darling Joey alternated strokes, being as gentle as he could be with that lethal love-weapon of his while sliding deeply in and out of my hungry ass.

My ardor grew swiftly as I writhed in a sinuous, excited sex-dance with the two teenagers. Now, over Denzel's shoulder, I saw that Robert and Cedric were stiff as pokers again.

"Jesus Christ," I breathed in wonder, "Do you guys all have permanent hard-ons?" Denzel leaned to my left, pushed my long hair and dangly earring out of the way and nibbled on that marvelously sensitive little spot where neck and shoulder meet, while I fixed first Robert, then Cedric with sultry, lustful looks, then made kissy-face at them and silently mouthed the words, "You're next," to each.

Cedric stepped forward, leaned over Denzel's left shoulder and pressed his open mouth hard against mine. I thrust my tongue in deeply and, as Denzel and Joey pumped away, Cedric and I shared a long, amorous, frenzied kiss.

I reached around Denzel and started tugging on Cedric's hard prick and, before long, he decided his time had come.

He took firm hold of Denzel's upper arm and announced, "My turn."

"Screw off," Denzel explained.

"Come on, man." Cedric whined, "You've been fucking her cunt for five minutes now. I haven't been anywhere near it."

"You came in her fucking mouth and all over her fucking face. Her hair is full of your fucking cum. It's all over her goddamn earrings. My damn balls are turning blue," Denzel grunted, continuing to rock his big spear in and out of my greedy pussy.

"Come on, just let me put it in once. Just to see how tight she is," Cedric wheedled.

It was incredibly intoxicating to hear him begging to push it into me, just one time.

"Big... boys... share... nice," I gasped.

"Shit, okay. Once...just once," Denzel conceded reluctantly and pulled out abruptly.

Cedric crammed himself into me just as abruptly, then groaned, closed his eyes and picked up exactly where Denzel had left off, shoving into me five or six quick times.

"Just once, my ass," snapped Denzel, and unceremoniously pulled him off me and urgently shoved his own cock back in.

"Asshole," Cedric muttered and kicked at the paper towels on the floor.

"What about me? Why am I left out?" whined Robert.

Meanwhile, Cedric was getting more and more angry. After scowling at Denzel's back for a few seconds, he grabbed him and forcibly yanked him away. "My goddamn turn!" he snarled and quickly stabbed me with his sex-sword.

"Like hell," answered Denzel and grabbed Cedric's shoulders.

"When do I get a turn?" demanded Robert.

"C'mon, honey," I whimpered to Denzel, "Let them have a little fun too, and me."

Reluctantly, he agreed and let Cedric have a few pokes, then Robert. But only, as he said, "Because you went to all the trouble of getting that tattoo so those dumb-ass mother-fucks would know where to put their wangers." For the next few minutes, the three of them switched places about every fifteen seconds or so.

How sexy was it to have three guys as hung as them fighting over me and taking turns? Far from being a distraction, their fervent need to fuck me was deeply thrilling. And as Joey continued to work his masculine magic in my back door, I fell into a pattern of having a small, quick orgasm each time one of the three took his turn in my cunt. I lost count of how many when it got to eleven. At the same time, I was gradually building toward a really big one. I wanted to let it mount for as long as possible, knowing that the longer I waited, the bigger it would be.

I made sure it was Denzel who was fucking me when I finally got to the trembling edge of the big one. "Hold on just a minute, Sweetie," I panted urgently to Cedric, even though it should have been his turn. "I promise it'll be worthwhile." He kicked at the floor again, muttered angrily and he and Robert grabbed their stiff rods.

I clutched Denzel's face and jammed my tongue as far as I could into his mouth and danced violently with his. Then I pulled back to whisper breathlessly in his ear, "I'm going to cum now baby. Cum with me." Then I turned my head far enough to the side that Joey would know I was talking to him too. "I need your big, fat cocks to cum now. I need it bad. Do it. Please. Shoot me full of your hot, sticky cum. Fill me so full it runs out of my ears. Come on lover-boys. You can do it. Do it now."

Guys love it when you talk to them like that, especially when you really mean it, as I certainly did. Instantly, they were unable to hold back their orgasms any longer, and I felt their cocks swelling deep inside me, ready to detonate. As soon as they did, and I felt their heavy love slugs pelting my innards, I came too.

A climax even more intense as the last one hit me like a truck on the freeway. It tossed me a couple of hundred feet in the air where I hung and floated and howled my orgasmic bliss. Somewhere far below, I could hear Joey swearing loudly as he blissfully and copiously unloaded his rocks in my ass.

Denzel, meanwhile, jiggled and lurched, gave out what sounded like a strangled gargle and poured a Niagara of creamy sperm juice into my cunt. In fact, they both did their best to satisfy my unrealistic demand to make semen run out of my ears. But instead, it squirted out of my snatch and sphincter, around the sides of their cocks, and soaked Denzel's legs and Joey's shoes.

When all three of us were at last done and Joey and Denzel pulled limply out of me, I gave them both affectionate kisses. They stroked my arms, back and ass gently and found places to nibble me tenderly.

Robert and Cedric weren't really enjoying the afterglow as much, though. They were still stiff as steel, and chafed at having to wait while we cuddled and cooed. They didn't have to wait long, though. I still had that sex buzz going and wasn't about to linger long on romance when there were two guys still panting and drooling to fuck me silly.

"Ahem," croaked Cedric and waggled his big prick to catch my attention. Robert sidled over and began to suck on a nipple. Cedric brought over some paper towels and wiped away most of the cum drooling from my cunt and ass hole, then took the other tit and began to tease my clit with his beefy fingers.

I was still kissing Joey and, as my smoldering ardor quickly rekindled, he also became less gentle and more passionate. After a moment, however, he withdrew and left me to focus my attention on Robert and Cedric. Before long, my clit was back to totally hard-as-diamond rigid. And my nipples were again standing at ramrod-stiff attention, like two cute little soldiers.

"Robert, Angel-Baby, down here, Precious," I whispered as I held his shoulders and slowly crouched, pulling him down with me. "On your back, Honey."

"Christ, anything, I am sooo ready. Let's do it...anyway you want, as long as we do it now," he whimpered as he eagerly sprawled on the floor.

One look at his handsome features, gargantuan muscles and rampant girl ram, and I was ready, too.

I knelt, straddling him, the last of Denzel's and Joey's cum dripping on his stomach. Slowly and teasingly, I positioned myself so that the hard tip of his prick pressed between the lips of my sizzling pussy.

"You're going to like this," I said softly.

You see, the more I get fucked, the more swollen the mouth and walls of my cunt get. And the more swollen they get, the tighter I get. By now, despite all the lubrication, getting Robert back into my pussy was going to be like forcing the big end of a baseball bat into a garden hose. Except a lot more fun.

I leaned down, put the palms of my hands on the floor on either side of his head and began kissing him with quickly increasing passion, using his stiff prick to tease my clit.

Robert, however, wasn't about to stand for any more teasing. He grabbed me by the waist with both hands and pulled me down firmly while pushing upwards with his thick pussy-probe. But I was so tight, he could only wedge a couple of inches into me.

He pulled out a bit to try again, and as he did, I felt Cedric's stone-stiff rod trying to muscle its way into my cunt beside Robert's. Good Lord, I thought with a flutter of delight, they're both going to try to jam themselves into my pussy at the same time. Like the big ends of two baseball bats in a garden hose. This really will be interesting.

The two young bulls took turns ramming their way further in, a fraction of an inch at a time. Persistently, stoke by stroke, they drove their cast-iron cocks into me. As frustrating as it may have been for them, the slow process of having two pricks that hard and that large forced gradually into my now-tiny vagina was, for me, so divinely delicious it was stupefying. I left Robert's lips to nibble on his neck and ear and groan ecstatically with each powerful thrust. He was grimacing and biting his lip, as they both struggled to keep from cumming.

Joey lounged against one of the sinks, enjoying the show and contributing the occasional sarcastic encouragement or applause. He even improvised a new haiku:

Stuffed full of big, black cock

But still eager for more meat

A slut to contend with.

"Too...many...syllables," I gasped.

"And a dangling...UUUUUNGH...preposition," Cedric croaked, shoving mightily as he continued to try to cram his big cock in next to Robert's.

"You're allowed to do that these days," said Joey, pretending to get defensive.

"Oh, no," Denzel chimed in, "I agree with Cedric. A dangling preposition is something up with which no educated person would put."

"Huh?" grunted Robert.

Just as Cedric and Robert finally had me fully impaled and feeling like the filling in an Oreo cookie, Denzel knelt down in front of me, already hard again. I picked up my head and found his huge, black erection only a fraction of an inch from my hungry lips. He reached down and gently cradled my face in his rugged hands. And, as Robert and Cedric traded thrusts, one withdrawing when the other advanced, I began to make red-hot mouth-love to Denzel's marvelous cock and to tremble with approaching orgasm.

But, before I could cum, Cedric abruptly pulled his cock out of my pussy.

"What the...?" I began in frustration bordering on anger.

However, even before I could finish my sentence, I felt Cedric's solid head pressing hard against my tiny asshole. I smiled a small anticipatory smile and instinctively tipped my ass upward a little to allow him easy access. He slipped quickly and pleasurably past my sphincter and, in a few short, quick thrusts, he was all the way in. A thrill washed over me that was so intense I was briefly paralyzed

After that, it didn't take long. Cedric and Robert had been ready before they had to wedge their way into my shrunken cunt. Now, although both holes were plenty tight, they could move with a little more freedom, and their deep, rapid-fire jabs were overpoweringly arousing for all three of us. So they were even more urgently ready than ever. Me? By now, you should know that I was born ready. And I could tell that this climax was going to be the most intense yet. In less than a minute, even Denzel was ready again.

We all came at pretty much the same time, the boys moaning and deluging all my holes with their hot cum. I came so hard that I lost all control of my body for several seconds and just shook and quivered, and grunted and mumbled my ecstasy around Denzel's thick love stick while the guys pounded me with their spurting cocks. Even though he had already cum once, Denzel filled my mouth with so much sperm that, once again, I couldn't swallow fast enough to keep up with it. So it oozed out of the corners of my mouth and drooled down to hang from my chin and drip onto Robert's massive chest.

When the three young studs had finally completely emptied their balls into me, Cedric rolled off and Denzel sat back on his haunches. I was too weak to stand and lay on top of Robert, nuzzling the nape of his neck, Denzel's sperm drooling thickly from my mouth. As Robert's once-stiff cock shrank and slid out of my tight cunt, his own sperm gushed onto his belly. He kissed my cheek gently.

Denzel stood and began cleaning himself up. "The janitor will be around soon," he remarked. "Besides, we've got a party to go to."

I straddled Robert, still basking in the warmth of complete sexual satisfaction. "Tell me something, boys," I said softly. "Are you always hard, like 24 hours a day? I mean, like continually, all the time?"

"Well, we are teenagers," answered Cedric, as he pulled his pants on.

"And male," added Robert. He gently lifted me off of him and got to his feet.

"And black," contributed Denzel.

"And there are so many girls that need to be fucked," concluded Joey, "That we sort of feel it's our responsibility to be ready to do it for them, anytime, anywhere."

The other three nodded in solemn agreement.

I stood too and looked from one to the other. There was only the slightest hint of irony in their faces. God love 'em, they were mostly serious.

"You know, guys, if you can keep this little dalliance to yourselves, we might be able to arrange a return engagement. But if the other kids hear about it, I bet Mr. Harwood will hear about it too. Then, I'll be out of here in about 30 seconds and you'll never see me again. Is that what you want?"

"No, Miss Davenport," they said in sing-song unison.

"Then it's our little secret," I smiled.

"Yes, Miss Davenport," they answered.

Denzel pantomimed zipping up his fly, then, in response, Robert pretended to zip his mouth shut.

I walked over to a cracked and crooked mirror to inspect myself. What a fucking mess! Cum splattered throughout my disheveled hair like obscene decorations on a slutty Christmas tree; more cum dribbling from my chin; in fact, cum smeared all over my entire body; and my lipstick, mascara and rouge even worse than the last time I'd looked.

Joey's face appeared in the mirror as he moved in beside me.

"Look at me," I lamented.

"I am looking," he replied and threw an arm around me. "I'm looking at the most beautiful thing I've seen all day."

I smiled. He was right. It was the look of a slut who has thoroughly satisfied herself and four super-horny young hunks. What could have been better-looking?

Robert, Cedric and Denzel were ready to go and started for the door.

"Time to jet, boy," Robert sang out to Joey.

"Joey," I said softly, "I know you're looking forward to the party and you guys have to catch up with Anjellika (Oops – there's that jealous twinge again), but after what happened this morning, I was hoping you, or one of the other guys, could walk me to my car. Tomorrow, I'll use the faculty parking lot, but today..." I shrugged.

"Sure thing," he said. Then to his friends, "You boys go on. I'll meetcha at Jamal's. But 'til I get there, stick to the hoodrats. Leave the shorties for me."

I cleaned myself up and we headed for the door. Just as we exited, the janitor came around the corner to see us walking out of the boys' room together.

"Grab my arm and act angry," Joey hissed.

I took his suggestion. His biceps was so big and so hard (pleasantly reminding me of another body part), I almost couldn't get a grip on it.

"Is Mr. Harwood still here?" I growled at the janitor.

"Don't know, Miss...uum. Why? What did Joey do?" he asked. He seemed a little confused, perhaps even suspicious.

He looked me over pretty good and my slut sense tingled gently. I think he must have noticed the numerous wet patches on my sweater and skirt. I made a mental note to get to know him better soon, like maybe tomorrow.

"It's Denise Davenport," I said with a sweet smile, then turned serious again. "And you don't want to know what this big miscreant did." I dragged Joey quickly down the hall.

"Hey Joey, gonna beat Central High next week?" the janitor called after us.

"You bet, Mr. McKinnon. Gonna be steppin' for sure," Joey answered.

As we walked away, I could feel McKinnon's eyes caressing my backside, watching my long legs, tight butt and the way my pleated mini swings back and forth when I strut.

As soon as we got around the corner, my grip on his arm became a caress. I turned to face him and pushed him back against a wall of lockers. "Thanks," I whispered and thrust my tongue into his mouth for a wet kiss of gratitude.

Between the kiss and my slut sense having just gone off, my clit was quickly stiffening again. But I wanted to get out of the building before we were seen another time. We stopped by Joey's locker for a backpack full of books, then headed down the up staircase.

He stopped halfway down. "I hope you don't think you're going to control me," he said carefully. "Do you think I'm your nigger or something, now?"

I looked at him for a few seconds, then rolled my eyes. "Joey," I calmly answered, "I think you're a bright, sensitive, talented, incredibly attractive young man who just happens to have an irresistibly gorgeous slab of monster-meat between his legs. If that means you're my nigger, then yes, you're my nigger."

He let that sink in for a moment as we continued down, and then, when we reached the ground floor, he observed, "So that makes you my bitch, right?"

I rolled my eyes again. "Yes, Joey. I'm your bitch, if by that you mean that, in public, you're going to respect me, treat me according to my professional status as a teacher and call me 'Miss Davenport', but in private, I'm going to fuck your brains out every opportunity I get and, in general, do everything I can do to give you more and better sex than you've ever had, even in your favorite wet-dreams. If that's being your bitch, then I'm your bitch, big-time."

He thought about that for a second as we walked to the door. Halfway out, he stopped again. "Wait a sec. That doesn't mean I can't have other bitches, does it?"

"Joey," I answered, "Have as many bitches as you want, because I'm sure going to have plenty of other niggers...of all colors."

"Good," he said. "I'm glad that's settled. Now, where's your car?"

"I'll show you," I said and headed out.

As we made our way along the sidewalk, he smiled at or spoke to nearly everyone we passed. They all seemed to know him. Seeing how well-liked he was just made me more attracted to him. In fact, I was getting seriously aroused again. I wanted to shove him into a doorway, rip his pants off and fuck him silly. But I couldn't.

"You're a pretty popular guy, Lover Boy," I remarked.

"You noticed?" he replied dryly. "Football is pretty important around here. And basketball is even more important, and that's actually my best sport. So yeah, I get a certain amount of respect. That and everyone knows me and my crew could beat shit out of any gang in the city. In fact," he continued, "there's a way you could use that respect to walk around the neighborhood in complete safety, any time of day or night."

"What's that?" I asked with a smile, "Wear a sign that says 'Joey's bitch?"

"Pretty fucking close," he answered with an even bigger grin. "Wear this," he said, reaching into his backpack and pulling out a black leather choker exactly like the one Anjellika wore.

I looked at it in surprise for a second, then asked, "What does Robert have to do with all this? I mean I know he's one of your friends and all, and he's a major stud. Not like you of course," I added quickly, "But why should I wear something with his name on it?"

"Robert?" he seemed confused. "Oh, you mean...no, not 'Bob' as in a nickname for Robert. It's an acronym. 'B, period, O, period, B, period.' We just left out the periods. Ain't no periods in 'IBM', is there?"

"You're smart enough to speak correctly," I observed tartly.

"And you're old enough to have a boyfriend twice my age," he replied.

"Ouch," I said, not really meaning it. "But, so, okay," I continued. "What does this BOB acronym stand for?"

"Black...Owned...Bitch," he said quietly. "Wear this and everyone on the street is gonna know you're under my protection. They won't mess with you then. Don't worry, you can take it off at school. I won't hold that against you."

"That's not what 'BOB' will stand for on my choker," I answered quickly.

"Why not? What does yours stand for?" he asked.

" 'Black...Owned...Babe'," I said.

He tilted his head, just a little, unfastened the catch and held the open choker out in front of him with both hands. "Fine by me," he grinned.

I took off the pearl choker I was wearing and stepped toward him. He put the new one gently around my neck and fastened the catch. By now, my clit was throbbing with excitement.

"But there's just one thing," he said. "If you're going to wear my choker, you're going to have to call me 'Master'."

"I'll call you 'Master'," I answered, "if you call me 'Denise, the Divine Goddess of Love'."

"Deal," he replied instantly.

He admired me for a moment, then drawled, "That thing looks real fly."

"Thanks...I think," I said.

"So," I continued, "I like basketball. Some of my favorite guys are basketball players, like Wilt Chamberlain and Terrell Owens. They're basketball players, right?"

"Well, Wilt was. And Terrell acts like a basketball player, but he's really a football player."

"Oops," I said. "Tell me, are you the centerfielder on the basketball team, too?"

"No," he answered, "I wanted to be, but coach made me goalie instead. Actually, I'm good enough that coach says I might get a D-one full ride."

"So, what schools are you thinking about," I asked.

"I looked at some places this summer, and I think with my board scores and all, I could get into an Ivy that takes basketball seriously, like Penn or Princeton. But they don't have athletic scholarships, so I'll probably wind up at UVa - that's a good school- or one of the big, mid-western state schools."

Just then we turned into the alley where I had made the acquaintance of Reggie and his friends that morning. Thomas was there, passed out in a decaying doorway. Joey walked up to him and gave his foot a kick. He rolled over, rubbed his eyes, looked at Joey, looked at me and looked at the choker. Suddenly he sat up straight.

"Stand up, Thomas," Joey said calmly.

He stood quickly, but unsteadily, muttering apologies.

"I didn't know she was one of your bitches, Joey. Really, I didn't. Besides it was Reggie. He started it. I never touched her, and I would have stopped Reggie and Nate if I'd known she was one of your bitches. They..."

"Shut up, Thomas," Joey explained. "I'd like you meet Denise Davenport – 'Miss Davenport' to you. Miss Davenport teaches English at the high school, and she's not one of my bitches. She's.... something else. You're never going to hurt her, or insult her, or annoy her. And if she ever needs help, you're going to help her. Right, Thomas?"

"Right, Joey. That's was I was trying to say before. I'd never do anything bad to one of your...you know, your...whatever she is." His tone and body English were as submissive as I can imagine Thomas getting.

I began to believe that I would be safe around the neighborhood as long as I wore Joey's choker. I smiled sweetly at Thomas, but my clit was burning and pounding for Joey again.

"You can go back to sleep now," Joey said and we walked past him, down the alley.

Joey stopped and watched me walk a few more steps. "You really are God's gift to black cock," he said. I stopped, turned around and smiled appreciatively. "Now if you would only learn to walk like a real woman," he continued, and walked past me, his hips swinging side to side and his ass cheeks bumping up and down.

I ran after him and gave him a quick kick in his ridiculous ass.

"Oh, oh," he quaked in mock fear. "Good thing you don't got no mace or school books wit' you or I be in deep shit."

You think I can't walk like your little girl friends," I said and put one hand on my hip and wiggled past him like my ass was made of Jell-O.

Now it was his turn to run after me. When he caught me, he pushed me up against the wall, face first, and reached under the front of my skirt, like he was going to fuck me on the spot. I don't know if he was serious or just fooling around. I would have yanked his zipper down and pulled his cock out, but Thomas was watching. I could have let Joey stick it into me in front of him, just to punish him for that morning, but I'm not that cruel.

"Not here, silly boy," I whispered. "Why do you think God made cars have back seats?"

He put his arm around me and, laughing, we walked out of the alley and into the parking lot.

The parking lot was almost as raunchy as the alley. The asphalt was buckled, full of holes and covered with litter. It was surrounded on three sides by the backs or sidewalls of buildings, which were covered in graffiti and ancient, tattered posters. I had been in too much of a hurry this morning to notice, but many of the cars in the lot seemed to be derelicts which were more abandoned than parked. The street on the far side of the lot was empty.

In fact, there was no one else around at all and, as we approached my car, I began to run my hands over Joey's well-muscled body. When we reached my little Toyota, I used the remote to unlock the doors, then suggestively opened the rear door, revealing upholstery which was well stained and worn smooth by previous automotive encounters. I turned to face him and leaned back against the trunk, pressing the palms of my hands against the cool metal, and tilted my head back, as if I expected him to kiss me, which I did.

"There's one hole you haven't tried yet," I cooed and batted my eyelashes in mock modesty, "the best one, my favorite." I didn't have to ask if he'd been serious in the alley. That wonderful bulge in his pants told me all I needed to know.

As soon as he leaned down to press his mouth against mine I threw my arms around him and spread my legs. His right hand found its way under my sweater and his left into my panties in a routine I was fast becoming very fond of.

I unzipped his pants, reached in and began stroking his amazing boner. "How about a test drive?" I whispered in his ear.

Without waiting for an answer, I slid over until the open door was behind me, dragging him with me. I unbuckled his belt and let his pants and shorts drop to his ankles. Then I climbed up on him and locked my legs around the backs of his, so that he was holding me off the ground. He pulled the crotch of my panties to one side and positioned the head of his huge, dark love-beast between my cunt lips, the tip pushing into my pussy and beginning to stretch me deliciously.

Slowly and carefully, he leaned forward and lowered me onto the back seat, gradually working his marvelous monstrosity into my tight, slippery cunt as he did so. I squirmed and writhed under him, kissing him frantically and silently begging him to make it last a long, long time. Once my back was on the smooth fabric, he slid me into the car, inch by inch, until my head was almost against the closed door on the other side, while, inch by inch, he forced his big manhood into my hot, tight love tunnel until I was completely impaled.

For several seconds we lay still, looking into each other's eyes, enjoying the intimacy, the keen ache of our lust, and the anticipation of even more intense pleasure to come. Our feet protruded awkwardly from the open door.

Finally, he broke the silence. "Not a lot of room in here," he said with a little smirk.

"You have a problem with a tight fit?" I asked, mimicking his expression.

"I'd be a lonely man if I did," he answered and began to fuck me – no, to make love to me – with a slow, tender stroke that promised me a better afternoon in the back seat of that old Toyota than I had ever had there before.

For the next hour and a half we made long, luscious, lingering love and never changed position. Gradually, deliberately, almost delicately he drove me from one orgasm to another, each more powerful, more exquisite than the last. Each time he began languorously and increased his pace as my excitement grew. Each time he reined in his own passion so that he could continue and bring me to a new and bigger climax the next time. He seemed to take immense pleasure in giving pleasure to me.

My eighth orgasm was so intense I almost passed out. He remained embedded deeply within me, moving back and forth in small, slow, gentle strokes, just enough to keep himself hard. When I'd recovered enough to talk, I kissed him and said something I thought I would never say, "Look, Sweet Stuff, I don't know if I can keep this up. I thought I was insatiable, but now I'm beginning to think that, if you keep fucking me, you're going to wear me right out. And besides, I want you to cum, too. So let's make this next one the grand finale."

And a very grand finale it was. His cock seemed to have swollen even larger and filled me more completely than I had ever been filled. He sucked tenderly on my rigid nipples. He ground his rough pubic hair against my poor, bloated clit. He stuck his tongue in my ear and nibbled all the most sensitive spots on my neck. He reached under me and teased my sphincter with his strong fingers until I begged loudly to be penetrated, and then he stuck first one finger, then another, then several, up my ass. My sharp nails dug deeply into the tight muscles of his gorgeous butt and my legs thrust in the air, jerking spastically.

My climax had already begun when I felt his cock trembling within me in preparation for its mighty discharge. The rapid rhythm of my cunt convulsions squeezed him even more tightly and he began to blast quick-fire cannonballs of white-hot cum deep inside, his eyes squeezed tightly and euphorically shut.

In the end, we had the most forceful, most profound, most pleasurable and gratifying orgasms of our lives. We bucked and jerked so violently that I unintentionally threw off my favorite spike heels and they flew though the air. I didn't see where they went, but later learned that one landed in the street, the other on the roof of a parked black Cadillac. We pressed our mouths against each other's shoulder, trying, not very successfully, to muffle our involuntary shrieks of bliss.

The surprising force of his eruption and the ardor of his orgasm renewed and prolonged my own, propelling me to even loftier and more passionate peaks. Then, at the height of my orgasm, the climax of my climax, something happened which had never happened before. I began sobbing uncontrollably. Tears streamed down my face. They were tears of sheer pleasure and joy.

He kept up his barrage of cum bullets for a very long time, but I continued to thrash and twist under him well after he was completely out of ammunition, ferociously at first, then fitfully as my frenzy faded slowly.

We lay there, completely spent, in the cramped back seat, basking in the warmth of our new affection and closeness.

After a few seconds, he began to ask, "Were you..." But he was interrupted by the unhurried cadence of a single person clapping loudly and deliberately in the distance. Before long, others joined in, and we realized we had an audience.

"Oh shit," he groaned as he hid his face in my sweater, pulled out of my cunt and awkwardly tried to yank his pants up to cover his cute, but very bare, ass.

A river of cum drained out of me onto the back seat. It wasn't the first time, and I certainly hoped it wouldn't be the last.

Then the hoots and calls started.

"Bravo!"

"Boo-yaaaaaaa!"

"Whooooo-Hoo!"

"New girlfriend, Joey? She be hot, really hot!"

And so forth.

Joey backed out of the car, zipping and buckling as he did so. I pointed to my bare feet and mouthed, "My shoes."

Joey looked down at the pavement by the car door, saw nothing and looked back at me with a shrug.

I pointed all around the lot with a circling motion to indicate somewhere out there, and he grimaced.

I straightened my clothes, patted uselessly at my hair, sat up a little and tried to look out the back window while keeping my face mostly hidden. There were about a dozen people, mostly older men and women, hanging out the windows and standing on the fire escapes of the buildings which surrounded the parking lot.

Joey looked them over, spotted a teenage girl holding a school book and called out, "You'd better get back inside, Lisa Reynolds, and get back to studying. This ain't none of your damn business." She pouted and went.

Then he turned to face an old man on a rusty fire escape, "You should be careful, Mr. Jackson. With your bad heart, you don't want to be watching this kind of exciting crap." I could see him scanning the parking lot, looking for my high heels, as he spoke.

"Sheeeeit, Joey," the old man answered, "That ain't nothing compared to what I can get on the cable."

Joey smiled and began walking randomly around the lot, looking between cars. Then he stopped and looked at an overweight woman peering out a window with a flower box, but no flowers, "And you, Mrs. Lopez, what are you? Some kind of peeping Tomasa?"

"Sorry, Joey," she said sarcastically, "but you two were making too much of a racket for me to watch my soaps. Besides, you put on a better show - sort of like reality TV."

He found the one on top of the Caddy and stooped down to look underneath.

Mr. Jackson began slowly making his way down the fire escape from the third floor. "Think I'll introduce myself to your new girl, Joey," he croaked. "She just might be in the market for a man of maturity and experience, 'stead of a young pup like you."

"Don't you come down here, Mr. Jackson," Joey shouted. "I don't want to have to drag you back up that fire escape, but I will if you make me."

"Shit, Joey," he answered, "I whupped your grandfather every week for 15 years and I'll whup you if you lay one finger on me." And he continued to climb slowly toward the ground level.

"Damn, Joey," croaked a gray-haired, toothless old lady, "Is that the new high school teacher? The one who stomped those two low-lifes in the alley? I heard about her. I'd love to meet her. What do they call her? 'Denise the Beast'?"

"No ma'am, Mrs. Dyer," he answered.

A girl's voice floated from the open window where Lisa had disappeared, "Sho 'nuff looks like her."

"This here is her younger sister...ummmm.... 'Donna the Iguana'," Joey continued, "and she's got to get herself home before her mother gets mad and throws her out of the house."

"Sho sounds like her grunts and squeaks, too," wafted the voice from Lisa's window.

"Lisa Reynolds, do you actually know what Miss Davenport's grunts and squeaks sound like?" Joey challenged.

"Maybe not," the voice answered, "but I'll bet you do."

By now, Joey had spotted my shoe in the street and he was hurrying to retrieve it. Mr. Jackson had reached the pavement and was creaking toward the car from about 20 feet away.

"Sho looks like her slut shoes, too," said the voice from Lisa's window.

Joey walked quickly around to the passenger side door, just ahead of Mr. Jackson, as I scrambled between the seats to climb behind the wheel.

"Joey Jurgensen, I do believe you're a fucking liar," shouted Mrs. Dyer.

"But a damn charming one," she added, a little more quietly.

We both burst out laughing as I pulled out of the parking lot. But my mood changed quickly. " 'Donna the Iguana'?" I hissed "I remind you of a lizard?"

It felt strange driving in my bare feet. I almost never do anything without my high heels.

"Had to think of something on the spur of the moment," he shrugged. "The only other I thought of was 'Darlene the Dangerous', but that doesn't really rhyme, does it? Would you have preferred that? But if I'd had a little more time, I might have come up with something like 'Doris the Clitoris' or "Dina the Vagina'. Or,........wait a minute, how about 'Dawn the Gorgon'?"

"You're not trying very hard, Sweetie," I said, pretending to be angry. "How difficult would it have been to come up with 'Devon from Heaven'? And why does it have to rhyme? I like the sound of 'Didi the Delicious', for example. But you seem to be 'Joey the Slowey'."

And we both laughed at how lame that was.

"Actually, I do have a new name for you, but I can't tell you quite yet," he said mysteriously.

I raised my eyebrows dramatically, but decided not to press the issue.

"Where to?" I asked as we stopped at the intersection with the main street.

"Make a right and drop me off back at school. I forgot my calculus book. I'll walk to Jamal's from there," he answered.

"School's locked up. How will you get in?" I asked.

"I know about five ways to sneak in. Sneak out, too," Joey responded. "Or Mr. Mac will let me in. He does it all the time."

"Won't he ask you what I was mad about?" I wondered, as I made the turn.

"I'll just tell him the truth," Joey answered.

"That you and your friends gang-fucked me on the floor of the boys' room, sprayed me with your spunk eight times, inside and out, and kept me squirming and cumming like a cheap whore on Spanish fly?" I asked.

"Well, no, not that part of the truth," he replied. "I'll just tell him that you heard me fucking Anjellika, came in, gave her a lecture and sent her off. There's nothing more deceitful than a little bit of the truth."

"Won't Anjellika mind?" I said.

"No, of course not," he answered. "McKinnon's fucked her in there plenty of times himself. She practically lives there."

"What, not in the boys' locker room?" I asked.

"Well, there too, of course," he answered.

"And speaking of Anjellika," he continued, "you'd better make up with her. Don't let her looks fool you. She's a pretty smart girl, and I'm sure she knows exactly what happened after she left. And I'm also sure that she's really pissed, and that if you don't make up with her, she's going to tell everyone all about it."

I pulled up in front of the school. "How do you know she's not blabbing about already, you know, at Jamal's party," I asked.

"'Cause that's not her style," he answered. "She'll plan real carefully, first. Then she'll do it in a way that maximizes the damage she inflicts. She'll ruin your life if she can. She can be a little vindictive like that."

"Uh oh, so how do I make up?"

He thought for a second. "I guess you could join our study group," he suggested.

"Study group?" I asked, surprised. "What kind of study group? Who's in it?"

"Just me, and Robert, Anjellika, of course, Cedric, Denzel, and a few other guys I think you could learn to like.

And what, exactly, do you study?" I asked.

"Oh, you know, anatomy, mechanical engineering, stuff like that."

"Mechanical engineering?" I asked, knowing full well that Joey had set me up to provide him with a straight line.

"Yeah, like how to fit a very large peg into a very small, tight hole, stuff like that," came the punch line.

"Stuff like that, huh?" I said.

"Yeah, stuff like that," he answered. "We meet a few time a week. Sometimes we use an abandoned building over on Oak Street. And sometimes we sneak into the school and use the Teachers' Lounge while Mr. Mac is taking his nightly nap."

I opened my mouth and raised my eyebrows in mock horror.

"So won't Anjellika resent my joining your study group," I asked.

"At first she will, but she won't tell people what happened in the boys' room because she wouldn't do anything to hurt a member of the group. She's loyal that way. And eventually, she'll get to like you when she realizes how similar the two of you are."

"Lust conquers all," I responded in my best Pollyanna voice.

I knew right away I'd join, but told Joey I'd think about it. I decided to wait until the next day to accept his invitation. After all, I didn't want him to think I was that easy.

He gave me a long, wet kiss and got out of the car. I drove home.

The next morning, I was at school early, before any of the kids. But again, "Miss Davenport" had been erased from the greeting on the blackboard. This time, however, it was replaced with "DENISE-THE-PIECE". I decided to leave it there.

Next to it was a haiku, which read:

Fresh and juicy apple

Meets mature and tangy cheese.

What could be better?

It wasn't hard to guess who'd been playing with the chalk. I went to the information I had on my homeroom students and looked Joey up. As I suspected, he wasn't taking calculus.

I sat down behind my desk and decided that maybe it was okay to break the rules sometimes, as long as you were careful about where and when you did it, and especially, who you did it with. And I decided that coming to War Memorial High was probably the best decision of my life.

Later, as the students arrived for homeroom, Anjellika sat on Joey's lap. He had one arm wrapped around her shoulder, the other hand on her bare thigh, threatening to sneak up under her short skirt. He looked at me and smiled. She noticed where he was looking and turned to me with a scowl. He distracted her by squeezing her tightly and whispering something in her ear. She laughed loudly and flicked her tongue provocatively at Denzel.

Joey's right. She really is just like me, I thought.

Watching them, I could feel my clit stiffening. I thought about the fact that, beginning today, Joey and his friends would be going to football practice right after classes. I wondered when the first meeting of the study group would be. Not soon enough, I decided. Today's going to be a good day to get to know Mr. McKinnon a little better.

No comments: