About Me

My photo
Real life Black Master with over 15 years of real life experience with cum sluts, subs, sex slaves, white cuckold couples

Friday, December 7, 2007

Dominated by a black how and why


Dominated by a black how and why magnify
Stephen sat on a couch, and his pants were down. I gasped when I saw the size of his huge and apparently black dick. Guess who was sucking on it? Both Samantha and Malinda! I couldn't believe my eyes! Samantha licked Stephen's big black balls while Malinda sucked on his dick head. Stephen was relaxing, clearly enjoying himself. What kind of strange world did I wake up in? These two beautiful white women sucked Stephen's big black dick until he came all over their faces. Then, he loudly ordered them to suck him off. They licked his cum off his dick, then lapped it up off each other's faces. I've never seen two more obedient women in my life. What the fuck? Was it truly true that white female were born to be submissive to black men. I don't know but it damn sure was true for these two and I here i stood supposedly the top of the food chain. Watching a black man dominate white women like no white male I ever knew could.

When they were done sucking him off, Stephen grabbed Samantha and put the tall and beautiful white woman on her hands and knees. He spread her butt cheeks wide open, and pressed his cock against her butt hole. With a swift thrust, he went in. Stephen was fucking Samantha in the ass. I watched, and in spite of myself, I was turned on. The big black man grabbed this woman's hips and shoved his dick deep into her asshole. Samantha screamed and begged him for more. Stephen called her all sorts of dirty names like bitch and cock-hungry whore while drilling his dick into her asshole. She didn't seem to mind. Malinda watched, clearly turned on and deeply fascinated.

Stephen noticed me looking at him. He winked at me. Then, he looked at Malinda, and told her to finger her pussy and come over and lick his big black balls and then to lick his ass clean and then go kiss me. I gasped. as she slide her tongue into my mouth. Afterward, I thought I would try to be cool like Stephen and tell Malinda to get on her knes and suck my cock. She got mad and told me that she only allowed her Ebony Master cock in her mouth or to cum on her face, or in her mouth or any of her holes not some white guy like me. I was pissed. Why do women let Stephen get away with everything?
She smiled, Malinda told me that she liked big men, how was I to know she meant big in as in cock size. When she removed my penis from my pants, she began to laugh and say are you kidding me you want me to suck on something that small what is that seven inches, I looked away and say no its only six-inch long . She laughed and say no wonder, after Stephen fucks a white female we can't fuck you guys anymore. Damn to think I once let something that little inside of me. I will give you a hand job but your going to have to eat Stephen cum out of my pussy from earlier so I can get prepared for him to fuck me again once he done fucking her in the ass. I said fuck you no. She told me I didn't have a choice sooner or later at this school I would eat out a white female that had Stephen cum already in her. That most of the white boys here accept it and have learned to love it. So you can guess what happen next. Anyway I don't want to say much but I guess when your in Rome you do what the Romain's do.

When morning came, Samantha was gone. I was greeted by a fully-clothed Stephen and Samantha. Stephen was smiling and so was Samantha, though I did notice she walked with a slight limp. No doubt her ass was hurting from the pounding she got from Stephen last night. I looked at him for a long time without saying anything. I really hated this guy. I thought he was an arrogant jock. However, he was an okay guy. Out of the bathroom came Malinda, wearing a towel. She smiled at me, and walked right over to Stephen dropped her towel and kneeled down and removed his big black dick and sucked like she had not eaten in weeks, He grabbed a big handful of her hair and told her was nutting in her mouth. After what seemed like minutes she apparently had taken his whole load in her mouth. Then the raised up off her knees and walked over to me and kissed both me and Samantha, pushing Stephen's cum in both our mouths. I waved at her. She laughed, and then went back to her room. Stephen told me that he was the Big Man On Campus. The Chief. All the men and women obeyed him. He was also the organizer of swinger-style sex parties which secretly took place on campus. I was impressed. I shook his hand and made peace with the man

No comments: