About Me

My photo
Real life Black Master with over 15 years of real life experience with cum sluts, subs, sex slaves, white cuckold couples

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Young black cock and old widowed white pussy

Muriel gave me a wet kiss and I went back to Mom's coach. She was preparing dinner and smiled when I walked in the door. We didn't say anything about me shooting cum in her mouth until after dinner. I told her that it was the most powerful cum shot I ever had, but I felt uncomfortable with doing it. We agreed that it was a one time only event and that she would masturbate at home until I left for Michigan.

The next morning, I decided to take my two mile walk again. I took the same route and it seemed like I was getting smiles and invitations for coffee on each block. I declined until I got to Muriel's house. There was a note on the door inviting me in and instructing me to go into the room with the mirror and enjoy the show. I opened the curtain and observed Muriel lying on the bench getting fucked by a machine. She was spread leg and a long black dildo was moving in and out of her pink pussy. I tapped on the mirror to let her know I was watching. She smiled and continued to twist her nipples while getting the fucking of a life time by that machine. She got off the machine and rolled over. She positioned her asshole and back into the machine until it was shoved all the way up her white ass. She took her hands and played with her clit until she screamed with delight. Once she was done cumming, she got off the bench and motioned for me to put my cock in the glory hole. I had already gotten naked while watching and it took all my power not to cum while I was stroking my cock.

Muriel knelt before the glory hole and slowly took my black cock into her mouth. She was an expert cock sucker and she out did herself this time. Her lips sucked the head into her mouth and her tongue rubbed my pee hole. She slowing went down until I could feel the back of her mouth with my cock. I watch her push until all of my cock was in her throat. She spent the next few minutes slowly deep throating my 10 inch black cock. When my dick was out of her throat and still in her mouth, her tongue worked the bottom of the shaft. I couldn't take it anymore and shot streams of hot cum in her mouth. When I finally finished cumming, Muriel took the mouthful of cum and spit it in her coffee.

Muriel came around to the room I was in. She was stirring her coffee and said she could enjoy the taste of my black seed all morning. She then informed me that I was going to be gang fucked by the Widow's Club this afternoon, god I love white females they are so fucking nasty and horny to fuck a good hard cock.

I arrived at 1PM and went into Muriel's bedroom. All this white female widows had arrived and were waiting for my entrance. Muriel instructed me to get naked and come on in. I walked into the club room with my black dick swaying. The widows all clapped and welcomed me. Muriel took me to the bench and had me lay on my back with my ass by the end of the bench. The plan was for one widow to straddle my face so I could suck her pussy. Another widow would then lower herself on my black dick and fuck me. A third white lady would be between my legs to lick my big black balls and play with my asshole. The other widows could do whatever they wanted to the three servicing me. Each white female would rotate after 5 minutes. The one on my face would move to my cock, the one fucking me would move to licking my balls and the one licking my balls would move to the back of the line. A new white widow would then sit on my face.

Peggy began on my face. She opened her pussy lips and lowered her tight pink pussy so I could shove my tongue into her wet hole. Vicky was the first to sit on this 10 inch black cock. That white woman had a pussy that worked my cock like a hand. I could feel her pussy muscles squeezing while she went up and down on my dick scream how good a black cock felt and how she was fucking coming again and again all over my dick and balls. When I felt a tongue start licking my balls, I almost shot my load. Peggy's pussy was sweet. She moved it against my mouth and her pussy juice was flowing down my face. I could see she and Vicky were kissing and playing with each others big white tits. All of the other white females were playing with the two that were riding my face and cock or they were rubbing their own pussies.

Muriel yelled "switch". The ladies all rotated to the next fuck position. Peggy was now fucking me. A new white lady was sitting on my face. She had the largest pussy lips I had ever seen. I pulled them open and licked deep into her. She also had some balls stuck up her asshole. Vicky was licking my cock and Peggy's pussy at the same time. The white lady on my face started screaming, reached back and pulled the balls out of her asshole as she came. Her pussy juice gushed all over my face. I heard "switch" again.

I was now being fucked by a third white female. The new white widow on my face had a big clit. It stuck out about one inch and she demanded that I suck it. I did what she ordered and she spent the next few minutes cumming over and over. I lost track of who was sitting on my face, who was fucking my dick all I knew was all these white females were claiming to be loving my black barried deeep in their old white pussies. All I know is when I heard "switch", the process started over.

I finally begged to cum. Muriel ordered everyone off of me and she then started fucking me. I told her I was ready to cum and she said to go for it. I came like I have never cum before. I could feel my cum running out of Muriel's pussy and onto my pubic hair. My cock started to go soft when Muriel moved over my stomach and the rest of the cum in her pussy came out on me. She invited all these white women to lick me clean and enjoy what she had in her coffee this morning. She then sat on a chair and let Peggy lick her pussy clean. The rest of these white females were busy licking me clean.

Muriel brought a large glass filled with Cosmo's and poured my cum into it and stirred. She announced that the "cumsmo" was ready and the ladies shared the drink.

So here I sat, butt naked in a room with several white ladies that had just been sucked and fucked by me and each had fucked me. I was invited to stop in at each widow's coach during my morning walk, so I could put some cream in their coffee. I think I understood what they meant.

No comments: