About Me

My photo
Real life Black Master with over 15 years of real life experience with cum sluts, subs, sex slaves, white cuckold couples

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Another soccer Mom goes BBC II



After writing my story, I have received over three hundred emails, I cannot believe it. About twenty of those emails were hate mails telling me what a slut whore I was and I should die. The rest, which was over three hundred were men wanting me to tell them more about it and most wishing their wife had done what I did. I did not have a lot to tell as it all happened so fast and didn't understand the amount of details men would want. I don't understand why they feel that way but it was obvious that they do.

I read each email because I could not believe some of the things I was told. I answered what I could but could not answer all of them. Most of the men were saying I should have done more with Marcus, in which now I have and have a little more to tell. I will tell what happened with my next encounter with Marcus the best I can. I am taking the advice of most of the people who have read my story. I don't feel very comfortable with writing and especially detailed sex so just take it for what its worth.

The more emails I got from husbands telling me they wish I was their wife and some women telling me they had a black man on the side made me want to feel Marcus inside of me even more and drove me to create an encounter with him. I spent many nights masturbating after I had read emails wanting me to give in to him, and I did.

I began to look for Marcus at the ball fields and when I would see him I would smile instead of avoiding him in which I had done for so long. It wasn't long before he was stopping and chatting with me. I began to respond to his flirting by doing the same. One evening he walked up to me sitting in the bleachers and said,"We need to finish what we started."

I grinned slyly at him. "What did we start?"

Marcus laughed, "Donna, you know what we started and I am ready to finish it."

"Shhhh" I whispered to him because he spoke a little too loud. He just grinned at me.

"So how did you plan on finishing it?" I asked him.

"I know a place we can go out by a lake over across from that dairy farm in Yatesville."

"How far is that?"

"Its only about 15 miles, back on an old dirt road in the woods, my uncle owns that place out there."

"So you think that is safe, are there people out there?" I asked him being skeptical.

"Nah, ain't nobody there, come on you can follow me out there."

"I can't do that today anyway, I have to wait on Josh and carry him home."

"What about tomorrow, can you get away then?"

"I have to get groceries tomorrow evening; I might meet you there and see what happens."

"I tell you what, you meet me right here in the parking lot at six-thirty tomorrow evening and just follow me, it will only take us twenty minutes to get there."

"Ok, but don't just expect to do anything though ok?"

"That's cool baby." He said and winked at me.

I had kept a smile on my face the whole time. That night it was all I could think about and didn't know if I could really go through with it. All I could think about was how Marcus would feel inside of me.

The next evening came and I was filled with anticipation from thinking of what might happen all day.

"I am going to Wal-Mart to get groceries honey, is there anything you want." I said to my husband as I walked through the living room.

"No I don't want anything." He said as he tuned back to the television.

I drove to the ball-field and there was Marcus in the parking lot with his van running. He spotted me and pulled out in front. I followed him. We drove for over fifteen minutes until he turned off the highway on a side road. It was a few miles before he turned down another road which turned into dirt. We turned off again on another dirt road which had a lot of pine straw on it as it got deeper in the woods and then there was a small clearing with a lake visible. He pulled up close to the edge of the clearing which was close to the lake. I pulled up beside him and we got out.

"So what do ya think about this place, secluded enough for you?"

"Yeah are you sure it's ok?"

"Yeah, my uncle owns this; I keep this spot up myself."

Marcus walked up to me placing his hands on my shoulders; he pushed me against my car and started kissing me. I had butterflies in my stomach as I kissed him back. His tongue probed the inside of my mouth. I sucked on it lightly. I put my arms around him; I could feel the muscles in his back. He began to massage my buttocks, kneading them with his fingers.

"Come on, let's get in the van." He led me to the side door holding my hand.

I looked inside as Marcus opened the door; I saw that he had a mattress with sheets and a blanket in the back. The back seat of the van had been removed. He helped me inside; he followed and closed the door. I sat with my legs to the side. Marcus began to kiss me again.

We were making out passionately as his hands had made there way to my breast. My nipples had hardened between his fingers as he massaged them through my shirt. He soon had unbuttoned my blouse and pulled my bra down over my breast and began sucking them. The sensation of his thick lips rubbing across my nipple and his tongue circling them felt so good. My hips rotated as he began rubbing between my legs. I slowly spread wide them for him.

Marcus removed my sandals and then began unbuttoning my jeans. I fluttered as he unzipped them.

"Let's get these off you." He said in a soft masculine tone.

I lay back and raised my hips while he pulled them over my thighs to my ankles; I pulled my feet from them exposing my tanned legs and white panties. Marcus removed his pants and then his underwear as his massive black cock flung free. I stared at it remembering how it felt in my mouth. My heart began to race, my stomach fluttered as the thoughts of what was about to happen to me became real.

He lay beside me and began kissing me again moving to my nipples sucking. His fingers now found the wetness between my legs. He massaged me through my panties, my juices began to flow now. He pulled my panties down, removing them. I felt very nervous as his hand softly smoothed its way back up between my legs, rubbing the inside of my thigh on his way up. His fingers massaged my clit as one of them probed the insides of me.

My mind raced, I could not believe I was going through with this but I could not help it. I was entranced by Marcus and had spent so many nights fantasizing of him and his cock, my pussy aching for him. This was it, I would go through with it, and I would give myself to him.

Marcus went to his knees; he placed a pillow behind my head and straddled my face lower his big black nuts across my lips. They felt soft and bulbous. I opened my mouth and he dropped one of them inside. I sucked it, tongued it. The shaft of his cock rubbed across my nose and forehead. He then pulled his sack from my mouth and began rubbing the head his cock across my lips. I instinctively opened my mouth taking the head in and began to suck. He grew even harder in my mouth as my tongue worked feverishly over the head. I wrapped my hand around the thick shaft stroking him as I sucked. I felt the foreskin roll up in my mouth. It felt soft and velvety as I ran my tongue around it. It was a strange sensation sucking the head with that amount of foreskin. I had never had that much in my mouth, but I had only been with a couple of men in my life.

He started to slowly hump my mouth in a rhythmic fucking motion. I felt my hips rotating and the swelling between my legs as Marcus fucked my face. I was so horny and my pussy ached so bad that I arched my back and I raised my hips in the air. I could not wait until he would take me, all of me.

Marcus removed himself from my mouth and began to mount me.

He stared me in the eyes, "You ready for this baby?"

"Yes." I whispered as I spread my legs wider for his massive body.

He was on top of me now, his hips helped to spread my legs. He started rubbing his cock up and down my slit. I raised my hips to him letting him know he could take me now.

I felt the pressure of his thick cock as he started to penetrate, my hips began to squirm, and he pushed a little more opening me up. I quivered all over, my stomach fluttered like it never had before. I grew flush and started to pant, my head started to move from side to side as I felt his massive head started to split me open. All of the sudden, it was like a wave swept over me; I was having my first of many orgasms. As the head of his cock ruptured my pussy, my mouth opened wide as I gasped. I threw my head back.

"Ohhhhhhhh God..Ohhh God....Oh my God." I gasped and panted over and over, as again he brought me to orgasm. No man had ever made me cum twice so quickly with little effort.

My hands moved to his stomach holding him back.

"That's it baby, relax, take that dick baby."

He pulled back a little and then pushed back in, I felt myself split open. He worked his massive cock slowly in me until he rested on top of me. His massive arms slid under my back up to my shoulders gripping them as he pinned me down. He then began to move in and out a little deeper with each thrust, only his hips moved. I held his ass now grasping and clinching at his buttocks as they moved up and down in a smooth rhythm. I felt the moment his cock reached deeper than I had been penetrated before. The sensation and feeling is indescribable. I panted as his hips began to thrust. I tossed my head from side to side. I moaned and gasped in ecstasy as I reached another orgams. I literally had a feeling of elation as I felt the thickness of his cock inside the walls of my pussy. The depths of my pussy opening up for the first time as the head of his cock probed new territory.

My mouth locked on his kissing him, sucking his tongue in my mouth, I was in a frenzy as I panted to him, "Ohhhh God you are sooo big ohhh God I love it please fuck me Marcus, fuck me. Oh God you are soooo good"

He became very excited and plunged down upon me with powerful thrusts not slowing, but in a perfect rhythm. I felt the van rocking in time with his movements.

He looked me in the eyes and whispered, "You like that dick baby?"

"Ohhhhhh God Yesssssssss, I love it." I then kissed his mouth again moaning and sucking his tongue as he gave me the most intense fuck I had ever had. This was the largest man I ever had and felt a newness deep inside of my pussy that I didn't know could be reached or would even have feeling. He slammed into me, all of his cock disappearing. I felt the large head of his cock deep, swelling, probing. I had taken all of him. A euphoric feeling swept through my mind and body.

"You gone give me this pussy when I want it baby?"

"Yes oh yes oh yes Marcus."

"Tell me then, tell me you gone give it to me."

"It's yours when you want it, Oh God Marcus yes it's your pussy when you want it." The things coming out of my mouth were unlike me, it was so out of character. This was not me.

I couldn't believe how he continued to pound me into the mattress, he didn't let up.

I had never felt a cock before pull my clit down with it. My clit rubbed along the thick black cock on his downward plunge as the base of his dick took it inside my pussy. It was only minutes before I began to buck. My hips squirmed, bucking up to him. "Oh God Marcus Oh God fuck me fuck me OHHHHHH GODDDDDD FUCK ME" I came violently, but what really freaked me it wasn't the last orgasm it was the first of what turned out to be four more after that one.

I felt dizzy but his fucking continued, His massive body plowing into me until he started to grunt, "Oh fuck yeah baby oh fuck I'm gonna nut in you baby."

I started French kissing him and held on for dear life as he slammed my hips into the mattress. He pounded me violently just before he came. I felt the head of his cock unleash massive amounts of cum deep in me. I didn't realize it was possible to feel a mans cum erupt inside of you but now I knew you can. He cum was so hot that it actually brought me off three more times also. He fully penetrated me and stopped and gave out a loud grunt and I felt him explode like it was coating my womb with another load. Five times he did this until he fell on top of me.

"Damn that was good baby." He said.

"Yes I loved it." I whispered.

Marcus withdrew his cock from me, I felt it when it flopped out, leaving me gaping open with some of his cum running out. I looked down and saw how gaped open I was. My pussy was so swollen and the lips were laid out like I had never seen them. It looked like a mess between my legs.

Reality hit me of what I had done and where I should be right now. I quickly put my clothes on and got out of the van. Marcus walked me to my car and hugged me.

He kissed me on the mouth tonguing me. I kissed him back.

"So we gone do this again right?" He asked.

"Yes." That was all I could say.

"I am gone want that pussy next week now." He said with a grin on his face.

"It's yours to take, you've ruined it now." I giggled and got in the car.

I drove away speeding to get back to town. I felt soaked between my legs.

I had only been gone forty five minutes so I felt like I had time.

I got to Wal-Mart and rushed through buying groceries. I never shopped that fast before. I checked out, got in the car and saw that I had been gone the same as I usually was when grocery shopping.

I arrived home right at dark, got out and immediately felt a little soreness between my legs. I felt like I was soaked. My husband came out to help me get the groceries. He kissed me and told me my mom had called and then some small talk as we entered the house.

We finished getting it all in and he sat back down to watch television.

I went to the bathroom to take a shower and I saw a wet spot had soaked through my jeans. I was scared to death, removing them quickly. My panties were completely soiled. I took them off and the crotch was full of cum. I knew now why I felt it so deep in me. Marcus must have erupted more cum than I had ever seen. I put them in the basket, covering them with other clothes knowing I would wash everything tonight.

I was washing thoroughly in the shower; I opened my legs wider to wash and gobs of Marcus's cum dropping to the shower floor. I washed between my legs over and over again. It was much different this time, I did not have any guilty feelings about what I had done, I don't know why. The first time with Marcus I had done much less and felt enormous guilt but this time I gave myself to him, my womanhood and I did not feel guilty.

That night lying in bed, I reached down touching my pussy and I could feel how swollen it was. My hips were a little sore from being slammed so hard.

I masturbated after my husband drifted off. The thought of what Marcus had done to me was overwhelming. I knew I would give myself to him again and again if he asked. What I had been through that evening was truly unbelievable. If I had know Black cock was this good I would have never wasted my time with the tiny weeny white one's.

No comments: