About Me

My photo
Real life Black Master with over 15 years of real life experience with cum sluts, subs, sex slaves, white cuckold couples

Friday, December 7, 2007

Timid white woman breaks free to find BBC


Timid white woman breaks free to find BBC magnify
This story that I'm about to tell you happened about 5 years ago. I was 28 years old at the time. My name is Brandy and I'm married to Hank who is the same age. We have been married for 10 years and have two children.

Lets see, I'll tell you a little about Hank and myself before we get started. I'm not like a movie star or super model. I'm just your plan Jane white housewife. I have hazel eyes and blonde hair that is cut short. I'm 5'3" tall and my numbers are 34B-22-33. I'm not a pothead or a big drinker, but I do drink from time to time, but not very much.

Now Hank is right at six foot tall and keeps himself in great shape. Seeing his nude body still turns me on, even after fifteen years of marriage.

Hank is always telling me how sexy I am, and that I should wear more reviling clothing. I do dress up sexy for him at home, behind closed doors. I have all the sexy little garter belts and baby dolls that I wear for him. All most all the sexy things that I own Hank, has bought for me. I do wear a lot of sexy panties and bra's from Victoria's Secret. One of Hanks rules is that I can't wear granny panties, as he calls them. He loves me to wear thigh-high stockings under dresses or skirts. And I do wear these for him. Oh yes, Hank has this thing about bikini panties. He doesn't like the g-string or thong panties. He tells me that he love to see my ass, or any girl's ass shake and move under bikini panties. He loves the way it rocks and rolls and moves up and down as your walking away, and thongs take away a lot of that. Must be a guy thing!

Okay, now on with the story.

About 6 years ago Hank started talking about taking a month long African Safari. He's into all this lions, tigers and bears stuff. From day one when we first meet he has talked about doing this one day. And now that he has a lot of time on the job and lots of vacation time saved up, he was ready to really do it.

I told him my idea of a vacation was a cruise away from the kids. Not a trip out in the woods or jungle, living in huts and tents. But being the good wife that I am, I gave in and told him to plan out the trip and I'd work on a sitter for the kids.

Hank got the entire trip lined up over the Internet. We did get a two-night stay at a hotel before the safari started. Then it was to be driving in 4-wheel drive vehicles until the last 10 miles. The last 10 miles was deep jungle and had to be walked.

All I kept thinking about was big bugs, snakes, spiders and all the stuff I hate. And the price of this safari, shit, we could have gone on a cruise around the world for the price of this camping trip. But I bit my lip and went along with Hanks so called dream vacation.

I wasn't sure how to pack for this kind of a trip. Hiking boots, raincoats swim wear and what ever Hank said I would need. The bad thing was going to be that we would have no electric, so no curling iron or blow dryer.

The trip started out like hell. We left Chicago for London. Changed planes and were off to Dar Es Salaam in Tanzangire, Africa. Then change planes again to fly to Dodoma. Don't get mad if I kill the names of these places. Anyway it took us 25 hours to get there. And once at the hotel in Dodoma I about died. The place was a shit hole. No A/C, no pool just a full size bed in a crappy little room. Crappy or not we both hit the bed and were out for the night.

The next day we met with our safari guide whose name was Jameraka. He was a big black man that didn't look like he missed a meal in his life. He spoke good English and told us a lot about how the safari was going to go. He also told us that he could speak the language of any tribes we would run into. I was so glad to hear that none of the tribes were headhunters or eat people. We were only going to travel in the daylight and at times would set up a tent camp at night. And other times we would be at some tribe's village in grass huts. The plan was for us to be at the Dodoma airport the next day with our baggage. We were then going to take a helicopter to some Village to meet up with Jameraka and all his helpers and trucks to start the safari.

The last night in our hotel room I took a bath, yes a bath, we didn't have a shower. I was combing my hair and getting ready for bed as Hank took his bath. Thank God the room did have a ceiling fan to move some of the hot and humid air around a little.

I slipped into a sexy little pink lace baby doll. I was thinking this might be our last night in a bed and my last chance to wear a sexy outfit for Hank. I knew he would love seeing me dressed like this, lying in the middle of the bed when he came out of the bathroom. Wail taking my bath I had taken the time to shave my vagina mound and legs nice and clean. I have shaved myself clean in the passed and it never failed to drive Hank wild.

As I was laying on the bed waiting for Hank I started thinking about this hot guy that I had seen in the London airport yesterday. I started rolling my lace-covered nipple around making it very hard. I next squeezed both my breasts and then started playing with both my now very hard nipples. I closed my eyes and was thinking this guy was kissing my nipples and just then was working his way down my belly. My left hand was playing with my right breast and nipple as my right hand was sliding down my body. My fingers made their way down over my little lace panties. Once they got to the crotch I slowly started rubbing my vagina right through my panties. I felt my panties getting wet as I then slipped my fingers under the waistband of my little panties. My mound felt so smooth as my fingers slowly made their way down to my wet vagina lips. I moaned and rocked my hips up to my fingers as I sank two of them inside myself. I pulled my wet fingers back out and slowly started rubbing my juices all over my hard clitoris.

MMMMMMMM I opened my legs wider as I rolled my clit around getting very close to have a powerful orgasm. Squeezing my nipple I moaned out again, mmmmmmmm.

"Looks like somebody is ready for some hard cock".

I about jumped out of my skin when I looked up to see Hank watching my play with myself. I pulled my hand out of my little panties and said; mmm baby I was just getting warmed up for you.

"Don't stop lover, let me see you make yourself cum".

I looked at Hank and said, mmmm no way, that's your job, get over here.

Hank got in bed next to me and took my hard nipple in his mouth right through my lacey baby doll top. His hand went right between my legs to feel my wet panty crotch.

Mmmmmm I moaned as Hanks fingers went to work on my hot and wet vagina. He then pulled the crotch of my little pink panties to the side and sank two fingers deep inside of me.

"Ohhh God it feels like somebody just got done fucking you, your so wet".

I hit him and said no, nobody just got done fucking me but I hope somebody is going too.

Hank then started kissing his way down my belly. Pulling my little panties to the side even more as he moved down.

"Well lookey here, you shaved this sweet little pussy clean for me'. He then kissed my mound and next ran his tongue up my vagina slit from bottom to top.

Mmmm yes that feels so good I moaned as I pushed my hot vagina up to Hanks probing tongue.

Hank started licking and sucking all around my vagina. Taking time to suck and kiss my labia and clitoris. I was going wild and knew it wasn't going to be long before I was having a great orgasm. Hank never fails to drive me wild when he eats me.

"Oh baby your pussy tastes so good, I could eat you for a week". Then he started sucking hard on my clit. "Come on baby, cum for me, cum so I can get my hard cock inside you".

Well it didn't take much more of Hanks pussy eating to push me over the top. He had my little pink baby doll pulled all the way open as he rolled my super hard nipples around. I had my ass up about 4 or 5 inches off the bed pushing my pussy into Hanks tongue. I kept moaning more and more as my orgasm started through my body.

"Yes, yes that's it baby, cum for me, let me hear you yell your cumming".

Yelling I did, I yelled out OH YESSSSSSS GOD YESSSSSSS I'M CUMMMMMMMING. I grabbed Hanks head and pulled it tight to my cumming vagina. I was rocking my slit in a way that kept Hanks nose rubbing my clit as I kept cumming and cumming, OH YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS I yelled. I could feel and hear Hanks tongue lapping at my pussy as I came on his tongue.

Once my orgasm came to an end I dropped my ass back down on the bed and moaned mmmm God that felt so good. I then looked down between my legs to see that Hanks face was covered with my pussy juices.

"WOW, are you hot or what? I think everybody in the hotel now knows that you just came like a firecracker. I've never heard you yell that your cumming that loud before. But I like it, keep yelling like that. It lets me know I did a good job of making you cum. Now lets see if we can get you cumming again?"

I'm sure it's not just me, but there is something about being in a hotel bed having sex that bring the slut out in me. It's just not the same as sex at home.

Anyway I looked back down to see that Hank was now crawling up between my legs getting over the top of me. His cock was as hard as a rock pointing at his belly button. He took the time to kiss and suck each of my hard nipples as he moved up my body. Once he was up face to face with me we started in with a long hot kiss. I could taste my vagina on his lips as we kissed. This wasn't the first time that I had tasted my own juices, and it did nothing but make me even hornier for Hanks hard cock.

With my sexy little pink panties still on Hank just pulled them to the side again and started rubbing his hot and hard cock up and down my wet vagina lips He was making sure to rub it all around my hard clit. Once he had his cock covered with my pussy juice he lined it up to my vagina opening. I was so wet he just sank inside me so easily.

"Oh fuck Brandy is your pussy on fire or what? God your so hot and wet, mmmmm, lets see if we can cum together?"

Hank started pumping his cock in me nice and slow. He would push in as deep as he could then pull out until it popped all the way out of me. Then back in again as deep as it would go. Hank knows just how I like it. He would pick up speed very slowly, and this drove me out of my mind. I hooked my legs around his back and moaned mmmmm yes as we kissed.

"Come on baby, we got no kids to hear us, tell me what you won't."

Hank loved for me to beg him to fuck me. And the truth is, again in a hotel room I love getting wild in bed. It just seems so hot and dirty to beg your man to fuck you hard.

"Mmmmmm your pussy feels so good, oh man I'm going to pump you full of hot cum. You like your pussy full of cum?"

Oh God his hard cock felt so good I was way into this now. OHHHHHHH YESSSSS FUCK MEEEEEEE. FUCK ME HARDDDDDDDDDDD. Oh baby yes, make me cum again. Give me all your cum, yes, yes OH FUCK MEEEEEEE.

We were now screwing at full speed. Hank slipped his hand between us and was playing with my hard and wet clit. This was driving me mad and I knew I would be cumming again very soon.

Now I was yelling, OH FUCK MEEEEEEE, FUCK MEEEEEE,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,OH GOD I'M GOING TO CUMMMMMMMMMMMM, DON"T STOP, OHHHHH FUCK MEEEEEEEE.

I could feel Hanks cock starting to get bigger inside me and knew he was about to cum also. He was now hammering into me like mad.

"AHHHHH I'm going to cum in you baby, are you ready?"

I just got out, OH GOD YESSSSSSS, when Hank pushed deep inside me and started pumping me full of his hot sperm.

"Oh yes I'm cumming."

Hanks jerking cock set me off also. I pushed up to him and yelled out, OHHHHHH GOD YES I'M CUMMINGGGGGG TOOOOOOOOOOOO. I was milking all his sperm out with my pussy lips as we both came together. OH GIVE ME YOUR HOT COME BABY, FILL ME UP. This was the last thing I got out before Hank collapsed on top of me.

After we got our breath back we kissed and Hank rolled off the top of me. Leaving a trail of sperm across my leg from his shirking cock. I could feel all the cum that he had pumped in me now running out of my vagina down over my butt-hole making it's way to the bed.

"God Brandy, you have to be the best fuck in the world. Man I love when you get wild and start yelling like that. Wish we could have sex like that at home."

Smiling I got out of bed and said thank you, I'm glad you liked it. I'm also glad that you had a vasectomy, God look at this mess you made in my pussy. Have you been saving that up? That could have been twins. I had sperm running down both my thighs plus dripping on the floor.

"Well it looks like we're going to be hitting the tub again, my face is covered with pussy juice."

I smiled and said yep your right, "FIRST", as I ran into the bathroom, leaving Hank sitting they're with a sticky face and cock.

The next morning Hank fingered me to a nice orgasm before we headed off to the airport.

I dressed in shorts and a button up short sleeve top for or first day. I would've liked to worn flip-flops but I had on my hiking boots.

Once we landed in this little Village and met up with Jameraka I started having second thoughts about this trip. One thing was the way that Jameraka was eyeing me up and down. It was like I was the first female that he had ever seen in his life. He never looked at my face, just my boobs, crotch and legs. And the second was all the black workers. There were maybe 10 or 15 black workers of all ages. Hank and I were the only whites in the group. Not that I have a thing against black, it just they didn't speak any English and I didn't know what they were saying to each other. I felt like they were talking about Hank and I as they talked. In any case I was stuck and would have to make the best of it.

Jameraka help loaded all or stuff into one of the truck. He then told us that we didn't have to do a thing. His workers would load and unload our stuff every day. They would drive, set up out tents, cook all the food, you name it they do it. All that we had to do was take pictures and enjoy the Safari.

Once everything was loaded and set Hank and I got into one of the Hummer type 4-wheel drive vehicles with a young black kid driving. It felt like Florida in the middle of the summer, very hot and humid. And wouldn't you know it, not one of the vehicles had air conditioning.

Our convoy started out of the Village on this bumpy old dirt road. The Safari had begun, where we were heading I had no idea.

We rode down this dusty road all day long, stopping a few times for drinks and restroom breaks. Right restroom breaks. I had to go pee behind a bush and hope all these guys were not watching me.

Late in the day we pulled into this clearing next to a river to set up camp. I must say it was a beautiful spot; it looked just like a post card. The guys had tents up, a fire going and food on cooking in no time. Again I had to use a bush to go to the restroom.

We had a so, so dinner and were sitting around the fire enjoying the end of the day. It was still light out and I asked Jameraka where I could take a shower?

"A shower? The only shower you're going to get is if we get a big rain. And I think we'll be getting some rain at the end of the week."

I looked at Hank and then Jameraka and said your fucken kidding me? I have to stay out here in the jungle and stink until it rains? No bathrooms, no showers this safari shit is bullshit.

Jameraka spoke up once he seen I was mad. "No, no sexy lady, you can bathe all you like. That is why we stopped here. See all my helpers down there in the river bathing? Just take your soap and towel down there and jump in. But please make sure one of my crew is with you keeping and eye on you. This is the jungle and there are wild animals out here that will eat you."

"Oh this is just fucking great," I said as I got up and went to our tent.

Hank followed me into the tent. The tent was big, not your little camping tent. You could stand up and walk around in it. We had two cots, a chair and a little table, a lantern hanging from the top. Our bags were in one corner.

"How in the hell am I going to bathe on this trip with all these guys watching me," I asked Hank?

"Easy, just put on your bikini and I'll go with you, it's no big deal" Hank replied.

"No big deal? You asshole, I have to piss and shit in the woods like some back-woods hillbilly. I don't know how I let you talk me into this shit. Close the fucking door flaps so I can change."

Hank knew I was pissed and didn't say a thing as I stripped down nude. I dug out my only bikini from my bag. It was not the kind of a bikini a married woman should be wearing around all these men. It was a little white string bikini with little black poke-a-dots. The top didn't cover a lot of my breasts; lucky I'm not all that big on top. It left the sides of them exposed and it didn't have any padding so you could see the little lump my nipples made in it. The bottom did cover my butt with just a little V in the front. Don't ask me why, but somehow I had forgotten any other bathing suits. I tied it in place and then dug out some soap, shampoo and a towel.

"Oh boy are the guys ever going to love seeing this little outfit. Damn honey you look hot."

"Kiss my ass, I am hot, hot and stinky. Are you coming with me or not?"

Hank jumped into his trunks and we then started down to the river. Jameraka was now really eyeing me up as we passed him. I could feel his eyes burning a hole in my ass as we went by. "He then yelled, don't be long kids, the sun is going down, we don't need anyone eaten the first day out."

When we got down to the water edge I saw about nine or ten of the workers swimming and playing around in the water. They all stopped and watch me walk into the water. The water was very cool and I was surprised to find the bottom was all sand and not mud. We walked out about waist deep and started soaping ourselves up.

I looked up towards the bank and saw three of the workers knee deep in the water. All three of them were totally nude and looking my way.

"Oh my God Hank, them guys over there are nude.

"Yep the sure are" was his only reply as he started washing his hair.

I looked back at them again this time dropping my eyes down to their black cocks. All three of their cocks were hanging down pointing at the water. This was the first time I had seen a black cock. And for my first time I got to see three of them. I couldn't believe how far they hung down. They hung down about half way down their thighs. I've been told all my life that black guys are hung, but I had no idea it was true. I started thinking; God how big is it when it's hard? How do black girls take all that? I wonder how one that long would feel? I couldn't believe that I was making myself horny looking at these guys as I was rubbing soap over my bikini covered breasts and nipples.

"Honey your staring, hey Brandy you hear me? Hello, hey Brandy you better stop the tit washing, your turning them guys on."

All at once I heard Hank and snapped out of my trance, only to see that the guy on the end was now getting hard. His cock was pointing right at me now. The Tribal chief had invited us to dinner we sampled both the food and the drink, and someting strange started to happen as I watched these young black men danging and seeing how big some of their cocks were made me excuse myself and return back to the hut where my husband had already retired to. Drinking has always seemed to make me somewhat horny but I don't ever recall it making my nipples so hard. I ran my right hand over my left nipple, oh my God, I about came on the spot. I stood there a few minutes now playing with both my super hard nipples. I was squeezing and rolling them between my thumb and index finger. I was thinking my goodness why are my nipples so sensitive tonight?got myself so horny playing with my nipples that I had to lie down and masturbate. I pushed my little Daisy Duke down my legs and stepped out of them. Now dressed in just my little pair of light blue lace bikini panties, I laid down next to Hank on the mat. As I was rolling my right nipple around I slowly ran my right hand down my tummy to my little panties. I ever so slowly started running my fingers over my wet crotch. I could feel the out line of my hot vagina lips right through the wet crotch. My hard little clitoris was trying to poke a hole right through my little panties as I found it and started rolling it around. I looked over at Hank and moaned, "Oh God, lover, why did you pass out on me? God I need you so bad tonight!"

I could feel an orgasm starting deep inside my body as I continued playing with my right nipple and rolling my clit around through my wet panties. I closed my eyes and was again thinking about all those long black cocks that I've seen on this trip. In my mind one of the tribal boys was rubbing the hot rubbery head of his black cock right on my clit. His pre-cum was leaking out all over my clit making it slippery and wetter.

"OH MY GOD!" I pushed my hips up to my fingers and started cumming right next to my passed out husband. "MMMMM GOD FUCK ME NOW!" I moaned out as in my mind one of the black guys had just made me cum by rubbing my hard clit with his cock and I was ready for him to slip it in me now.

As my orgasm started winding down I opened my eyes and looked at Hank who was still passed out and sleeping like a baby. I reached over and pulled his soft cock out of the little slit in the front of his boxers. I moaned, "Mmmmm baby, get this thing up for me," as I took it in my mouth. I did my best to get his cock hard but it just wasn't going to happen. I kissed it, sucked on it, and licked it and still nothing. I stopped playing with it and looked up at his peaceful face. I moaned, "God damn you Hank, The night I need you, the night my pussy is on fire, you pass out on me."

God I needed a cock inside me, I've never been this horny before in my life. I couldn't keep my hands off my hard nipples; they were so hard they felt like they might pop. Nor could I keep my hands off my wet crotch, which was now even wetter. Shit, why didn't I bring that toy vibrating cock that Hank had gotten me a few years ago? Man could I have put that thing to work right now.

I got up and started looking through my bag for something that I could use as a cock to satisfy my burning vagina. I looked at the toothbrush tub my toothbrush was in but put it back. I was sure it would come apart and I would have half of it stuck way up inside my pussy. It would be hard to explain why I needed to go back to town to have it removed. Then I picked up my hairbrush, "Hmm," I'm thinking, "Long handle, has a little curve to it."

I took the brush and laid back down next to Hank. Again I'm thinking, "What the hell is wrong with me, why am I so horny?" I was so horny that if Jameraka or any of the other boys or men came through the door right now I would give myself to them. I would let them fuck me until the fire in my vagina was out.

Well, I couldn't wait for someone to come through the door to fuck me, so I pushed my little pair of light blue lace bikini panties down my legs and off. I spread my legs and ran my index and middle fingers right up my hot and wet slit. Oh my God, was I ever wet, hot and wet. My pussy was on fire and needed a cock.

I looked over at Hank again and moaned, "Mmmmm, you asshole," as I slowly pushed the hairbrush handle inside my wet pussy. Oh God did it feel good as I started rolling my hard little wet clit around in time with the hairbrush handle. Once again I closed my eyes imagining one of those long black cocks sinking inside me. In my mind the young man I had seen masturbating in the river was now filling me with his long black cock.

Hank was now totally out of my mind. I didn't even stop to think what he would think if he was to wake up to find me fucking myself with my hairbrush. The only thing I cared about right then was cumming, I needed to cum and cum bad. And I knew that the ways I was pumping that brush into myself it wouldn't be long at all before I was cumming again.

Faster and faster I started pumping that brush in my pussy. Rolling my hips up as I was going in as deep as it would go. I took turns rubbing my clit and squeezing both my hard nipples. Then it happened, I moaned out, "OHHHHH YESSSSSS!" I pushed the brush handle deep inside my pussy as I squeezed my clit and yelled, "OH GODDDDD I'M CUMMINGGGGGGGG!" My hips kept jerking up to the brush as I kept cumming and cumming.

Trust me, I've masturbated before, but I've never had an orgasm like the one I was having just then.

Once my body started to settle down a little I turned and gave Hank a kiss on the cheek. I moaned, "Oh baby please wake up I need you." I could not believe that I was still horny. I started playing with his cock again, trying to wake it up. At the same time I sank two fingers deep in my wet pussy and moaned, "What the fuck is wrong with me?"

I then pulled Hanks boxers off and lay down on top of him. I started dry humping him as I pushed my pussy mound down on his soft cock. I was kissing him and still hoping he would get hard and fuck me the way I needed to get fucked. But after a few minutes I saw that Hank was not going to be getting it up, so I ran my hand down between us. I sank two fingers inside my wet pussy, then pulled them out with my juices on them, I started rubbing it on my clit. I was now rubbing my clit as I humped on Hanks soft cock. I could not believe that I was on my way to making myself cum yet again.

I didn't know if the tribal people could hear all my moaning outside of our hut or not. I did know that I was at the point of cumming again and was ready for it to happen.

I was kissing Hank and humping down on his soft cock faster and faster as my orgasm started through my body. "OH GOD HANK, OH GOD HANKKKKKK!" I moaned out as I started cumming. I sank my fingers as deep as I could into my hot wet pussy and about yelled out, "OHHHH FUCK I'MMMM CUMMINGGGGGG!" I kept working my fingers in and out of my wet pussy making it even wetter as I kept cumming and cumming. My mind went right back to thinking that I was now cumming on one of those black cocks. I was soaking that black cock with my pussy juices right then.

Once my orgasm had come to an end I rolled off Hank onto my back next to him. I was shaking and trying to get my breath back. I again ran my fingers over my right nipple to find it still hard as a rock and in need of being sucked on.

I could not believe what was happening to me. My other hand had a mind of it's own as it made its way down between my legs again. My pussy was now even wetter as I sank my fingers back inside myself again. And again I would pull some of my juices out and lubricate my hot and hard little clitoris as I rolled it around.

I was taking turns squeezing my hard nipples and fingering myself again. I was humping my pussy mound up to my fingers and well on my way to yet another orgasm. Then I don't know what happened to me, all went black. I'm thinking that when I started to cum I must have passed out.I may be sick but I have dreams about seeing you cum with a long hard black cock deep in your pussy. So if it was to happen, once we go back home nobody there will ever know a thing about it. It would be something between you and I for the rest of our lives."

I looked at Hank in shock and said, "You're not kidding are you?"

"No baby I'm not kidding," Hank replied with a smiled.

He got me thinking, he was right. I had been looking, looking a lot. And I couldn't get them long black cocks out of my mind. But could I have sex with one of them? I'm thinking that I could never do that. And could I do it and have Hank watching me do it. That would really be off the wall. What if I was to have an orgasm with another man and Hank was watching it happen. How could I ever face him again? So finally I got dressed and Hank told me the Chief wanted to speak to me he was going out with some of the tribal men for a while. So I quickly went to see what the chief wanted of me. As I entered his tent and sat down I had topush his hand off and shook my head no as I said, "You can't touch me there, I'm married!" I knew he didn't understand what I had just said. Then just a few seconds later he took a hold of both my breasts and started squeezing them again. I grabbed both his wrist to pull his hands off me. He was way to strong for me plus his thumbs started rubbing my hard nipples. Oh God did that feel so good the way he was rolling my nipples around and squeezing my breasts at the same time. I moaned nooooo, as I closed my eyes and stopped fighting him.

Then I felt a blast of cool air on my breasts. I opened my eyes to see that the Chief had pulled my yellow tube top down setting both my breast free for him to view. He went right back to playing with both my hard nipples. And again I closed my eyes and let him have his way. He ever so slowly pushed me back onto the mat until I was laid out flat on my back. He then picked up my legs and put them up on the mat also. I opened my eyes to see him standing at the foot of the mat. My legs were spread maybe two feet apart and he was looking up my short little skirt at my little purple bikini panties. I had forgotten that they were sheer see-through and he was looking right at my wet little pussy. At that point in time I wasn't sure what was going on in my body.
Don't ask my why but I didn't move, try to get up or anything as I watched him go over to the table and pick up another coconut cup. I just lay there with my nude hard nipples pointing up at the roof of the hut. I didn't seem to have a care in the word that this man was seeing me topless and looking up under my skirt.

He came back to the side of the mat smiling with this cup in his hand. I looked up at him and said, "I have to go to my husband before I do something really wrong!" I knew in back of my mind that I was so horny I couldn't stop this man from doing what ever he felt like doing to me. I knew it was wrong being here like I was topless in this mans bed. But I couldn't get the will power to get myself up and leave, or even pull my top back up and cover myself. Smiling down at me Chief Zoomama dipped two fingers into the coconut cup. When they came out they were covered with what looked like honey. He then rubbed this honey like stuff all over my hard nipples.

I just about came as he was taking turns covering each nipple with this liquid. He was doing it so softly I just closed my eyes and enjoyed the feeling.

He stopped playing with my nipples and stepped back just looking down at me as if he was waiting for me to say something. I opened my eyes to look up at him just as something started happening with my nipples.

Oh my God, what ever that stuff was that he put on them was turning hot. Not a burning hot but a very enjoyable hot. It was driving me out of my mind it felt so good. Oh God did my nipples need sucked on.

By this point in time I was so sexual aroused I had totally forgotten about Hank, being married or anything. All I knew is that my nipples were on fire and needed sucking on and I had a person right next to me to do that job.

I looked up at Chief Zoomama and moaned, "Oh God Chief please kiss my nipples." As I asked my hands had a mind of their own and I had started squeezing my own breasts. Once my fingers touched my hard sticky nipples it was all over. I moaned ohhhhhhh yes as I started squeezing and rolling them around. My hips started pumping up and down as I continued playing with them. I closed my eyes as my head started rolling from side to side and I started moaning louder.

Oh my God I was so horny that I was going to bring myself to and orgasm right in front of this man. And all this was from just playing with my hard nipples. God I have never even done this in front of my husband, and now I'm doing it for a stranger.

I started squeezing my nipples hard as my orgasm started through my body. I moaned out, "OH GODDDD YES, OH YESSSSS, YESSSSSS!"

Oh my was it a great orgasm I just kept moaning mmmmm, mmmmm as I laid there coming down from it. Then I felt someone pulling on my skirt. I looked down to see the Chief trying to tug my skirt off my body. I don't know why I helped him but I rolled on my side, reached behind me and pulled the zipped down. I flopped back on my back and the one more tug and my skirt went down my legs and off. I felt so sexy laying there in just my little sexy see-through purple panties as he was glaring at me. But the glaring didn't last long. The next thing I felt was his finger's hooking in the waistband of my little panties and starting them down my legs. I even raised my butt up off the mat to make it easier for him to remove my sexy little panties.

The Chief then again started dipping two fingers into the coconut cup. Once they were covered with what honey stuff he started rubbing it up and down my vagina lips. Then he spent a lot of time making sure my clitoris was covered with it. As he was rubbing it on my clit I moaned out and started cumming again. "OH GODDDDD I'M CUMINGGGGGGG!" I was pumping my hips up to him as I came. I couldn't believe that I had just cum with a man other than my husband. I didn't even think that another man could make me cum.

After I had come he went back over near the table and was doing something. Now my pussy was on fire just like my nipples were. I reached down and touched my clit thinking that it would burn my fingers it was so hot. Oh my God what is wrong with me, why am I so horny I was thinking as I started rolling my hard and sticky clit around.

I then looked over at the Chief and about died. He had removed his loincloth and was standing there looking at me totally nude. He was stroking his long black cock with one hand and was rubbing that honey like liquid on it with the other. His cock looked to be a foot long as he continued stroking it. It was all shiny and wet as he now started walking back over towards me.

He got to the foot of the mat and smiled down at me still stroking that monster black cock. He stopped stroking it and took a hold of my ankles and opened my legs as wide as he could. He then climbed up between them as he got over the top of me. I then felt his hot hard cock hitting my thigh right below my crotch.

I looked up and him and said, "Please, please we can't do this I'm married. Oh God please don't make me do this." Not understanding a word I said he reached down and took a hold of his hard cock and lined it up to my wet vagina. Looking down at me smiling he gave his cock a little push and the black head slipped right inside me. He gave a second little push and it went even deeper inside me. Oh my God it felt so good as he pushed even more inside me. The honey stuff that his cock was covered in was now inside my pussy. God my pussy was on fire inside and the only thing that felt good was his big black cock sliding in and out.

It only took about five or six deep strokes from his long cock to turn me into his slut. I hooked my legs around him and started fucking him back. I never in all my dreams dreamed that a long cock could feel so good. He wasn't even all the way inside me, but he was hitting places deep inside my pussy that Hank had never touched.

The Chief was going at a slow pace that was driving me wild. I started humping up to him as the first time in my life I came on another mans cock. I was yelling out, "OH YESSSSSSS, GOD YESSSSSSSS I'M CUMMINGGGGGGG, OH DON"T STOPPPPPPPP OH GOD FUCK MEEEEEEEE!" As I was cumming and pushing up to his hard cock he also pushed deeper inside of me. This made my orgasm so much better. As I was still cumming he gave his cock a hard push. It hurt for a second then I think the head went into my uterus.

It must have felt good to him also as he moaned and then buried all of his long black cock deep inside of me. Oh God, it felt so strange as he continued pumping that long cock into me. I looked down between us and couldn't believe it. His black curly pubic hair was massed against my bald pubic mound; I had all of his cock inside me.

Still fucking at this same pace I started cumming again. Only this time was even better that the last. I know everyone in the village had to hear me yelling out, "OH FUCK MEEEEEEEEE, YESSSSSSSS OH GOD YESSSSSSSS I'M CUMINGGGGGGGGGG." And this time the Chief was at the point of no return. He grunted and moaned then I felt his long cock explode deep inside of me. I did my best to milk every drop out of him as he filled me with hot sperm.

I fell down on the mat panting as the Chief started slowly pulling his meat out of me. Once the black head popped out of me a river of cum started leaking out between my pussy lips. I closed my eyes and moaned mmmmm God that felt so good. My mind was going all over the place behind my closed eyes as I was thinking how satisfied I was right then.

My eyes popped open when I heard Jameraka say, "Well, well looks like the Chief got ya! And he has you all primed up and ready for me. Man sexy lady, your pussy looks hot with the Chief cum running out of it. Shit I can't wait to pump some more cum inside you myself."

I covered my breasts and started to get up but Jameraka kind of pushed me back down. I tried a second time and he did the same thing and then said, "Just stay put sexy. You and I both know that your little pussy is ready for more cock. All the kekpa that you drank would make any girl horny for a week. So lay back and enjoy some more black African cock. Your old man is not going to do this pussy any good tonight. So the Chief and I are going to see if we can send you home a happy little white housewife."

Having said that Jameraka bent over and pushed my hands away from covering my breasts. He then started taking turns sucking on one hard nipple then the other. Oh God did it feel good. Then he ran two fingers deep inside my cummy sloppy pussy and moaned, "Mmmm you got a hot little pussy here sexy lady."

Well it didn't take much of his nipple sucking and finger fucking to have me moaning out yet another orgasm. "MMMMMMM YESSSS OH YESSSSSSS OH GODDDD YESSSSS I'M CUMINGGGGGG!"

I opened my eyes to see that Jameraka was now nude and climbing up between my wide-open legs. His big belly was not a bit sexy but his long black cock sure was. It was about the same size as the Chiefs, maybe even a little fatter. The Chief walked up and handed Jameraka the cup of honey stuff. He dipped in it and started rubbing it on his cock. It looked as if it was getting even longer as he stroked it on his now very hard cock. Once he was done stroking himself he wiped the extra off his fingers onto my wet and sloppy pussy lips. Next he got over the top of me and said, "Okay sexy lady, grab that cock and put it were you would like it."

My mind was going crazy, as I said, "No, no I can't do that. I love Hank I can't do this to him. I'm all messy down there, we can't do this now!" Then my mind just went totally the other way, God I was so horny, I reached between us and wrapped my fingers around it. It felt bigger around than Hanks. And shit I think it was three times as long as his. I lined the black head up to my little pink pussy lips and pushed up to it. That was all it took, Jameraka slowly filled me right up with it. He moaned in my ear, "Oh God I love fucking some white guys little white wife. Your pussy is so hot and tight unlike the black girls around here. And you white girls always love getting all the black cock you can get. I'll bet you come back looking for more black cock after tonight. Does my cock feel good sexy lady?"

Oh God did it ever feel good. I was so wet and slick from the Chiefs sperm and my juices that Jameraka long black cock sank inside me so easily. I moaned up to him, "Mmmmm yes it feels so good," as my hips got in time with him.

My mind was trying to come back to normal but I just couldn't make it come all the way back. Jameraka was right; I'd had way too much kekpa to drink tonight. I started thinking, God I've had sex with the Chief behind Hanks back. Now I'm having sex with Jameraka, also behind Hanks back. I've had them right after one another like some slut would do. What the hell am I doing having sex with two men as my husband lies passed out on the other side of the village? Then Jameraka cock felt like it had slipped into my uterus just like the Chiefs had. Oh God that felt so good that my mind went right back to being filled with hard black cock. Hank was again totally out of my mind. All I knew is the fact that I was full of hard cock and needed to cum again.

Jameraka kept talking dirty to me as he was picking up speed. He was now hammering his black cock deep inside me at full speed. "You love black cock in your little white married pussy don't you? You love getting two black cocks don't you? Think your husband will like you coming home full of two black men's cum?"

All this talk and his expert fucking with that long cock pushed me over the top again. I played right into his hand as I moaned, "Yes, yes I love your cock; oh yessss fuck me hard with your black cock."

Now pumping into me like a speeding train Jameraka moaned, "Mmmmm sexy lady are you ready for more black seed in your little white pussy?"

I pushed up to him and yelled out, "YES, YESSSSSS OH GOD YESSSSSSSS I'M CUMINGGGGGGGGGGG,,,, OHHHHH GOD FILL ME UP, YESSSSSSS!"

Jameraka then pushed his black cock as deep into me as he could. Moaning in my ear, "Aaaaaaaaaaah," as his cock started squirting his hot cum deep into my uterus. My orgasm just kept going and going as he was filling me up with hot sperm. Both our bodies shook as we both came together.

A minute or so later Jameraka rolled off me. His cock made a loud suction sound as it slipped out of my vagina. Then it felt like a river of sperm started leaking out of me. I looked down to make sure I wasn't bleeding. I saw no blood but I couldn't believe how much sperm was flowing out of my pussy from these two men.

Jameraka was sitting up next to me when he sank two or three fingers into my sloppy pussy and moaned, "Shit sexy lady, you're sure one good fuck. Smiling, he then said, "I think the Chief is ready to have you again?"

Jameraka pulled his fingers out of me and stood up. At the same time Chief Zoomama was crawling back up between my legs again.

I looked up at him and said, "No, no, we-." Before I got the words out the Chiefs hard cock was sinking back inside me.

The Chief moaned and totally filled me with all of his hard cock. This time it went all the way in with no problem. It just took a few minutes of him screwing me before I was pumping up to him.

In a very short time I was humping up to his hard cock and yelling out that I was cumming. I had no idea that I could cum as many times as I'd cum tonight. And the Chief was still pumping into me like a madman. I was sure that he would have me cumming yet again.

It didn't happen this time. He pushed deep inside of me and moaned as he flooded my womb with more hot sperm. His cock keep jerking and jerking as he pumped his load into me. I tried to squeeze his cock with my pussy the way Hank loves me to do. But I was so wet and slippery I couldn't do it.

The chief pulled out of my now even sloppier pussy and said something to Jameraka that made them both laugh. I looked over in shock to see that Jameraka long black cock was again hard and pointing straight ahead. He then looked at me as he was stroking it and said, "Okay sexy lady get on your hands and knees. You're about to get fucked like a wild boar!"

I did as he said as he moved in behind me. I was now a total slut for these two men. I didn't care what happened as long as they made me cum again. I never in my life needed to cum like I did right then.

Jameraka took a hold of my hips and filled me full of black cock in one fast move. I pushed back to him trying to get even more cock inside me. He moaned, "Mmmmm is your pussy ever hot. Man we made a mess out of your little pussy. The next time Hanky fucks you he'll think he's fucking a bucket of butter. Your pussy is going to be so reamed out by the time the Chief and I get done fucking you." He then bent over and took both my swinging breasts into his hands. He started squeezing them and playing with my hard nipples as he pounded is long cock into me.

A short time later I was pushing back to him yelling, "OHHHHHHHHHHHH YES I'M CUMMINGGGGGG!"

My yelling must have set him off also as he dropped my boobs and grabbed my hips. As I was cumming all over his cock he pushed deep inside me and moaned, "Oh yessss." And again my pussy was being filled with more hot sperm.

Once my orgasm ended I fell face down on my belly making Jameraka cock pop out of me. I then felt his hot sperm running out of me and covering my hard clitoris as it ran down to the mat.

I think I was just about passed out when Chief Zoomama took hold of my feet and turned me over on my back. I couldn't believe that he was hard yet again and crawling up between my legs again. Oh my God he's going to fuck me again. Before I could say a thing I was being filled with hot hard cock again.

The Chief filled me with more cum and then Jameraka took another turn fucking me and added his load of cum to my over filled pussy.

After they had both screwed me three times each Jameraka said, "We better get you back to your husband."

He took a rag and cleaned up some of the sperm leaking out of me. He laughed and said, "Shit sexy lady, you may be leaking cum for a week." He got my tube top back up and in place then had me step into my little jean skirt. He pulled it up and then zipped it up. He then picked up my little sheer purple panties. He put them to his nose and sniffed in deeply. He looked at me and said, "Aaaaaaaaaaah, I think I'll keep these as a souvenir."

My legs were weak as Jameraka held me up and walked beside as we made our way back to my hut.

God I was still horny as we made the short trip to our hut. Once at the hut Jameraka held the door open for me to enter. He came in also and lit the little torch that gave the hut some light. As he was getting ready to leave he patted me on the ass and said, "Goodnight sexy lady," as he stepped towards the door.

What in the hell was wrong with me? I needed more sex and Jameraka look like the only one that was going to give it to me. I looked down at Hank passed out cold and then grabbed Jameraka arm before he got out the door. He turned to face me and my hand went right to his crotch to get a hand full of black cock right through his pants. I looked him in the eyes and moaned, "Please fuck me again, God I'm so fucking horny."

Jameraka smiled and then said, "I knew we would get you addicted to black cock. I just didn't know it would happen in one night. Sure sexy lady I think I can get it up again for you. Lay down there right next to Hanky. I'm going to enjoy fucking you right next to him."

I didn't even think about it, I just lay down next to Hank on the mat. Jameraka dropped his pants and moved between my legs. He got down on his knees and pushed my little skirt up around my waist and then pulled my tub top down setting my breasts free. He started playing with my breasts and moaned, "Man sexy lady I just love your tits. And these nipples, God they are made for sucking," as he sucked one of my hard nipples into his mouth.

I opened my legs as wide as I could as Jameraka lay down between them. He reached between us and lined his hard cock up to my sloppy slit. He looked at Hank and said, "Hey buddy I'm about to sink my long black cock into you sexy little wife." Having said that, he started sliding his black cock into me.

"Ohhhhhhh yessss," I moaned in his ear as he slowly filled me full of black cock. I knew right then that I had turned into a slut as I started begging for Jameraka to fuck me. And fuck me he did, God I didn't know that a man could get it up four times in such a short time. I hooked my legs around his back and started giving him a ride he wouldn't soon forget. I was humping up to him as I kept moaning in his ear, "Fuck me, oh God fuck me, oh yessss, yessss don't stop."

Jameraka looked down at me smiling as he was now hammering deep into my welcome pussy and said, "I knew once you got a taste of black cock in your pussy you'd turn into a little white slut." Then looking over at Hank he said, "Wake up buddy, your going to miss you sweet little wife cumming all over my black cock." Then looking down at me he continued saying, "And you're going to miss me filling her up with more hot African cum.

I was really into the fucking that I was getting by this time. Never in my life had I ever been this horny and in need of sex. This was so unlike me to care about nothing other than getting fucked and reaching an orgasm. I didn't care about Hank or the kids or even my marriage. All I need was for this man to keep fucking me and make me cum again. As bad as it sounds it was true.

I soon went from moaning in Jameraka ear to yelling in it, "OHHH GOD DON'T STOP, YAAAAA YESSSSS," and "YESSSSSSS." By this time Jameraka had me just about at the point of total orgasm. "OHHHH YESSSS, YESSSSS I'M GOING TO CUMMMMMMM."

Jameraka was slamming every inch of his long cock into me as he again looked of at Hank and said, "Here she goes buddy. Her little white pussy is going to cum all over my long black cock."

That was all I could take. I pushed up to Jameraka and took every bit of his cock deep inside me and yelled out, "OHHHHHHHHHHHH GOD I'M CUMMINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG." My body shook all over. My head was rolling from side to side as my orgasm ripped through my body.

Jameraka was enjoying me cumming also. Still driving deep into me at full speed he moaned, "Mmmmm that's a girl, cum for me. Are you ready for some black cum? You better get ready because I'm about ready to seed you."

Just seconds later Jameraka moaned, "Ohhhhhhh yes," as he pushed deep inside me. "Open that pussy up baby here comes a nice load for you." Then he kissed me full on the mouth as he pumped his sperm into me. The bad thing was the fact that I kissed him back and welcomed his squirting cock deep inside me. He then broke the kiss looked over at poor Hank and said, "Hey Hanky, I'm filling your wife's pussy up with cum, you better wake up and watch this!"

No comments: