About Me

My photo
Real life Black Master with over 15 years of real life experience with cum sluts, subs, sex slaves, white cuckold couples

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

How can true love be wrong

Before I get into the story, let me say this many of spend our whole life time searching for that perfect love, some find it some don't. So how can true love be wrong? If does cause harm to either person or harm others then what is wrong with pure love it is the most powerful thing in the universe. Okay enough of, this is story that was shared with me and I wanted to share it with you to remind you that even though we have come a long ways we really haven't yet.

Henry put his finger to Sally's lips as he peered around the corner. They couldn't be caught here together. He didn't know what they'd do to her and he definitely wouldn't make it out of the alley alive.

When he was sure the group of boys was gone, he turned back to Sally. "It was foolish of you to follow me."

"But... I had to see you."

The shimmering look from her bright blue eyes melted Henry and he couldn't stay mad though he pretended, frowning severely. "You should have left a note in the coffee can in the hollow tree. I would have checked it when I got off work and met you."

"I... I know but, I couldn't bear the thought of you going away. I had to see you. You can't go away Henry, you just can't. Even if we can never be together, I have to know how you are, what you're doing. Please promise me you won't leave town because of me."

"I don't know," Henry replied, his dark face sorrowful. "I love you Sally, but we can't be together like we want to and it hurts too much to think of watching you fall in love with someone else, get married, raise a family..."

"Just, meet me later, midnight in the barn out on the edge of my parent's property. We can talk there. Please?"

A deep voice called down the alleyway. "Henry? Where'd you get to boy?"

"Coming Uncle!"

"Please?" Sally whispered.

"Okay, I'll be there."

The sunshine of Sally's smile lit up the night for Henry and then she was gone, slipping stealthily out into the street.

Henry jogged up the alleyway to the back door of Johnson's Hardware. James Johnson's voice berated Henry in a harsh whisper. "Just what do you think you're doing with that girl? I know you two have been friends since you were babies but you're all grown up now and people are going to start to think there's something going on between the two of you. You know it isn't safe, for you or her!"

"I know Uncle. That's why it's going to end tonight," Henry replied in a respectful tone.

James sorrowful gaze followed Henry back into the store. "See that it does son, see that it does."

*****


It was just after midnight when Henry snuck into the barn on the edge of Sally's family property. They'd snuck off there to play since they were young. But now Sally was nineteen and Henry twenty. It was time to put childhood away with the dolls and toy soldiers. The climate of 1958 did not allow for a young black man and a white girl to be in love.

Sally saw Henry walk toward the lantern on the wall and flew into his arms. "Henry! I was beginning to worry."

He smoothed her hair and pressed a kiss to the top of her head. "I'm here."

"Come on. I made you a blueberry pie, your favorite." She took his hand and led him over to the blanket covering some hay bails where she had set out a couple of plates and a tin covered with a cloth. She opened a thermos and poured out some sweet tea as well. Henry watched as she served the pie. She was always trying to think of little things that might please him. If it were possible, he knew that she would be a wonderful wife, but it just wasn't possible.

Henry took the plate that she held out and began to eat mechanically. Sally took up her own plate and smiled as she watched him eat.

"You're not saying much Henry, is the pie all right?"

Henry looked up into Sally's big blue eyes and managed a smile. "It's wonderful Sally, as everything you make is."

Sally beamed. When they'd finished, Sally packed everything up into a basket and sat back down next to Henry on the blanket. She took his hand.

"There, you see? You'd miss my cooking too much if you went away. As well as... other things." She leaned in and pressed her lips to Henry's.

Henry gave in to the kiss but pulled back after a minute and looked into her eyes. "We can't, we can't meet like this anymore. I'll always be your friend in my heart but we can't be more and even being friends is dangerous right now. If anyone saw us together, we'd both be in danger from those crazy boys that run around here."

Sally looked away, her eyes downcast but she nodded her head. "I know you're right. I don't want to know it but I know you are."

"Don't worry Sally." Henry lifted her chin with his fingertips. "I know you'll find a wonderful man to share your life with, someone who is kind and generous, caring and God fearing. You're too wonderful a person not to, and I'll be watching to make sure he treats you right."

Tears shimmered in her eyes as Sally looked up at Henry. "I have just one wish Henry."

"What is it Sally?"

"I... I want to make love to you tonight; with my whole heart, my whole mind and my whole body."

Henry shook his head. "Sally, we can't, what if you got pregnant? I couldn't let that happen."

"It's okay," she took his hand. "It's been three days since I finished my... period. It's very unlikely that I could get pregnant. But just in case, you can... pull out before you ejaculate. That way we can be together but I won't get pregnant. I looked it up in my mother's home medical books. Please Henry, I want to be with you."

Henry looked down into her beautiful fair face, shining with so much love. She was offering him something that he wanted so much, but was it right for her?

"I don't know," he shook his head, "you should save yourself for the man you're going to marry."

"But I want to marry you!" she said fiercely. "But I can't so all we have left is tonight. Please Henry, please give this to me."

Henry slowly nodded. Sally's face blazed with her smile and she kissed him with her whole being. Her lips pressed sweetly to his and her hands stole up to begin unbuttoning his shirt. She pulled it from his waist and pushed it off his shoulders, her hands went to his waist to pull his undershirt out and yank it up as well. Her fingers fumbled with his belt as she stripped him bare before he could change his mind. She pushed him back on the blanket and stood to yank his shoes off then pull his pants down.

When Henry was naked, she stepped back and looked at him as she unbuttoned her own blouse and drew it down over her shoulders. She unhooked her brassiere as Henry watched, and peeled the cups forward off her small pert breasts. She reached to her left side and unhooked her skirt and unzipped it, letting it fall to the ground and stepped out of it. Her slip and panties followed. She stepped out of her shoes and stood barefoot in the hay before Henry.

Henry's manhood stiffened as he looked at the beautiful woman who stood before him, who loved him more than life itself.So much so that she would bare her body and soul to him. He watched her walk toward him and he reached out to draw her down on the blanket beside him. He held her close and kissed her lips.

His hands stroked her arms and caressed her every inch as they made love for the first and last time. Henry pressed kisses to her neck and down her chest to lavish her breasts with his touch and suck on her nipples.

Sally moaned and shivered. She touched Henry everywhere she could reach, her fingertips grazing his shoulders and down his chest. She hesitated a moment then touched his manhood. Henry's breath hissed out.

"I'm sorry, does that hurt?" She looked up at Henry.

He smiled reassuringly. "No, it feels very, very good."

Sally smiled timidly and took his big black dick in her hand, caressing it like the rest of him. They kissed again and Henry pressed her back on to the blanket, rubbing their bodies together. Sally wrapped her arms around Henry and they pressed into one another, kissing and caressing.

Henry gently pressed her legs apart and pulled them up a little, feeling with his fingers, surprised at how wet she was between her legs. He guided his cock in to press between her legs. Sally lifted up to accept him and his dick began to slide easily into the place he could have spend the rest of his entering and never truly leaving. She was giving him the second thing that the whites could not stop her from giving him. The first being her heart, now the second was her body.

"This is probably going to hurt for a minute." Henry looked up into her eyes.

She reached out and stroked his cheek with her hand. "I know, it's okay, I'll be fine."

Henry began to push forward and Sally bit her lip. No matter how much it hurt, she wouldn't let him know that. She stifled a cry as she felt a sharp pinch but Henry felt her intake of breath.

"Are you okay?" he asked, holding still. It felt so tight. It felt good to him but he was scared of really hurting her.

"Yes, just let me breath a minute. Okay, kiss me." Henry kissed her and she started to move her hips against him.

Henry groaned at the sensations that traveled through his tightly held dick. He started to move, slowly at first, making sure she was okay, then thrusting a little faster as her breath quickened. He tried to feel how far he could go without hitting his penis hard into her. Oh God! It felt so good. He restrained himself from pounding his manhood into her tightness, stroking quickly but with control.

"Oh Henry! Henry! Oh!" Sally moaned in pleasure she had her first orgasm of her life time with the man she truly loved, what could be more special. But Henry wasn't done yet as he continue to slide in and out of her took her body to a new levels of pleasure each time she felt an explosive reaction deep inside of herself as if a atom bomb had gone off deep inside of her. She wondered how society could think them being together was so wrong, when it felt so right.

Henry could hold out no longer and pulled his cock out of her and turned to spray his seed onto the ground with a groan. When it stopped pulsing out of him, he lay back, and put his arms around Sally. Both were breathing heavily.

"I love you," Sally whispered.

"I love you too," he replied. He was just sorry that it wasn't enough in their world.


P.S. funny how time has not really changed, society is still not accepting of it. In Mississippi there is still a law on the books that says a white female can not lawful marry a black man. If she does it not honored in the state of Mississippi, if she died and owned property her black husband would have no rights to the property. My high school in 1984 was burned down because I dated a white girl at my high school. I never stopped because for me if it ain't white it ain't right for my dick. Even in liberal California many white female dream of it think of it, but yet fear it, because of fear of how their families and friends would perceive them.

Merry Christmas to you all

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it is so sad that you black men and white girls still have a hard time together. but for me if it isn't black its not worth my time. Merry Xmas Sir