About Me

My photo
Real life Black Master with over 15 years of real life experience with cum sluts, subs, sex slaves, white cuckold couples

Friday, December 21, 2007

My BBC adventure

The water rushed beneath the jetski and the empty coast line slipped past. I lost patience and once again I took his big hands and, placed one up on an aching breast and slid the other lower down my belly, under my thong and between my straddled legs.

Ben finally got the message, sensuously squeezing my breasts and cupping my sex in his palm, fingers sliding on and along the satin smooth skin between my legs. I undulated like a belly dancer in his intimate embrace and opened the throttle as he caressed me.

He somehow seemed a different man. From being uninterested he was a suddenly a passionate tormentor, harshly pinching and twisting my nipples in turn making me cry out with the pain. When his thick seeking, fingers pushed deep inside me I moaned into the rushing wind and ground my rump against his erection. I was so hot for his attention that his fingers were immediately wet. When he probed deeply, stretching me with first two, then three fingers inserted into my wet pussy, brushing my inner nerves at the same time as his thumb rolled on my clit, I felt the tingling pressure in my womb quickly build and I started to spasm and cum.

I lost all control of the Seadoo in my emotion at his manipulations. The waterbike slewed to starboard in a sharp turn and we were catapulted from the machine into the sparkling water, legs and arms flailing. I finished spasming in the warm shallows, gasping and moaning my pleasure in the brilliant white surf as it swirled around me. Ben swam back to the Seadoo, the lanyard around his wrist had pulled a switch, shutting off the power and he drove it onto a sand bank. Then he came back for me.

I was still shuddering from after shocks, the build up all morning had been near torture and this release was letting off that head of steam. His arms were very strong as he lifted me up and carried me easily to the dry sandy shore.

His cock felt so big inside me, much longer but a little thinner than Sir John or Jude. Ben's deeply penetrating thrusts stretched me to my limit, making me grunt and whimper each time his lap crashed against my rump. He had quickly untied and stripped away my skimpy swimsuit from me, manhandling me like a rag doll to push me down on all fours then take me hard from behind.

I was wet and ready but seawater is no friend to lovemaking. He gripped my hips firmly, controlling me totally, the smooth satin tip of him sliding between my water beaded buttocks until he slid between my soft labia and lodged for seemingly an endless moment at the entrance to my sex. His pushing, forcing entry of me made me squeal and my head came up as my back dipped with the pleasure pain of him entering me in that one hard thrust. Ben wound my wet hair in one hand and crushed a breast cruelly as he mercilessly rode me. I spread my thighs wide and dipped my back further to accommodate his rough passion.

Ben's thrusts were breathtaking. His long cock punished my pussy with each pounding penetration, hurting me deep inside as he forced himself beyond my normal limits. He was not slowing for me and my agonized cries did nothing to calm his harsh urgency. If anything the more I cried out the harder he fucked me.

The force of his fucking was making me jerk and buck in reaction to the pain.

"God that hurts, not so deep Ben! Please." He seemed only to be spurred on by my pleading. It was as though the thought of my pain made his movement in me just get faster. I screamed now with each thrust, which were so deep it felt he was pushing past my womb and up to my throat! The sensation of hurt was becoming good as he took me utterly.

As I felt his cock growing harder and his harsh use of me become more frenzied as he grew closer to orgasm, the expectation of his cumming and the violent strength of his passion took me beyond any agony. He raised me to a fresh peak where the pain and pleasure merged into my own, all engulfing release. I came as soon as his ravaging cock began to jerk inside me.

I felt his hips grind against my bottom burying himself to the hilt in me. His heavy balls lying against my splayed thighs pulsed as he ejaculated, spending his lust in gushes of hot semen that flooded my deepest places.

We both shouted our ecstasy at the wheeling seabirds to hear it echo back from the limestone cliffs. Then we collapsed to the beach, exhausted from our joust, our mingled fluids draining from my gaping sex into the thirsty sand.

******

"Hello Sarah, I am so sorry to have been delayed. I hope Captain Ben has been a good host, diligent in looking after your needs?"

I had approached the 'Lady' from the second Marina entrance and arrived unseen. If Sarah's seated body language of parted knees, outstretched hand and leaning torso had not been enough, her slight start and perceptible drawing away from my Captain told me the tale.

"Good morning Sir John, I trust your business dealings went well?" Ben said.

"I have three additions to the fleet for you to command Captain. We shall need those extra crews you found. I want them refitted and repositioned to our operations in the Caribbean as soon as possible," I replied and he nodded. Turning to my little Sarah I said

"Sarah, you look delightful in yellow, come give me a kiss, I have missed you." I watched her sun washed limbs unwind from the seat as she rose to come into my arms.

"I have missed you too Sir," her tone was exquisite, subdued, with a hint of submission as she turned her face up to mine to be kissed. Her mouth tasted of the orange juice she was drinking and her body was sun warm and soft under my hands.

Her smooth cheek and neck tasted of the sea to my searching lips and there was the thick musky aroma of sex on her.

Over her shoulder as I kissed her I saw Ben give me a half nod to confirm my observations. My little plan had worked and my plaything was ready to be taken further on her journey.

"Come Sarah, I have neglected you enough. The Captain will forgive us, I am sure he has many duties to perform." I took her small hand in mine, delighting in its pale delicacy and contrast. I lead her to my stateroom, pretending not to see the glance she gave to my man as we left the rear deck.

Her guilt at 'betraying' me made her very anxious to play the whore for me. Sarah was totally abandoned in her lovemaking, utterly willing and completely pliable in my hands.

Her soft lips and hot tongue tracked fire from my neck down over my torso until I felt her warm mouth engulf me, sucking, caressing and tonguing me to a satisfying bone hard phallus.

To further underline her submission to me I dipped my fingers in the pond that was between her thighs and used her fluid and doubtless Ben's sperm to lubricate her ass before I fucked her in the ass good.

Her hips lifting to meet my every hard thrust coupled with her throaty groans were delicious. I was hard pressed not to cum in her tight rear as she gripped and milked me with her internal muscles.

I reluctantly withdrew from her to spread her thighs so I could taste her flowing waters at the source. Her familiar honeyed marine essence was blended with a saltiness that I knew to be my Captain's seed. My images of her wanton promiscuity excited me further as I drained her, drinking from her welling pleasure and bringing her to her first orgasm with me in response to sucking lips, probing tongue and nipping teeth.

Then I bent her back, hips on the mattress but her shoulders to the floor from the bed to plunge myself between her wide splayed thighs as I held her ankles tightly in my outstretched hands. Her sighing moan and low whimper as I first penetrated her sopping pussy were delicious.

She was so wet and widely gaping with her need that her juices oozed each time I thrust into her then dribbled into pearly droplets that sparkled in her neatly clipped dark curls.

Her screams of pleasure in response to my pile driving thrusts were just as welcome in my ears. Sarah fists were clawing at my silk sheets with the pleasure pain of my punishing lovemaking. I held back my pleasure, I needed this time with my Sarah to underscore my complete possession and control of her body. Then I could work on her mind.

When my legs grew tired I had her straddle my lap and ride my cock as I attacked her breasts and nipples with crushing hands and biting teeth. Sarah took me deeper than I would have dared try, engulfing and clutching my member with strong internal muscles. Opening deeply to me as she sat and tensing around me each time she raised from my lap, seeking to milk me of my semen. Once more I hung on but only just. It was especially difficult when she came with my thumb rolling against her clit as she bucked and writhed against me.

Her orgasms were gorgeous and I held her tightly both times to feel her shudder and tremble in her pleasure.Finally I came, topping out my dominance of my Sarah to make her a very special toy. Withdrawing from her soft sweet heat and pulling her to her knees in front of me, her mobile mouth opening then constricting around my thrusting shaft. My fingers tightly wound in her silky chocolate hair, damp with our mutual passion as I emptied my satisfaction into her accepting throat. I heard and saw her swallow deeply, taking my cum to her belly.

Sarah's complete submission to my every whim could not have been more perfect.

******

I lay exhausted on the rumpled damp bed clothes. The smooth silk felt decadent against the skin of my still trembling thighs. I ached inside where these two gorgeous men, my Black Knight and his Dark Captain had plunged themselves. Both had filled me to my maximum but in different ways. Ben was so long he pushed further than any other lover and Sir John totally fitted me, his length and girth stretching and touching me everywhere inside.

My ass was a little sore and my nipples still throbbed from Sir John's harsh attentions but the silkily satisfying orgasms he gave me every time we were together were worth anything he wanted of me.

He kissed me, tasting his essence on my tongue. Then I lay luxuriating in the afterglow of his lovemaking, the musky taste of him still coating my tongue and I thought about our relationship.

I would do anything to be with him. He could make me do whatever he wished and I got pleasure from his satisfaction. I did not properly understand why I felt like this, putting his pleasure always first. He had always made me cum many times to his one release, so submitting to him was actually very satisfying. Yet I was still tempted by his men.

I had only a few lovers and my marriage was a brief tempestuous two years. I had a good job and a career, I could look after myself and my life was good.

So why was I so infatuated? The sex was fantastic yes but I was so happy to give myself unconditionally to Sir John. He made me do things I had never even dreamt of, he hurt me sometimes and gave me to other men for his entertainment. But each time he stretched my experience I felt he did so because of his passion for me, his wanting to make me feel more of everything. I think it was the incredible pleasures and the flattery of his attention which made me vulnerable.

When I was with him, he made me feel that I was all that mattered to him, his attention totally focussed on me alone. I realised that it was that which turned me on, to be the most important thing in that powerful man's life, if only for minutes it was worth any price he could ask of me.

I listened to the sound of Sir John in the shower and despite the satisfaction he had given me I suddenly wanted more. Easing off the damp rumpled bed I went in search of him, hoping he might master me again.

"May I join you Sir?" I said as I slid back the shower screen. His ebony skin moving over underlying muscle gleamed from the water cascading from the shower. He was heavily built and a little thickened around the waist from age and his luxurious lifestyle, but his muscle definition and strength were clear from his movements and vigour. To me, who knew his feel and capacity to pleasure, he was as beautiful as Ben. The thought of Ben at this moment made me feel very guilty.

"You may wash me Sarah," Sir John handed me the natural sponge and turned his broad dark back to me. I stroked and lathered his back and tight muscled rump with the soapy sponge and reached around him to cup his balls comfortingly in my palm. I loved the weight and feel of the wrinkled pendulous sac after he had cum.

My ministrations had the hoped for effect and I sponged his refreshed erection to increasing hardness.

I dropped the sponge and wrapped myself around my Knight grinding my pelvis against his thick excitement hard and urgent between us.

"Fuck me again Sir, please?"

My begging tone surprised me, I did not know I wanted him in me as badly as I did until I spoke.

"As you wish my little one, are you ready for me?" His deep voice thrummed in my ear and I felt the hardness of him probing at my wet flesh, seeking entry. I spread my thighs and angled my pelvis to take him, my pale hands on his midnight chest. I looked up into his black eyes and the gleam there was quite wicked, almost cruel.

His big hands at my waist spun me around and I braced against the shower tiles, spreading my legs as wide as the stall allowed and arching my back to present my ready body to him from this angle. His single strong thrust harshly stretched my entrance and penetrated deep to my core. I cried out at the force of his fucking but welcomed once more his total mastery of me. It was this complete surrender to him that gave me the greatest excitement. He could have me any way he pleased as long as he took me and made me feel it.

I came almost as soon as he thrust into me and crushed my breasts against the tiles of the shower, his hands pushing on my back and shoulders to bend me further to his need.

At first his rough pushing and hard entry hurt me, but with each deep stroke that soon became pleasure pain. His probing touched the soreness left by Ben's length. long languid strokes turned the aching discomfort to sensual spice and I was moaning with each strong penetration.

Sir John fit me perfectly; I could feel every vein and ridge of his maleness sliding on my inner walls. His potent balls swung against my thighs and my engorged clit, sending a delicious shudder of tingling energy coursing right through me.

I gave myself up to his control as he pulled my hips onto him, impaling me; thrusting into me harder and faster as he neared a release. I came again, writhing around him screaming my pleasure and entreating him to,

"Fuck me harder Sir, take me deeper and make me completely yours!"

Sir John bit my shoulder but did not break the skin, his hips grinding against my taut buttocks, embedding himself further in my centre and I felt the twitch and spasm of his ejaculation, spurting into the depths of my womb.

The tightening of his grip on my pelvis, the sensations of his release inside me and the sharp pain of his teeth on my neck, combined to make me arch my back and cum yet again, internal contractions seeking to draw every last drop of semen from him.

My legs gave way and I felt I was slumping to the floor of the shower, faint from the swirling ecstasy fogging my head, Sir John's strong arm wrapped around me under my breasts holding me upright, against his heaving chest.

******

My sweet little Sarah, I thought, holding your petite, womanly body trembling in my arms. Such passion and lust in you, so very tight and wet, so pleasurable a body to posses, to have, to fuck. I filled you full to the brim again with my seed. I did not think I would recover so swiftly but your breathless begging plea and excellent ministrations worked their own magic. You are a very special find my little one and I know you will please so many.

It is time to move things forward I thought, saying,

"Come Sarah, get cleaned up I want to take you to lunch and then we must go shopping."

You looked up at me with water trickling from wet hair plastered to your face and shoulders, eyes still misty and unfocussed with sensual emotion. I thought you looked like a young girl taken for the first time. I should like to have been the one who took your virginity. I should have kept you by me, never let another have you.

"Yes Sir, anything you want." Sarah sighed into my chest.

'Anything I wanted' those words of submission made my member stir, even though your tender body had only just given me such pleasure and relief! You were very much a slave to my commands, my Sarah. How delicious that felt. If I had not deflowered you I did at least possess you now, there were many other pleasures you could give me.

"I shall find something for you to wear while you finish showering, I shall leave everything you will need on the bed. Do you understand?" I looked down at you and saw your nod.

"Meet me on the rear deck when you are ready, you will love the shops here," I said and left you finish up while I went to dry off and dress.

I knew just what I wanted Sarah to experience next. She was becoming what I desired of her so much faster than I had expected. I needed to advance my plans and make some calls. I became aroused again as I got dried, just thinking of what was going to happen to her.

The thought crossed my mind to go back to the still splashing shower and use my little slave once again. Sadly time did not allow, her new schedule was very tight, just like her pussy, I thought. I caught my reflection in a mirror; I had not known I was smiling so broadly!

******

I felt lonely after Sir John left me in the shower. It was stupid but I wanted to feel his touch on me the more we were together.

I had no more difficulty with my feelings for him. We hardly knew each other, he had just been an exciting new experience arising from a chance meeting. I had not expected more than a brief affair, possibly just that one night after the restaurant.

I had my life and career. His world was so far from mine, one of big business, world travel, beautiful homes, yachts and the immense power that comes from his great wealth.

His invitations to share a little of it with him were utterly irresistible. The attraction of him, his stature and exiting skin together with the incredible pleasure he gave me or caused me to have, eclipsed anything I had ever known.

I would do anything to be with him for whatever time he could spare me. It seemed to me that a minute spent in his company was more than hours spent in my mundane life.

As I dried off, toweling my hair, I thought back to what I had said to him, my offer. Yes I would do anything for him, if I could stay near him even for a while. Did that make me a whore or a bimbo? I didn't really care. He made me feel wonderful. The thought of never seeing him again would break me.

******

I finished dressing then found some items in Sarah's cabin, garments that were perfect for my purpose. This would be yet a further test of her submission to my will. I smiled, thinking about her reaction to my choices and her ordeals yet to come. I almost laughed out loud thinking of her pretty expression as I left them on my bed for her to dress.

******

I held up the beach wrap Sir John had left on the rumpled bed. It was made of filmy, brightly printed chiffon, mid thigh length and tied with a belt of the same material. I had brought it to wear over a bikini but I couldn't find any underwear, only my highest black patent heels. He couldn't mean for me to go out with him just wearing the robe and the shoes? He was teasing me surely, I decided to play along with his joke and call his bluff.

I added a dab of perfume to the ensemble, loosely tied the wrap and took a look in the mirror. The thin fabric floated around my body, barely covering me. My pubic hair was a dark shadow and the dark circles of my aureole were visible among the swirling patterns on the wrap. To make things worse, any movement of my legs caused the skirt to part, exposing more than I liked. My breasts jutted against the flimsy cloth, tipped by nipples hard as acorns under the irritation of the material and my nerves. I tried on the heels and my pelvis jutted at that oh so sexy angle, my back arched and leg muscles defined as I balanced on the balls of my feet. Definitely a bedroom look, or hooker style! I slipped off my shoes and went in search of Sir John.

I found him talking with Ben up on deck.

******

I heard Ben's intake of breath and broke off discussing plans for my new acquisitions to turn and look. Sarah looked delectable as she stepped into the sunlight from the shadow of the main stateroom.

She had complied with my unspoken wishes yet again, the little beach dress split at the front as she walked, exposing nearly all of her inner thighs. The neckline plunged to her navel and bared most of her breasts, just covering her nipples. Her magnificent cleavage was enhanced by the casual gaping of the wrap any movement of her torso. In deference to the boat deck she was barefoot, carrying her spike heels.

As she came into the full sunshine it outlined her figure through the thin material a shadow at her groin emphasizing her lack of under clothing.

"What do you think Captain?" I asked Ben as Sarah stood posed before us. I almost smiled as his eyes slowly crawled over her and I swear a blush flushed her pale cheek.

"You look amazing, Sarah," he said.

"I look naked, is how I look," she replied. "Did you forget to lay out anything else Sir?" Sarah looked up into my eyes, a glint of defiance still there. They went wide when I spoke.

"No, that is precisely how you must look when we lunch and go to town." I saw your sudden consternation and thought you might break your submission as you began to speak several times. Each time you thought better and the third time you bit your lip so sweetly and squared your shoulders. I knew then that you were more than ready for your next lessons, my dear little slave.

"Come Sarah, my restaurant is a short walk from here," I said, extending my hand to you and helping you down the companion way. I supported you while you slipped on your heels, baring more smooth flesh as you did so.

Your defiant stance was marvelous as we strolled along the harbour, thronging with yacht crews, marina maintenance staff and officials as well as tourists at this time of day. The admiring looks and double takes you were drawing were making you blush, but you looked straight ahead, shoulders back striding confidently yet holding tightly on to my hand as we walked. I glanced sideways at you as we walked, the sun stripping you naked for my eyes and those of onlookers.

"Here we are, this is my place, I saw the name a few years ago and couldn't resist," I explained.

Your tinkling laughter thrilled me as much as the lustful leers you had attracted on our short stroll from my yacht. I was looking forward to the rest of the day with much anticipation.

******

I was so embarrassed. All along the harbour road, people had stared at me as we walked arm in arm. I swear the sun made the little I wore transparent. If I had not had Sir John to hold on to I would have run back to the 'Lady' to hide in my cabin. He wanted me to parade in this way so I was determined to face my discomfort and ignore those little pangs of shame being what my mother would have called a 'dirty bitch!' In truth I found it a little exciting to be so displayed by Sir John. It felt good that he wanted to show me off as his companion. However, some of the naked lust and want I saw would have been scary if I was alone.

The restaurant was set beside the harbour quay, the terrace elevated from the road with just a chrome bar at waist height to protect its patrons. It looked busy and I hoped to God we were going inside to the protection of the tinted glass, doors and walls.

The colour scheme was stark, pristine white stucco walls, darkly tinted glass and black ash wooden furniture and fittings, including the main entrance and timber arbour over the patio.

Sir John indicated the name, 'Blanc et Noir' and I couldn't help but laugh at his ironic humour. It was the perfect purchase for him!

A table for two on the terrace was empty, set right to the front in full view of the working harbour. My heart sank as we made our way to it and Sir John held my chair to seat me. He spoke into my ear as I took my seat,

"No crossing your legs Sarah, keep your knees apart at least a foot and your hands are to stay on the table, do you understand?"

"Yes Sir John," I agreed, it obviously pleased him for me to be exhibited this way so I took comfort in his pleasure, swallowing down my awkwardness and shame. It was humiliating to be so on show to the people parading back and forth, but I felt I could bear it for Sir John. I did as he asked and sat, thighs parted, hands on the glass table staring only at him and not the people on the road who could undoubtedly see my nudity if they chose to look.

******

My dear Sarah what a delight you are, obedient, beautiful and mine. I fed you as I had that first time we dined and you seemed to forget your state of undress for a while. I slipped my foot between your ankles and eased your legs further apart. I so loved you eyes grow wide and take on a look of near panic as I forced your knees wide with mine, your wrap sliding off your thighs. I could see the dark glossy curls at your groin through the glass table and looked over my shoulder at the fishermen and dockhands who had decided to take a break on the quayside opposite.

I called over the water and whispered some instructions in his ear,

"Si Senor," he nodded and left.

"The food is good Sarah, yes?" I teased, touching her hand trembling slightly on the table.

"Yes Sir, delicious." I heard the little catch in your voice I knew to be your sign of emotion. I took up your hand in mine and lifted your fingers to my lips. Looking deep into your eyes I saw devotion there.

"Would you like a little more wine my dear?" I asked.

Sudden cheering broke out on the quay behind me and I turned to wave at the men to whom my waiter had just delivered a case of ice cold San Miguel beer.

"Some admirers of yours Sarah. I thought they looked thirsty sitting over there in the heat. Why don't you give them a wave my dear." I said and you looked me in the eye, still defiant yet with that something else, I can only label submission. Your wave was not enthusiastic but it drew calls and whistles of appreciation. I was proud of you when you nodded to the small crowd in acknowledgement of their admiration.

"That was very well done my dear," I said and you smiled back at me sweetly, a look that said you were pleased with my approval.

******

I felt shame and excitement in equal measure. Sir John had me be a slut, flashing for harbourmen and tourists like a common tart. Yet I had never been paid such attention by so many men. I couldn't understand why it thrilled me, made me a little wet even.

"They love you Sarah, you will be a star in their memories for a long time. The stories they will tell of the beautiful wealthy brunette who showed them her soft graces and acknowledged they existed," Sir John said.

"You make it sound so noble, showing off my nudity to strange men!" I was feeling annoyed at his treatment of me but also with myself for enjoying it.

"But you have brought a little beauty to their hard lives, some sensuality and pleasure. Is that not good?"

"I am not a stripper, for some stranger's pleasure Sir!" I hissed quietly. Several other diners had looked over at the commotion and their gazes lingered on us, on me.

"You are mine, Sarah. My pleasure is your pleasure is that not so? Or have I misplaced my feelings for you. I hoped that you felt the same way."

"No Sir, I am yours I am happy to be with you and make you happy in any way I can," as I said it I saw the look in his eyes change and I felt myself slipping yet further from my life into his, welcoming the changes it might bring.

"Good enough my dear, shall we go if you are finished?" Sir John waved his hand at my nearly empty dessert plate and rose to ease back my chair as I stood up, rearranging my wrap to try for some modesty.

"Come along Sarah, the shops await."

******

I knew Sarah was ready for the final experience I had planned and I was anxious to see her undergo this last ordeal. Her reactions to being exhibited and exposed were as I had hoped. The thought of her reactions to the next step excited me as we moved around the clothing district. She slipped from one exotic designer confection to another parading her body for me in wisps of material designed to reveal more than conceal. Cost was no object; I wanted a wardrobe for her that would drive men to lust and women to envy.We moved from boutique to boutique but always in the general direction of the place and time I had arranged.

The bags and packages mounted and were transferred to the Mercedes as we moved on to the next.

"You will need these for your visits to me." I replied to Sarah's questioning of the expense and quantity of purchases we were making. Her expression of pleasure at my words of assurance was most satisfying.

Finally we entered the store I wished at the time I had arranged. They had Sarah's size and my instructions by phone. I waited and watched.

******

The dresses were stunning, the most beautiful creations that bared nearly all in erotic style while still managing to be superb couture. In most it would be impossible to wear any underclothes but the hidden support and tailoring were excellent. I secretly named this shop the mistresses' friend! They seemed to know my exact measurements and the array of gowns waiting for me to try were amazing. We seemed to be the only customers, despite crowds on the pavement walkways outside no one else came in. Two gorgeous assistants, very tall Somali boy and girl, perhaps mid twenty gave me all their attention. They helped me with everything as Sir John sat in an easy chair to watch me disappear to change and then parade enticingly before him in each fresh gown.

"Too long, not enough skin," and "not tight enough," were some of his less than helpful contributions.

I had tried on around ten dresses when Sir John came into the changing rooms and took me in his arms.

"You look so lovely in those gowns I could not keep away from you," he said and leant down to kiss me. I loved it when he surprised me this way and I dropped the dress I was holding in front of my breasts to wrap my arms around him. The touches of his searching fingers were tender as they caressed my body. His lips were warm, parting mine to swirl his tongue around my mouth, touching and teasing as he cupped my breast and bottom in his big hands. I was breathless and writhing against him when he took my hands in his, holding them behind my back and broke the kiss to say.

"I have a small surprise for you Sarah, I hope you enjoy it."

"I enjoy everything we do together Sir." I finished speaking as other hands took my wrists and clipped something around them. A blind fold slipped over my eyes and I panicked.

"Sir John! What's happening?" I cried out.

"Hush Sarah, it will be fine relax, you're safe I am here." His voice was moving away!

"Sir!" A hand clamped over my mouth and an arm wrapped around my waist lifting me as other hands took my bound wrists and hooked them to something above my head. I was suspended, the tendons in my arms and shoulders complaining. Someone gripped my ankles and pulled them apart, binding them to the ends of something metallic, a pole perhaps so I was hanging with my legs wide apart, nude and helpless.

"Sir John, what are you doing?" I sobbed, the tension in my arms and silent tormentors running their hands all over me making me shiver and gasp with pain and uncertainty.

"Never fear my little one, You are mine to use as I wish and to protect. This is a very special experience I have arranged. You will feel pain and discomfort yes but such things help you achieve greater pleasures for us," Sir John's calm, deep voice gave me some reassurance but it was too far away for the hands working at me to be his. The blindfold was tight against my eyes and I could see nothing around the edges. I guessed it was the Somali couple who were touching me.

One pair of hands were massaging the muscles of my neck and back, easing the tensions there and down my spine to my rump. A second pair of hands was equally firm with my breasts, nipples and inner thighs. The actions of the strong fingers hurt as did my arms stretched by my bonds and hips so widely spread by the ankle bar but the pain was also sensual in a way I had not felt before. It was still pain but it turned to a silky pleasure by the time it reached my brain.

The rough pummelling was less and less about massage and relaxation and more of arousal, stimulating buried nerves and zones of excitement I had not known I possessed. I felt the tension grow inside me, in that place where my spasms began and I was suddenly very wet.

"What's happening Sir? Who are they?" I managed to gasp.

"The twins are specialists my dear, experts in all things feminine. They know how best to dress you to appeal, to apply make up to your skin anywhere on your body and how best to prepare you for pleasure," Sir John's voice rumbled from different places, as though he were walking around me, inspecting the treatment I was receiving. "Very soon they will begin to give you pleasure and you will orgasm. But not like any you have yet experienced. Enjoy the ecstasy my sweet Sarah, I intend to."

As he finished speaking fingers that had been kneading my inner thighs and the sensitive flesh around my labia, slid between wet satin skin to enter me. I moaned and cried out at the touch, their strong manipulation of me and internal searching gave me pleasure just on the edge of pain.

I felt lips and tongue on my lower back kissing down to my rump, easing between as hands parted my buttocks. The tongue slid down to taste and probe my ass making me gasp in surprise, twisting my hips and undulating against the hand and fingers in my now dripping heat.

The two long fingers feeling me become three and then four, moving and twisting in me, stretching me and twisting to seek deeper entry. I cried out again with the pain of the whole fist, wide and hard ease me open further and suddenly slip fully inside my already straining body. The agony of the stretching entry had me panting and sobbing, yet at the same time it was sensual spice, building the familiar tension in my belly faster with each twist of the wrist.

A second mouth joined the first still at my rear, fastening on my clitoris as the fist eased deeper into me. I screamed with pleasure and pain as a probing finger touched my deepest place at the same moment as sharp teeth closed on my already throbbing clit.

Something too thick for a finger, a thumb pushed into my ass and I came, wildly swinging from my bonds, body undulating with the pleasure and muscle spasm.

"Yesss! Excellent. Again Ahmad, bring her again." I knew it was Sir John's voice but I was hearing him through a roaring in my ears.

The fist inside me made a movement and I felt on fire. The contractions in my sheath were so strong, trying to crush the wrist as it pistoned into me. I came again, screaming this time. Thick sticky wetness coating my thighs as it flooded from me in pulsing waves.

"Excellent Ahmad, her expression was perfect. Now you may take her." Sir John's voice was husky. I wanted to call to him but I screamed instead as the fist withdrew in one move. I felt empty, gaping, wide open after being so totally filled. A movement behind me ended when a woman's warm naked body pressed against me, hard nipples against my shoulders and wiry hair between smooth thighs at my bottom.

The empty feeling in my womb was replaced by a new feeling. He was huge, the organ pushing into me was nearly as thick as the fist it replaced. It was lubricated by my gushing juices but still was nearly impossible to accommodate. It kept going further and deeper beyond even where Ben had taken me. The aching pain was incredible and my back arched in reaction. I came as it butted against the furthest depths of me, more hot fluid easing the withdrawal and pounding re entry. I came again and kept orgasming, each spasm blurring together.

A woman's slim fingers were crushing my breasts and I could hear her moans of pleasure in my ears. From the grinding rhythm of her hips against my rump and the third pair of male hands pulling my pelvis I guessed Sir John Was fucking her as her brother fucked me. We women were the meat in this sandwich of heaving flesh.

I could feel consciousness slipping away, but as everything grew black I heard three other voices cry out their satisfaction as I came yet again and I passed out.

No comments: