About Me

My photo
Real life Black Master with over 15 years of real life experience with cum sluts, subs, sex slaves, white cuckold couples

Monday, December 24, 2007

The Mother-in- Laws serive her BBC son-in-law & friends II

The photographer took ages snapping every conceivable grouping of friends and family. His last shots were of the happy couple getting into the bridal car, which would take them from the church to the hotel, where the reception was being held. My husband followed close behind them as he had some last minute arrangements to make with the hotel management.

I stayed behind at the church to ensure that all the guests knew their way to the hotel, and to check that nobody had left anything behind.

Soon there was only me, Tony the best man, and Frank and Dave the two ushers left in the churchyard. Frank was the groom's younger brother who was just eighteen, whilst Dave was a friend of the groom.

As we walked around the back of the church to get to the car, Tony got out one of those mobile phones that doubles as a camera, and suggested that I pose with the two ushers. I should have suspected something after what he had already done to me, but I just stood there with Frank on one side of me and Dave on the other.

"OK bro," said Tony, and with that each of the ushers grabbed hold of one of my arms, whilst pulling the hem of my skirt and slip up above my waist. The best man then started taking pictures of me without panties on. I tried to struggle, but against two strong young black men it was hopeless. I tried to keep my legs together but they paraded me about like a puppet, so that Tony could take close ups of my naked and freshly shaved pussy at their request, yes I know what kind of woman shaves her pussy at the request of her future son-in-law I just wanted to please him. So there was bare pussy, as well as my bare white ass.

He then told me to stop struggling and let the two ushers have some, or else he would tell all the wedding guests that I was so horny I had seduced him and the bridegroom on the night before the wedding. He of course could back up those this with photo's of me with no panties on.

What could I do? I had been tricked into letting the groom and the best man fuck me all night, and yes I came and begged for me all night from this big black cock master's to use me , now I had to put out to the young black ushers, now I was a sex toy to a group of big dick black men, young enough to be my sons.

The three black guys took it in turns to take off their tail coats and drape them over nearby gravestones. Then they took off my jacket and started to unbutton my silk blouse. So I just stood against the church wall as my blouse was taken off,followed quickly by my bra. Hands were all over my breasts, lips started sucking on my already sore nipples and fingers

found their way into my already well fucked pussy.

Then he used his mobile phone to call my husband,telling him that his car wouldn't start ,but that the Automobile Association were on their way. The bastard then passed the phone to me,forcing me to discuss wedding breakfast details with my husband, whilst my boobs, pussy and ass were being groped by Frank and Dave.

As soon as the call ended Frank dropped his trousers and pants, grabbed me by the waist and pushed his big black cock into me. There I was, a decent middle aged white lady, naked from the waist up, skirt pushed right up, being fucked against a Catholic church wall like a cheap hooker. Luckily, the young black man only had a 9 inch cock but granted it was still much bigger than my husband and little self control, because after only thirty five minutes solid fucking I felt him empty his cock deep inside me.

I knew that Dave was nicknamed "Donkey Dave" but I never knew why, until he dropped his pants to reveal a black cock that was certainly more than 13inches long. Even as the huge helmet forced it's way between the lips of my labia I knew that I was in for a fucking today, I can't lie all this big hard black cock was starting to make me fel young and on fire something my husbands little penis was not able to do.

Donkey Dave held me by the cheeks of my ass, as he started to thrust into me. I only came 3 times when Frank fucked me, but "The Donkey" was a different story entirely. Every time he hammered into me, every time his pubic hair crashed against my shaved pussy lips I was driven on towards a shuddering orgasm. He lasted for aboutan hour before shooting his load, by which time I had cum loudly no less than twenty three times, maybe more I lost count lets be really ladies if a black dick is fucking you that good and that long do you really continue to keep count or the energy to keep count. All the time my agony was being caught on camera by the perverted best man.

When he pulled out of me I thought that my ordeal was over, but Tony had other ideas. He got the two black ushers to hold me bent over a gravestone, and then entered me with great force. I begged him to stop because I was so stretched and sore, my vagina felt like it would never feel normal again. I was surprised when he pulled his slime covered cock out of my dripping pussy, but horrified when I felt it force it's way up my ass I had never let any man put his cock up my ass. Now I was having a young black man take my ass.

I was moved away from the gravestone and held in a bent over position while he held me tightly round the waist. I tried to dislodge the invading black cock, but I wasn't strong enough. Every time I struggled, the cock moved inside me and he only had to stand still to get off.

It was like an American rodeo where the bronco tries to unseat the rider. eventually, I gave up and let him fuck my ass.

Eventually, I heard Tony gasp as he flooded my ass passage with his black cock seed. It was all over, Tony was grinning like a Cheshire cat, the two young black ushers were looking very shame faced and I felt like hell. I was helped to dress, then we drove to the hotel.

During the car journey I tried to clean myself up with some paper towels, but the black men's jism was still oozing out of my swollen pussy and ass. We arrived at the hotel just as the meal was about to start, so I didn't get a chance to go to our room, clean up properly.

I sat there at the top table reeking of sex, leaking cum, feeling like the biggest white slut on earth and praying that the pervert of a best man would not think up any more ways to use at least not tonight wink wink.

No comments: