About Me

My photo
Real life Black Master with over 15 years of real life experience with cum sluts, subs, sex slaves, white cuckold couples

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Even Rich white women need BBC III

Peter was just adjusting his shirt when the doorbell rang and he knew it would be Nina and hurried out to answer the door. Peter greeted her as she walked through the front door. Nina was a petite woman with long blonde hair about 5'6" tall with long slim legs and a nice little round ass. Peter guessed that her tits might be a 34-d because they looked huge on her small frame.

Nina was supposed to bring her husband but he had to go out of town on business at the last minute. This was part of the reason why she was coming over to see him today and her husband was definitely involved in some sort of plan.

Peter only knew half the story but it had something to do with her husband being out of town most of the time. He knew that he would hear the whole story from Nina today because she was the type of woman that didn't hold anything back. She was very blunt and got right to the point.

Nina was wearing a pair of white shorts that hugged her little ass tight and her skin tight top was cut short to reveal her pierced belly button. Only twenty-two years old and married for two years to an older successful business man that didn't have much time for her.

Nina sat down on the sofa and crossed her long slim legs. She was wearing high heels with open toes which made her legs look sexy as hell. Peter sat directly across from her and watched as she flung her hair back over her shoulders.

Nina smiled at Peter and said. "Jenny told me all about you." Peter swallowed hard wondering how much Jenny told her about him since Nina and Jenny were close friends.

Peter replied. "I hope she didn't tell you anything bad I hope." Nina laughed and said. "Hell no. She told me your friend Doug is a good fuck." Peter squirmed around in his seat as he listened to what this woman just said to him. Nina grew up in New York City and her accent and the way she spoke was very harsh and blunt and sexy.

Peter sort of laughed and waited for Nina to continue. "Jenny also told me you fucked the shit out of her Mother. That poor woman needed some cock for a long time and I'm glad you gave it to her."

Peter just starred at Nina as she looked straight in the eye's waiting for his reaction as she said. "I hope I'm not being to blunt here. Your secret is out of the bag but we're not going to tell any of those bitches. Most of them don't get any cock at home so I hope you screw every one of them."

Peter was looking at her trying to figure out where she was going with all this when she said. "The reason I'm here telling you all this shit is because I want to make a deal with you."

Peter replied. "What sort of deal are you talking about?" Nina got up from the sofa and walked across and sat next to Peter on the love seat and put her hand on his thigh and said. "I might be interested in some of that black cock myself."

Nina started to work on the buttons of his shirt and once she got them all loose she ran her hand along his muscular chest and laughed as she said. "Jenny was right. You are built as well as she told me you where. You must work out a lot?"

Peter moved his hand across and started to touch her tits when she said. "No. Keep your hands off me until I make up my mind here. Stand up and get out of the pants."

Peter stood up and unbuckled his pants and let them fall straight down to the floor. Nina grabbed hold of his shorts and gave the one swift tug pulling them down along his knee's as he stood next to her with his large cock pointing straight out.

Nina said. "I want you to just stand still while I check out your equipment and don't you dare move." Nina reached out and took hold of his cock in her dainty manicured hand and wrapped her fingers around his thick shaft and gently massaged it with her hand.

Nina said. "This thing is huge. I can't believe you fucked Jenny's Mother with this thing." Nina moved her other hand up and cupped his balls in the palm of her hand and said. "These things are almost as big as lemons. A woman could drown in come from these things."

Peter was getting turned on by her touch as he glanced down and saw her breasts spilling out of her tight top. She smelled so good that he wanted to pick her up right there and pull down her shorts and eat out her pussy but he held himself back remembering what she had said and he didn't want to ruin his chances.

Nina kept her hand on his cock and moved the other away from his balls and ran her hand along his upper thigh and around his ass and gave him a squeeze as if she was checking out some fruit in the supermarket.

Nina let go of Pet's cock and said. "Go ahead and set back down while I give you a little show." Nina stood up in front of Peter and turned her back away from him and arched her back making her little ass stick out in front of his face. She turned her head around just in time to catch him ready to feel her ass and said. "No. You don't get to touch my ass just yet"

Nina slowly wiggled her ass in little circular motions like an exotic dancer before unhooking her shorts and began to slide them slowly down her legs. She didn't have on any panties' so once her shorts slid down her legs. Her perky little round ass was sticking straight out in Peter's face.

Nina twisted around with her hands on her hips giving Peter his first glimpse of her bare pussy. Nina moved the palm of her hand across her pussy mound and brought her fingers up to her mouth making them wet than moved them back down and ran a finger in between her crack smiling at Peter and said. "I can see you like my pussy. Do you want it?"

Peter replied. "Baby. You just bring that little white ass over here and I'll show you what I can do with it." Nina just laughed as she lifted her top next and pulled it straight over her head letting her tits jiggle free. Her nipples were Already hard and sticking straight out as she ran her hand around her nice full globs giving them a playful squeeze as she looked in Peter's eye's.

Peter said. "Dam. Bitch. Bring your little ass over here so I can prove what your friend said about me." Peter held out his arms motioning for Nina to come closer but she pulled away laughing in his face and said. "You'll get your chance all in due time big stud. You think you can handle this little package?"

Peter motioned for her to come closer again and said. "Just bring your little white ass over here and I'll show you how I can handle it."

Nina laughed again and as she reached down on the floor picking up her clothes and said. "I like that kind of enthusiasm in a man." Nina stepped into her shorts, one foot at a time as Peter looked in shock and said. "Wait. I though you were here to get fucked?"

Nina laughed and replied. "Honey. I'm here to arrange to get fucked. Do you understand?" Peter laughed and said. "OK. Now that we got everything arranged, let's fuck."

Nina snapped the buckle on her shorts and began to pull the top back over her head and said. "My husband has to be involved in all these so let me explain." Nina finished pulling her top down over her head and looked at Peter who was sitting on the love seat in disbelief that she just got dressed after flaunting her body in his face.

Nina saw the look in his face and said. "Hey. I want this to be just exciting for you as it will be for my husband." Peter replied. "What's fucking you right here and now got to do with your husband?"

She replied. "Everything. You see my husband is gone a lot and the way he figures. He would. Rather, I find someone to fuck with him knowing about it than fucking around behind his back."

Peter replied. "I really don't understand but you were going to fuck around on your husband behind his back?"

Nina replied back and said. "Listen. My husband is twenty-five years older than I and besides he has a small four dick and has trouble getting it up and he told me not long ago that I could go out and find someone to fuck if I so desire to."

Peter said. "So. Your telling me your shopping around for a guy to fuck just because your husband said it was all right for you to do so?"

Nina looked frustrated as she replied. "Listen to me. You want to fuck my pussy right?" Peter nodded his head in agreement and listened.

Nina continued saying. "My husband told me one night that he would love to set and watch as some big stud fuck the shit out of me while he played with himself." Nina sat back down next to Peter and continued speaking. "Of coarse I said no in the beginning and as far as he knows. The answer is still no. Then. Jenny told me what was going on with you and how she got herself fucked so good over here that I gave the idea some thought and decided to give it a try."

Peter was still confused and asked. "You want your husband to watch you get fucked by someone. Is that it?" She replied. "Boy. You're catching on fast. Are you interested or are you and your buddy really gay?"

Peter said. "I was interested in fucking that sweet little white pussy of yours once you took your pants off. You want to call him on the phone or what?"

Nina laughed and said. "Well. I'm glad I have your full attention. It's not going to work like that at all. Either you're interested in doing it my way or I'll go out shopping again. What's it gonna be?"

Peter replied. "Just tell me what you want me to do so I can fuck that little ass of yours and we'll do it. Have you ever had any black meat pushed up that little white ass of yours before?"

Nina replied. "Never had any dark meat in me. You'll be my first one. I'm a virgin." Nina laughed at her own words as Peter asked. "Have you ever fucked anyone behind your husband's back?"

Nina replied. "Never. I'm not going to start now. You're going to fuck me with him watching." Nina sat back down and said. "Now here is what we are going to do. I don't want my husband to know that you live right here on our street. I want you to get either a hotel room or we fuck at another house somewhere other than this street."

Peter said. "I have a friend that lives on the other side of town that will let us use his place if that's all right with you."

Nina said. "Good. I don't want my husband to know that you even live on this street. He know's about some gay guys moving in but has no idea what you guys look like. I'll call you tomorrow and let you know more details."

Nina walked to the front door as Peter followed watching her little ass wiggle with each step that she made. Nina turned back and looked at Peter and said. "I want you to make sure you bring some condoms with you. I'm not on the pill and I'm sure you're not fixed are you?"

Peter looked at Nina and hesitated before telling her the truth and said. "I'll make sure I have some condoms with me." Peter watched as she walked out the front door and thought to himself. "Dam. I never fucked with a condom before and I'm not going to start any bad habits now. When I fuck, I want to feel some bare pussy around my cock."

Peter got a call the very next day and everything was set to meet at a club on the other side of town. Nina had said her husband would be back in town later this week and would tell him she was agreeing to let another man fuck her.

Nina spent almost an hour on the phone explaining to him what she wanted him to do and went over these little signals she wanted to use with him when they got together. He would be just a strange man at the bar asking her to dance.

One thing she made perfectly clear was the fact that her husband was going to be able to make the final decision on letting her get screwed by another man. Nina had set everything up for Peter to disappear to the men's room or to get drinks when she wanted to speak to her husband alone.

Peter was certainly going to be at his best because he didn't want to fuck anything up that night except Nina. Peter laughed to himself as he thought about the condoms.

Peter walked in the club his eye's adjusting to the darkness as he made his way to the bar he passed people dancing on the dance floor. He ordered a drink and started to look around the club for Nina and her husband Bill.

The club itself was huge with many nooks with booths tucked away in the corners of the place. Basically the tables themselves were lit only by candle lite with just a few lights up at the bar and dance floor. Peter knew the place as a pickup bar and always had a mix of people.

Peter walked around the club checking out all the tables looking for Nina and her husband. He walked to the other side of the dance floor turning down a dance offer from a pretty blonde. Peter thought to himself. "I'll have to keep my eye open for her later just in case things don't work out with Nina tonight."

Peter turned and made his way across the aisle looking in each booth until he spotted a middle age man seated by himself in the corner booth. He took a sip of his drink watching th man when someone grabbed hold of his arm from behind. Peter turned around and there stood Nina dressed in a tight fitting low-cut black dress. She was an absolute knock out as Peter stood looking her from her feet up to her beautiful blonde hair.

Nina said. "What's up stud?" Peter replied. "You look absolutely gorgeous. As a matter of fact you look and smell good enough to eat. Nina laughed and said. "My husband is sitting right over there so in a few minutes I'm going to walk out here again on my way to the bathroom and I want you to ask me to dance.

Peter watched Nina as she walked back to her table and sat next to the man he had been watching before Nina walked up to him. Peter watched them as her husband put his arm around her and kissed her on the lips. They were talking very close as Peter decided to walk toward the bar and wait for Nina to walk back out his way.

She didn't disappoint him for very long as she tapped him on the shoulder a few minutes later and sat his drink down on the bar and walked to the dance floor with her. It was a slow dance and Nina put her arms around Peter and said. "My husband went to the little boys room and when he returns to the table we'll dance closer so he can see us."

Peter put his arms around her back and they danced until Nina said. "My husband is back. Why don't we dance closer so he can see you dancing with me?" Peter moved closer to the table and put his hands down lower toward the top of Nina's ass and faced the table which was about thirty feet away.

Peter saw him looking toward his wife as he lowered one of his hands on the round checks of her ass and began to rub it. Nina was swaying to the music as Peter said. "Does your husband already know your looking for a guy to fuck?"

Nina replied. "No. We just discussed the possibility of looking for a nice guy for me. I just want you to dance with me right now." Peter danced with her and when the song ended Nina said. "OK. Wait until you see me scratch my head and than I want you to come over and offer to buy us a drink."

Peter began to reply when Nina turned and said. "Be patient." Peter watched her walk back to there table as he kept an eye on her little ass again. She wore very high spike heels and her blonde hair made her stand out as the prettiest woman in the club that night.

After what seemed like hours, Nina finally raised her hand and scratched her hair as Peter made his way to the table. Peter walked up close to the table and said. "Excuse me. Could I offer to buy the two of you a drink?"

Nina replied. "Honey. This nice man asked me to dance while you were in the restroom and he's a fine dancer if I might ad. Why don't you set down with us and you can have that drink with us?"

Peter ordered drinks from the waitress walking nearby and sat down in the booth next to Nona and said. "Thank you for asking me to join you. My name is Peter and you're a wonderful dancer yourself"

Nina said. "This is my husband Bill and my name is Nina and where did you learn to dance that way?".Peter laughed as Bill extended his hand out to shake Peter's hand and said. "Believe me. The pleasure was all mine dancing with such a beautiful woman."

Bill said. "She is a lovely woman and I'm lucky to be married to her. Peter. Do you live around here?" Peter replied. "Yes. As a matter of fact I have a house right around the corner I share with a friend of mine."

Nina looked over at her husband and said. "Honey. Would you mind if I took Peter out on the dance floor again?" Bill replied."You go right ahead and dance with this nice man while I sit here and relax."

Nina took Peter by the hand and took him out onto the dance floor and waited for Peter to put her arms around her as they moved with the song being played. Nina was pushing her tits into his body as they danced close. Nina said. "I want you to move closer to our table and put your hands down on my ass once we get closer."

Peter didn't object as they slowly made their way toward the table where Bill was sitting. Peter could see the man starring out at them dancing and felt hesitant to grab the man's wife's ass but figured if Nina was fine with it than he would go ahead and do it.

They were about twenty feet from the table when Peter slowly worked his hands down to her ass and ran his fingers over her nice round cheeks as she swayed her ass in rhythm to the music. Peter said. "Your husband is watching my hands on your ass right now. What should I do?"

Nina looked up into Peter's face and said. "Squeeze my ass in your hands." Peter did what she told him and slowly massaged her ass cheeks giving them a tight squeeze every so often.

Nina moaned and said. "Oh . . . shit . . . Your hands are so strong." Peter looked down into her eye's and she was looking up at hip with her lips parted so he bent down and kissed her on the lips. Peter glanced at the table and saw her husband watching them and decided to kiss her again since she didn't object to the first kiss.

Nina slipped her tongue inside his mouth as they kissed more passionately the third time as Peter continued to massage her ass through the thin black material of her dress. The song ended and Nina said. "Lets go set back down and see what my husband says to us."

Peter slid into the booth next to Nina and looked over at Bill who was smiling at them and watched Nina as she kissed her husband on the lips and said. "Peter and I were getting into the song they were playing." Bill replied. "Yes. I was sweating all the time the two of you were up their dancing."

Nina was setting very close to Peter in the booth and put her hand on his thigh as she replied to her husband. "Peter gave me a little kiss out there because I was such a good partner." Bill could see his wife's hand on Peter's leg and it was turning him on watching her setting close to this big muscular black gentleman.

Bill thought that his wife must be attracted to him and wondered if maybe she was considering flirting more with this man. Bill was getting butterfly's in his stomach as he watched his wife massage the man's large leg with her dainty hand.

Nina looked in Peter's eye's and said. "Would you mind going up to the bar and getting us another round of drinks for us?" Peter got up from the booth and made his way over to the bar as Nina scooted herself into the booth next to her husband and said. "Do you still want me to go through with it?"

Bill looked at his wife in a confused way and said."Honey. What on earth are you talking about?" Nina replied. "Do you want to see me get fucked by another guy or not?"

Bill swallowed hard as he listened to his wife and the question she had just asked him and said. "Do you mean you want to fuck this black guy you just danced without there on that floor?"

Nina was squirming in her seat and said. "Listen. Honey. We don't have much time before he gets back. Do you still want to watch me fuck another man or not? This is your last chance."

Bill felt very nervous and yet excited when he thought about this big black stud screwing his wife while he watched. Nina put her hand on her husband's shoulder and said. "Do you want me to stop right now? Bill nervously looked into his wife's eye's and shook his head in agreement as she said. "OK. Remember that you had your chance to stop this and you didn't." Bill watched as his wife slipped off her wedding rings and placed them in the palm of his hand and said. "Put these in your pocket and let me do the rest."

Peter came back with the drinks just as Bill placed his wife's wedding rings in his pocket and watched Peter place the drinks on the table. Nina moved back next to Peter once he sat down and tilted her head up for a kiss.

Peter looked over at Bill before kissing Nina on the lips as she placed her hand on his chest and said. "I want you to know something before we go any further." Peter looked into Nina's eyes and waited for her to continue. Nina said. "This isn't really my husband I'm with tonight. He's just a close friend and he escorts me to clubs so the guys won't hit on me all the time"

Peter thought that they must have come up with this idea to make things go a little smoother and he had to admit that it would make things more easy for him to lay this woman tonight.

Nina pulled Peter's face down to hers as she kissed him more passionately on the lips pushing her tongue into his mouth. Peter moved his hand down to her leg and began to stroke her upper thigh.

Bill watched as this big black guy rubbed his wife's thigh in front of him. Bill could see his black hand working the material of her dress up as he worked on getting his hand between her legs. He watched his wife arch up as the man's hand must have reached her pussy mound.

She was kissing him with more passion as the man worked his hand between her legs. Nina moaned as Peter pushed his finger into her wet pussy lips and lifted one leg up over his to give him better access to her pussy.

Bill could see Peter's hand furiously working on Nina's pussy under the dress as he sat only a couple feet from them in the booth and started to rub his own cock through his pants. Peter had moved his head down and was now kissing Nina's neck. Bill could hear the wet kisses he was leaving on his wife even with the music playing on the dance floor.

Bill looked around the club making sure nobody was watching his wife with this black man as they continued without a care if anyone were watching. Bill watched as Peter slipped one of the straps from Nina's dress down over her arm and saw the man lower his head to suck on her tit. He actually had slipped the dress down far enough to expose one of her tits and was sucking the nipple into his mouth.

Nina moaned again and whispered in Peter's ear and said. "I've got to have your cock inside me soon . . . Oh . . . Yeah . . . Peter . . . Fuck me with your finger." Bill saw his wife as she whispered to this man but couldn't hear what she said which made it all the more erotic for him as he played with his cock through his pants.

Peter raised his head again and was kissing Nina shoving his tongue deep inside her mouth as he massaged her tits making her nipples stick straight out. Nina broke the kiss and said. "WE better go somewhere before someone catches us here."

Bill looked around the club again making sure nobody was watching as Nina slipped the strap back in place and moved her leg back off Peter's and finished her drink and said. "Lets go back to your place." Nina looked over at Bill and said. "Why don't you follow us to Peter's house?"

Peter stepped out of the booth and took Nina's hand in his as they walked out of the club together. Bill followed right behind them watching as Peter rubbed her ass on the way out to the car.

Bill got into his car and followed them to his house trying to keep up with him as Peter drove though a couple yellow lights. Bill finally got stopped by a red light as he watched Peter's car making a right turn about a block ahead of him.

Peter drove into the circular driveway and stopped the car and leaned over and kissed Nina on the lips. Peter said. "Lets go inside and I'll introduce you to my friend." They got out of the car and Nina looked around for her husband's car and said. "I don't see my husband's car anywhere, maybe he got lost."

Peter replied. "He was right behind us and he'll see my car sitting here and I'll tell Jimmy to let him inside when he gets here." Peter walked Nina inside the house where they were greeted by the largest black man Nina had ever seen.

Peter introduced Nina to his friend. "Nina. I want you to meet my friend, Jimmy who is an old friend and a business partner." Nina extended her had out to this big man who had a shaved head and didn't look that friendly. Nina said. "I need to use the little girl's room before we get started. Will you tell Jimmy to watch for my husband?"

Peter replied. "Sure. I'll meet you in the bedroom in a few minutes." Nina walked toward the bathroom as Peter winked at Jimmy and followed Nina to the back of the house where the bedrooms were.

Bill was slowly driving down the street looking for Peter's car until he finally saw it sitting in a circular driveway and pulled in behind it. He got out of the car and walked up to the door and knocked waiting for someone to answer it. The door opened and Bill saw this huge black guy standing in the doorway. Jimmy said. "Can I help you with something?"

Bill replied. "My name is Bill and I'm supposed to join my wife here this evening." Jimmy replied back and said. "Mister. You must have the wrong house because your wife isn't here."

Bill started to get upset and said. "But I was following that car here and my wife was in it and she must have come into the house." Jimmy had a deep voice and could look very mean without even trying to look that way as he replied. "That car belongs to a friend of mine and he's here tonight with his girlfriend."

Bill nervously replied back and said. "Was your friend with a little blonde with a black dress?" Jimmy replied. "As a matter of fact she is a hot little blonde but its not your wife." Bill hesitated before saying. "Yes. That's my wife your friend is with in there and I want to come in and speak to her."

Jimmy walked outside and stood in front of Bill and said. "Listen. That's not your wife in there because I didn't see no ring on her finger. Now I don't want any trouble here tonight so I'm asking you to leave."

Bill looked stunned and hesitated before he replied. "If you let me speak to your friend, he'll explain the whole thing to you about my wife." Jimmy laughed before saying. Yeah. And I'm Santa Claus. Jimmy continued to say. "You want me to go in there and knock on the bedroom door and stop them from screwing so the little lady can speak to her husband."

Jimmy laughed again and said. "Now I don't want any trouble here tonight so get out before I call the cops." He slammed the door shut before Bill could say anything else.

Nina walked out of the bathroom where Peter was waiting for her and took her straight into the bedroom and shut the door. Nina said. "Where's my husband?" Peter replied. "He was right behind us and Jimmy will let him in once he gets here."

Peter unbuttoned his shirt and drooped his pants to the floor and grabbed hold of Nina and kissed her lips at the same time pulling the straps of her dress down her shoulders. He than gave the dress a firm tug and it slipped down over her curves in one swift move and Nina was standing in front of Peter naked except the heels.

Peter began kissing Nina as he put his big arms around her and cupped her ass with his big hands. She moaned as she tried to resist her passion as she thought about Bill and broke the kiss and said. "I have to go out and make sure my husband gets here."


Nina broke free of Peter's hold and opened the door and ran toward the front door. She was completely naked except for the high heels and her full tits were bouncing all the way to the foyer when her tits bumped into Jimmy who was just shutting the front door.

Jimmy immediately put his hands on her shoulders to steady her so she wouldn't lose her balance and fall. Jimmy said. "What a fine little body you have here. Are you coming out here to give Jimmy a piece of that white pussy?"

Nina was out of breath as she said. "Has a man come here looking for me in the last few minutes?" Jimmy replied. "Yes. Some man came here looking for his wife but I told him she wasn't here."

Nina thought to herself that Peter must have not told Jimmy that her husband was going to be coming. She remembered taking her rings off at the bar and maybe Peter didn't tell him she was married. Nina replied. "He's suppose to be here waiting for me tonight."

Jimmy said. "Let me go out and see if he's still here and if he is I'll have him come in and wait for you." Jimmy opened the door and saw the car parked behind Peter's with a man inside and turned around and said. "He's out their sitting in his car. I'll go out and bring him inside to wait for you. You better get your little sweet little white ass back in the bedroom."

Nina hesitated as she starred at Jimmy as he said. "Baby. Go and get you some of that black cock that's waiting in there for you before old Jimmy here decides to take it himself. Now go on and I'll go and get this guy."

Nina walked back toward the bedroom where Peter was standing naked in the doorway and said to him. "Your friend is going to go out and bring my husband in here." Peter grabbed her again and kissed her on the lips pulling her tits against him and cupping her ass cheeks.

Nina was horny as she furiously kissed him back moving her hand down to his massive cock and began to stroke it. Peter picked her up and carried her to the bed and laid her down. He than climbed up next to her giving her another passionate kiss as he parted her legs and rubbed the palm of his hand on her pussy mound.

Nina took hold of his cock again feeling the massive thickness with her dainty fingers as Peter began to suck on her tits. Peter licked each glob giving special attention to each nipple before working his way down between her legs leaving a trail of kisses along her belly down to her pussy mound.

Nina moaned as Peter pushed his tongue between her slit and moved himself down getting himself into a better position to lick her pussy. Peter slid down between her legs and pushed her knee's back against her body as far as he could which left her pussy wide open for his tongue.

Nina moaned again as she felt Peter dipping his tongue inside her slit and said. "Oh . . . Fuck . . . Baby . . . Eat my pussy for me." Peter worked his tongue inside her tight pussy as he tasted how sweet she was and kept her legs up with his hands as he savagely worked on Nina's pussy with his tongue.

He was making her buck her hips up now as she said. "Fuck . . . Peter . . . Eat me alive . . . Baby . . . Oh . . . Fuck . . . Yes . . . Eat Me." Nina was arching her back trying to raise her ass and pushing herself back against his tongue. Nina was pounding her fists into the mattress and moving her head side to side as she moaned again. Peter was thinking how she was acting like a wild animal in heat and had to grip the back of her legs to steady her from moving around so much.

Nina was starting to quiver as her whole body jerked around as Peter tried to hold onto her as she reached her first orgasm. Nina screamed. "Oh . . . Fuck . . . God . . . Yes . . . Fuck . . . Peter. Oh My God . . . "

Nina's whole body stiffened as she tried to stretch her legs straight out from Peter's grip but he kept working his tongue inside her pussy determined to bring her to the height of another orgasm than making her beg for his cock inside her pussy.

Outside. Jimmy was walking up to the car where Bill was seated and knocked on the window and said. "Come on in the house and you can wait for your friend." Bill got out of the car and followed Jimmy into the house.

Once inside Jimmy pointed to the front room and said. "You can wait in there until she's ready for you." Bill thought to himself that his wife must be preparing for him in some way and walked into the front room and sat down as Jimmy told him.

Jimmy sat down on a chair on the other side of the room and picked up a magazine and started to read it. Bill impatiently sat in his chair looking over at Jimmy who was completely ignoring him as he read his magazine.

Back inside the bedroom where Nina had just finished her first orgasm of the night was getting her pussy licked by Peter again as she arched her hips up pushing her pussy into his face. Peter worked his tongue over her clitoris as she squirmed her little ass in circles around his tongue.

Nina chanted. "Oh My God . . . Peter . . . Please . . . Baby . . . Fuck . . . Your tongue is so good . . . " Peter didn't let up as he looked up seeing how much pleasure he was bringing her with his tongue. He was gently flickering his tongue over her clitoris very gently not wanting to put too much pressure on it. He wanted to give her as much pleasure as possible without letting her orgasm again. He wanted to bring her to a certain height and leave her hanging and make her beg for his black cock.

Peter kept this up for several more minutes and felt her body begin to stiffen again and gently eased his tongue away from her pussy. Peter got up on his knees and moved forward between her legs while rubbing her clitoris with his finger keeping her at that certain height but not letting her cum yet.

Peter grabbed hold of his large cock and bounced it off her pussy mound several times as he watched her looking down at it and arched her hips up and said. "Peter . . . I got to have your cock in me . . . Now . . . "

Peter was chuckling to himself as he said. "Tell me what you want bitch?" Nina moaned and said. "Oh . . . God . . . Peter . . . Baby . . . Give it to me . . . Please . . . " Peter kept hitting her pussy with his cock than rubbed it around in little circles leaving trails of wetness all along her pussy mound.

Peter than placed the head of his cock inside the folds of her pussy lips and gently rubbed the head into the slit making her move her hips more as she said. "Oh . . . Please . . . Peter . . . Fuck Me . . . Now . . . Baby . . . Please . . . "

Peter held her legs in the air and began to lick around her ankles as she moved her ass around the mattress trying to lodge his cock inside her pussy. Nina still had on her heels as Peter licked around her ankles as she bucked her hips up against the giant cock.

Nina tried to reach down and grab his cock so she could push it inside but he stopped her just in time and pulled her hands over her head and bent down and kissed her passionately on the lips sending his tongue deep inside her mouth and whispered. "Tell me what you want me to do."

Nina responded and said. "I want you to fuck me with your big black cock." Peter replied. "Tell me what you want so I can hear it." Nina screamed out. "Please . . . I want you to fuck me."

Peter raised himself back into position and gently rocked the head of his cock against her slit until it pooped inside her pussy and said. "I want you to tell me what you want so everyone in the house can hear you."

Peter slid a fraction more of his cock inside her than pulled it back out and laid the head back down on her pussy mound and waited. Nina was going crazy now as she bucked her hips and screamed out as loud as she could and said. "FUCK ME WITH YOUR BLACK COCK."

Peter placed his cock back to the entrance of her pussy and gave it a little push forward sending it back inside her where it was and waited again. Nina screamed again and said. DON"T TEASE ME . . . PLEASE . . . FUCK ME . . . "

Peter kissed her lips again before he took hold of his cock and started to rock himself inside her pussy. Peter's cock began sliding inside her tight pussy as she arched her hips up making it go inside even faster.

Nina shouted. "That's it . . . Fuck Me . . . Push . . . Baby . . . Push . . . Fuck . . . "Nina pulled her legs up and as far apart as she could as she placed her hands on Peter's back digging her nails into his skin.

Peter's cock kept slipping further inside Nina's pussy with each stroke that he made. The wet sounds coming from Nina's pussy were topped off by her moans as Peter began to fuck her with a steady rhythm.

Nina was moaning as she pushed her pelvis up to meet his strokes and said. "Oh . . . God . . . Peter . . . Your cock is wonderful . . . " Peter kissed her lips again as she moaned like an injured animal. Every part of her body was moving to the rhythm of his strokes as he looked down and saw her belly gyrating.

Peter finally spoke and said. "Baby. Your pussy is so tight around my cock you feel like a virgin." Nina's was panting as she moaned and said. "Oh . . . Fuck . . . I'm gonna cum . . . Shit . . . Peter . . . Fuck me . . . "

Her voice was very loud as Peter fucked the shit out of her pussy and held on while her body shook harder than it did during her first orgasm. Fucking Nina was like fucking a wild animal the way she shook and bucked.

The guys out in the front room could hear everything that was going on in the bedroom as Bill squirmed around in his seat wanting to see his wife getting fucked by this black guy. Jimmy looked over at Bill and laughed and said. "Just like waiting to get the oil changed in your car and the mechanic is banging the shit out of your engine."

Jimmy continued to say. "That little blonde of yours sounds like she hadn't got any cock in awhile. I sure hope Peter leaves some of that stuff for me." Bill looked over at Jimmy when he said his last remark than said. "Do you have a bathroom I could use?"

Jimmy laughed and said. "OK. The bathroom is right down the hall. You can go and beat your meat in there if all that black breeding is getting to you." Bill couldn't wait to get out of that chair as he made his way down the hall and saw the bathroom. He could hear his wife getting fucked just outside the bedroom door and decided to open and take a look inside.

Bill opened the door and looked inside and from his angle he could see the end of the bed and Peter's ass moving up and down like a stallion in heat. Bill saw his wife's legs sticking straight up in the air and her arms wrapped around his waist pulling him deeper inside her pussy.

Bill decided to stay and watch his wife getting fucked by this massive black cock this man had and leaned against the door frame and continued to watch them fuck.

Nina had two orgasms already and was working on her third as her body began to quiver and her hips bucked up and her legs kicked out in the air as she said. "Oh . . . My . . . God . . . Shit . . . Oh . . . Fuck . . . Yes . . . Peter . . . "

Peter began to groan out loud as his strokes began to slow down and the sound of his thighs hitting the cheeks of her little ass got even louder as Peter prepared himself to dump his load inside her belly.

Peter was ready to shoot his load into Nina's pussy as he yelled out. "Fuck . . . Baby . . . Here it is . . . Oh . . . Fuck . . . Squeeze it . . . " Peter grunted one last time as he held himself deep inside Nina's pussy and spewed his load of hot seed inside her.

Bill watched from the door as his wife wrapped her legs around his ass pulling him as deep as he could go into her pussy. Bill saw Peter's ass contract with each spurt of cum he shot into his wife's belly.

Bill had taken his own cock out of his pants and was playing with himself as his watched wife was getting screwed. Peter was almost finished pumping her full of seed when he began to fuck her again. Bill watched as the man picked up more speed without going soft.

Peter's cock was still rock hard and Bill could see cum glistening around the man's cock as he watched his wife getting fucked for the second time. There were loud sounds coming from Nina's pussy as Peter's seed worked itself out and around his cock making it a gooey mess. Bill didn't notice Jimmy standing next to him as he looked over Bill's shoulder and into the room and saw the couple as they fucked. Jimmy looked down at Bill playing with his cock and laughed as he said. "That's not going to work for me. I'm going in there and get some of that white pussy myself."

Jimmy walked past Bill and into the bedroom and slipped out of his pants and shirt and stood next to the bed watched Peter fuck Nina. Bill gazed at Jimmy's cock and it was even thicker than Peter's but not any longer. Bill never seen a cock as thick as the one Jimmy had on him. The head must have been as large as a door knob and black.

Peter was fucking Nina hard as her feet dangled around in the air with each thrust of his big cock. Nina was gasping for air with each stroke of Peter's cock inside her pussy.

Bill watched as Jimmy grabbed hold of Nina's legs at the ankles and held straight in the air as he chanted. "Fuck that white meat . . . Give it to her deep . . . That's it . . . Show her what getting black balled is all about . . . "

Nina was breathing very heavy as Peter fucked her pussy raw and didn't seem to hear anything Jimmy was saying. Jimmy kept chanting and said. "That right . . . Loosen that pussy up for old Jimmy . . . Fuck that white bitch . . . "

Peter began to fuck her pussy at a faster pace as he started to grunt and said. "Oh . . . Fuck . . . Take it . . . Yeah . . . Fuck . . . Filling your pussy . . . "

Jimmy still held Nina's ankles as he chanted and said. "Yeah . . . Cum in her . . . Put some black babies in that belly . . . "

Peter almost collapsed on top of Nina after shooting two large loads of seed in her bellyas Jimmy helped him off and took his place on the end of the bed between Nina's legs. Nina was still out of breath and had her eye's closed as Jimmy moved into position and placed the head of his very thick cock at the entrance of her soaking wet pussy.

Besides being a very large man, Jimmy wasn't in as good as shape as Peter and he knew he wouldn't last as long inside before he shot his load but wanted to make it good as he pushed forward sending the head of his cock inside her pussy.

Nina yelped as Jimmy's cock entered her pussy and he held her legs high in the air and began to push himself inside further causing her some pain. Nina was trying to hold his legs back from going in any further but Jimmy was determined to sink his thick cock in this tiny white woman's pussy.

Bill could hear the big guy's cock as it sank deeper into Nina's pussy making squishy sounds as it pushed Peters cum along the side of his thick cock. He could see the man's cock all coated with cum from the last fucking his wife received.

Peter got up from the bed as he walked toward Bill standing in the doorway and he was still out of breath but said. "She can fuck like a wild stallion."

Peter stood in the door next to Bill and watched as Nina took that huge cock inside her pussy and screamed. "Oh . . . My . . . God . . . It's . . . Tearing . . . My . . . Pussy . . . Apart . . . "

Jimmy was trying to be gentle but the size of his cock would still cause some pain even after all that stretching she received from Peter's cock.

Jimmy turned toward the guys in the door and said. "She feels as tight as putting my cock in a vice." Nina began to quiver again and both Peter and Bill knew she was going to have another orgasm with Jimmy's thick cock inside her.

Nina began to buck her hips against Jimmy's legs and chanted. "Oh . . . Shit . . . God . . . Help . . . Me . . . Oh . . . Yeah . . . Shit . . . " Jimmy responded and said. "That's it . . . Let it cum . . . Cum for old Jimmy . . . "

Jimmy kept fucking her pussy with a steady pace as he too began to cum as the men watched his ass flex until he thrust himself seep inside her and shouted out. "Take it deep . . . Fuck . . . Shooting it inside you . . . Oh . . . Yeah . . . Planting . . . seed . . . inside . . . you . . . "

Bill watched as the big man finished pumping his sperm into his wife and slowly got up from the bed with cum still dripping from the head of his cock. Jimmy was out of shape and out of breath as he walked over to the men and looked at Bill and said. "It's your turn to fuck that little white pussy"

Jimmy caught his breath again and said. "You can shoot a little vanilla cream inside that belly but I think it's too late because I think we just planted enough chocolate cream inside her tummy to make a hundred babies."

Nina extended her arms out for her husband to bend down and kiss her on the lips. Nina than whispered in her husband's ear and said. "Did you enjoy the show?" Bill whispered back in her ear and said. "You were awesome."

No comments: