About Me

My photo
Real life Black Master with over 15 years of real life experience with cum sluts, subs, sex slaves, white cuckold couples

Friday, December 28, 2007

JJ

She loves to dress in revealing clothing and has a flirty way about her that makes her a magnet for horny men where ever we go. Not being the jealous type, I enjoy the attention that she gets and relish the fact that I am the only one who gets to enjoy her amazing body.

We met at a mixer at college in my senior year when she was a freshman exchange student. She was still a virgin when we married but I know that she dated a lot before we got engaged and loved to give her dates blowjobs. She even told me a story about how a Phys Ed professor caught her blowing some guy in the Men's locker room and that after chasing away her partner the professor threatened to have her expelled. As he spoke Jane noticed a huge bulge running down his pants leg and she got so excited that she dropped to her knees, and said "I know I'm bad but I just love to suck big black cock. Would you like me to suck on yours? He was shocked but that didn't stop him from whipping out his big black dick and letting Jane coax a load of cum out of it with her talented mouth.
We recently went out to celebrate our second wedding anniversary and Jane really got decked out in a low cut green dress that was extremely short. As we were leaving the house she lifted up her dress to show me a new black garter belt holding up a sheer pair of stockings and a pair of black g-string panties. I grabbed her shapely ass, hoping for a quick piece before we went out but she playfully pulled away saying "Oh no, first I want to get you all worked up by dancing with some tall dark stranger. But you better keep a close eye on me tonight because I keep forgetting to use that damn signal. I might get carried away and end up on my knees with a big black cock in my mouth. You don't want me to do that, cause once I start sucking black cock I can't stop myself they look so beautiful in my mouth and taste so good. Oh shit honey I sorry I didn't mean that your penis isn't nice also." he thought of her actually blowing another guy made my cock grow instantly hard and I answered "I'll keep a close eye on you, don't worry. And you better remember to use our signal. That Hispanic guy last week was all over you and you didn't even try to stop him. What would you have done if I hadn't cut in?" "To be honest," she answered while licking her full pouty lips "probably gone outside like he wanted me to and given him a JJ!"

I couldn't tell if she was joking or not and asked, "Would you have really gone outside with him? And blown him?" not sure of what answer I wanted to hear. She thought about it a moment and answered "I don't know, maybe. Would you have let me?"

My first reaction was to say "No way" but as I pictured her lips wrapped around his cock my dick throbbed and I said, "I don't know. Maybe." My answer seemed to excite her and she reached down to squeeze my hard on before saying "This doesn't feel like a maybe. C'mon, lets get going. Tonight should be interesting."

We went down to our favorite club and after a quick drink we hit the dance floor. After a few dances I gave Jane a kiss and said, "I'm going to get a drink. Behave yourself and remember our signal" Jane just giggled and said "What signal honey?" By the time I was seated at the bar and had a fresh drink Jane was already dancing with someone. He was an older Black guy, tall and slender with a clean-shaven head. As they danced he kept whispering in her ear and she kept laughing and giggling at his comments. I had never seen her dance with a Black man before and I found the sharp contrast between them interesting and had to admit that they made an attractive couple. Jane was obviously enjoying herself and didn't seem to mind the way he kept grinding his crotch into hers. At the end of the song he pulled her towards him and gave her a long passionate kiss. The next song was a slow one and as he wrapped his arms around my wife she looked over his shoulder at me and lewdly licked her lips. Jane rested her head on his chest and he reached down to stroke her long silky hair while continuing to whisper in her ear.

As they danced his hand slid slowly down her back until it rested on the top of her butt and I could see him gently squeezing her firm round cheeks through the thin material of her dress. In the past, this would have been enough to make Jane give me the signal but instead she pressed herself against him, rubbing her belly against his crotch. This move must have encouraged him because he slid his other hand down to her butt and soon both hands disappeared under the short hem of her dress. Remembering her tiny little g-string, I realized that he was now fondling her bare ass cheeks and she made no effort to stop him or call for my help. I started across the crowded dance floor towards them and by the time I reached their side her short dress had ridden up so that anyone could see his dark hands squeezing her smooth white cheeks.

I tapped him on the shoulder and said, "Excuse me, that's my wife you're dancing with. May I cut in?" He took his hands off her ass but kept his arms around her while smiling down at me. "So you're the lucky man who got to marry JJ. Nice to meet you, my name is Rod, Professor Rodney Wills. "

"Nice to meet you" I said nervously "I'm Bill. How do you know Janey?" "She used to date one of my students at SUNY. And I used to run into her at the gym now and then. Here, you guys dance. I'll talk to you later JJ, thanks for the dance. Nice to meet you Bill." he said before giving Jane a quick kiss on the mouth and moving off into the crowd. As he stepped away from Jane, I couldn't help but notice a huge bulge in his crotch indicating an enormous erection.

I took Jane into my arms and as we danced I said "Hey, everyone here must have seen his hands on your ass. Why didn't you signal me?" Jane flashed me an evil grin and said, "Was he grabbing my ass? I was concentrating on something else at the time." As she said this she rubbed her belly against my cock, which instantly got me hard. "Yeah, I saw you doing that. And I saw the reaction in his pants." "You did too? He's hung like a fucking horse!" she said excitedly and I answered, "How could I miss it. Hey, how did he know your name? I thought only the Kappa guys called you that." "Oh, a few other guys called me that sometimes" she said nervously and it suddenly dawned on me. "Shit honey, don't tell me he's the professor who caught you in the locker room?" I said and she looked up at me with an evil grin and said "Well, I was gonna tell you later but yeah, he's the one. "

Her "professor" story had always been one of my favorites and my mind was suddenly filled with an erotic image of Jane greedily sucking on his huge Black dick while he played with her long blond hair. When I thought about his dark tool actually squirting a load of cum into her hungry mouth I almost came in my pants.

"I don't believe that you sucked him off. Why didn't you tell me he was Black?" I blurted out. "I told you he was special, didn't I? Besides, it wasn't his color that attracted me at first. It was the size of his big black cock that caught my eye," she said teasingly. "It just seems so naughty, a gorgeous blond coed sucking off her Black professor. You were really a wild one!" I said. "Who says I've changed?" she responded mischievously. Tonight I'm going to get me some black cock, so if you want to stay and watch if not then. You go home and I'll go find Professor Rod. I know he won't say no to me."

The sight of his hand guiding her head along with the feel of her talented lips had me really close to orgasm and then Jane did something that pushed me over the edge. She reached up with one hand and started to squeeze cock through his pants while groaning and whimpering like a mad woman. she turned to him and reached out to stroke the huge bulge in his pants again while saying "Looks like you caught me being a bad girl again. Remember what happened the last time?" Rod stepped up closer to her and quickly opened his pants and took out his cock saying, "I sure do baby. You wrapped those sweet lips around my Johnson and I went straight to heaven. C'mon girl, do it now. Show your man how you used to suck my big Black dick."

His comment indicated that she had done it more than once and I wondered why Jane hadn't told me the whole story. His cock was enormous, at least ten inches long and very thick with a fat swollen head that was already oozing precum. "Wait a minute! What are you doing?" I stammered but by then Jane had leaned down and I watched her give the head of his cock a long, sloppy kiss. The sight of her full lips pressed against his dark flesh made my cock twitch in spite of the jealousy I felt. She looked up at me with a desperate look on her face, his cock only inches from her mouth and said "Please Bill. I love the taste of his cock. It's so funky... Please let me do this. Pease!"

I hesitated before answering, not sure what to say and Rod aggressively took advantage of my indecision. He grabbed a handful of Jane's silky hair and forced his fat cock head between her lips saying, "Go on girl. You know you're a cocksucker at heart. Do it!"

Her sparkling green eyes still locked on mine, she began to suck on his dark member, her lips sliding along his hot Black flesh. My head felt like it was going to explode but in spite of my intense feeling of jealousy and my recent orgasm, my cock grew hard again.

Rod stood there with a mocking grin on his face, actually laughing at me as my pretty young bride worshipped his dark tool with her talented mouth. His hands holding her head, he guided her face back and forth as her moist lips slid further and further down his long shaft. Jane was no longer looking at me but was staring up at Rod's face with a submissive look that I had never seen before on her pretty face. "Look at her man" Rod taunted me "Your sweet little Janey just loves to suck my nasty nigger dick. Did she tell you that she used to come to the gym after school and practically beg to suck my cock? Shit, I had just about talked her into letting me fuck her white pussy when you asked her to marry you. Right JJ?"

Jane let his cock slip from between her lips and took the time to lick up a drop of precum before answering "Yes Rod, I liked sucking you so much that I almost gave in and let you fuck me. And it tastes even better than I remember." She slipped her lips over the fat crown of his cock and then she returned to sucking on him while adoringly staring up into his eyes.

"Do you know where Janey went the night of your bachelor party? I invited her up to the college and had her dress like a schoolgirl in a short plaid skirt; a sheer white blouse and she put her hair in pigtails. She looked like she was about sixteen. I took her back to my place and introduced her to my Uncle Fred who went nuts when he saw her. He's sixty-five now and is short, fat and ugly but he still has a thing for young white chicks. He got Jane to take off her blouse and played with her tits while she blew me. Then he lifted up her skirt, ripped off her panties and started licking her ass and fingering her pussy. He really loved her baby smooth ass cheeks and wanted to fuck her but I wouldn't let him. He got a little pissed off and started spanking her ass and calling her a cockteaser. Janey really got off on being spanked and begged him for permission to suck his cock. She really got off on blowing him and coaxed a huge load of cum out of his old Black balls."

Part of me doubted that my innocent little Jane would do such a thing but as I thought about the wild stories she had told me and the even wilder one that Rod has just told I began to wonder. Of course the fact that Jane didn't deny any of his lewd tale didn't help any. Rather than dispute his story she continued to eagerly suck on his thick Black cock and seemed intent on making him cum. She must have been doing something right because after finishing his lewd story Rod started to rock back and forth, actually fucking my wife's face with his huge tool. With a soft moan he tensed up and stated coming into Jane's mouth. I could see his thick shaft twitching as it spurted cum between her eagerly sucking lips. I could hear her struggling to swallow all of his hot sticky sperm as she pumped his dick with her hand.

By the time Jane had finished sucking Rod dry, a small crowd had gathered to watch her sucking his big Black cock. As she stood up a few guys made comments about being "next in line" so I grabbed her arm and physically pulled her out of the club. As we got to our car Rod caught up to us and said "Hey JJ, thanks a lot babe. You still got it girl." Then he turned to me and said "You've got one hungry woman here dude and I just don't think you can properly satisfy her. Now that she's walked on the wild side again, she's not gonna be content with your little dick, yea she told me you have a little dick. If you want to keep her off the streets man, you should let me take care of her when she gets hungry. Give me a call, JJ's got my number." As he spoke he had his hand up the back of her dress, feeling up her ass cheeks like he had done on the dance floor and Jane just leaned into him with a wicked gleam in her eye.

"Yeah, we'll see" I said nervously while he helped her into the car. Jane was in a complete daze and barely said a word as I drove home but I did notice her repeatedly licking her lips. Later I discovered she was still tasting that black cum on her lips. "Rod said some pretty wild things about you tonight honey. I thought that you only blew him that one time. Why didn't you tell me that you had a relationship with him?" I asked.
The first time I blew him it was so exciting that I just had to do it again. And as you saw tonight, Rod can be pretty demanding and I found that I liked being submissive to black men. The fact that he was a Black professor made it especially naughty and exciting for me. I guess I got a little obsessed with him and I felt kinda guilty about it. We were already going out at the time and I didn't want to get you mad at me."

"Well, I was never crazy about you dating other guys while we were going out and I would have freaked if I knew you were seeing him while we were engaged. When we left here, I was looking forward to seeing you flirting with some guy on the dance floor and you had even gotten me thinking about watching you blow some guy in the parking lot. But when you kissed his fucking dick and asked my permission to suck him off I almost lost it. I had never felt so jealous in my entire life and was about to say 'no fucking way' when he pushed his big black cock into your mouth. And then, in spite of my jealousy, I got all excited from watching you use your mouth on him. All of his lewd comments bothered me at first but then they started to turn me on and I kind of enjoyed being forced to share you. Was that story about his uncle true?"
, "Yes honey, Rod offered me one last chance to be a bad girl and I couldn't say no to him. I felt pretty wicked in the schoolgirl outfit and by the time we got to his place I was incredibly horny. I was surprised to see his Uncle Fred and tried to leave but Rod insisted I stay and ordered me to take off my blouse. Then he sat down on the couch and told me to get on the floor and suck him off. While I was blowing him Fred started playing with my tits and then he ripped off my panties and started squeezing and licking my ass. I felt like a complete slut but my pussy was soaking wet. The next thing I knew Fred was rubbing his fat black cock along my ass crack and telling Rod that he was gonna fuck me. Rod told him to knock it off and Fred got a little angry. That's when he started spanking me and even though it hurt, for some weird reason I liked it. Seeing his uncle spanking me pushed Rod over the edge and he filled my mouth with a big load of cum. Then Uncle Fred made me blow him while calling me all kinds of nasty names. His cock wasn't quite as long as Rod's but it was even thicker and uncut. He also had enormous black balls which probably accounts for the huge load of cum that he shot off in my mouth."

"Holy shit Jane. You were lucky those black guys didn't fuck the shit out of you. I was out getting drunk with the guys and you were sucking off two fucking niggers, I mean Blacks, and getting off on being spanked by some fat Black guy old enough to be your Grandfather. What the hell were you thinking?" I snapped back at her. An image of some fat Black spanking my brides perfect white ass cheeks and then fucking her from behind with a huge Black dick kept running through my head. I kept thinking of how his thick member would have stretched out her tight virgin pussy and how it would have changed our wedding night. I felt sick to my stomach as I thought about how close he had come to taking my bride's cherry.
I was thinking of sex, like I always do. You knew when you married me that I'm kinda kinky. And I think you like the fact that I almost let them fuck me! At least your dick likes it." . "C'mon admit it. I saw how you reacted when I was blowing Rod. You like seeing me act like a slut. You'd love to see Rod fuck me wouldn't you?"

"Shit honey, I don't really want anyone else to fuck you but your crazy stories do get me hot. I always thought I was pretty well hung but Rod's black horse cock puts me to shame. You've got a pretty tight pussy JJ, I don't know if he would fit inside you."

The evil grin that suddenly appeared on Jane's face told me I should have kept my mouth shut as she answered "We won't know unless we try, will we?" I'm sure that big black snake will fit if not we will make it fit :)

No comments: