About Me

My photo
Real life Black Master with over 15 years of real life experience with cum sluts, subs, sex slaves, white cuckold couples

Monday, January 28, 2008

Karen discover BBC

I'm Karen and as you may know, I'm married to a white guy and live in a typical neighborhood where many other white couples live across the US. My little adventure begins with another white wife in our neighborhood named Maria.

Maria is married to a white guy, has a nice house and drives a little compact car like most typical white housewives. Maria's husband is a very typical man that sells insurance and Maria works in our local bank. Maybe you've seen her at the drive-in window?

Maria is 5'6" tall and has dark red hair. Loves wearing red nail polish and you can see her large diamond wedding ring glistening in the sun light when you see her at the bank.

One day, I drove through the window to withdrawal a little money and couldn't figure out why Maria was starring at me so strangely. Well, until I remembered that I had Dan siting next to me. You see, Dan is one of my regular black lovers and Maria knows my husband.

Well, the next day I got a phone call from Maria asking, who the handsome black stud was I had in the car. She wanted to know what was going on and did my husband was aware of him I had a little explaining to do so I invited Maria over for coffee one morning on her day off.

We had a long conversation that morning and drank two pots of coffee before I was able to explain who Dan was and why he was riding in my car that morning.

I told her everything! Yes! The whole story! Yes, she was shocked but at the same time she wanted to know more about it. That is, how it felt to screw a black man and how large was his cock and if he was a better lover than my husband.

I explained to Maria how much different it was to screw another man. I explained to her how it felt screwing a black man and having my husband participate. This is what she didn't understand, how could my husband allow me to screw other men.

After spending much time explaining to Maria, how much white, husbands' are aroused about the thought of their wife screwing another man, a black man. She became much more curious and I could tell that she really wanted to give it a try.

We arranged for my husband and me to meet with her husband and had a long talk one evening about our lifestyle. Maria's husband had been more interested than I ever possibly thought and asked us many questions.

My husband and I had a long discussion with them, we next arranged for Maria and her husband to meet with Dan that next weekend. It was supposed to be for drinks but I had noticed when I brought Dan over to their house that he had placed his video camera in the bedroom.

I knew what they ha planned that evening and made my stay a short visit leaving Maria and her husband having a drink and getting better acquainted. Before I walked out the door, Maria's husband followed me to the door and whimpered saying that he would leave the door open and I could come back and watch if I desired.

I couldn't resist the invitation to come back and watch as Maria got taken by Dan for the very first time. I waited outside their house and called my husband telling him that I would be sticking around their house to make sure everything went along as planned.

I waited for about thirty minutes and glazed inside the front window and saw that the room was empty so I carefully opened the front door and walked inside the house. I walked up the stairs and carefully walked toward their bedroom and saw the light was turned on.

As I got closer to the door, I noticed Maria's husband standing at the edge of the bed with the video camera on a tripod in front of him. He didn't notice me because he was so wrapped up watching what was going on the bed with Maria at that moment.

I leaned forward enough so I could see for myself what was taking place on the bed. I saw Maria and Dan on the bed embraced in a long passionate kiss!

Maria had her leg wrapped over Dan's ass while he squeezed her ass cheek. I could hear the sound of their long passionate kiss from the hall as I stood there watching Dan take this woman.

Maria's husband noticed me at the door but I motioned with my finger to my lips not to tell them I was watching. I did notice that Maria's husband had his hand inside his pants playing with himself as he watched Dan with his wife.

Maria was touching Dan's cock now as they continued to kiss and she suddenly rolled over onto her back and slipped her black thong down her legs and tossed it on the floor in front of the door next to me.

They went back kissing again as Dan moved around into position to suck on Maria's pussy. I could hear Maria squealing with delight as Dan began eating her neatly trimmed pussy.

Dan only spent a couple minutes licking Maria's pussy but apparently thought she was wet enough already from the excitement that was building up.

I could hear Maria begging Dan to put his cock inside of her pussy. Can you just imagine hearing a typical white housewife begging a black man to fuck her?

Dan climbed up between her legs and guided his thick black cock toward the entrance of her waiting pussy. Maria gasped as she felt Dan's cock enter her for the very first time and yelled out to her husband how big he felt inside her.

I listened to Maria as she mewed like a little kitten as Dan began screwing her with his thick black cock. I saw her kicking her legs out than stretching them up high in the air. Maria's husband looked at me with so much excitement written across his face that I thought he was going to cum.

Maria was doing everything she could to try and get Dan deeper inside her pussy. She was wrapping her legs around his ass one minute than digging her long red nails into his skin the next minute. It was if she couldn't decide what to do as she begged Dan to fuck her.

Dan was saying all sorts of erotic things to Maria to help arouse her even more but I didn't feel she needed any more encouragement as she continued to swing her legs out into the air.

Maria's husband had moved his video camera toward the edge of the bed and seemed to be trying to get a good closeup of Dan's cock inside his wife's tight pussy. Maria's didn't even resemble the woman I knew that worked at the bank any longer. She looked and acted more like a white whore who craved black cock.

The mattress was shacking as Dan hammered his huge black cock inside Maria. I heard Dan yell out that he wanted to cum but Maria told him to wait as she quickly turned over onto her belly and let Dan mount her doggie style.

Dan continued to screw her as hard as he could, driving his massive black cock into Maria as hard as he could. I knew how she felt because I have experienced Dan's thick cock pounding into me many times.

Dan drove his cock into Maria so had that her face got pushed under the pillow for a short time. I could hear the grunts and groans coming from Maria as Dan plowed his cock into her. Dan had placed his huge black hands on Maria's ass while he pushed himself into her tight pussy as hard as he could.

He was making her scream and Maria's husband seemed to be worried that the neighbors might hear what was going on but he soon forgot about it and continued to move his video camera around the bed.

Maria was humping her ass back against Dan as he held onto her tight. His hands were gripping her skin as tight as he could, moving her back with each forward thrust of his massive legs.

Maria is not fat but she has a nice looking round ass that many black guys like to see in a pair of tight jeans.

I could see Maria trying to play with his cock as she reached under her body while Dan screwed her. She lifted up for a few seconds and I saw how hard her nipples had become from being so aroused.

Maria yelled out that she was going to cum and began hunching her ass back against Dan's legs while he continued to fuck her. She was able to cum twice in a row before turning over and telling Dan to lie down on his back.

Maria took about two seconds to climb up on top of Dan's legs and inserted him into her wet pussy and began riding him as if he were a black stallion. Maria's ass cheeks were jiggling as she flexed her muscles in her ass, squeezing Dan's big black cock inside her.

She was raising her arms straight into the air as she rocked her hips above Dan. Dan held onto her tiny waist as he tried to keep from shooting his load into her. I could see it in his face that he was trying to keep from cuming.

Maria screamed out loud again as she had another orgasm than quickly climbed off his cock and began sucking him like a whore in heat!

Maria was moving her head above his cock so fast that I thought Dan was going to cum. I figured that was what Maria was trying to get him to do since she wasn't taking any sort of birth control and didn't want him to cum inside her pussy.

It surprised me to see her stop sucking on Dan's cock and laid back down and told Dan to mount her. Dan didn't hesitate as he climbed back up between her legs and began screwing her where he had left off a few minutes ago.

Maria was shouting at this time for Dan to keep fucking her and glanced down at her husband, giving him a smile as she dug her long nails into Dan's back drawing blood.

I wasn't sure but I think Maria's husband came in his pants about that time because I saw him looking as if he was in pain and took his hand out from inside his pants where he had been playing with himself.

Maria kept moaning and yelling out to Dan to fuck her until she quickly turned over again, having Dan mount her doggie style for the second time.

Dan began screwing Maria where if had stopped. The wet sound of his cock going in and out of her stretched wet pussy filled the room.

Dan yelled out that he was going to cum and Maria shouted back for him to cum inside her pussy. Dan jerked forward a couple more times and grunted.

I knew at that moment he was shooting his load of hot potent seed deep inside Maria. Dan was covered in sweat as he slowly pulled his cock out of Maria.

She laid there for a few minutes catching her breath. I think she had another orgasm at the same time Dan shot his load into her pussy.

I waived at Maria's husband as I walked away from the doorway. I didn't want her to see that I just witnessed her first black mating!

Maria's husband told me later that he got so turned on when Maria had flipped over onto her back and he heard the sound of air and cum leaking out from his wife's pussy.

About a week later, I saw Maria at the drive through-window. She smiled at me when I placed the little cylinder in its tray and pushed the button. When my deposit slip returned, Maria had drawn a little smile on the envelope and when I looked up at her she waived at me.

I called Dan later that night and he told me that he had a great time with Maria and her husband. He told me that they had arranged for another meeting that month.

It looks like I'm guilty again! Bringing fresh white pussy into my little circle again!

No comments: