About Me

My photo
Real life Black Master with over 15 years of real life experience with cum sluts, subs, sex slaves, white cuckold couples

Saturday, February 2, 2008

Ellen becomes Tim's white cum slut

A little something about myself, my name is Ellen, I am a 32 year old from Pleasanton, California.. I'm a very petite white woman about 5'4" in my heels with deep dark red hair. I am obsessive about my body having battled extra pounds through my younger years. I now have a slim body due to all the time in the gym doing cardio w/ 32D thanks to Dr. Ostrander's fine work. My body is very curvaceous, 34D-24-32 and I get many looks that my husband gets very jealous about. My husband Mark and I meant in college & were married 5 years ago. We have an average life and we hangout on the on the club scene a lot. I have always been very happy with our sex life until just a few months ago.

My husband Mark had been talking about having his high school buddy Tim come and stay with us . Mark and Tim were high school teammates on the football team. I didn't know much about Tim, just that he was black and a ladies man. Apparently he was a star running back and my husband was his quarterback and you know football players always get the girls. I was not thrilled about this, I've never really liked any black men that I have met. They all think they are thugs and are cocky because of the because of their supposed large cocks.

Mark finally talked Tim into coming out. Mark asked me to pick Tim up at the airport since he had to work on Friday til 4pm and the flight came in at 1pm. I pulled up looking for a black man not knowing much more. I kept eying each one seeing if they were looking for white woman in a car. I wound up getting out of the car wearing my gym clothes having come from the gym. I decided to get out of the car and get a better look. I had on my tight workout pants showing off my ample ass & tight tank top that showed off my nice 34D's. Then he approached me with his very hip hop looking outfit, he introduced himself and gave me a look up and down. He gave me a hug as I rolled my eyes. We got into my car and he just kept talking about himself, of course. I could feel his eyes looking down my shirt. He was totally checking me out, I was disgusted. We finally got back to the apartment and we talked some and I told him I was going to go take a nap before I got ready for the club. I was tired of being undressed with his eyes. Tim was nice enough but a total perve. He was even watching my ass as I walked to the bedroom.

I was awoken to laughs and yelling from my husband and Tim. I could hear Tim say " Damn boy your girl is bangin". I went out the dining room and told Mark that we need to get ready its almost 7pm and we have to get to the city soon. We all started to get ready. I put on my newest teal dress that I bought this week. The neck plunged all the way down to the my belly button and showe off my piercing. The dress barely covered my ass. I love to dress up nice and slutty for the club. It makes me feel nice and sexy and its easy access for Mark when we get home. With my enhancements I hardly ever where a bra and like to go with no panties or g-strings. Tonight I decided on no panties. I had my makeup all done and put on my stiletto heels.

We sat at a table playing truth or dare. Tim asked me, I responded dare knowing that he wanted to know if my tits were real. I don't like telling people normally. He then dared me to flirt with the bartender for free drinks. I opened the dress up in the front a little and tweeked my nipples. I went over to the bartender who came right to me asking me what he could get for me. I twirled my hair and then touched my nipple. I ordered all 3 of our drinks and I asked him how much. He replied "just keep coming back to me beautiful". I came back to applause from the table. Mark asked Tim truth or dare. He responded with dare. He said I want you to yell out the size of your limp dick. We all laughed. Tim yelled out "I'm 8 inches limp, and pleasure for the hoes when I'm not." Mark and I called him a liar. I knew black men were supposed to be big but that had to be lie.

Later on in the night Mark was loaded and was being a mean drunk like he can be at times. I asked Tim to dance since Mark wasn't much of a dancer. Tim and I were out dancing on the dance floor between everyone. Tim was a great dancer, we were dancing to a bunch of hip hop and club music. I love it when men can dance, we were grinding on each other and getting worked up. I saw he was getting excited and being curious so I rub up against his cock. I was shocked , I had to feel it again. We kept grinding on each other and I kept rubbing my ass on it . I could hear breathe deep. He was so turned on, as was I. As the song ended we went back to check on Mark. Security was kicking him out for being too drunk and passing out. Tim grabbed him and through Mark over his shoulder after taking off his shirt so Mark wouldn't puke on his shirt. I was amazed at Tim's physique. He had the body of a God, he had tattoos all over his arm and chest. I was definitely more turned on than I had ever been.

Mark was in the back seat. I was pissed at him already so I told Tim just to throw him back there and I wasn't going to deal with him tonight. Tim was able to drive since he only had a few drinks. I had about the same but being half his size. Mark passed out before we got on the bridge. While going over the Bay Bridge, Tim told me about how he had never danced with such a sexy woman. I told him that I had never danced with a man that could move like that . Tim then reached over and touched my left nipple through my dress. My pussy was dripping wet, he then touched my other nipple. I glanced back to see Mark passed out. All I could think of was the size of his cock when were dancing. I took his hand sucked on his thumb. I pushed his hand between my legs. He slipped in one of his fingers then two. I then took his hand and sucked my juices off his fingers. I loved seeing his dark hands on my tanned white body. We hit some traffic and we started making out. He was such a great kisser. I reached for his pants. I undid his belt buckle and then his zipper never breaking our kiss. He looked up while working through the traffic. I rubbed the enormous bulge in his boxers. He said "I saw the disbelief in your face when I yelled it out to the bar. You gonna believe it now". I unbuttoned the button on his boxers and out sprung this large organ. His cock was 10" and as thick as my wrist. He wasn't even fully hard. I let out a gasp in surprise. He said "do you believe"? I told him "I believe". Then my sexual instincts took over, I licked his shaft and rubbed his balls. I then worked my way up and down. I finally took him all the way in my mouth. He pulled back my hair and then moved his hand back to my pussy. I was in ecstasy bobbing my head up and down on this stud. I when stroked the shaft up and down and opened my esophagus and let him in as far as I could go. He then grabbed me by my hair and led me up and down the length of his cock. I loved that he took control. I was his cock sucking slut and loved every moment of it. We were back in traffic and I glanced my eyes up and saw the car next to us pointing. I was so turned on to know we were being watched. I went twice as fast and sucked that dick like a real pro. I then felt his cock tense up. I never swallow but that is all I wanted to do when it came to the black stud. Suddenly the largest load I have ever felt filled my mouth and it leaked out of my mouth while I swallowed as much as I could. Tim moaned as he said " you liked sucking that black dick didn't you"? I replied with a nod while I got the cum off my lips. As some got on the front of my dress. Tim told me " I'm gonna tear up your pussy before I leave". I wanted a real man like Tim to be inside my pussy. Tim continued to play with my pussy and nipples until Mark woke up.

Mark had blacked out and was wondering what he missed. We filled him in on everything, well almost everything.

We helped Mark back into bed and I went to babysit Mark. Mark was esleep and Tim was sleeping in the guestroom. All I could think about was getting that large black cock in my pussy and mouth.

The morning came, Mark was the first one up and he was making breakfast. I guess he was hungry after a night of puking that kept me up all night long. I got up in my nightgown a little sexier than what I would wear with a house guest but I wanted Tim to want me again. Tim came in just wearing boxers. I couldn't take my eyes off his body and the bulge in his boxers. When Mark turned away I gave Time a nice shot of my shaved pussy. I could see the movement in his boxers. My nipples were so hard seeing him effected by my playfulness.

All three of us hung out together all day long. We went to the mall. While at lunch I slipped off one of my heels and rubbed Tim's crotch with my foot. He was having a real hard time listening to Mark talk about the good ol'days. We would be walking and Tim would grab my ass and I would try to one up him. I wanted this man bad and did everything to make sure he didn't forget.

We got home after a long day and we all went to bed. Mark was asleep and I couldn't stop thinking about the black cock in the other room. I slipped out of bed and walked into the guest bedroom. There was Tim lying on his back nude without any covers. I was drawn to this black man. I slipped to the bed and put my mouth around his big black cock and started working on his cock and balls. He woke up and said "its about time I've been wanting for that tight pussy of yours". I slipped off my night gown showing off my nipple piercing and the piercing on my clit. I kept working on this stud; the then pulled my pussy to his mouth. He had such a large tongue and before I knew it I was coming. I then straddled that big blak monster cock that I craved. I lowered myself on his cock slowly. I got about 3 inches in and I could feel my pussy being stretched. The sharp pain was only superceded by the excitement and pure pleasure. He slowly worked in his cock 8 then 9 inches. All the time his hand playing with my nipples. When he got his entire cock in I cried out with my hand over my mouth. He was touching places that no white male have ever touched.

I went into a moan. I could feel him tense up and cum inside my moist stretched pussy.

I asked him " How does that white pussy feel"? As I broke into orgasmic state which seemed like one never ending orgasm. He came but he was still hard.

He said "It's the tightest pussy I have every felt." He then grabbed my hips and moved me back and forth on his cock.

I could feel his cock getting harder again. I moaned.

This was definitely the best sex ever. I cried out in ecstasy.

I came again, and again and again I was out of my mind. I pulled myself off of him and leaned my ass towards me. He then attacked my pussy doggy style. I could hear and feel his balls slapping my ass.

He asked "Who's white whore are you"?

I replied in a moan " I'm your white whore. This pussy is yours"

I then came again for the fifteen time. Mark had never got me to cum more than twice with his 5 inch cock. Hell I never knew I a man cock could grow to 10 inches which made him twice the man Mark was

I had never been with a real man till now and I was feeling the difference.

I moaned out "I want your cum in my pussy, I want to feel your black seed"

He then picked up the pace and we both moaned in ecstasy. I then rolled over and we held each other. I told my black lover that I didn't want him to leave on Sunday. He said that he wanted to fuck my pussy everyday. I told him that he will have to come back soon and I would eventually make some trips out to Florida to be with him for some crazy sex.

After Tim left Mark and I continued on with our lives and I would always tell him to invite over Tim. He was a sweet guy. He would tease me saying he was "black". I told him that I like him and way and that this was a new me. If only he knew the me, like my black cock stud fucking his little white whore like the slut only Tim could bring out in me and I love being that slut for him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very nice story. I would love to have a visitor over like Mark.