About Me

My photo
Real life Black Master with over 15 years of real life experience with cum sluts, subs, sex slaves, white cuckold couples

Thursday, December 27, 2007

A MILF gets BBC

All that evening, I kept thinking naughty thoughts about Dexter, and found myself aroused and wet. I wanted to rub my clit and have a good orgasm or two, but Timmy was still up and it would have to wait awhile.

We had the air on low, so the house was very cool and my nipples were on end. I always kept the house cool like this so that my nipples stood out. And as for wearing a bra; it's been years. When your tits are as big as mine are, it's just more comfortable to let them flop around at will.

I masturbated that night in bed, first sucking my hard nipples, and then sliding my fingertips back and forth over my wet clit. At some point I inserted my butt plug, and I came shortly after that while continuing to rub the clit.

The next morning I had breakfast with Tim, and after he left for school, I showered and got ready for Dexter.

What I was mostly fantacising about was Dexter's pointy pink tongue down there between my legs poking at my hot clit. I had never been intimate with a black man, but had heard they are good at eating pussy. Well, I'd soon find out I hoped.

I chose a very sheer T shirt, no bra of course, and wore the same shorts from yesterday. As 11:00 approached, I kept tweaking my thick nipples so they would be nice and hard. It was helping to make my pussy wet too.

At about 11:05, Dexter knocked on the door, and showed me the paint he had picked out to touch up the car.I really didn't care, but thanked him. He was outside the door, and down one step, which put him level with my budding tits. He took immediate notice and accepted my offer to come in before working.

Dexter liked to lick his lips a lot, and it really turned me on. I found myself smiling and hiking my shorts up as I sat down. This exposed a 1 inch patch of my pussy hair, and now I really had Dexter's attention. He couldn't take his eyes off my crotch, and his cock was growing.

He had on a loose fitting pair of pants and his hard black dick looked just like a tent pole. I couldn't stop looking.

I got up at some point and stood next to were he was sitting, and he reached his arm around my butt and cupped one cheek in his huge palm. I said, " Let me get you some coffee." When I came back with the coffee Dexter asked me if I was up for some fun. I said, : Well, I see you are!" He gave me that toothy grin and pulled me onto his lap.

Once I was in his lap, he pulled my shirt up and started to suck my nipples.He said, " Lordy, lordy, my dear, these are a gorgeous set of tits you have." I just giggled and he continued sucking.

As he sucked my nipples, my pussy was getting nice and wet, and I took his big hand and made him slide a finger in the bottom of my shorts. He let out a groan, and reached to unfasten his pants.

Dear God, what a huge, black cock he had! I was sure it would never fit inside me. I was also wrong.

Dexter knew what he was doing, and he got me out of my shorts and lay me on my back on the sofa where he proceeded to lick my wet horny pussy. As he tongued my pussy, his two hands were reaching up to tweak my nipples and carress my fat tits.Aaah, I'd never had it this good.

He brought me off seven times that way, and then sat back and motioned for me to take his fat black dick in my mouth. After what he had done to my body I was more than happy to suck his cock any day and twice on Sunday. He said, " just do your best, darlin." I was very doubtful, but managed to suck on the head like a giant lollipop. Then he pulled me up and put me on my back so he could fuck me. My pussy had never been that wet, and he slowly slid himself into me. Just an inch at a time; he was that gentle.

Dexter fucked me slowly and gently, which made me cum very hard and very fast and I even sat on his belly , impaled by his giant black dick and rode him like a hot whore, it seemed like every down stroke this big black dick was making little pussy cum, damn so this is why so many of my white female friends were saying I need some black dick cause they were right. Dexter was fucking me the way I only dreamed a man could do, even my vibrator couldn't match what he was doing. Finally when Dexter came, he oozed out of me. He shot a wad that was bigger than any white man had ever shot in me.It ran down between my butt cheeks.

Once we were washed and dressed, we talked about getting together again sometime.

No comments: