About Me

My photo
Real life Black Master with over 15 years of real life experience with cum sluts, subs, sex slaves, white cuckold couples

Friday, December 21, 2007

My BBC adventure Part 2


It was a day before I could walk properly and another before the ache in my belly had eased to be only a pleasant reminder of my second night with Sir John St.John.

Jude, Sir John's Major Domo had driven me home the morning after our fantastic night. He was the perfect professional, polite and deferential in all ways. Only as he bade me farewell did his dark fingers tighten hard on mine and his hand linger. I saw the look in his eyes, the same look he had every time he came, emptying his semen into me after I finally gave him my permission.

"Thank you Jude, It was a wonderful night."

"Sir John is very pleased. You were most able and willing."

I didn't know how to reply. This big ex Rwandan Militia man and bodyguard to my Black Knight had taken me more often in one night than I could recall nearly any other lover in all the time I had known them. Even my ex husband did not have me as often in our stormy two years!

Jude and Sir John took me in turns for hours until I was utterly theirs, unable to tell which was bringing me to orgasm or which was in spasm inside me. I was sore, my womb ached and my legs still shook from their athletic attentions.

"It was a very special experience. I uh, I had a great time, thank you both."

"The pleasure was all ours, until next time Miss Sarah."

"I'll look forward to it."

It was nearly a week and he had not called, I was resigned to the fact Sir John never seemed to use phones like everyone else. I didn't even have a direct number for him.

The messenger arrived at my office with a second gift almost a week to the day since my night with them both. My stomach dropped, the tingling started low down and I could feel myself getting wet from the memories as I read the card.

'Your belly demands this jewel, see you have it done before we next meet', again the signature was simply a single 'J'.

This time the box held a single item, an impressive diamond in a platinum navel stud. The main stone a match to the earrings for which I had my ears specially pierced. There were three slightly smaller stones set in their own asymmetric platinum threads. The piece must have cost nearly half my salary for a year!

We had all three been in the enormous shower room off Sir John's bedroom, tired and muscles aching, slowly washing the night's residue from each other. Sir John was on his knees before me using a natural sponge to gently soap my belly and thighs. Jude was washing my back with soapy fingers massaging and probing every muscle and hollow. I felt him grow hard against me, so tall to my diminutive build he was bumping against the middle of my back.

"Jude, you are insatiable, how can you possibly want more?" I laughed over my shoulder at him.

"Your ass demands I have you again, Miss," he growled deep in his throat sending tingles through my pussy.

Sir John laughed and looked up at me.

"You have bewitched my man, my dear Sarah." He kissed my belly and tongued my navel, making me suck in my stomach and tremble. I felt Jude slide between my legs, touching my lower lips and parting them with his hard, curving member, making me moan and reach behind for him.

"You should have a jewel here my Sarah, a pierced belly button to excite all men who see it."

I couldn't speak coherently any more as Jude entered me from behind, holding my pelvis steady with both his hands, thumbs pressing hard into the dimples at the base of my back bending me to his purpose. He felt as though he had thrust up to my throat, he was so big with passion.

Sir John still knelt between my legs, his hands on my breasts and slipping between my thighs to work my clitoris with the soft ball of his thumb. All I could do was brace against the marble tiles and grind back onto Jude. I know I whimpered with yet another orgasm as his seed jetted into me and I shuddered with spasms as his cum trickled from me to wash away in the warm rain.

The young girl in the beautician's was expecting me and I handed her the pin.

"This jewel is gorgeous isn't it? He must think an awful lot of you?"

I didn't answer her. As she swabbed my navel and pierced my skin, I was thinking of Sir John's mouth on me in the shower that morning, after Jude had finished with me. I didn't even notice the sharp pain of the needle.

******

I took the call on my private line.

"You left instructions to be informed when Sarah Weston came in for her piercing? She just left Sir John."

"Yes, thank you for calling me so promptly."

"Shall we send the charge to your office?"

" Yes, just render the account in the usual way."

It was not yet mid afternoon, allowing for the slight time difference. My dear Sarah you wasted no time, not even a day to think about it, unhesitatingly going to the salon as soon as you got my note.

I looked out across the tiny harbour and boats, sunlight sparkling on small wavelets, green palms and Jacaranda against the white stucco and painted cement buildings and pale blue sky. I sighed, pleasantly satisfied thinking, my new plaything was coming along nicely.

I picked up the phone again to make some travel arrangements. I couldn't help smiling in anticipation. Miss Sarah Weston was going to be available sooner than I had hoped.

******

"Sir John would like you to visit him on his boat for the weekend. You will be picked up Friday at six and be back Sunday night. You will only need to pack some casual clothes, Saturday is a party but otherwise a couple of swim suits will be fine." Jude's voice was matter of fact despite it being Thursday evening already and nearly two weeks since we had last spoken. I didn't even know that Sir John had a boat!

"Isn't it a little cool to be wearing swimsuits?" I asked him.

"Not in Mallorca. Don't forget your passport. "

What could a girl say? I took Friday afternoon off work, complaining of a migraine. I know what Jude had said but I needed to go through everything in my wardrobe! I wanted to look my absolute best. What do you wear on a yacht for goodness sake and what sort of party. Men! I was ready only just in time, bag packed and whisked to the local airport by hired car. An executive plane flew me to the Mediterranean to arrive two hours later in Palma, taxiing to the executive terminal in one corner of the airport. Neither the UK limousine driver nor the pilot would tell me anything about Sir John or Jude.

All I could think of on the plane as I sipped a glass of cold white wine, was my life had not been the same since our casual meeting at a conference. My work career had become boring interludes between seeing Sir John. And this was only my third visit in more than a month, the only passenger on a private jet to the Balearics. The tingling sensation of the jewel in my navel was a constant reminder of other, deeper sensations I had experienced.

The taxi driver at Palma airport was no more helpful, he just shrugged and drove me at ridiculous speeds through dark scenery and night time postcard villages to my destination.

The glittering marina was in a pretty inlet on the eastern side of the island, the sign in the headlights said 'Cala Longa'. The taxi drove slowly past impressive motor launches and yachts, from ten metre luxury boats, to some monsters more than thirty five metres long, moving gently at their moorings.

Restaurants and bars lined the quayside, light spilling from them to sparkle on the lapping water. The car stopped next to a huge white motor cruiser. Golden light blazed from the smoked glass window-panels and ports.

The taxi left me standing on the quay with my travel bag on the floor beside me. No one seemed to be aboard and the gangplank was raised. I didn't know what else to do so I sat on my bag and waited, listening to the creak of ropes, lapping water and bubbly music floating to me from the busy bars.

******

I saw her in the shadows and stopped to look before calling to her. She seemed like any of the teenage girls who thronged the small harbour looking for boys and excitement. She sat on a small bag, tiny flared skirt high on her pale thighs. Wedge high-heeled sandals with espadrille thongs binding her calves. I wondered if she chose her shoes with me in mind. Those celebrations of restraint and bound subjugation hit a special note in my darkest fantasies.

Her chin was sweetly resting on her hand, her elbow propped on her knee, the picture of a bored young girl, innocent in her ignorance of what lay in her future.

"Sarah! You're here, it is so good to see you again. Have you been waiting long?"

Like a gauche girl you jumped up at my call but your woman's body in the light from the boat betrayed the illusion. The high neck top you wore was superficially modest but the thin material tightly stretched over your chest exposed magnificent breasts in every line and detail. Your bare midriff pale and pleasantly domed displayed between skirt and top.

"Sir John! I didn't see you, I thought this was the wrong place and I didn't know what else to do?"

Your voice squeaked with what sounded like anxious annoyance. I did so enjoy your spirit, it made you such a pleasure to master.

"My dear Sarah, you are not scolding me are you? I brought you to me so we could be together tonight, just the two of us. But if you would prefer I can arrange a hotel and you can fly back tomorrow?" A little tilt to your equilibrium should make you more willing to please.

"Oh God, no Sir. I was a little frightened is all. I was disoriented from the trip and didn't know really where I was or what to do. I'm sorry."

Your concern was delightfully genuine and I almost regretted causing you more anxiety but it was so delicious to tease you. I was very much looking forward to our evening together.

"It is good that you call me Sir for now. Later we will see what else you can do for me."

"Anything Sir, I'm really very sorry."

"Be careful what you offer my dear Sarah. Anything is a very big word."

"Yes Sir."

"Come, I'll take your case if you take these groceries, let's go aboard."

Your expression of contrite alarm was just perfect, as perfect as your thighs as I followed you up the steep gangplank that extended to the quay when I keyed the remote.

The harbour lights sparked from the jewel in your navel, a mark of your further submission to my wishes. I could feel myself grow hard as I climbed aboard behind your swaying hips. I planned many things this weekend and most of them involved you delightfully petite white body.

******

I scrambled up the narrow gangplank ahead of Sir John carrying the shopping bags he gave me. Everything I saw in the yacht was gorgeous, luxurious and very costly. The wheel area was fitted with so many gadgets and screens it seemed like an aeroplane's cockpit but with leather and steel armchairs. Inside the main room was all polished blond wood, chrome steel and soft leather that smelled of expense. I put the groceries on a work surface in the galley, bigger and far better equipped than my kitchen.

"Is this yacht yours Sir, are you on holiday?"

"My dear Sarah, I rarely take holidays, my work is my pleasure, but I do make time for some distractions."

His smile made me tingle, I hoped I was a distraction.

"I'm here on business. There is suddenly a buyers market in these toys," his hand swept around indicating the boat.

"I heard there were a few such trinkets available at knock down prices, finance company repossessions, optimistic buyers who thought they could make the fifteen thousand euros a month payments.

I have a villa about twenty minutes away where I was preparing for a special meeting and came to see what a serious cash offer would buy. But yes, this little dinghy is mine"

I laughed.

"You must need a big crew for your 'dinghy', it seems deserted?"

"This plaything practically sails itself, but I have a professional ship's Master, Captain Benjamin.

Jude and I usually crew for him. Sometimes our guests like to play sailor too. You will meet Ben tomorrow, Jude has some tasks to accomplish and is staying at the villa," he answered my unspoken question. "We are alone tonight, so you must bear my cooking. It is a little late so I thought something light, Tuna salad with tomato and garlic bruschetta, is that acceptable?"

I was starving, I had been too excited to eat after breakfast but the sight of his powerfully muscled calves in stark contrast with his fitted white knee length shorts, the linen cloth stretched tight over his hard butt was making me think of other things to fill me up.

I reached out and touched his chest, kneading the muscles through his thick cotton sweatshirt. Looking up into his eyes I saw the same urgent need I felt.

"We will eat later, you should be fucked first I think. What do you say my dear Sarah."

"Yes please, Sir." I was already so very wet!

******

"Ooh there's a mirror!"

Your tone was that of a naughty girl and made me want to have you even more. I wanted to undress you slowly, savouring every revelation and kiss your secret places. My wilful Sarah, you had other ideas.

The guest cabin I gave you was generous for a yacht but the big double bed filled the oval space, surrounded by polished dark wood cupboards and storage. You ran in from the stateroom stripping off your top. Your delectable breasts bounced free, connecting directly with my stiffening erection. I wanted to bite your hard nipples until you cried out for me to stop, eat at your sex, my tongue lapping deeply until I drank your creamy juices as you came.

Instead I said,

"This is your cabin for the weekend, your place to be private or to entertain. May I come in?"

"Oh Sir John, I've said I'm yours, beside this is your boat and I am your guest, and anyway I want us to fuck!"

I watched you unzip your flared skirt as you lay on your back on the bed and lift your hips to rid yourself of it. The black cotton thong cupping your mounded sex was a further incitement to my unruly erection, I urgently wanted to be in your petite body, making you writhe under me and scream my name as I took you, but you needed a little reigning in first.

"Sarah stop! Let me finish undressing you."

Your hands reluctantly fell away from the thong before you could slide it from your hips.

******

It was the mirror! The boat was marvellous, luxury and technology, style and wealth. It was overwhelming but seeing the mirror made me wild. I fantasise about seeing myself in a mirror making love and there above the bed was a wall mirror filling all the available space. I wanted to fuck right now!

Sir John was strange about my inviting him in to the cabin then he stopped me getting naked for him. Did I do something wrong. Was I too bold? God I hoped he wasn't annoyed I didn't want to spoil this weekend.

"What do you want me to do Sir?" I was ready to do anything so long as we fucked, it was the only thing on my mind!

"Just lie there as you are and let me look at you, my dear. You are exquisite and the diamonds at your belly are perfect."

"I'm glad you like them Sir, I don't know how to thank your generosity."

I don't know what this is all about, I feel like I'm on eggshells. If you ask I'll fuck you in the village square I'm so horny! I've never felt like this before, so abandoned.

"I shall think of something. For now I would like to see you pleasure yourself for me, bring yourself to orgasm first and then we shall see where that takes us yes?"

I whimpered with a combination of desire and shame. I masturbate yes, but never for someone to watch! I felt slutty and very dirty as I slowly rubbed two fingers over the smooth cotton of my thong. I could feel the swollen lips of my pussy with my fingers and the cloth get wet as I stroked myself. All I could think of was Sir John's eyes burning into me as I rubbed myself, it was awful but the sensations in my labia were quickly overcoming my embarrassment .

I couldn't look at him, instead I looked at the polished wood ceiling of the cabin and tried to think of something sexy! I knew where to touch, how hard and how quickly but the fantasy had to be the right one.

"Relax my dear Sarah, you are pleasing me. Think of an experience that was warm and sensual and do whatever you want. Cum for me my Sarah."

His rumbling tones were vibrating in my pelvis and tingled through the parts I touched. I suddenly had the image I wanted, it was of and him and Jude, both wet from the shower drying me with a warm towel. Their hands on me and mine on them, their smooth ebony chests and jutting erections, stroking, caressing and oddly something we had not done, taking them each into my mouth.

I slipped searching fingers under my thong and slid them in the wet folds there. I pressed fleshy labia against underlying bone and moved my fingers in slow circles to make the nerves around them feel my hand, patting my clit every so often, making my breath hiss through my teeth.

I imagined the taste of you in my mouth, slick with my own creamy juices, fresh from being inside me. I licked my palate and it was the ridged skin of your shafts, I parted my lips to sigh and it was to admit their swollen tips for me to suck and scrape with sharp teeth.

Lost in the dream it took me by surprise. My fingers had entered me and found the right place as I thought of your magnificent black cocks against the back of my throat. I arched and bucked against my wrist and came, moaning your name, begging you.

Then you were on me, in me wonderfully fucking me.

I watched you hesitantly touch yourself, embarrassed at first then with increasing confidence as the sensuous pleasure increased. Your breathing grow heavy and your breasts tremble as shudders run up your body from your hand working between your thighs.

I wanted to take them in my mouth and suck hard on those pink buds until they were fingertips between my teeth. Your hand worked faster between your legs and your knees crept wider apart until you were supported only by your feet and shoulders as your pelvis jutted with each stroke of your fingers.

I wanted to be your fingers as they slid beneath your sodden underwear. I wanted it to be me parting your slippery labia and finding your wet heat.
"I'm cumming, John. Fuck me now." you groaned, your pale body a tense bridge thrumming with ecstasy.

I did not trust myself to speak instead I acted. Leaving scattered clothing behind I joined with you, savouring the sensation of first penetration, wet, hot and engulfing as I sheathed myself in you.

Your outcry and sharp breath made my plunging entry all the more precious and feel the need to make you scream my name.

I gripped your calves and forced your legs up and out, your knees crushing your breasts against your chest. I felt I could have you all this way, punish your small body with my cock. I felt bigger than I have for a while, almost priapic, indefatigable. I wanted to fuck you unconscious! You do these wonderful things to me my Sarah.

You did scream my name twice, then I was ready to take you afresh while I was still so marvellously hard.

I turned you over with little effort, how could such a small form take all my length, accommodate me and still feel so tight and wet around me, it is your exotic mystery my Sarah. How far can I go with you?

My hand between your shoulder blades pushed you against the bed and I pulled your hips up to me with my hand cupping your vulva. I heard you grunt then and it made me harder. Entering you, I stroked in you as I took some things from a drawer. You moaned when I wound your hair in my hand and forced your head around so I could see your face in the mirror. Your expression of sexual agony drove me on to more excess and your grunting acceptance of my punishing thrusts only increased my enthusiasm.

******

Oh God this was almost too much! I felt you so deeply in my belly, sliding against all of me with every long thrust. It hurt, you always hurt me but it was so good I was always close to cumming. I have told you that you fuck my brains out, tonight was no exception. The sharp pain in my scalp and the vision of you, dark hard and slick from me, sliding in and out of my raised rump pushed me into multiple spasms, aftershock blurring into fresh orgasm, I could only groan, helpless under your powerful body.

I nearly didn't feel the cool moisture on my ass but I did feel the intrusion and the sharp pain as you pushed something into me. The shock made me scream and the sensation as I stretched first to take its entry and then again as it slid further. I felt you moving in me and also this new pressure. The two sensations merged in a new way I had not felt before. The extra friction seemed to make you more passionate and you stroked me to yet another climax. I had lost count but I could see you, sheened with sweat and gasping behind me. I pushed back trying to take more of you and I wanted to feel your gush.

I screamed again as you pulled the toy from my ass and then you were gone also. No! I wanted you to cum in me!

"Cum inside me, I want you. God don't stop now!"

"I'm here little one!"

The feel of you entering my ass, resilient, male and hard made me groan deeply. Only once before had anyone tried to fuck me there and it was not good. This time I was ready, the butt plug worked and I was ready to take you. I saw your expression as you sank deeper between my buttocks, burying yourself to the hilt. It hurt again but I wanted all of you and squeezed you more strongly than I could with my pussy. Only three strokes and I watched your head go back, heard your breath hiss and the feel of you pulsing in me told me your orgasm was here. The sensation as you emptied into me was different, but I could feel your satisfaction and that took me once more to climax.

We collapsed together, locked like rutting dogs, limbs entwined, sweat mingling as our chests heaved with spent passions.

******

You are a luscious creature. You take everything I can give and seem to be able to take yet more. I know I am causing you pain, you are so delicate but you want me and I respond. You screamed yes, when I used the plug but I felt your contraction as you came. You were so tight as I pierced your anus I thought I should not get past your inner constriction. Then you milked me! I could not continue, my vision blurred and a red mist obscured everything but you taking me in your ass and draining me dry.

I withdrew and a gush of milky fluid flowed from your puckered brown rose to pool on your thigh and the sheet. On impulse I parted your buttock with my hands and stroked you with a thumb, satisfyingly copious pulsing flows of my sperm resulted.

"You seem a little full my dear. Was that what you wanted?"

"Fuck! I don't have any words left Sir."

I laughed and slapped your rump quite hard as I got up. Your reaction was interesting. You did not flinch or squeal, instead your hips ground around and I heard you murmur,

"Mmnh that was good!" It made me wonder.

"Shower first, dinner then rest. I have some business meetings quite early tomorrow. Captain Benjamin will look after you."

I slapped your backside again a little harder, my fingers leaving red imprints on your creamy skin but your reaction was the same, yes my Sarah you are very interesting indeed.

******

I woke up not knowing where I was in the silence. The sensation of an enclosed space and the darkness made me uncomfortable, scrabbling for a light switch or a lamp, I knocked something metallic to hear it clatter like a load of steel plate on a foundry floor!

"Shit, shit, double bugger, where's the fucking light switch!"

A blaze of light revealed the luxury cabin, rumpled bed, ice bucket and tongs on the ceramic tiled floor and a gorgeous man standing in the doorway.

He was around my age, say twenty eight or early thirties, broad shoulders filling the door and head of tightly curled cropped hair brushing the ceiling. His sweat shirt and running shorts hinted at a tight belly, narrow waist and showed a lot of skin that tone of luxury milk chocolate that I wanted to lick to see if it tasted as good. His eyes twinkled and he was smiling broadly.

"You must be Sarah Weston? I'm very pleased to make your acquaintance. I'm Captain Ben."

He was still staring at me his eyes flicking from mine to my breasts and the mirror behind me as I blinked sleepily in the glare, his grin if anything getting broader as I checked him out.

Fuck! It hit me then, my hair was a mess from last night, I was on my hands and knees on the bed, a mirror wall behind me and stark naked. What a first impression! I set on my heels hurriedly and put arm across my chest, not that Captain Ben hadn't already got an eyeful.

"I was going out for a run, heard a noise and thought I'd see if everything was ok?" Ben said.

"I'm fine thank you. Couldn't see is all and I don't know where the light switch is?"

"Welcome aboard Miss Weston I'm only sorry I wasn't here to meet you. I could have shown you around her she's also quite a sight," he was grinning even more and the situation began to seem funny now I was not flashing quite so much, but I knew he meant more than the boat. I was desperate to change the topic and to cover up.

"I like to run most mornings, may I join you?" It was the first thing that popped into my head.

"Absolutely, I'll be on deck." Then he was gone. I rummaged in my bag and grabbed a bikini thong and matching midriff top. I hadn't packed any sweats, I didn't think I would be getting that sort of exercise. A hurried scrape of my fingers through my messy hair and a quick twist in a bright red scrunchy finished my dress. I carried my Reebok's, Sir John had made me take my shoes off when we came on board last night.

"What do you usually do?" Captain Ben asked when I appeared.

I thought of last night and smiled to myself, but said, "An hour usually, jog and finish with a sprint. You?"

"'Bout that but you might find it tougher in the heat, I'm late today and the sun's up already. We'll be warm by the finish."

"I'm tougher than you think, don't worry about me."

"Do you have a tee shirt or something, Sir John would not want that fine skin of yours to burn?"

Shit I hadn't even brought any sunscreen!

"Uh, no I didn't think."

"Here wear this, sorry it's not fresh, but it'll stop you burning." He stripped off his shirt and tossed it to me. Slipping it over my arms and head I could smell his musk and light sweat on the cloth. It was not unpleasant and in fact he smelt a little yummy! His torso and upper arms were hard and every muscle defined, not an ounce of spare flesh anywhere. He made Sir John look positively flabby in comparison. He even gave Jude a run for his money, Ben being less bulky unlike Jude's warrior physique.

We ran steadily, Ben taking me from the harbour along narrow deserted paths and through seemingly empty white housing developments with brightly coloured wooden window shutters and dark wood balconies. The sun was creeping higher and I was sweating heavily and Ben's shirt was sticking to me. All the sweat and secretions from last night were making me ripe, I must smell like a hooker after a long shift, it was embarrassing. The feel of the pavement under my feet and the sun on me helped work out the kinks in my muscles and Ben was a sight worth watching.

He ran with an easy action, loping along in regular measured strides that told me he was going easy. Despite that, his coffee and chocolate body was glossed with sweat and the rippling muscles working under his skin were a joy to see. I was imagining what his body would be like in bed. He would be different to Jude, less harsh and punishing. Sir John was both tender and rough in his passions, I wondered what Ben would look like when he came, his eyes looking into mine, the feel of him inside me and the sensation of his semen washing into my womb.

Dear God I was going to cum if this train of thought went much further. The sensations of my breasts as I ran and the action of my legs were all contributing to the rut I felt as I watched the delicious Captain in front of me. His tight butt in those shorts looked great and I wondered if his buttocks dimpled as he thrust. My breathing was faster and not from the running.

Ben looked over his shoulder at me and stopped, his shoulders rising and falling with deeply drawn breaths. He handed me a water bottle from his belt pack.

"You look hot, here drink, I'll have some after you.

"'you," I gasped and swallowed the warm fluid imagining something I had never done, swallowing a man's seed as he pumped it into my mouth. Fuck where was all this stuff coming from? Last night I was begging for anal sex and now I suddenly wanted to swallow this man's jism, I hadn't spoken more than a few words to him and I was already getting it on with him in my head. It was wonderful! I could only imagine it was the sun.

Ben drank with his head back and I watched his throat move as he swallowed. Then he poured some over his head to bead in his hair and we ran on back to the boat.

"Hola, Captain Ben." A bunch of Spanish women carrying cleaning materials called out and flashed broad smiles as we ran past and Ben waved back. A tall blonde woman in a micro bikini and breasts that must have cost a fortune, was taking juice on the rear deck of a boat as we ran by.

"Hellooo Benjamin, who's your little friend? Call me yes?" Ben waved to her as well. I was getting a little pissed off, the hunk was with me, back off bitches!

We finally arrived at Sir John's Yacht and I saw the name for the first time, 'The Lady Eloise', I suppose I could have guessed. Ben helped me aboard and I stumbled at the top of the gangplank falling against him so that he caught and held me against his sweating chest. I couldn't resist a little taste, the salt on his skin was somehow magical, it tingled on my lips and tongue and a matching feeling started much lower down. He looked down at me with surprise.

"Are you okay?"

"Sorry, the sun was hotter than I thought." I lied. I needed a shower badly and it should probably be a cold one.

"I need a shower," I said.

"There is one in the head off your cabin, I'll make us some breakfast and see you on the deck say in 20 minutes yes? Then I'll show you around 'The Lady'."

I'm not an idiot but for the life of me I couldn't make the shower work. I gave up and feeling very blonde called from my cabin door.

"Ben! Hello, lady in distress." I called a couple of times and gave up on him coming to me, I'd just have to go looking. I grabbed a towel, wrapped it around myself and went hunting.

No comments: