About Me

My photo
Real life Black Master with over 15 years of real life experience with cum sluts, subs, sex slaves, white cuckold couples

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Cream pie eaters

My wife's name is Carol and she is a creampie cum slut, she loves all kinds of kinky sex.

I love to get down and suck the cum out of Carol's ass and pussy after she has been well fucked by a group of big dick black men. I love to get down under her while she is on her hands and knees in the doggie position and lick her clit while a huge black cock is invading her pussy or ass. I love to catch the cum in my hungry mouth as it is dripping out of my wife's creamy ass right into my waiting mouth.

I just adore hot cum creampies spurting out of her gaping ass and pussy. Then I will go down and suck and lick all the creamy cum that is in her love holes. I will keep some of it in my mouth and we will kiss and trade the cum back and forth between our cum filled mouths.

Carol constantly craves new bigger black cocks slid into her ass and pussy as well as sucking on a smooth shaved white pussy or having a pussy creaming on her face! She just loves to fuck and suck as many black people as she can. I especially like to see huge black cocks going into my wife's white pussy and asshole. We love to see each other get off fucking and sucking black cocks and I know she was made to have as many black cocks as possible in all of her holes.

I love when black men fill her pussy with cum while I watch. She loves the feeling of a big black cock swelling inside of her and then squirting that hot sperm into her pussy. It is awesome watching a big black cock swell up and start pumping sperm into the woman you love.

There is nothing like watching up close as big black cock slides in and out of her ass. She likes to have me massage her pussy lips with my hands while she's fucking so I can feel the shaft of a fat black cock slipping in and out of her pussy. Of course she always makes sure I can witness the moment when her black lover begins convulsing and shooting cum in her pussy or sometimes all over it.
I have learned that my asshole is for her pleasure she loves to fuck me with a strap-on or have one of her black friends fuck me in the ass while she sucks another black man's cock off.

She likes to lube her black strap-on cock with pussy juice so she lays back and masturbates with it till her pussy is good and wet. And then she straps it on and fucks my ass. Sometimes if I have been a bad boy she will make me suck her fake cock after she fucks me with it.

I love to eat anal creampies I am an ass-licking white slut I never can lick enough smooth shaven ass of both black men and women. The taste, as I stick my tongue deep inside an ass is dreamy to me. It is only made better when I am eating out gobs of freshly deposited creamy white sperm from Carol's pink rosebud hole.

Sometimes Carol makes me get behind her black boyfriends and lick their asshole while he pounding the shit out of my wife pink pussy. Sperm also makes a great lubricant some time's if they are more than one black guy around Carol will suck the cum out of one of the black guys cock's. Then she will make me bend over and she will lick my asshole and push the cum out of her mouth up my asshole. She will keep pushing the sperm with the tip of her tongue up deep into my ass.

After that she will invite one of her friends to fuck my well-lubed asshole, for some reason she finds more white males than black males that are okay with fucking me in the ass. She claims that she not turned on by watching a white guy fuck me in the ass would prefer a black man to do but most of them have homophobia about it. But I do like to be fucked by a black cause he tends to be bigger and better at it. She sit there and watches till they shoot a load deep into my ass. Then she will get down on her knees and suck the cum back out of my loose asshole, and then feed it to me. That feels real good .

No comments: