About Me

My photo
Real life Black Master with over 15 years of real life experience with cum sluts, subs, sex slaves, white cuckold couples

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Trainner Makes an office visit to Dennis


Friday I was at work, getting everything ready so I could drive to Las Vegas after I got off. I was really missing Trainner. The kids went to the ER room the night before and I was not able to go for my visit. I would have to wait another 3 nights before I would get to suck my big black cock again. When the phone rang, I was expecting the normal call, when I heard the voice of my BBC. I was instantly wet! He told me he was on the way to my office, so have it cleared out for when he gets here. He wants to enjoy his white cumslut one more time before I leave. I gave him the quickest directions to the office and hurried through the rest of my work so I could be ready for when he got there.
By the time he got to my office, my pussy was dripping wet, soaking my panties that I was not supposed to wear when he fucks me. I was able to rush the last person out, and went behind him locking the door. I went straight down onto my knees and began sucking his cock he was waving at me. I have one more door opening to the public that was locked, but was still partially open if someone walked by and looked in they could see. I did not care. I was enjoying sucking and licking his balls. He told me to get up and bend over. He plunged his massive dick inside of me, grabbed my hips and fucked me nice and hard like I love. When he was finished pounding me, he pulled out and came all over my ass. I pulled up my pants and underwear, leaving his cum on my ass and went back to sucking his massive black cock. He always lets me suck him and enjoy 2 or 3 loads of his hot cum. I love the way it tastes his cum for some reason is very sweet, and I can not get enough. My office phone rang, and He pulled his cock away from me, telling me to answer it. When I hung up I was able to pull his cock back inside of my mouth, boy I miss it when it is gone. The phone rang again, and he told me to get up and answer it. This time it took a few minutes longer and I didn’t realize he was leaving until he waved on his way out the door, and I was on the phone unable to complain! I was left needing his black cock, wanting more and not being able to do anything about it. When I finally got off the phone I called him and it went straight to voicemail. The message I left, was “you are evil, just evil” giggle giggle.

No comments: