About Me

My photo
Real life Black Master with over 15 years of real life experience with cum sluts, subs, sex slaves, white cuckold couples

Monday, January 28, 2008

Loving BBC

It was a Thursday night. I usually work but I took the night off, I was going out. My roommate and I were supposed to go out to the club. It was always a pretty wild night when we went out together. Let's just say we both know how to have fun. It was still pretty early, about 4pm, but I was going to start getting ready.

I was just sitting around the house in a tee shirt and little pair of cotton shorts. The tee shirt was very tight, so tight that it hugged every single curve. I love wearing skin tight tees, makes me look almost naked, except for some paint. Anyway, I needed to go get some clothes to wear. I wasn't sure what I was going to wear so I just started with a semi see-through red lace bra and thong set. I grabbed those and headed to the shower. I turned on the shower and stripped down. Before I got into the shower I took a minute to admire my body. I loved looking at myself. I am 5 foot 1 inches tall, I weigh about 100lbs, a very perky set of 32c's that look rather big on my small frame, a nice butt to match, and a pretty good tan all over without a single tan line. I looked myself up and down, noticing my pussy was starting to get a little hairy, so I figured it was time to shave it bald while I was showering.

I got into the shower and it felt great. It is always hot down here so I had the water nice and cold. My nipples turned absolutely rock hard as soon as I got into the shower. I ran my hair under the water and mmmmmm, such relief. I love cold showers. So I grabbed my body wash and my lufa sponge and started to lather up. I took my time washing, making sure I cleaned myself really good. I washed my arms first, and then I soaped up my tits nice and good then down my tight stomach. Next I washed my legs from the tops of my thighs, down to my toes, and then back up to clean my ass. Finally I ran the lufa sponge around my pussy then across it. It always sent a shockwave through my body; the material is a little rough for my pussy. I set the sponge down and grabbed my shampoo and lathered up my long brown hair nice and good. After I rinsed the shampoo out I followed it up with conditioner. I left that in while I grabbed my razor. I lifted one leg up and put it on the side of the tub. I brought the razor down and started shaving all the stubble from my pussy. The hair around it was always easy, but I had to take my time when I shaved the hair on my lips. Nothing hurts worse than a nicked pussy lip. I got it all baby smooth and splashed it with water. I smiled at my work; it looked so sexy, it always turned me on to shave my pussy. My legs were nice and smooth so I didn't worry about them. So I finished up in the shower, I rinsed my hair and the rest of my body then got out.

I wrapped my hair in a towel and then dried myself off. I grabbed the thong and bra and put them on. Seeing myself in the mirror, I couldn't help but think how sexy I was. I just walked out of the bathroom when my roommate came home.

I went into the living room "Hey girl" I said to Jenny.

"Hurry up and get your ass ready, we're meeting some hot ass guys at the bar in a little bit" she replied.

"I am not even close to being ready; I don't even have any clothes picked out."

"I'll get you some, just go into the bathroom and finish getting ready." So I went to the bathroom and finished getting ready. I got everything together really fast. I thought I could have done better, but I was short on time.

"So what am I wearing" I asked. She tosses me this tiny little white tube top and a skin tight pair of jeans.

"Put this on" she says as she is grabbing me a pair of shoes along with her purse. So I take off my bra and wiggle into the little tube top, which barely comes up past my nipples and is skin tight. Then I wiggle into the jeans and grab my shoes.

"Damn girl, why are you in such of a hurry" I said.

"We are meeting these guys in 15 minutes, and they are fucking hot." I slide on the strappy high heels and stand up and strike a pose for her.

"Damn you are one hot as bitch, you know that?" she says to me.

"I know" I say as we walk out the door.

We jump into her car and speed of to some sports bar. As soon as we walk in she sees the guys we are supposed to meet. One is this guy she met a few days ago, and the other is some fine ass black guy. He is like 6 foot 2 inches or so, about 220 pounds and in great shape. He introduces himself as Jamar and I tell him my name. "Can I get you a drink slim" he says.

"I'd love a rum and coke." So we get our drinks and we start talking. He turns out to be a pretty interesting guy. Played college football, graduated, makes good money, an all around pretty smart guy. So we take down a couple of drinks and are starting to get pretty close. I am touching his arms and chest as he talks and soon his hands are starting to touch me also, rubbing my shoulders, back and working his way to my ass. He leans in to kiss me and we share a very deep kiss there at the bar. His tongue is dancing in and out of my mouth and wrestling with my tongue. As we do, I lower my hand to his pants and am rewarded with a very large bulge in his jeans, and he kind of jumps a little as I touch him. Slowly but firmly I rub on his cock as he is starting to harden.

He pulls back and says he has to go to the bathroom. So I get up right behind him and follow him, and when he opens the door to the bathroom and follow him in. Just as he gets to the urinal he sees me and looks shocked. I giggled and walked straight to a stall and motioned him in, there were 4 other guys in there even more shocked than he was. I sat down on the toilet and when he came in I grabbed his jeans, undid his belt, unbutton his jeans then pulled the zipper down. His big black cock was growing bigger. I tugged his jeans and his boxers down with one hard pull, and out popped 10 inches of semi hard massive hairy black cock. Normally I am not into hairy cocks, but something with huge hairy black cocks really turns me on. So I am looking at his big black cock in awe, I had only seen cocks this big when they were rock hard, he was still hanging fairly limp.

I looked up at him as I grabbed a hold of his cock "how big does it get?"

He laughed, "It only gets fatter baby, no longer though." Thank god! I might actually have to walk in a few days. So I wrap my little hand around his massive cock, but to no avail. My fingers don't come close to touching. Slowly I start to stroke its full length.

"Damn this thing is so fucking big!" As he chuckled some more I lifted his massive semi swollen black cock and leaned forward, stuck out my tongue and started to softly lick his huge black balls.

He groaned out as my tongue first touched him "mmmmmmm damn that feels good baby". Looking up at him, I open wide and take one of those huge cum filled black balls into my mouth, as I slowly start to stroke his cock. Sucking on his balls was really making his cock stiffen up real quickly. He was hard as a rock in no time, and I could see all the fat protruding veins running up and down his cock, and I had to pull away and admire it. His balls leaving my mouth with a loud pop, as I pull back some and just stare at his cock. I was in love with his cock, just the sight of it had me soooo fucking horny. My hand didn't wrap much more than half way around his massive member.

I was ready to worship his big black cock the way I was supposed to. I leaned forward and stuck out my rather long pierced tongue and started at the base of his cock and ran it all the way to the tip very slowly.

"Ooohhhhh baby" he moaned out as I could feel his body shiver as I did this. I looked at his magnificent cock one more time before I opened my mouth up almost as far as I could and I guided myself to his cock. The thing barely fit past my teeth. I groaned out some as I took the head of his cock in my mouth. I sucked on it rather soft, slowly building up harder and harder. Holding his cock at the base, I started an extremely slow bob on his cock. I was only taking in like 4 inches of his cock. I was getting so fucking wet. My pussy literally felt like it was on fire, and it was only getting worse the longer his cock was in my mouth. With each stroke I took in a little more of his cock. I was going very slowly, but I was sucking hard and there was already spit dripping down off my chin.

After about 10 minutes I had almost his whole cock down my throat. I had drool all over my tits, stomach and face. I had to push my tube top all the way down to my waist to try to keep it dry. I was bobbing all the way up to the head of his dick before pushing almost down to his balls. I was sucking his cock the best I could.

I pulled back off his cock and he looked down at me quizzically, "what are you doing?"

I sat up just a little, "you'll see" I said as I laid his cock between my tits.

"Mmmmm you dirty lil slut" he said as I used both ands to wrap my tits around his cock. Tilting my head down, I could suck on a few inches of his cock as I started to rock my body back and forth, his cock gliding between my drool covered tits and into my mouth. His cock felt so damn good in my mouth. His precum was leaking out of the end on his monster cock, making even more of a mess down the front of me. I fucked his cock with my tits for about 15 minutes, and he was still going strong. When I pulled back, he grabbed a hold of his cock and slapped me in the face with his massive cock, a loud smack filling the stall.

"You like getting dick slapped slut?" Mmmmmmmmm god he just called me a slut. I felt tiny shockwaves shoot from my pussy to every extremity I had.

"I love being slapped with your big cock." Again he smacks me hard with is cock. It has some weight behind it so it kind hurt.

Then he stopped and held his dick right at my mouth "open your mouth bitch." I grabbed his cock and opened wide.

He smacked my hand away "you don't need that" he said as he guided his cock into my mouth. As he did he reached to my hair and grabbed a nice big handful of hair and pulled me down on his cock.

"You're gonna eat my whole cock" he said as he pulled me down about 7 inches of cock and held me there. He reached up with his other hand and grabbed another handful of hair and started to use both hands to drive his cock down my throat. His cock made me choke hard, but in about 20 seconds his huge balls were slapping my chin over and over. He had 2 handfuls of my hair and was really jamming his cock down my throat hard. My drool really started dripping now, and I am sure if my pants were off my pussy would be dripping on the floor. He kind of messed things up though, I was prepared to suck his cock for at least an hour, but he was quickly racing towards orgasm as he slammed his cock down my throat over and over. His cock was starting to swell and grow larger, I knew what was coming. He pulled back to where just his cock head was in my mouth, growled out and bam out blasted his creamy cum. His first squirt is extremely thick and delicious. The 2nd 2 are just as big. My mouth was getting kind full. Then 4, 5, 6, they were all huge and creamy. I had already swallowed a mouthful of cum to make room. Now my second mouthful was starting to fill up good. Finally he started to calm down, his cock stopped spraying like a fire hose, and I pulled off his cock and I had to swallow my next mouthful of cum. God it tasted soooo good. I gulped down his tasty cum then looked back up at him and smiled. Now I am ready for some hard black dick deep inside of me, can you help me with that.

No comments: