About Me

My photo
Real life Black Master with over 15 years of real life experience with cum sluts, subs, sex slaves, white cuckold couples

Saturday, February 2, 2008

I'm black cock slut now

My name is Karen and I have a secret I have to get off my chest. First of all a little something about myself. I'm 27 years old and someone that cares about their body a great deal. I am a white girl and I have short dyed blonde hair, and a 5'3" athletic petite frame. My tits are quite perky but just a 30C, but my ass is where I get all my compliments. I have been married for just under a year to a great guy. I am very much in love but with my husband he is in great shape but a below average lover. His equipment is adequate but doesn't really satisfy my pussy. I have been working for a large corporation for 4 years now. It's a job I need because my husband doesn't make enough to take care of me. Its quite disappointing but I have never had someone care about me so much.

My boss Dana is a very good looking black man early 30's who is very valuable to the company. He is always asking me to go on vacations with him to Atlantic City , Las Vegas or the Caman Islands. I have been in with my husband since just after high school and not available or I would have jumped at the chance to be with this great looking powerful man. If it weren't for my looks I would have been out of this job a long time ago. I don't have a great work ethic and like to spend most of my time pampering myself on long lunches.

Well it was a Wednesday morning at work.. Dana had let me slide again after being late. It was the eighth time since the New Year. I was wearing my favorite jeans that frame my tight ass and a tight top that showed of my perky tits. He kept coming by my desk and checking out my cleavage. I loved the attention; it was so much fun to flirt with him knowing he always wanted me.

My girlfriends around the office always thought I was crazy for not taking Dana up on his offers. My friend Belinda had slept with him after one of the Xmas Parties a few years back and said he was a well endowed man. Belinda emailed me just before lunch talking about the 10 inch trouser snake that Dana has. We kept sending emails back and forth, I replied to one of the emails saying I don't fuck nigga cock. What I didn't realize is that the email I replied to was Dana's. Amongst all the emailing I hadn't realized that Dana had emailed me asking me to pick up his lunch. I was so scared, I could really lose my job or some racial slur like that.

Five minutes later I was told by Dana to meet him in the conference room. I was so terrified. I would do anything to keep that job, I need it to keep the house and my car.

Well we me up in the conference room and my union rep wasn't present. I didn't say anything figuring she was running late. Dana told me that he didn't know how he could keep me on after such a slur. I tried to tell him it was a joke with another co-worker but slurs like that aren't easily for given. I told him I would do anything, I saw his eyes light up, he stepped towards me and grabbed my ass with his strong hands. He bent down and gave me the most passionate kiss I have ever had. I could feel my pussy start to tingle, this beautiful black man was making my panties so wet. He then grabbed at my boobs and took my top off. He then moved me down to my knees where I unbuckled his belt and rubbed the front of his expensive slacks. I could feel his large cock and I couldn't wait to take his cock in my mouth. His pants dropped to the ground and I took down his boxers. I put his semi-hard cock in my hand and stroked his shaft. I then licked his balls and stroked his cock. Then I placed my mouth around his cock and put as much of it as I could in my mouth. He was so large that I could only get half of his cock in my mouth. He was guiding me up and down his shaft with his hand on the back of my head. It was only a matter of time before he shot his load in my mouth and I took every drop. To make it even more exciting the blinds were half drawn where we could see out but others really couldn't see in. We went back to work and my nipples were so hard poking through my top. My hair a mess after the face fucking I took. I was so turned on I didn't care if anyone knew. I had to have that cock in my pussy after seeing and sucking the cock.

I went home that night and fucked my husband like I had never done before. I was still unsatisfied having not cum. I then went to the bathroom drew a bath while my husband was sleeping and got myself off in the bath tub thinking of Dana's humongous cock. I decided I was going to come in the office all sexy and get that cock that I'm craving.

I woke up the next day as excited as could be. I put on my sexiest business suit the one with the short skirt where I would have to watch myself so I don't show my pussy to the world. I put on a tight white top no bra so my tits were visible to the naked eye. I shaved my pretty pussy and put on my stiletto heels. I got looks from everyone at work. I got in and went straight into Dana's office and told him to close the blinds. He did and I jumped on him. He tore off my shirt and the buttons went flying, he licked my hard nipples and I rubbed his cock. I told him how bad I wanted him and he said that his nigga cock was ready. He laid me on his desk and pulled my skirt up to see my freshly shaved pussy. He licked my pussy, I was holding back my screams as he brought me to my first orgasm with his tongue. I told him my pussy was yearning for his big black cock. He took it out and slowing rubbed it against my slit. I was wetter for this black man than I had ever been for any white man. He then slowly slid his cock in my pussy. I scratched my nails into his back and he slowly put his cock in my slit inch by inch. I felt his cock just stretching my tight pussy. He slowly forced the entire length in. I came for the second time. He slowly pick up the pace and started to pound my pussy. I was dizzy with ecstasy. He then picked me up and put and sat back on his chair, I then lowered my pussy onto his black cock. I went up and down pressing on his muscular chest. We went at it for sometime, I was not used to having sex for so long. We were already an hour and twenty minutes in,and I had lost count of how many times this big black man had make my little pink pussy com forhim. It was almost as if he had taken control of my pussy cause it was happy to cum for him over and over and over again, at this rate I knew my pussy would not be happy unless he was inside of me. He then bent me over his desk and proceeded to pound my pussy. I came 2 more times as he was reaching places no one had ever reached. I looked in the glass seeing the beautiful black man pound my pussy as it went into continuous orgasms. I could feel his cock start to twinge and his breathing began to labor. He tensed up and shot his load in my pussy. I could feel his seed leaking out my pussy. I turned around and clean his black instrument of all the remaining cum and pussy juices. As he grunted trying to hold back the sounds of pleasure coming from his mouth.

We have made sex in the workplace a more frequent thing. My pussy needs it and he can't get enough of my tight ass. I had slept with my a few white men but this is the only stud I have ever had. He is pushing to tap my virgin ass, I think I might just let him do it. Whom am I kidding if he ask for it I know I will not resist him and he knows I will let him do whatever he wants to my body for I can't fight him my body just desires to submit to his will. I never thought I would enjoy swallowing a man cum now I fnd myself sitting at my desk often times digging his cum out of my pussy to eat, he loves it when I come into his office and sit on his couch and eat his cum out of my freshly fucked bare pussy. Since he and started fucking I no longer bother with wearing panties they only get in the way and he doesn't like them and neither do I want him to always have easy and quick access. For instance he has fucked in the elevator and the parking garage up against my car, in the board room, the conference room, and the bathroom....

We set up a trip to Vegas, I has never gotten high roller treatment and was looking forward to it. I will let you know how my Vegas trip goes soon. Hope my husband doesn't find out, oh well.

No comments: