About Me

My photo
Real life Black Master with over 15 years of real life experience with cum sluts, subs, sex slaves, white cuckold couples

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Sharon submits to her black son-in-law

My mind flashed back to the first time I meet Kim's parent, just seeing her mom made me hard, I had many a night fantasy's of her in my bed while jacking off. The touch of her hand on my leg jolted me back to reality, which made me jump, Sharon giggled and said, "You were remembering jacking off to me, weren't you?" The lustful look in my eyes told her what she wanted to know and her hand found that she still could make me hard as it slid up my leg to find my growing cock buried within my jeans. Sharon took control and undid my belt and zipper slowly pulling my jeans down and off. Its okay I have fingered myself many nights wondering what your big black dick would feel like inside of me. Wishing I was Kim and it was me being fucked by that big dick of yours. My cock made a tent out of my boxers and this brought a smile the Sharon's face. I sat up and finished my drink then pulled my shirt off tossing it to the floor. Sharon downed her drink as well then stepping back she took my glass and hers and headed to the bar. The sight of her made me even harder if that was possible.

Before she returned with our drinks Sharon turned on some music, it was soft blues/jazz and sounded great, returning to the couch she sat the drinks down on the table and started to do a slow dance in front of me. With her eyes closed she swayed back and forth as her hands caressed her body rubbing her hips raising the night gown to expose her thigh moving up to her breast's playing with her nipples making then stand out hard. I could not take anymore teasing, I started to stand up and Sharon opened her eyes and as quick as I had seen anyone move she placed her bare foot on my chest pushing me back down onto the couch.

Sharon looked at me and waved her finger at me saying, "Not yet lover!" She went on with her dance and began to do a striptease for me. She rubbed her hands across her tits and the lower to her pussy rubbing her satin gown against her folds. Slowly moving her hands back up taking time to glide across her body she reached up and lowered the straps from her nightgown letting it slip down catching on her hard nipples. Sharon looked me in the eye while she licked her lips and she liked what she saw. My eyes gleamed with lust and my cock was fully hard all 10inches of cock was ready to go as it was pushing through my boxers. She then gave a quick shake letting the gown fall to the floor exposing her tits and thong. I had always know that she had a boob job and maybe that was part of my lust for her, but when I saw them out in the open I could not believe just how hot they looked, I just wanted to jump up and suck them, Sharon had other ideas.

She stepped right up in front of me, so I sat up and placed my hands on her thighs then looking up into her eyes I hooked a finger into her thong and gently pulled it down and off helping her step out of it. Her pussy was in full view and eye level and dam did it look good. She was shaven but for a tuff of fur just at the top to tickle ones nose and her pussy lips were puffy and wet showing she was ready for sex. I reached around to cup her firm ass and pulled her closer to my face going right for her clit sucking it hard and fast, flicking my tongue over it. She was so wet I had not trouble pushing a finger into her pussy while I sucked her clit. I felt her knees buckle as she gripped my shoulders for support, and with the pussy cream running down my hand and face I knew I had made her cum.

Sharon collapsed on the couch be side me which gave me the perfect chance to fondle and suck her delicious tits, this brought her back to life. She pulled my body closer to her so she could pull my boxers of, as she did my cock caught in the waistband and sprang up slapping hard against her tits. Sharon gasped damn I have never seen a dick that big, gripping my cock she said, "I can see now why Kim screams with so much pleasure, are all you black guys this big I smiled and yes and many much bigger than my little 10inches. she said loud gotta damn 10inches is more than this old white pussy has ever had in it!" She started to stroke my length with one hand and cupped my swelling balls with the other, and then slowly started licking the head. I could see the pre-cum trail from the tip of my cock to her lips as she backed off to lick them clean. That was when she took me into her mouth and down her throat and held me there, something Kim could never do. I almost shot my load right then, but Sharon knew how to pinch me off and stop me from cumming too soon. As she pulled off and gasped for air she stroked my saliva coated black cock, looking up into my eyes with a lustful look she said, "Cum for me now!" Then sank her mouth back down on my cock sucking me hard while stroking me. This time she did not stop me, she wanted my cum so I gave it to her. I felt my balls clinch and the cum burst from my cock and down her throat, she did not miss a beat; she just sucked harder and stroked faster until I was done. It was then she slowed to more of a soft massage and licking me clean.

Sharon sat back and licked her lips savoring the taste of my cum as she looked at me with that lustful gaze. She motioned to our drinks and knew what she wanted right away; I knew I could use a drink right then. As Sharon sat up I handed her a drink and picked mine up and was about to take a drink when Sharon stopped me with a toast, "Here's to a long awaited night for the both of us." With that she clinked our glasses and downed her drink, so I did the same. She took my glass and sat it on the table with hers and as she turned her gaze went right to my cock, this brought a smile to her face, I was still hard. "She could shocked to see that my cock was still hard. No white man has ever remained hard after a bliew him, damn this dick of yours is certainly going to be keeping both the white women in this house very happy.I need you to lick my pussy some more to get me ready so you can fuck me, with that big black dick of yours damn I can't believe I'm about to put 10inhces of dick into my little tight pussy!" My eyes got wide and my dick twitched, I thought we were done, but Sharon was just getting started.

Sharon positioned herself on the couch on her knees upon the arm of the couch with her body face down on the cushions, this left her feet hanging of in the air and her ass and pussy spread open and ready. I stepped behind her and took time to enjoy the view; slowly working a finger along her slit I could see a bead of juice trickle out. Catching it with my finger I brought it to my lips to enjoy the taste, it was then I went for the gold. Gripping both ass cheeks I spread her open and plunged in face first, literally my nose was in her ass and tongue in her pussy. I lapped away at her for some time, which drove her crazy, so I thought I would go one more by fingering her pussy and licking her asshole. As I slid my fingers into her soaked pussy hole I eased back with my face then dove back in pushing my tongue right into her tight ring. Sharon let out a yell then I felt her pussy contract then gush on my hand, I held my position slowing my movements until she had stopped twitching with her orgasm.

I stood up and nudged the head of my cock to her throbbing lips, not giving her a rest and pushed in, Sharon let out a deep moan as I penetrated her tight pussy walls. (I did not think of it at the time but she was as tight at her age as Kim was!) The position she was in on the couch was perfect for us both; she pushed back as I pushed forward, slamming into each other harder and faster as we got into a rhythm. Making it easier for to take all 10inches I was hitting this bitches back wall and she was coming and I was fucking loving this shit. I was not only fucking the daughter but now I was going to fuck and own the mother as well. I love white women. Sharon started to wail and moan louder. Sharon started to really scream now and talking so dirty saying, "YES! Fuck me! Fuck me harder, Fuck the shit out of my white ass with that big black cock of yours!" Her pussy was so wet I could feel her cream running down over my big hanging black balls of which increased the slapping sound as they bounced off her thighs.

Sharon had talent, I could feel her working my cock with her muscles and I could not believe how great it felt. I must have been doing pretty good myself, soon Sharon let out a low guttural moan that sounded like it came from a horror movie, that was when Sharon said, "Oh God, I'm cuminggggggg!" I felt her pussy clinch hard on my cock but I still kept pumping, then I felt her gush all over the both of us. That was when I slowed my pace and took long slow strokes in and out of her pussy as her orgasm continued until it was done and she fell face forward onto the couch panting heavily. I looked at my hard cock of which was dripping with Sharon's cum and then I looked at the couch, it too was soaked with cum.
"Oh No lover, we are not done yet!" Then dropping to her knees she took me into her mouth and sucked me back to life. While she did she maneuvered me to the couch and pushed me down so I was lying on my back with my feet on the floor. She now had me hard again and ready to go, that was when Sharon surprised me, she asked "Have you every fuck anyone in the ass?" She did not wait for a reply, she just turned her back to me as she straddled me, gripping my cock and guided it into her ass as she slowly sat down on it. Little did she know I had already taken her daughter Kim's ass cherry some time ago

Sharon was in control and worked my cock with her tight muscles, I gripped her ass cheeks and helped her as she raised and lowered herself on me. I could not believe how hot it felt again these are the reasons why I love white women so much, much tighter then her pussy, but more friction; it did not take long until she had me ready to cum. As I started to moan more Sharon could tell I was close, that was when she said, "Yes baby, cum for me, fill my ass fill!" She increased her grinding and bouncing until I was about to cum, that was when she laid her body back on top of my chest grabbing my hands and bringing them to grip her tits. And I did jus that; I filled my hands with her tits and started pumping her from below shooting a huge load into her tight ass. Sharon pulled off, as I was still cumming, she dropped to the floor to catch the rest on her tits as she gripped my balls and sucked me clean making sure she had drained me.Sharon stood picking up our glasses and walked to the bar pouring us both another drink then walking back to me on the couch. I watched her the whole time admiring her tight firm body. Handing me my drink Sharon just smiled then said, "That was the best sex I have ever had, cheer's." We touched glasses and took a drink. Sharon then suggested that it was time to go to bed, she took my hand and led my up the stairs to my bedroom.

I watched as she walked down the hall to her bedroom until I closed the door to mine. As I settled into my bed I took the last gulp of my drink and thought of what just happened. I felt my dick twitch and I knew I would be soon knocking on Sharon's door to have that slut fuck and suck my black cock again tonight and any damn time I wanted her cause she was mine and she would learn that very soon.

No comments: