About Me

My photo
Real life Black Master with over 15 years of real life experience with cum sluts, subs, sex slaves, white cuckold couples

Saturday, January 19, 2008

My First BBC boyfriend

Derrick and I have been dating off and on for about six months and I was becoming very comfortable with him doing me every way a guy enjoys. He always takes his time to make sure I have several orgasms and that I am begging for him to feed me his baby making potion.

Derrick by the way was a one-hundred and seventy pound black guy, six foot, hairless with an ten inch black cock when hard and one and three-quarters inches thick and sweet and black.

Over the last six months with his style of fucking he had every orifice of my white body, looking forward to experiencing the pleasure it could bring to me whenever we fucked.

When we date, we go to clubs where there is a race mix.

I met his friends at these discos and we would party but he and I always ended up at his place or mine as a solo couple.

I had become friends with two other white girls my age by going with Derrick to these disco clubs. We three were in our mid-twenties; tall blonds with Scandinavian genes very dominant.

We always wear skirts that just cover our butt cheeks and underneath we have no panties, knowing the guys like to feel skin as we dance close to them pushing their cocks into our mounds and hands up under the skirt on our butt cheeks pulling to them. Our tops varied depending on the weather.

I was surprised but should not have been when Derrick suggested on a date that we spend the night with Leroy and Amber. "Amber wants to get it on with you and so does Leroy. I would like to get it on with Amber. We guys would like to watch you and Amber get it on together, then Leroy can please you and I will please Amber. I know Heather I have never asked this of you but it can be fun."

Since I was not new to swapping or getting it on with my sex I responded with, "Sure, it will be fun because I have fantasized about Amber and me."

The night went very well and it was Saturday early when we fell asleep with our respective dates still plugged into our pussies.

It was fun watching the guys jerk off as Amber and I messed with each other.

Two weeks later, Derrick asked me to go to an after hours-club just to party longer. He mentioned it was a members only club, only couples with one of the couples needing to be a member.

When we entered we had to walk through a turn-style where Derrick inserted his index finger into a reader, waited for a little green light and a click to release the turn-style. It would permit two people to pass before it locked again.

On the left was a sign which read guys and on the right a sign reading ladies. Derrick said that was the locker room for personal things and to bring back the key either around my ankle or wrist and to meet him again where we standing.

I did as he suggested and then he said that we had one thing to do before entering the entertainment area.

On each side of the wide hall leading to the entertainment area were counters and on the wall behind the counters were wrist beads. I stared at them and walked with Derrick to them.

Derrick said to the counter attendant, who by the way could have been a model with her perfect body, "First timer." She was wearing a short-short black mini skirt and that was it. I had to admire her perfect breasts.

She then reached for a computer keypad and that finger reader. She smiled and said, "Honey pick a user name and we will register you to keep track of the times you come to play." I looked at Derrick like what did she mean by play.

I picked snow bunny as a user name. She smiled, typed the name and asked me to insert my finger and to hold it still until the green light came on. I did that and then heard, "Here are your wrist beads. They came in the form of a bracelet. Your date can explain them."

She handed me ten all white beaded bracelets. I noticed other girls had different colors.

I took them and was shocked to find Derrick paying fifty dollars. I saw her give Derrick two tickets and just assumed they were entrance tickets like in a movie. I asked why so much. He replied, "It's a special club, you will soon see."

He stuck his finger into the reader; the girl smiled and gave him black beads.

Derrick said he would explain the beads later, took my arm as we headed to the entertainment room after passing some obvious bouncer type guys with nice smiles and saying, "Welcome to Club Pleasure Land; and have fun folks."

As we entered the room I froze with my mouth hanging open. Derrick placed his arms around me and under my legs to carry me to a vacant sofa. All the exterior walls had red leather overstuffed love seats along them. There must have been well over a hundred. In front of each love seat were a black coffee table, and then two black leather chairs facing the coffee table and the red love seats. In the center of the room was a circular stage.

All drink orders were being taken by cocktail waiters and waitresses. The girls had thongs and the guys had jock straps; white guys had black in color, black guys had white in color and their female counter parts had the same color pattern.

I was still in shock looking at the scene when Derrick lowered me to the floor.

The few people dancing were all bare chest. Guys were in trousers and girls in mini skirts or hot shorts, either vinyl or metallic leaving just a tad to the imagination but not much.

As I was still in shock, we were asked what we desired to drink. I took a long island tea; Derrick took a rum and coke.

I saw girls being eaten, I saw guys being blown, I saw two guys on girl and they both had fingers in her, I saw girls in doggie taking it in both lower orifices. My heart was beating hard and I was hot and embarrassed.

I heard let's sit and I will explain everything.

I sat as he took my face into his hands, looked me in the eyes and said, "The white beads means you are off limits to everyone but me, indicating to all you are a first timer so relax. We can go anytime you want. We do not have to do anything or we can sit and watch. I just wanted you to see that there are other things in the city to do for excitement."

We heard, "Excuse, here are the drinks."

I made a move for it, needing it in the worst way.

Derrick was all smiles as I drank two swallows fast.

"Now we can walk the floor if you want or dance or sit. If you see a guy and you want to get friendly with him tell me how far you want him to go. I will then tell him so he understands that is the limit. If he agrees I will leave you two alone but prefer you invite him to join us. Then when he leaves you can give him a wrist band."

"Now if you should come again, they will give you red beads. You need to take eleven bands. Red sends the message you are available to be felt up by ten different guys. You have to give the guy a minimum of five minutes. Your breasts, clit and pussy are available for him; mouth to your breasts, fingers to clit and pussy. You can give him the okay to go all the way if you want but you need to get rid of ten wrist bands. Security cameras will make sure you do not hand more than one to a guy."

"Tonight you do not have to give any away but can if you desire or all ten but you need to do the invitation. Next time they will ask and you can decline, however to be able to come a third time you need to leave the eleventh band at the desk as you leave.

I reached for my drink to take a few more sips and was feeling the first few being they were on an empty stomach.

I finally was able to open my mouth and all that came out was wow.

Derrick smiled and said, "Awesome isn't it?"

"What's the member ship fee for you Derrick?"

"Babe you don't want to know."

I settled into his arms as the drink was taking its toll and just looked around.

Derrick began to fondle my breasts through my blouse. Not having a bra on sent shivers to my pussy and they were rock hard instantly. I was shocked not caring who was watching. He then opened the blouse. I closed my eyes and cared less of where it led.

I wanted him to finger my clit as he lowered his mouth to a tit but it did not happen. I wrapped my arms around his head and pulled him tight. I whispered, "Finger me Derrick please."

I heard, "Let's take you blouse off and find another guy to do that."

"I'm not ready for that yet Derrick."

"Here finish you drink."

I did that and Derrick returned to my breasts with his mouth and hand less my blouse which we took of after I had finished the drink.

Derricks hand started at my knee and was dragging the fingers to my love canal. I pulled him tight to my chest. The fingers played at the wet slit but he would not touch the button. I was trying to hump but without any luck.

"Please Derrick please push me over."

"Let's find a stranger to do it. I will tell him you are primed and to pull the pin."

"Oh god, Derrick okay; I want to cum."

"We will walk and you hold on to me and when you see a free guy that you want tell me. We will walk up to him and I will tell him your condition."

We passed maybe five or six guys and I was wanting to cum now knowing a complete stranger was going to do it. The more we walked the hornier I was getting.

I then spotted a god. I told Derrick. Derrick smiled. We walked up to him and I was getting hornier as Derrick whispered to him. The guy smiled, walked to me, took me into his arms, kissed me and then placed a hand inside my thighs. I spread my legs so he received the message louder. He broke the kiss and said, "Damn Derrick she is wet to her knees. You sure have primed her."

He then whispered into my ear, "Babe if I lay on my back, would you sit on my face and let me get you off with my tongue?"

"God yes, anything to get off."

He lowered himself to the floor. Derrick helped me kneel. Derrick then cupped my breasts as the strangers tongue dragged across the hard clit. I opened my mouth to scream my orgasm but Derrick cupped my mouth softly to muzzle the scream.

I gushed my cum and delivered it to the stranger's greedy mouth and then went sailing for another orgasm as he began to tongue fuck my pussy as Derrick returned to torturing my breasts.

When I came down from that tongue induced cum, I heard, "Let Dan fuck you doggie. Just kneel there with your tits in the chair and then let me do you after Dan unloads."

"God yes Derrick, god yes."

Well both guys did their thing. Derrick then lifted me and carried me back to our sofa as I was still out of it. When I came to my senses each breast was in a warm mouth. One was Dan's and the other was Derrick's. When I was with it, they both inserted two fingers into my pussy and fucked it in unison. I arched when the orgasm hit and held them each tight to my tits as my body convulsed from the pleasures.

As I was gasping for air, they inserted their fingers into my mouth. They were coated with a cocktail of cum juices, theirs and mine. As I drifted off I was wondering did they spike my tea to make me so slutty or just the environment.

When I recovered I heard some moans. It was Derrick fucking some girl in her asshole. I just remained still smiling to myself.

Oh, by the way Dan was a white guy with an awesome cock. It stimulated all the nerves in my pussy as a black cock can do.

When Derrick made his delivery, they both collapsed onto the floor. I was looking around the room from my position on the sofa and everyone was into some form of sex. The place was an orgy club.

When Derrick withdrew from the girl, he stood and walked to me placing his cock at my mouth. I turned my head refusing to take it into my mouth.

I heard, "Do you want to walk the floor again, sit and watch or go home? There will be a show in 30 minutes to warm things up for everyone."

I looked him in the eyes and heard, "Stay for the show at least."

"Is the show worth sticking around for?"

We ordered more drinks. While sipping them a few guys would walk by and wink at me. Derrick reminded me I could use some more of my wrist bands if I desired. I then said I was in need of a rest.

The lights went out and center stage was well lit then.

A black guy, a white guy and a white girl moved to center stage. The announcer said, "Debbie has agreed to allow the guys to bring her to a climax without a cock or hands. She bet them it could not be done. If she does not cum, the guys owe her one-hundred apiece."

"So let the show begin," was what we heard next.

The white guy went to the edge of the stage and brought back a blind fold and a rubber mat like you see in bath tubs with the octopus suction cups. He blinded folded Debbie, placed the mat on the floor and then asked her to step forward.

As the white guy was doing that, the black guy went to the stage's edge and brought back restraints. They took her arms and placed them behind her and tied them together after having her grip her fingers together.

The then placed Velcro straps around her ankles.

They each went to the edge again and brought back heavy weights and a wooden pole and a heavy Christmas tree stand from the looks of the way the black guy was carrying it.

They placed the weights on the floor, spread Debbie's legs, and secured them to the weight. I was obvious if she wanted to close her legs it would have been nearly impossible.

They then slid the wooden pool down between her arms and back into the Christmas tree stand and secured it.

We could see the inside of her thighs shinning from the liquid seeping from her pussy. Oh by the way, the stage was turning so every five minutes it made a revolution.

The guys then placed their hands behind their backs and used their tongue at her ear and worked slowly with it to her breasts. They flicked the nipple lightly. They were hard; Debbie was twisting side to side wanting more tit attention.

We then heard, "Guys suck them please, god this is torture."

The black guy went to the edge of the stage again and held up three clamps. My nips hurt seeing them but why three?

He then licked her tit again and then handed one to the white guy as they both were flicking the hard nipple again.

"Please guys suck them, use your hands."

The guys must have been using eye signals as they lifted the hand holding the clamps, opened them, pulled away from her tits and placed a clamp on each nipple. We all heard, "Ohoooooooooooo, god no, stop, Ohooooo stop, stop, stop."

The guys let her settle and while she was settling they walked over to the edge again and brought a box back with them and an extension cord. By then I was all eyes.

The guys looked Debbie in the face, smiled to each other as the whimpers were soft. The black guy reached down to hold her swollen pussy lips open while the white guy placed a clamp on her hard engorged clit. It had two wires hanging from it.

The room echoed with, "NOOOOOOOOOOO, OHHHOOOO god, NO" as the teeth gripped. She tried to shake her body to shake the clamp off and at the same time we heard, "Stop, Oh god stop, stop, stop this, I can't take any more." She almost sank to her knees but the black guy held her upright.

The guys then flicked the clamps on the breasts with their finger and we all heard her scream, "Oh god, Oh god, Oh god."

The guys stopped the flicking and then connected wires to the clamps. The wires from one box the white guy held went to her left breast with a wire over to her right and then back to the box. She was moaning, "Stop, stop, stop," all the time he was making the connections.

The clit clamp already had two wires dangling. The black guy was careful to insert them into the box he had in his hand. It was obvious both boxed were connected to the extension cord.

The next we heard was, "Oh god, Oh god, Oh god, my tits. Oh god, oh my god, Ohhhhhh what are you doing? "

The white guy held up a sign and it read power is off to her tits.

Then we heard, "AAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaa."

The white guy held a sign which read power to her clit.

"AHHHHHaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, AAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhh,"

She was panting when he held up another sign which read all power off.

Then another sign reading, we will bring the power on to her breast and clit very slow and increase it as she calls out.

We then heard, "Mmmmm...mmm...mmm, please more, more, Mmmmm...oooo...ooo...ooo...ooo, Oh my god, this is awesome. Ohhoo...ohooo...ohoooooo, my god, OHOOO NO, NO, I'mmmmmmm, AAAAAAAhhaaaaaa...OHOOOO...OOOOOOOO. OH my god,Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooo."

The moaning continued as her body convulsed with a steady stream of cum juice running down the inside of her thighs. The white guy had placed his control box on the floor and was holding her up as the controllers were still sending current to her. She was in a constant state of orgasm. Her mouth opened to cry out more but just drool dropped to the floor as her head had slumped forward as she continued to convulse.

The white guy nodded to the black guy. He then shut off the power from both boxes. He stood then and undid her leg restraints, her arm restraints as the white guy had his arms around her to keep her from falling. He then removed the wooden pool, reached then for her ankles as they laid her on her back. She still was humping as they removed the clamps from her tits and clit.

They covered her with a blanket; the lights came on in the rest of the area and out on stage. I discovered I was soaking wet with perspiration watching that. Derrick had a hard-on he was stroking. I lifted up, straddled his cock, guided it to my pussy craving to be stuffed and buried his cock into my pussy as his mouth went to a breast. We both exploded in a few minutes because of the tension that had developed watching her build and orgasm so long and hard. I laughed internally because many other couples had to be doing the same as Derrick and I with the grunts and moans of pleasure that I heard.

As I was catching my breath, I was thinking what a dull sex life I had been living. I also gave Dan a wrist bracelet. He then said, "I hope I can play with you again in the future. Have derrick bring you back so you can be wearing the red beads. I would love to get you off after a few guys have primed you. Your a guys dream girl with knockers like that and a tight pussy to go with them. If you never had it yet in the ass, I'd love to initiate you."

I sat stunned then managed to say, "Ask Derrick to invite me back and maybe we can play around some more. For a white guy you have an impressive toy."

On the way home Derrick explained the electro-sex to me and how it worked. He thought that in month it would be a show with a guy experiencing it. He indicated that once a month they had a special show. Other times it is routine such as a girl being deep throated for the first time or three guys or an asshole initiation.

No comments: