About Me

My photo
Real life Black Master with over 15 years of real life experience with cum sluts, subs, sex slaves, white cuckold couples

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Dennis services Trainner



I went to see my BBC just like he told me too. I always arrive on time, wearing a skirt, no panties and garters…ready to be fucked and used like a good white cumslut. This night my husband wanted to listen on the phone as my BBC shoved his dick in my mouth for me to suck, lick his balls and get fucked by him.
I arrived in my black skirt, black garter, black sheer stockings and high heels….he brought me into the room where he had a video waiting to show me of his favorite white cumsluts in action. I was getting aroused watching them take all the BBC and couldn’t wait to get my BBC’s cock in my mouth. Instead he came over to me and pulled my hips down to the edge of the bed and began sucking on my clit. He was driving me crazy. I had had him just the night before, but it seemed like I had not felt his tongue on my pussy in days….I was about to cum, when he stood up and told me it was his turn. He tried to shove his BBC inside of my pussy, but I had gotten tighter overnight and he had to slowly enter me inch by inch. This caused my pussy to get even wetter and tighter! I trust my BBC not to hurt me. He took his time, but still slowly forced his massive black cock inside of me until he was al the way inside of me. I was about to loose my mind, when he pulled out and told me to suck his BBC like a good white cumslut. I asked him if we could call my husband so he could listen as he fucked my tight white pussy. My BBC said if I needed to, then cal. My husband can listen in any time to a real cock fucking his white pussy. When I got through to my husband he was listening as I sucked and licked my big black cock’s balls. My BBC told him that I am a good white cumslut for BBC and I drank every drop of cum he gives me. When my husband heard that, he told my BBC that I won’t swallow his. My big black did told him that I am really good at it, and he will let me drink all of his cum. I will be his white cumslut. My BBC told me to stand up, and I crawled on top of him. I slid his massive dick inside of me and rode his big black dick. I could not get enough of him an cam several times for him. My husband was still listening to my BBC taking good care of me. Then he stood me up and laid me over the bed and got behind me where he could fuck me nice and hard. I love it when he grabs my hips and pounds that massive dick of his inside of me. I was screaming how good he felt, how tight my pussy was and my husband was listening to every thing I was saying. By now it was over an hour of fucking and my BBC needed a break…and some good ball sucking, so I told my husband I would call him when my BBC finished with me, and hung up. I went down and started licking the balls of my BBC, sucking his balls one at a time into my mouth, and letting them slide out. I love sucking on them; they are so full and not overly sensitive. I was sucking so good, he told me to get on my knees and suck his dick so he could cum inside of my mouth. I spent a long time enjoying sucking on his massive black, and find it hard to know when he is about to cum, even when I am sucking on him. This time, I knew he was about to cum. I got so excited that I came just from sucking his black dick, knowing he was about to drop a huge load of hot cum inside of my white cumslut mouth………..As I was driving home, I called my husband to let him know my BBC was done with his cumslut. He was so excited he had to slip into the mens room and let me listen to him cum twice from what he knew he missed. He really misses his white cumslut, and can’t wait to be back and have me to himself….if my BBC will let me!

No comments: