About Me

My photo
Real life Black Master with over 15 years of real life experience with cum sluts, subs, sex slaves, white cuckold couples

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

How I came to love BBC

I was just a young teen age girl, one summer while I was at my grand mother house three black men came to work at the farm while grand daddy was away.Frank, Sam Tony were their names But I discovered soon that they came more than just harvest the crops. I had been hearing strange noises at night so finally I decide to creep over to grand mother's room or we called her Mehmaw. What I saw shocked, those three black men were naked and Frank had grand daddy straight razor out and he was shaving Mehmaw pussy. I didn't understand at the time that Mehmaw was becoming a slut for black cock. It became clear later when I found myself also becoming a slut to black cock. Okay enough this is getting me wet, back to my story. Fred said to to Mehmaw, "you look good enough to eat."

He wasted no further time in getting down on his knees and fastening his mouth to her pussy. He spread her labia with his fingers as he went to work on her clit.

Frank looked up with a grin. "Tangy," he said to the others, then continued working her over with his tongue, using it to penetrate her now shaved pussy. She closed her eyes, her face gradually taking on a look of helpless surrender. At some point she gave a deep sigh. She began to have a orgams. Finally, they made Mehmaw get on her knees. After she came down for her third or fourth orgasm


Sam got on the bed with her and started massaging the cheeks of her ass, then inserted first one, then two fingers into her vagina.

"Spread yo' pussy fo' me," he ordered. She hesitated a moment before reaching back to expose herself, her face registering fear and contempt.

He notched the tip of his big black cock at the mouth of her vagina, then slowly penetrated her.

"Oho!" Mehmaw cried, as Sam put half of what was 12inches of thick black cock in her. Her top teeth bit into her bottom lip.

Making little back and forth movements, little by little he burrowed into her, until his belly was pressed flat against her backside. He placed his hands on her hips and began pumping. Her mammoth tits swayed back and forth and rhythmically collided.

Finally, she said, "Oh please, my arms and knees are aching. I need to lie down a moment."

They let her lie on her back. Sam got on top of her and reinserted himself, while the Frank stood by the head of the bed and made her blow him. There was a lot of moaning and grunting. After about fourty-five minutes, Sam declared he was filling her pussy with cum not sure she heard him since she was screaming something about nigger fuck this white slut hard, never the less Sam came!" Tony had a thick cock with an upward bend to it. He turned Mehmaw onto her belly again and started fucking her doggy-style.

"You've got to let me rest," Mehmaw complained, "I'm not a young white woman anymore, I have never had any white man fuck me let this I'm not use to having these many orgasms, this old body not use to this." Frank Laughed and said its okay granny you got all summer to get use to this black cock and if you like perhaps you hire us on.

Her whole body shook with his pounding, making her reach even more orgasms and her continually crying for him to fuck her white pussy good with that big black cock.
my Mehmaw never said a bad word or used the N word but she was using it and seemed okay with and some did the three black men.
A minute or so later, Tony spread the cheeks of her ass, exposing her ass. He wet his thumb with the overflow from her sloppy pussy, then started running it around the edge of her asshole, gradually working it inside.

Mehmaw lifted her head in horror. "No, no, don't do that! You can't have sex in my ass, I have never let a white man fuck me there , I can't let a black man put his cock there!"

"Been doin' it fer years, Granny," Tony laughed. "Don't see no reason to quit now."


The other two black men chuckled knowingly as Tony black man increased his assault on her nether region with his thumb, plunging it deeper and deeper into her.

"Take it out!" "Why?" he asked innocently. "Don't you like it?"

"It's disgusting! Take it out!"

But this only egged him on. Within moments he was reaming her ass with two fingers while he continued pounding and grinding her pussy with his big black cock.

"I hear ya knockin' but ya can't come in! Whooo!" Sam sang as he handed a jar of cold cream to Tony who then slapped a thick glob over my grandmother's asshole, then quickly withdrew from her pussy and coated his big black snake with the rest. He positioned the head of his cock at her pouting pink hole. With a look of lustful determination, he pressed in about half an inch.

Mehmaw screamed.

Tony bore down on her now until he got his black cock up her ass.

Her hands grabbed hold of the sheets until her knuckles turned white. Then, with his cock swollen to its full gargantuan size, he clutched her around the waist and began tunneling into her ruthlessly.

Mehmaw commenced screaming in earnest. "OH GOD! AAAHHHH! OH PLEAAAASE! AAAAHH! AAAAAAAHH! HELP ME!" Then, as he pressed his full weight down on her, she loudly exhaled, "Ah-herrh!" He started giving her short, rapid ramming jabs intermixed with hard grinding accompanied by his swiveling his hips for some extra torque. By now, Mehmaw was snorting into the mattress and squealing, struggling to catch her breath under the pillow. The held her thick waist in a vise-like grip and proceeded to give her a vicious, butt fucking. She went limp and for a moment and I thought she'd passed out


"Muuhhh!" cried Mehmaw into the mattress, "Oooo -- muuhhh! Urrrhh!"

"She's a tight one," Tony said admiringly, patting her on the butt. He rose up on his tiptoes to penetrate her deeper. "Fuck! Y'all need t'get yerself a piece of this ass -- unnh -- after I'm done bustin' her wide open for y'all."

"Don't have to invite us twice, man," Frank said with a laugh.


"Bet he did - unnh. Bet he fucked in your ass more'n a few times. This's too good for anybody to pass up."

Mehmaw tried saying something, but her voice was too muffled to make out what it was.
"But you like takin' it up the ass now, don'tcha, honey?" Tony had his mouth by her ear, grunting, as he slammed her again and again. "Don'tcha? Don'tcha?"

"Don't worry, Granny," said Tony, "I'm gonna loosen you up real good fer these guys. They're all gonna fuck you in the ass. Oh yeah, oh yeah, we're gonna fuck in your ass all day long, so better get used to it."

Tony put his lips back to Mehmaw's ear. "Mmm! Oh, I'm gonna cum a bucket in you, honey. Ohh, feels fuckin' good. Oh yeah, oh yeah!"

"O-ho!" my grandmother sobbed, "Oh Jesus! Oh Gaaawd!"

"You got her prayin' now, boy," Sam laughed.

"Yeah, she's gonna be seein' Jesus any minute," Bronco said.

And I thought to myself, Oh Mehmaw, if you could only see how big his cock looks in your ass right now.

About then, Tony exclaimed, "Oh fuck!" and grasped Mehmaw by the waist and put it to her at the rate of about two strokes a second. "Unh-unh-unh-unh-unh-unh-unh! Fuck! Cum! Shit!" Then I saw his butt muscles tighten and he hugged Mehmaw around the waist, burying himself in her up to the hilt.

"OH!" she cried. "NUNHH!"

"Oh fuck, gonna cum!" Tony murmured hoarsely.

"Ohhhh!" Mehmaw cried.


Tony's whole body was wracked by a series of spasms. Feeling his great weight on her back, and the seismic spurting in her rectum, Mehmaw groaned, "Heh-herrrh!" The guy sprawled heavily across Mehmaw's back, unmoving, letting the last of his sperm drain into her bowels.I was horrified by what I'd just seen, of course; my sympathies were completely with my grandmother. But at the same time I was excited beyond words. My brain was reeling. I had fingered myself three time to watching these big black men use my grandmother.ust at this point some knuckles rapped on the door and Sam went to answer it. Four other black guys peeked into the room from the hall.

"Hey, man," said a voice. "What the fuck's goin' on in there?"

No comments: