About Me

My photo
Real life Black Master with over 15 years of real life experience with cum sluts, subs, sex slaves, white cuckold couples

Friday, December 7, 2007

Blonde were made for BBC some say Part II


Blonde were made for BBC some say Part II magnify
I looked over at him and he had to be ten or eleven inches with the eye looking at the ceiling. His body was all muscle. It was obvious he worked on it a lot. He must have weighed 190 pounds and God his biceps were as thick as my waist. Internally I giggled at the hairless body I was looking at. My eyes also focused on the largest family jewel pack I had ever seen. I was wondering how much sperm the guy delivered after a few days rest.

I heard, "Sure honey if Amy is game for it. You know I love watching your cock splitting a white tail as I'm eating it."

Did I hear right? Leon is going to fuck me while Becky and I are 69'ing. Blood rushed to my pussy picturing the scene.

"Com'on Amy you tasted delicious. Oh by the way should Leon use a raincoat? I'm okay with it if he doesn't. I don't think you do much bed hopping and the rest of us do not either. We keep it in the family. I love drinking pussy cocktails mixed with my man's cum."

"It's okay by me Becky since you guys seem to be close knit. To tell the truth it's more erotic knowing a guy is dumping his nut juice deep into me without the condom and knowing I have him turned on. You know that raw lust feeling. I guess we have the inventor of the pill to thank."

"Okay then same as before, no foreplay let's play."

I repositioned myself. Becky and I started fresh. It was then that I felt some fingers slip into me and back out; then in and out again. It was Leon lubricating himself. I was wondering how much of his cock he would get into me. He was not thick. I then felt the head of his cock at the entrance. He shoved to pop it in with his hands gripping my hipbones. It then crawled like a snake into my depths.

I went about eating Becky and felt myself building quickly with her eating me, making slurping sounds and Leon doing some serious thrusting back and forth. I relaxed not knowing if he was all the way in but he was not hurting me.

The pace of the thrusting was picking up. I sensed Leon was loading his weapon. He was holding my hips bones and the grip was getting tighter and tighter. He was pulling me back further onto his cock to reach deeper depths. Soon there was so much juice leaking that you could hear our bodies slamming into each other. He must have been all the way in. He stiffened and pulled me as tight to his body as he could.

I heard, "Amy I'm going to fire, oh babe, it's on its way. Ugghh...uggghhhhhh...uggghhh...ughhh! Oh Babe, oh babe, oh babe."

I could feel the warm sperm spraying and coating the depths of my pussy as his cock fired volleys of semen deep into me. Maybe it was my imagination but I loved it. My orgasm started when his cock flexed in the process of depositing his nut juice. My pussy clamped onto his cock and it was milking it for more of his baby making stuff. Just before going over the edge myself, I had shoved three fingers into Becky's hot pussy this time and not two as before.

I felt her spasm, as she was cumming while I was cumming.

When we had recovered our air, Leon said, "Amy I will reach around and place my hands on your breast. I will then pull out and lift you to a kneeling position so that the cocktail can drain into Becky's hungry mouth. Have you ever had that kind of cocktail, Amy?"

As he was pulling out and lifting me upright I said, "No Leon I never had that kind of cocktail."

"You should try it sometime. Becky says it is so erotic for her and it makes her hornier. She thinks it is an aphrodisiac."

Leon was playing with my boobs and kissing my neck while I was kneeling and leaking the mixture into Becky's eager slurping mouth. Leon left his right hand drop to my mound and his finger went searching for the trigger. He found it. Massaging the clit had me sailing again. He was nibbling at my neck and pinching my left nipple at the same time.

The orgasm hit me and I know the pulsing of my pussy forced more juice out for Becky's pleasure.

"Awesome Amy, that was just awesome. Becky will love you forever. She will be ready for me now. Please stick around and watch us. Lift off gently and please stay."

"My God Amy that was awesome. I need Leon's cock now. Please lay back and let me eat you while Leon fucks me. I am so horny, please. Watch in the mirror how erotic a scene it is."

I was speechless and did as she requested. She wasted no time in getting into kneeling and her face to my mound, moaning into it as Leon was burying his cock into her. It was her third time in an over an hour that she was eating me again.

I looked up at the mirror and it was erotic site all right. I was watching a black guy holding a white chick's hips and fucking her as if was going to be his last piece of whitetail. She was moaning onto my clit with every forward thrust. As the tempo increased so did the timing of the moans. I closed my eyes and let the storm roll over me. I was humping my hips fast to meet Becky's tongue-lashing. Then it happened. She shoved three of her fingers deep into me and pushed me over. All I saw were stars in color. Then I felt her lift her face and yell, "God Leon now, now, Oh yes, Leon now. Oh fuck, I'm...Ahhhhhhh...!" She lowered her head onto my stomach and convulsed as her body was being consumed in an orgasm. I opened my eyes and looked at Leon's face, which was in grimace as he was dumping the little juice he had left deep into his wife hot, hungry pussy. I lay there thinking what else will happen tonight.

When we recovered we hit the shower together and just did some feeling around and soft kissing.

I decided to slip on a flared, red skirt, mid-calf length and a red bikini top with no underwear. If guys wanted to slip their hands up my skirt, there would be a treat there.

We walked over to the bar and I had Jack make me a Long Island tea. Jack handed me the tea and "It must have been good with that smile you have, Amy."

"Guess you will never know, Jack."

Several of the others guys walked over to me and we did the getting acquainted chat. They all hinted that they would like to get it on with me sometime before morning. On of the guys named Nick ran his hand up my skirt and ran his hands over my cheeks. He whispered very nice Amy, very nice indeed.

I saw Chuck, walked over to him and said, "Chuck, does Harry get to party or is he always on duty?"

"Why do you ask, Amy?"

"Well it seems it would be very frustrating to be around all this sexual activity and have to remain on the sidelines."

"Well Amy it depends. Most of the times when Harry is on duty it is because of guest like you and Jean. When we don't have guest he is not here and has the time off. Most of the people here know that it is hard on him to know what is going on and not be part of it, so they slip off with him to relieve some of the tension when there are guest."

"That's nice of your friends to be considerate. When they slip off to relieve him of his stress where does that happen?"

"In a guesthouse, attached to this one. It looks as if it is part of this house out by the drive. Are you thinking of slipping off?'

I grinned and Chuck responded, "Amy if you desire he can join us here tonight for the Bar-B but promise you will get it on with him some time tonight. That's what he will expect from an invitation."

"Chuck, I think maybe I will take a walk and accidentally find the guest house."

"Be cautious Amy, he may already have company. Don't let yourself in for a disappointment."

"Thanks Chuck. If he is occupied you can always invite him then to the Bar-B, right?"

"Yes Amy, that is possible."

"Thanks Chuck."

"Oh by the way Amy, if you do get it on with Harry, bring him back for the Bar-B; he is welcome to join the festivities then as your guest."

"Thanks Chuck."

I went out the front door and saw Harry and Jean chatting by the limo. Jean spotted me and called me over. She said, that her billfold had fallen out of her purse and that Harry helped her find it and he was curious as to how we felt about the weekend so far. "I told him that it was hot and I also told him about you and me getting friendly for the first time."

As I was blushing, I took a glance at Harry's privates and he was at half-mast or so it appeared in his cut off shorts.

"She's right Harry, a lot of new stuff and very erotic."

"What about it between you and her? Was that erotic?"

"God yes Harry."

"Hey guys, I have a date with Leon; sorry to rush off. The guy probably thinks I got cold feet and am hiding. Remember Amy your next on his list."

"Okay Jean have fun. Catch up with you later."

I did not tell her that Leon already got a piece of my whitetail.

"So Harry where do you park your ass when you are here on duty?"

"Com'on I will show you if you have some free time."

"Free as a bird. Give me a tour."

He locked arms with me and we headed for his place, the guesthouse. I could feel liquids accumulating on the inside of my thigh. This was working out better than I had hoped for.

We strolled around the place. It was about the size of my apartment. He avoided showing me the bedroom. He then asked, "Something to drink?"

I responded with tomato juice or V-8 or orange, what ever is handy.

As he was getting the drink I thought that maybe he would not make the first move because I was the guest and he would be afraid. I decided on a plan. When he returned with the drink I wrapped my free hand around the back of his neck, stared him in the eyes and said, "Kiss me Harry."Are you sure, Amy?"

"Yes Harry, I am sure but only if you want to."

"Oh God Amy do I ever. I hope this does not tee you off but I'd like to do more than kiss. You are so hot looking in that red skirt. I have had trouble hiding my boner."

"Harry, kiss me and then run your hands up under my skirt and see if there is an invitation there for you. As we were French kissing and the passion was building between us, his hand crept slowly up under the skirt. He moved slowly to my mound. Before reaching it as his hands were moving up my thigh he said, "Jeez, Amy your leaking like a worn out shower head. I take that as my invitation. Com'on let's play in the bedroom."

As the door opened I saw that it was immaculately clean but all of the walls and ceiling were wallpapered with erotic scenes of every position and colors of people.

I stared, mouth agape and out of my mouth came, "WOW"

"Amy, my girl friend has not even been here to see this. I put up with her because see is a nymph with a very tight pussy. Some day I know I will have to dump her."

I placed my drink down on a table, reached behind and undid the zipper to my skirt. It fell to the floor. Harry just starred at my hairless mound with his mouth open.

"Harry! Are you going to stare all afternoon or make this kitty purr for you?"

He jerk out of the trance and walked over to me to begin with soft kissing as he undid my bikini top. As the bikini top fell exposing my 32 C boobs, he lowered his head and inhaled one into his mouth. My hands wrapped around his head and I pulled him tighter to me almost suffocating him. His right hand went searching for my mound. When he cupped it, he slipped the middle finger into the gash and drew up the liquids to the hard, throbbing clit. I had closed my eyes and let him do his thing. It hit me, causing my knees to go weak. He used his other hand to support me as I gushed juices onto his hand and leaned my chin on his shoulder as I had my orgasm.

When I had recovered, he freed my breast, took his wet pussy juice coated hand to tilt my head upwards as he leaned in to kiss me. He was six foot and weighed 185 pounds. The aroma of my juices was intoxicating. I suppose it was that cocktail that was in me from Leon. I broke the kiss and said, "Harry, please fuck me now, please."

He began stripping and I walked over to the bed, pulled the covers down and sprawled out on my back.

When he turned my eyes almost popped out of their sockets. He was an average white guy in length but girth was thicker than Charles. Maybe the condom made him look thicker. The condom was black in color, which broke some of the tension. He saw my startled look and said, "Relax Amy, I will take it slow and easy. Remember babies come out of there and if Charles was there, he got you ready for me. I can tell you it will go easier for you if you get into doggy position. Believe me you will sail to places you have never been. Still want me to do it?"

"God Harry I didn't know. I know I went someplace that I had never been with Charles so I am going to trust you not to hurt me."

"Amy no way will I hurt you. I hope this doesn't make you a nymph like it did my girlfriend. She can't get enough of it. She wears me ragged. Com'on up on your knees. I know you are well lubricated. On second thought let me pull the drapes and we will go in the living room. You can then slip it in at your own pace while I sit on the sofa. When you are beginning to sail, I will carry you back to bed here. Com'on follow me."

I followed him as he rushed to pull the drapes and then rushed to the sofa with his cock looking harder than a steel pole. Then it hit me. Other girls want this and come over not to relieve his stress. They come over to relieve their stress. What was Chuck thinking?

I decided I would postpone having his tool thrill me for a little bit. I placed my hands on his knees, spread them and knelt on the floor, eyes focused on the thickest cock my eyes had ever seen. I rolled the black condom off the monster that would soon be in me. I wrapped my left hand around the back of it. He was hairless on the family jewel pack but the red on his head was dull compared to the hair I was looking at on his torso.

I was wondering how that thing would ever fit. I took my index finger and traced over all the blood-filled veins. I lifted his jewel pack and massaged them gently. I heard him inhale with a deep breath. I waited for him to calm a little by backing away from the jewel pack. He opened his eyes. I then said, "Harry, what are your dimensions?" He responded, "A little over 6 inches and 2 inches thick, Amy."

Two inches meant nothing to me then except, God it was thick.

I looked at the head and there was precum showing. I debated with myself, should I. I lowered my mouth to the head and slowly took it in. His cock stretched my mouth to the limit and hurt. I used my tongue to massage the head as best as I could but my jaws began to ache so lifted off. The head was all that I managed to get my mouth around.

I decided to use the tip of my tongue and run it around the corona. As I did that, precum leaked from the eye. I used the tip of my tongue to lift it. I replaced the condom. I climbed into his lap. "Amy sit there a little bi, please, until I calm down. I don't want to fire as you are lowering yourself," came from his mouth

We looked each other in the eyes. We smiled and rubbed our noses together. We gave each other soft pecks on the lips.

The phone on the stand next to the sofa rang. He looked at me and said, "I had better answer it, I am on duty." I nodded my understanding.

I heard, "Yes, yes, yes, sure, okay, will do."

Harry reached for the remote for the TV. I did not have to turn my head because there were four TVs in the room, one along each wall.

I looked at the one facing me but to Harry's back.

My jaws dropped at the scene. It was Jean getting a massage from both Jack and Leon. She was on her stomach, covered in a warm wet blanket like the one I had experienced. Jack was one side of her, Leon on the other. From the angle of the camera, it was obvious they each had one hand under the blanket massaging her cheeks. She was humping the table as I had with that attention and a constant moan was emitting from her mouth.

I was temporarily distracted as Harry covered my breasts with his hands. I moaned my appreciation and went back to looking at the TV.

Jack placed his free hand under the blanket onto Jean's back; Leon did the same. They massaged her back with those hands then. When they reached her shoulders, they looked at each other as their hands came out from under the blanket and went under the table. They both must have made contact simultaneously with Jean's breasts because I heard, "Oh my God, please one of you fuck me, please."

I was now hot. I pushed back slightly and said, "Harry, I have been where Jean is. I know one of the guys will take her. I want you to take me then when she is taken, okay?"

"You bet Amy, I am rock hard and waiting. I suppose seeing your friend getting it like that is a real turn on for you."

"Oh God yes, Harry. But see is my cousin."

We then heard, "So you need a cock do you Jean?"

"Yes, please, please, I'm so strung."

Jack said, "Well Jean just a little more play here and we will give you your wish. First Jean we are going to work on your front a little more. I will lift the blanket and please roll onto your back."

Jean did as he asked.

They stood along each side of the table, went under the blanket and had four hands massaging her. It was obvious they were on her tits and at her mound.

Coming from her mouth was a continuous, "Do me please, oh do me. I can't take much more of this. I will come without a cock in me. I want a cock in me."

Jack pulled his hands from under the blanket, went to the counter, took a blind fold and placed it over her eyes. He went back to his spot went under the blanket to do more massaging. Jean was humping and begging.

They both withdrew their hands when Jack nodded his head. They dropped their shorts, with Jack going to Jean's head and Leon down to the spread leg of Jean.

I knew it was close to happening now for her. She was humping herself on the table even with no hands touching her trying to get relief.

Jack removed the headrest. Her head fell back. My heart leaped. His cock was inches from her mouth.

He went under the blanket with his left hand and went for her left breast. She was begging them to fuck her. I was building watching this. I was getting to the point of a strung guitar string.

As he was massaging her left breast, Leon lifted the blanket and massaged the inside of her thighs. She was humping to air on the table desiring the plug. Leon's hands were moving o the target.

Jack took his right hand and bent his cock down, which had its eye looking at the ceiling and moved them over her lips. She did not protest because we heard, "Mmmmmmmmmmmmm."

We saw Jean's tongue come out to lick Jack's cock or at least make an attempt.

I saw Jack nod to Leon. He nodded back. Leon positioned himself closer to Jean. I knew the decisive moment was at hand. I lifted and used a hand to guide Harry's pole to my hole as he was cupping and massaging my breast softly. I had my eyes fixed on the TV and was slowly, ever so slowly getting Harry's head into position.

I braced myself to take Harry's cock as I saw Leon remove his hands from Jean's mound, taking his cock into a hand, positioned it and then lunged himself forward.

I forced myself onto Harry's cock and screamed from the intrusion and orgasm that consumed me simultaneously. Jean was thrashing and moaning her cum. She did as I had done, exploded upon feeling the cock penetrate.

Evidently, my scream and pussy convulsing around Harry's cock made his body stiffen. His arms wrapped around me as he was firing at the same time. I was convulsing in the orgasm so it just intensified the pleasure.

When I regained some composer, I saw Jack and Leon smiling at each other. Cocks were stuffing both Jean and I.

Harry and I were dripping in perspiration.

Jean was coming around. Jack said, "Jean, Leon did not get off, may he continue." All she did was nod her head in the affirmative as she was still gasping for air.

"Jean, may I do your mouth at the same time?"

My pussy clamped onto Harry's cock hearing that. I felt a breast being sucked into Harry's mouth.

Jean nodded in the affirmative. Again, my pussy clamped and I had a mini-orgasm seeing my cous nod her head.

Leon began to do his thing. Jack was slowly feeding his cock into Jean's mouth. I went, "Oh God," as his hands went to Jean's breasts.

Seeing the scene had me very hot again. I started to hump Harry. His cock was expanding rapidly. I realized there was no pain but a feeling of a fist in me, like when Charles was there but this was a bigger fist or so it seemed. I cannot put into words to describe the feeling of having my pussy overstuffed. Is he stretching me so much that I will not shrink and then go on the hunt for cocks this size to satisfy my needs? Is this what happened to his girlfriend?

God, the corona of his cock scraped my pussy walls even through the condom. As I was slowly lifting up my walls desired more scraping, as if an itch was developing. I needed more rubbing so I increased the tempo. I opened my mouth and went, "Oh God Harry, this is awesome. I never had sensations like this in me there. All the nerves in me want stimulation. Oh Jeez, I'm going to cum again. Ohoooooo!"

Harry also got off again, moaning into a breast and nearly breaking my back with his arms wrapped tightly around me.

As I regained some of my strength I looked at the monitor. Jack was doing Jean's mouth slowly with only the head going in.

Leon's pace was picking up. His body was glistening in sweat.

I saw Leon nod to Jack. Jack pulled his cock from Jean's mouth, Leon's thumb went to Jean's clit and she exploded with a shrill scream blended in with Leon's stiffened body, growling as he was depositing his baby making nectar into my cousin.

Jean's body was still in throes of pleasure. Jack removed his hands from her breast, walk to where Leon was as he was removing his cock. Leon stepped out of the way; Jack thrust his cock into Jean, which elicited more moans, as his thumb went to her clit.

I saw her orgasm continuing from watching her body shake under the blanket. Her moans had subsided. Jack then stiffened and made his deposit. Jeans body went into another convulsion but no sounds. She had to be out of it.

I was so hot now. I started to hump again. I needed another cum. I looked down at Harry. He had his eyes closed but had placed both hands on my boobs and pinched and rolled the nipples.

I closed my eyes and went for my third cum on Harry's cock. I was shocked that his cock was expanding again for a white guy. I whispered, "Do me doggie, please."

I lifted off him, slid over on the sofa, leaned over the back, exposing my bottom. He stood, positioned his hard cock, grabbed my hips and buried it. "Oh God!" came out of my mouth as it invaded me.

He started out slow which was great. It was allowing both of us to climb. Being this was going to be his third cum it took awhile and we were both dripping in perspiration. He reached around my leg and said, "It's time Amy."

He went for my clit and a boob. He stiffened and I stiffened. We moaned our mutual orgasms. For awhile there, all I heard was heaving panting coming from both of us.

I looked at the TV and saw Jean with her head back on the headrest and the guys were gone. She was still under the blanket.

I felt Harry bend a little. I heard a drawer open in a stand next to the sofa and he brought out two clothes to collect our liquids. He extracted himself and handed me a cloth. When I was ready, I wrapped my arms around him and said, "Harry that was awesome. I'm going to miss you when I have to say goodbye."

"Amy, I cheat from time to time on my girlfriend. When you need relief give me a call. I will give you an answering machine number for you to leave a message. I love your tight pussy to and will desire it from time to time. So may I call you?"

I kissed him, smiled and said, "Sure anytime stud."

"By the way Chuck said I could invite you to the Bar-B tonight. Do you want to come?"

"Sure, thanks Amy. I will join you for the food and then disappear. I hope you understand?"

"Sure Harry, and maybe some night during the week we can play again if you are free."

"Let's shower and head for the grub, it's time and I can smell it. By the way Amy, when some of the guys are doing you and Jean, their partners will be looking me up so don't think I will sitting here sulking."

"You are a stud aren't you?" I gave him a punch on the arms and we laughed. I then said, "That makes me feel better knowing that Harry. Thanks for telling me. You are in demand I see."

When we arrived back in the main house, Chuck gave me a wink knowing where I had been and what I had experienced.

Jean looked flush when I saw her. She came up to me and said, "You will not believe what...."

I placed my hand over her mouth, whispered, and said, "I watched it on a TV monitor with Harry."

"Does everyone know?"

"Let's go ask Chuck."

Chuck saw us approaching and said, "Well I am guessing you two are having the best times you ever experienced when it comes to sex. Both of you are glowing."

Jean asked, "Who all knows about me this afternoon with Leon and Jack?"

"Well Jean I will be honest with you. The only people that saw it happening was Harry and Amy. I knew where she was and thought a distraction may help her. All the others know; but did not see anything. There are not many secrets around here but we don't flaunt it either."

I then said, "Thanks for inviting us. Yes, we are experiencing new things and enjoying it." I leaned in to give him a hug.

When we broke the hug, Jean said, "Why, did you need a distraction?"

I smiled and said, "Well you know Charles is thick. Wait until you sample Harry."

"You mean you and Harry were getting it on when the other guys were doing me?"

"Yeah, if it had not been for the distraction, I know it would have taken longer for me to get use to the thickness of Harry's cock; it's short and fat, real thick."

We mingled and ate all sorts of goodies such as shrimp, chicken, and ham with lots of veggie and fruit dishes.

While eating Chuck walked over and said, "He's good, real good, isn't he Amy?"

I responded with, "Not as good as you but close. You got him beat in length." I wanted to please my host. What I said was true. Chuck had him by three inches in length or more.

As Becky, Jean, Leon, Harry and I sat at a picnic table were talking about plans for our lives. The guys did some sports chatter. Jack joined us and said, well Jean and Amy, those smiles tell me that you have been enjoying the day. Chuck and I are happy that you accepted our invitation for the weekend. Look, things might get hot later and if it is too much Harry can run you home or you can participate or hole up in the master bedroom. The guys and ladies are anxious that you party, so relax, enjoy and have fun. You will have to excuse me but I have some things to organize. Catch up with you later."

"Becky, Leon, just what does getting hot later all infer?"

"Amy it can be many things. Here are some examples. Let's say you and I start messing on the dance floor. Maybe we don't take it private. Maybe we do what we did earlier today."

Jean looked at me with a frown like what is she saying?

Becky was saying more. "Maybe you are on bottom and we are 69'ing. Maybe a guy decides to do me at the same time. Remember we are public so it is saying we are open to all comers, or givers, or takers."

"If you and a guy get it on in public other guys or ladies might join. If you want to go private, say so early and do not open yourself up for other partiers. They will pounce quickly. Sometimes we stand around and watch two or three people getting it on with no interference. It gets the rest of us hot to go private or public. Do you kind of get the drift?"

"Yes, I think so. Thanks, that helps a lot."

"Well I hear the music is playing so that means people can play. Oh by the way, one TV will have porn movies and the other will have live broadcast from the bedrooms if the participants' flip the switch to broadcast. It becomes a long night ladies so pace yourself."

Becky gets up and leaves with the potty excuse. Leon says, "Becky is right, pace yourselves and play with you later." Harry stands to leave and says, "Relax and have fun. Chat with you guys later."

"Jean what are we going to do. Every guy here wants to fuck us. I'm not in the mood to let it happen in public. I wonder if they are going to spike the punch with something."

"Amy I have an idea. Its not erotic but why don't we just tell Charles or Jack to pass the word to the guys to drop by one at a time to make their deposit. We can get this anticipation on their part and our nerves settled and out of the way. Then maybe we can be selective with them for the second round. What do you think?"

"You know that makes a lot of sense. Nobody will get their feeling hurt and if our pussy can take more we will go on the hunt for it. Let's find Jack or Chuck and tell them our plans."

As we stood to look for the host we hear, "Hey, are you two going to be party poopers? The action has started." It was Leon.

"Leon do you know where we can find Chuck or Jack?"

"Yeah they are messing with some wires in the garage. Are you guys coming in soon?"

"Yeah be right in after we chat with Chuck and Jack."

We rush off to find them and heard, "Here I found the break. Let's get it spliced so we can party. All the guys want a piece of Amy and Jean. I wonder if they will hole up or put out?" That was Jack's voice. "My guess is they will put out later than sooner after they get the feel of the party. They sure are sweet aren't they?"

Jean and I waited a few minutes and then announced our presence. I poked Jean to be the spokesperson for both of us.

Jean explained the plan. Chuck said, "Wow, you two are organized. I have and idea then. I will place your names on slips of papers and number them. The guys can draw from two bowls. One for you Jean and the other for Amy. The guys will go in the order that is on the slip of paper they draw. If they get to where they have just unloaded and if their next lady is next, they can swap with the later guys to give them a chance to recover. Let's make it more interesting if it's okay with you girls. We will blindfold you and you try to remember by number the best of the lot. Oh by the way, anything off limits?"

I spoke, "Wow glad you asked Chuck. Yes, no fucking me in the ass with their cocks, a finger is okay. And no deep throat or cumming in my mouth. And no pain or ass beating. Just lots of tongue and well you know."

Jean said, "Same goes for me Chuck."

"Do you two want to be together on the heart bed or in smaller private guest rooms?"

I looked at Jean and she looked at me. I said, "Why not together. We will be blindfolded and hearing the other might make it more erotic."

"In the bedroom there is a night stand. Jean you use the white blindfold and Amy you use the black one. I will mark the slip so the guys will know whose who. You two have bodies of twins and being your eyes will be covered the guys might select the wrong girl for their number."

Jean and I looked at each other again and Jean said, "Well give us 15 minutes to get ready and then they can begin to make deposits. Oh yeah, they all need to use condoms, okay?"

"Okay ladies, let's party."

As Jean and I walked into the dimly lit living room, a couple was dancing. Another chick was giving head to a guy on the sofa. Others were watching a porn movie and had their hands groping their partners. The guys turned their heads and watched us go up the stairs.

Jean and I readied ourselves with giggles and lots of sexy perfume. We found the blindfolds and placed them on after we had taken our position on the bed.

We thought we would make it a tad interesting for the guys so we each covered ourselves with a sheet.

Jean and I chatted wondering if we would be invited back or if this was going to be a one-night thing. As we were chatting we heard, "I'm Jim and have the name of Jean. I'm Chad and have Amy's name." Jean and I laughed because we were not to know the guys name. Oh well so much for planning.

We could feel the bed shifting as they climbed onto it. Soon my sheet was being pulled down ever so slowly. I heard, "Wow, perfect tits to suck on. Nothing left hanging out." A mouth encased one of my breast, a hand went to the other breast and the other hand went for my mound. I heard Jean moan in the background as blood was rushing to my pussy lips knowing where the finger was going.

Chad kept his mouth on my left breast and massaged the right one softly with his hand. A finger was traveling up and down the gash, rubbing the clit every now and then and then going into my pussy. I was humping because I wanted more. I started to pant as an orgasm was overtaking me. Chad broke all contact. He then sifted sides and repeated the treatment but this time my right breast was inhaled and my left breast was receiving the hand massage. The fingers went to work again but this time two fingers where inserted into my pussy. I arched and moaned from the impending cum and all action stopped. I was teed off a tad, by not having those cums I was so close to.

I felt him shift again and his knees went between my thighs. I braced for the cock. Instead his mouth inhaled my clit and three fingers were driven into me. "Don't stop this time Chad please don't, push me over, please." The action continued and I went sailing. I was still convulsing when he broke the mouth contact and said, "Damn Jim this is the sweetest nectar I have had in a long time." As he was saying that, he placed his hands on my ankles, pushed my legs up and knees to my breast spreading me wide apart. He lowered himself on top of me and guided his cock into the playpen.

I wrapped my legs around his waist as he began his thrusting. "Damn Jim she is the tightest one in some time. I'm not going to be able to hold out for long. Damn she is clamping down on me."

"This ones the same Chad. I'm going to bust my nuts, Jeez oh...Ugh...!"

Hearing Jim announce his cum made me go over the edge. Chad followed with moans blended in with Jeans vocal sounds of pleasure. After Chad had recovered he said, "Chuck wanted you to know that there will be a fifteen minute interval between guys for refreshments or potty breaks. Thanks for coming to the party and I hope I can make you feel good again before morning."

I gave his cock a good squeeze and he kissed me softly on the lips and when breaking the kiss said, "Thanks babe for being generous with that tight pussy."

The second and third guy wanted some head. I gave them their wish and played with their hairless sacks. They stretched out on their backs while I serviced them.

They both did me doggy; having placed a pillow under my stomach to lift my hips They reached under me and played with the clit. My clit was sore after the third guy. The third guy did hit bottom so I imagined he was well endowed in length but not as thick as Charles or Harry. Those two have tools.

Thinking back there were four couples plus Chuck and Jack. Wow my clit was sore after three guys. I wondered if Jack and Chuck were going to play.

I was half done. After the third guy, I ran to the bathroom and put warm water in the tube to sit a little. God that felt so good. I must have dozed off for a few minutes because I heard someone call my name. I panicked. I put my blind fold on and hollered, "Be right out." I wrapped myself in a towel to dry off a little before peaking under the blind fold finding my way to the bed.

I saw a pair of black ladies feet and stopped dead in my tracks. They approached me. Her hand went to the one I was holding the blindfold with and pulled it off. It was Charles sister.

"Honey it's Leon's turn but he asked me to do him a favor. Let's move to another bedroom so we don't interrupt Jean. She seems to be enjoying herself."

Leona took my hand and led me to a nearby bedroom and asked me to lie back and pretend I was a guy. My eyes looked at her in total confusion.

"Honey I'm going to have a chat with you and make you feel good at the same time."

My eyes focused on hers. I could feel her hand moving down over my stomach heading towards my mound.

I grabbed it and said, "Leona, the guys have my clit raw can we do this some other time?'

"Oh Baby sure but I want to talk really then maybe we can play."

"90% of the girls that the guys bring here to party have not taken a cock up their other hole. I assume you fit into that 90% group. I assume you know all guys love to do a lady there. It makes them feel so macho and some of us ladies like to feel slutty for our man if you know what I mean."

I nodded my head in agreement but was speechless and with a dry mouth.

"Honey, since I am a lady I know what tender loving attention we need. Guys get to much in a rush and forget about us. They just want to make a quick deposit. Leon was hoping I could teach you how to enjoy a cock in that other place so you can feel like a queen around them by either letting them enjoying themselves there with you or you can feel good about saying no thanks. Believe me honey the orgasm is just as good and also you have the ability of having a guy in each hole to really feel really good. Haven't you ever thought about having 5 black dudes sending you to places you have never been?"

I lay their blushing, which was telling her I have had those thoughts. This white skin of mine cannot hide much.

"Look Honey, all of the girls here are into it. Anyone of us would be happy to teach you and show you. Leon thinks I am a better teacher than the others. I think he is prejudiced. Are you game?"

"I'm scared Leona, it hurts and I hate pain."

"Look hon it's a matter of doing something about it to make it pleasurable."

"It does not happen over night. When you are alone at home just use dildos. Start with small and go bigger over time. You will be surprised as to how thick a cock you can eventually take there."

"But what about tonight I am not ready for guys."

"Honey are you interested? I can do wonders for you tonight but then it's up to you."

"I'm scared Leona. Are you sure about this?"

"Honey maybe you are somewhere in the two hundred something that I have helped. You can help Jean when you get home but Leon wanted me to initiate you so he and Jack can make a deposit. Look I will not let it happen unless I am comfortable that you are comfortable. I don't want you to be mad at me. Can we at least give it a shot?'

"Okay Leona I will let you. If I say quit you promise to quit?"

"Yes babe I sure will, I promise."

"Now lift your knees up and spread them. I am going to slip a tiny dildo into your pussy to lubricate it and then slip it slowly into your lovely ass that everyone is admiring. Each time I increase the size I will show it to you. I will drop lubrication on it from time to time to have it slide nicely. Okay here is number one. Relax Amy, I promise it will not hurt but you will feel it stretch. See you have the whole thing in you and you feel full but you are not hurting are you?"

"Yes, I am not hurting Leona but sure feel it there."

"I'm going to fuck you a little with it so you get the sensation of a cock doing it. See, just a feeling of something there. Okay, next size. Mmmm you are doing great, your breathing has settled and the worry look is disappearing. Now for some fucking. That's not so bad is it? Okay now the third one."

She repeated that many times and every time she started to fuck me, she dribbled lubrication on the dildo to make it glide. She was up in size to a white guys cock in thickness. I was in disbelief because it was actually feeling good when she was fucking me. She was reaching into the nightstand to retrieve the dildos. This house has everything it appears.

"I think you are liking it hon. Juices are leaking from you love tunnel. Can I lean down and drink some up while I fuck you with this one?"

I nodded my head in agreement, as she placed more lubrication on the dildo. She then lowered her mouth to my leaking pussy, stuck her tongue in to drag the juices out and at the same time was fucking me with the newest dildo. I let myself free to enjoy the mouthing and ass fucking. I started to hump to the dildo. She increased the pace and began to tongue fuck me. I lost it and gushed a cum. When I recovered and opened my eyes, her lips and chin were covered with my juices.

"Hon you are 80% home free. Did you enjoy that? I am going the next size up and want you to concentrate on it to see if you can cum, okay babe?"

She slid it in. It felt no different then the previous one; just a tad more stretched and fuller feeling.

"Close your eyes babe and concentrate on the cock fucking your ass. Go with the cum if it hits."

I drifted off picturing Harry's cock doing me there. I began to hump sending the message more, more, more.

Things went black as I inhaled lots of air as the orgasm hit me. Did it happen or did I force it to happen or wish it to happen?

I heard, "Just great hon, just great. Amy now for the final one. How are you feeling, okay?

I nodded and said, "Yes, I am okay but a little scared yet."

"You are ready for some action now. I am going to use a strap-on dildo and want you on your knees. I am going to do your ass doggy style. Pretend it's a guy and you will sail. I'm going to leave that dildo in place until I make the switch. You can relax because it will be just a substitution and not notice any change."

I got into position and had to chuckle at the fake cock that she had in place. I was wondering how I looked kneeling with a dildo sticking out of my ass.

"Amy, I'm going to fuck your pussy first to get you warmed up and you tell me when you want me to make the switch. Honey this dildo holder has a clit vib built in so when you hear me scream a cum don't be alarmed."

Leona did with the dildo like guys do with their cocks. She lubricated it well by running it up and down the gash. She took her time and every time she went over the clit, I went a notch higher. It slid in so smoothly. She started to fuck me and held my hips as she did me, like if she was a guy. The longer she did it the more the urge to have something fucking my ass was building. I needed something there and said, "Now Leona, now!"

She slid out and I tensed a little expecting some pain as she removed the dildo to replace it with the strap-on but the dildo popped in and slid easily. She continued with the thrusting. I reached under myself to strum my clit. In a few minutes I muffled, "I'm there Leona, Oh, I'm going to cuummmmmmmum, Ohoooo...oooo...oooo," as I fell forward on the bed, Leona following me down and moaning her cum as her body was convulsing on mine, causing the dildo to shake which caused me to see more stars and gasping for more air. We both laid there in the throes of cumming together and feeling bonded. God I want Jean to do me this way now crossed my mind.

"Welcome to the adult world Amy. You are a great student. Remember to practice, practice, and practice. Well Leon has been watching us and has a boner. I think its time for you to experience a man. Relax the dildo in you is his size."

"But I thought I could do some practicing at home before a guy ...."

"Pretend this is practice. I won't leave you. Just say stop if it is too much. Leon understands and wants you to love it so in the future you can really party with no fears or hang-ups. In fact, Jill is going to join us and us two girls are going to lay cross-ways on the bed and suck on your little tits while Leon enjoys your sweet little ass. Com'on now, you have come this far. I will pull out slowly, then you get on your knees again and Leon will replace the dildo with his tool. Are you okay and ready, hon?"

I mumbled, "I guess so."

"That's my good student. I will graduate you with honors. About 25% of my students stop at this point. Believe me this will be your graduation diploma and it will be good for the rest of your life."

My head had turned to the doorway when Leona mentioned Leon's name. I watched him walk over to the stand and coat his cock with the lubricant that Leona had used on the dildos. Leon had a white condom on. It looked so strange the white against the black. The thought crossed my mind why a condom. He has not used one all weekend when being with me.

As soon as she was off the bed, I lifted up. Leon immediately placed the head of his cock at the entrance, placed his hands on my hips and pushed gently. When the head cleared the ring, it slid in like a knife in hot butter. It felt good. God I was letting a guy in my ass and liking it. How much sluttier can I get? I was picturing myself like a porn star on me knees boobs hanging and swaying, pleasing the guys.

I was smiling as Leona and Jill positioned themselves under my chest so they could suck on my boobs. I lowered myself to my elbows. "Oh God, I'm a slut," came out of my mouth as their mouth's made contact.

Leon was holding my hipbones and began slow thrusting. His pace was picking up when he said, "Leona babe, please play with my nuts and stir the juices."

I felt Leona's hand between my thighs. She must have made contact because he moaned his sound of approval and his pace of fucking my ass really sped up. I was hoping it would never end. I kept approaching the edge, trying to pull back from it but it just took me to another plateau.

I finally went over the edge with a new level of orgasm never experienced. My body shook violently as the orgasm consumed me. I would have collapsed on top of the girls if Leon had not had tight grips on my hipbones. I was limp as a wet rag. I vaguely remember him moaning his cum but felt him expanding and contracting as he shot his nut juice. I vaguely heard Jill and Leona moan a cum and felt their bodies shaking. They must have fingered themselves to a cum. When I had regained my breath and sufficient strength to open my eyes, I saw Charles eating Leona. I turned my head and Harry was eating Jill. The girls were still sucking and nibbling my boobs.

I felt Leon slip out and I took a deep breath like a sigh but the girls continued the sucking of my breast.

I felt a hand on my butt cheek and heard, "Amy it's me Chad. May I fuck your ass, please? It is so beautiful and inviting. I responded with, "Have fun Chad, enjoy."

He climbed on the bed. I felt his hand collect lube from my pussy. He then did as Leon did, slowly shoving the head of his cock in and then slide the rest of the way in. Well with the girls on my boobs, it was not long before I was climbing.

I felt Chad stiffen and fire his nut juice. He moaned as he held me tight against his hips, as he wanted to be as deep as possible in me.

I was disappointed that I did not reach the edge. He pulled out slowly and I was ready to ask Leona and Jill to quit. I heard, "Amy it's Nick. Don't calm down. If it's okay by you, I will take you there."

"Thanks Nick, please do. Please fuck my ass." I shocked myself at hearing what I had said. I was startled to hear the words come from my mouth but I really need a cock in my ass.

Nick made sure he did it slow and easy and had me building again. With the boob attention, I was on my way. I heard Nick say, "Not so fast Becky, slower please. I want Amy to go into orbit first then I will follow her."

Becky must have been playing with Nick's nuts. When did she come into the room and or how long, flashed trough my brain.

I was so relaxed as I was approaching the void. My breathing had become rapid and shallow. I was dripping wet with perspiration. It was then that Nick pulled all the way back and shoved a dildo into my pussy when he had the room. I arched from the feeling and opened my mouth to moan but he shoved his cock back deep into my ass and reached around for my clit. I just fell into the void again, everything going black, hearing nothing, deadly silence.

My next conscious knowledge was feeling bodies leaving me. It was as if I was in another plane of life. I felt a warm cover go over me.

When I came around, I smelled the odor of fresh brewed coffee. I was face down on my stomach. I lifted myself to shake my head to clear the webs. My ass was sore. I felt like I had been on a drinking binge.

I managed to sit on the edge of the bed and wrap the cover around me. I was chilled. I happened to look at a TV in the room and there was picture of Jean sitting cross-legged, looking down at her pussy and examining it.

I then heard, "Hop in the showers ladies brunch is served." It came from a speaker in the room.

I headed for the shower and saw Jean hop off the bed and head there also. When we saw each other, we just smiled at each other. I spoke first and said, "Well it looks like we sure got more than we bargained for when we accepted this invitation. My ass hole is sore."

"So is mine but God it felt so good when they were doing it."

"You mean they fucked you in the ass too?"

"Yeah, what did you think I meant?'

"I need to sit in the tub and soak. I saw you on a TV monitor in my room. You were looking at your pussy. Is anything wrong?"

"I just wanted to see how raw my clit was. I don't need sex for a month. I'm going to climb in with you."

"I wonder about that TV monitor. Do you think everyone was watching us?" "I really don't care at this point. Enough people were on me at the same time that they all have to know by now we took it almost every which way over the weekend."

"I guess you are right. By the way Jean, I did like the ass fucking. Do you want to practice together? When Leona was fucking me with the strap-on I really got into it."

"Yes cous I was hoping we could. Becky was my teacher. She told me Leona was with you. I figured what was happening to me was also happening to you. God these guys never seem to get soft once up."

Then out of nowhere, "Are you ladies going to soak all day, its 2 PM." Our eyes shot open at hearing the time. We rushed to the shower to finish, dried and dressed. We decided the heck with the hair for the time being and just wrapped a towel around our heads.

When we were coming down the steps, walking gingerly, someone yelled, "Here come the sleeping beauties."

Charles and Jack walked over to us with smiles and extended their hands to walk us to the food. Jack said, "Pig out ladies; you spent a lot of energy the last day or so, regain it."

We picked through the food and went to a bar to stand to eat. All the guest had smiles on their faces. They new why we wanted to stand and eat.

Leona came up and asked, "Well did you enjoy last night?"

"God yes we answered."

"Leona, why are we so sore today. Will it always be this way?"

"Girls that is why you need to practice. If you practice, it will be no different from the feelings of taking a dump. Last night in that lubrication we used on the dildos was a chemical that anesthetized your rings so you did not feel the pain. It was a way of letting you girls learn that it can be fun and awesome. Soak a few times today and you will be back to normal in the morning; believe me. Before going home today go up and soak in warm water and there is a bottle of bubble bath there. Use lots of it and you will feel much, much better."

She offered each of us a hug and then asked, "I hope you babe's are not mad at us for taking advantage of you. I know Chuck and Jack will be inviting you to more of these, so practice a lot. And next time Amy, I want you and I to play together and you treat me with the strap-on, hon."

As the day progressed people started to leave. They would come up to us and give us hugs, thanks and saying they are already anticipating for the next party.

When it was down to Jean and I we decided to do the bubble bath. It really felt so good. Jean joined me.

In the tub, we revisited the past few hours. Jean said, "You know, we have not eaten each other yet. Let's do it and then we can say the weekend was a complete success."

"You are right as always. Let's do it. I'm horny anyway thinking and talking about the weekend. Last one to the bed takes top then we can switch for a second cum."

We rushed to the bed and I was last. I plopped down on Jean and we went to French kissing immediately. When we were panting from the kissing, I spun around. We got each other off, then did the flip, and in a few minutes gushed our second cum.

We heard hand claps. It was Jack and Charles. We heard, "I bet your pussies need real cocks now after that."

Jean and I looked at each other and nodded our agreement. The guys came over, stripped and by time they were on the bed they were hard. Charles approached me and Jack approached Jean.

They shoved our legs up to our breast, locked the ankles together with one hand, took aim and buried their tools.

Well we just wrapped our legs around their waist when they freed our ankles and we had a long and slow pussy fuck. I had two orgasms before Charles fired. Jean had three before Jack unloaded. Being that I had experienced Harry a few hours earlier, I really appreciated Charles this time around.

We rested then headed for the shower. We all showered together with some groping and messing.

We dressed for the ride home. In the limo, I rested my head on Charles chest and Jean rested her head on Jack's chest. Charles rested a hand on my left boob. No words were spoken the whole ride home.

When we got to my place, a 15-minute drive, they got out of the limo, hugged, kissed us and said, "There is another party in a month. If interested get yourself ready. We will stay in touch."

After they had given us a final hug, kiss, and were back in the limo, Harry whispered into my ear saying, "My girl friend loves it when I do her ass. She can't get enough. Chao!"

With that, I got a peck on the cheek, a pat on my butt and the weekend ended. I will never forget this one.

No comments: