About Me

My photo
Real life Black Master with over 15 years of real life experience with cum sluts, subs, sex slaves, white cuckold couples

Saturday, February 2, 2008

Blonde delight

"He's black." The words hit me like a freight train barreling down the track. There were probably no more than fifteen black students in the entire high school and not many more in the whole town. Of course, the junior college attracted minorities, especially athletes who hoped to make it to a major college after they got their academics together. And Lisa's new friend is an athlete.

"So you're family doesn't know about this?"

"You got to be kidding! No one knows about this." I found myself again pondering whether she was doing the deed with this guy. Could she possibly be making love with a black guy? The thought seemed too bizarre to even consider! And yet, there were the sexy clothes and the knowing looks... I was in shock.

"You won't tell will you?" I shook my head no, trying to collect my wits before I said anything. When words finally came out, they seemed to pour from my mouth, without any thinking whatsoever.

"Are you fucking this guy?" I saw her face flush and knew the answer before she could even speak. I felt my breathing come to a stop as I waited.

"Yes," her eyes lifted, long lashes fluttering until our gaze met, "he's incredible!" Air rushed out of my lungs and I collapsed against the back of the seat. We'd always heard the rumor about black guys, about their big cocks and passionate ways. What was that line? "Once you've tried black, you'll never go back," something like that I mused.

"Man, oh man. I sure hope you're using birth control." Lisa smiled, relieved that I was more concerned about safety than the fact she was doing it with a black guy a couple of years older than she was.

"I'm on the pill silly." Lisa reached over and took my hand. I could feel the intense heat in her palm and knew she was excited. She wanted to talk to me, to tell me about her incredible secret.

"His name is Matthew." I ate another french fry and settled against the door to peer over at my friend who seemed ready to tell me a story that had until that moment been a secret. I found myself getting excited, caught up in Lisa's apparent arousal.

"He's really good looking. He's pretty intense but I kind of like that. You know, he's confident and sorta takes what he wants in life."

"Including you, it seems." Lisa smiled, tossing her head as she threw her hair off her face. It was a move I knew, one that was definitely sexy.

"Yeah, including me."

"So, is he as good as they say?" Her face flushed and she dropped her eyes. Her words came out slowly.

"He's really big." I knew instantly what she was saying. The guy was hung. Since I hadn't even had a normal cock in me at that time, I had no way of even contemplating a big cock, or what it would feel like either in my pussy or my mouth. Lisa's eyes met mine again.

"It's unbelievable making out with him. He's so hot and that thing of his is so big it drives me wild!"

"God, it makes me hot just listening to you."

"Yeah, it makes me hot talking about it."

"So where do you guys go?" Turning to more practical matters seemed easier than hanging out with this subject.

"He's got an apartment near the campus. His roommate doesn't seem to mind my stopping over." I suddenly had images of Lisa making it with two guys, an image at once shocking and more than a little exciting.

"Matt and Brad attended the same high school. Brad's a football player."

"Brad's black too?"

"Of course he is, silly." I could tell from her expression that she was beginning to wonder at my curiosity.

"You want to go out with him? He's really cool." I felt my heart leap in my chest at the idea of going out with a black guy, but hearing about Lisa's experience made the possibility more than a little intriguing. How would it be, losing my virginity to a big black man?

"Tell me more."

II

It was the following Friday when the big event happened. We borrowed Jake's car again, a remarkable event in itself. He was spending the weekend with his girl friend at her family's cabin and drove up with them. Lisa told me we were going to Matt's place to party, which was what we often did on weekends. But the fact this would be the first time I'd hung out with black guys was more than a little disturbing, especially since I knew my best friend was fucking one of them and probably doing other unspeakable things as well. I'd dressed casually for the occasion, telling myself this was no big deal. I was only half surprised when Lisa arrived wearing a skimpy blue camisole filled with her perky breasts and short skirt that showed off her tanned legs. I couldn't help but wonder whether she was wearing panties. Clearly she wasn't wearing a brassiere. I leaned against the car door as we drove, gazing over at my friend, knowing for certain that this was going to get awfully hot, awfully quickly. My juices began flowing as I peered down at Lisa's breasts, quickly discerning the aroused nipples poking through the thin material.

"Welcome." Matt was gorgeous! He took Lisa's hand and leaned close to kiss her cheek with full, luscious lips. Lisa leaned into him, pressing her body against his. He lifted his dark brown eyes to meet my gaze, a wide smile showing his perfect white teeth.

"You must be Carrie. Come on in." I followed Lisa who moved past Matt. He held my gaze and leaned closer to offer me a kiss. I instinctively paused, my heart pounding in my chest as soft lips touched my cheek and slender fingers slid around my waist to draw me closer. I lost my balance and stumbled toward Lisa's friend and lover, the back of my left hand suddenly pressing against Matt's crotch. Matt's hands steadied me as I pulled back, eyes lowered to avoid meeting this black man's gaze. I could feel the color rising in my face. Images flooded my mind, images born of fantasies that had plagued me ever since my conversation with Lisa. A black man's cock, a huge cock I'd suddenly touched! Shivers shot down my spine as I pulled away from Matt's grip and quickly stepped behind Lisa, walking along the dimly lit hall as I tried to clear my mind. Lisa's hips swung liquidly from side to the side causing the short skirt to twirl around the prominent cheeks of her sexy bottom. Suddenly everything felt charged with sexuality. I could feel the juices lubricating my genitals as though my pussy was getting ready for a black cock.

When we arrived at the living room of this old, rambling apartment we discovered Matt's friend sitting on the sofa. He definitely looked like a football player, his chest and arms heavily muscled. His skin glistened, a rich black that was much darker than his friend. He pushed himself off the sofa and unfolded his massive body. His waist was small as were his hips. He must have been 6"2" at least, a mountain of a man! I swallowed, meeting Brad's gaze and shyly returning his smile. Matt introduced me while Lisa stepped to Brad's side and reached up to give him a quick kiss on the cheek. Clearly they'd met before.

"So, anyone want a drink?"

We had some wine and then Matt brought out his stash of marijuana, expertly rolling a joint that soon was passing from hand to hand. Music was playing but the scene was mellow, not jagged. The grass was helping me relax, though when Lisa eased onto Matt's lap and slid her arm around his shoulder I felt a twinge of anxiety. I was alone on the sofa with Brad, both of us peering toward the couple settling into the overstuffed chair. By this time we were on our third joint. Matt and Lisa were sharing one and so were Brad and I. We'd slid closer to make it easier to pass the joint. I was feeling good!

When Lisa and Matt started making out I stared openly, my mind melting. Matt's full lips spread over Lisa's mouth as a deep kiss commenced, pink tongues passing from mouth to mouth. My breathing was becoming ragged as I watched these young lovers, the handsome black dude enveloping this curvaceous white girl who happened to be my best friend. Matt's fingers were rising from Lisa's thigh, and I knew instantly where they were headed!

I wasn't disappointed. Matt's long, dark fingers spread atop Lisa's sumptuous breast, gently squeezing before coming together to capture the nipple at the center of the mound. I could hear Lisa's moan even with their mouths were still glued together. My friend surely knew where this foreplay was leading. Matt's fingers trailed down Lisa's belly, quickly easing beneath the skirt now riding up along Lisa's thighs as they fell slowly open. The fingers pushed the skirt higher and I could see I'd been right. Lisa wasn't wearing panties! Fingertips were pressing into the lush curls covering Lisa's genitals. Legs spread wider, giving both Brad and I an unhindered view of a caress clearly well-practiced by these two lovers. I glanced over at my seat mate, half afraid of what I might see, eyes instantly dropping to Brad's lap, where stout fingers were nudging a prominent bulge that suggested he too was ready for action. I sighed, tearing my eyes from his fingers to return my attention to my best friend.

Lisa was sprawled across Matt's lap, legs spread wide apart and both she and her lover were peering down at Matt's fingers working their magic. They seemed completely oblivious to our presence, totally immersed in their own passion! I watched in awe as a long finger disappeared between Lisa's thighs. The expression on Lisa's face spoke of her profound excitement. When her eyes lifted to meet mine I could see the fire! The smile lifting the corner of her lips told me she was enjoying showing off for me with her black lover, this handsome man who knew so much about loving a woman.

I noticed that Matt's other hand was opening the front of his trousers. My breathing almost stopped as I contemplated where this drama was leading. With surprising dexterity this young stud slid his cock free of his trousers, the incredibly long, thick organ rising black against the pale skin at the inside of Lisa's thighs. Suddenly my friend's fingers were gripping the thick member, squeezing the bulging crown. I watched wide-eyed as Lisa slid forward, pulling the head of Matt's cock toward her naked crotch. I knew I was about to watch my friend fuck her black lover, to see that monstrous cock slide into her waiting pussy. I moaned deep within my chest, unable to stop myself. I quickly glanced over at Brad and wasn't at all surprised to see that he was in the midst of opening his jeans as well. I stared at his fingers releasing the brass button at the waistband and then pulling the zipper down. The faded denim parted and I saw black skin, nothing more! I was stunned as I stared at his fingers ease into the opening and then begin pulling free the cock that had produced that huge bulge. I gasped when the monstrous thing arose from his jeans. It was even bigger than Matt's!

My heart was pounding in my chest. I'd touched a boy's cock once through his clothes, but I'd never been this close to a naked erection before. I vaguely recalled seeing my dad naked, his shriveled organ buried in curls covering the juncture of his thighs. The black thing waving in the air not more than a foot from where I sat looked more like the end of a baseball bat than a man's penis! I quickly averted my eyes, only to find myself staring at another huge cock, this one sliding between my best friend's thighs and into her naked pussy.

When I felt movement on the sofa next to me I braced myself, thinking I was about to be attacked by a horny black man. I turned again toward Brad who was standing up. His cock thrust away from his flat belly, looking even bigger as he moved. I watched struck dumb as he shuffled around the chair where Lisa was now seated atop Matt's curving cock until he was directly above her. Lisa's eyes met mine again for an instant, then lifted as her head tilted back to peer up at Matt. He stepped closer, his long, thick cock in his fist as he bent his knees and touched the bulging tip against Lisa's upturned lips. An instant later the crown slid into Lisa's waiting mouth!

I could have died! My best friend was sucking one black man while another one fucked her! Matt reached down and slid the straps of Lisa's camisole off her shoulders, his fingers quickly spreading over her bare breasts as the garment slid down. I fell against the cushions, eyes heavy with excitement as I stared at the three lovers pleasuring each other. Lisa was hungrily sucking the big black cock sliding in and out of her mouth. I stared at her lips, tongue sliding out to tease the sensitive skin circling the bulging crown of Brad's cock. I was only half aware of my fingers wedged between my thighs pressing into my own tender center. I'd never been this hot before in my life!

Matt was lifting his hips, his thick cock sliding in and out of Lisa's pussy. I could see the tender lips parting to accommodate his huge organ, even as the lips of her mouth formed around the even bigger cock sliding in and out. Then I noticed Brad's eyes on me, a smile slowly lifting the corner of his lips. My heart was pounding in my chest. I knew the evening wouldn't end before that wicked looking erection was between my legs, doing to me what Matt was doing at that very moment to my best friend. Brad stepped back, fingers releasing his cock, which instantly sprang away from Lisa's lips. I could see the bewilderment on her face as one half of her pleasure was suddenly taken from her. Her head tilted down, eyes opening once again and meeting my gaze. She'd forgotten I was there, a look of recognition finally crossing her face. Then she was smiling, glancing over at Brad walking behind her chair and slowly approaching me. My eyes followed his progress as well, moving quickly from his handsome face to stare openly at that monstrous instrument of pleasure and, at least for me, in that moment, terror. As much as I wanted that beautiful thing, it scared the shit out of me!

He leaned over, offering his full lips and I instinctively raised my mouth to welcome the kiss. He eased next to me as the kiss quickly deepened. The heavy organ was pressing against my thigh as we turned into an embrace, but his fingers spreading over me breast caught my attention. Our tongues danced together and the fact this man was black seemed to melt from my awareness. His lips were soft against mine, his tongue practiced in the arts of kissing, his fingers gentle as they teased my nipples and squeezed my breasts. This was no fumbling boy making love with me, this was a real man. I moaned as fingers slid down my belly and began opening the front of my jeans. I knew I could never say no to this man, at this moment. It seemed so right to give myself to him, to accept that huge cock he was offering me. I lifted my hips as he began dragging the garment over my hips and off my bottom. Our lips parted and I peered down at the cock still rampant with excitement. Brad was going to get some white pussy tonight and I was going to get some black cock!

I fell back against the cushions, my jeans sliding from beneath my bottom. Brad kneeled at my feet to remove my shoes and finish the job of stripping my jeans off. I inadvertently lifted my eyes, focusing quickly on the scene now playing out across the way. Lisa had slid to the floor next to Brad and was busily applying her lips and tongue to the glistening cock that only a moment before had been sliding in and out of her pussy. I stared wide-eyed as my best friend demonstrated the skills she'd been practicing with this black cock. To call it a form of worship would not be too strong a statement. Her mouth moved up and down the length of the thick shaft as her lips and tongue applied themselves to caress the rigid member. Fluid oozed from the tip, whether the aftermath of orgasm or the precursor I wasn't certain at the moment. But then Lisa was taking the tip in her mouth, busily sucking as her tongue slid along the underside of the cock.

My reverie was broken by the shocking sensation of lips touching my bare leg. Brad was kissing the top of my thigh, lips moving along the tanned skin in a direction that meant but one thing. His fingers were already playing across the white cotton pouch where my panties covered my aching genitals. When the fingertips made contact with my clitoris I moaned, hips jerking off the cushion. My legs fell open of their own accord, there was simply no way I could resist this caress, resist this lover. Then he was shifting on the floor, shuffling on his knees until he was positioned between my legs. He met my gaze for an instant, a soft smile on his lush lips.
Without comment he lowered his head, eyes leaving mine as they focused on my loins. I stared down at black fingers against the white cotton, then lower to where that huge cock still rose rigid from the open front of Brad's jeans. But then his face blocked my view and my attention was directed to the lips making contact with the cotton. I'd heard about this kiss, but had no idea how excruciatingly sweet it could be to have a mouth on your genitals. The next thing I knew fingers were pulling my panties to one side, followed instantly by soft, moist lips and tongue moving against my most sensitive flesh. I moaned again, reaching out to grasp Brad's head. The tight curls surprised me, but only for a moment. All my attention was now riveted to the touch of tongue slithering through moist folds of flesh. When the tongue finally made contact with my swollen clitoris I exploded! I knew the shriek that filled the room belonged to me, but for the life of me I was unaware of making the sound. My body heaved off the sofa, but the lips and tongue remained fixed to my exposed pussy. I came again with only slightly less power.

My body felt suddenly spent and I sunk into the cushions as Brad lifted his face to show me his full lips smeared with juices from my body and his mouth. In a slow, lascivious movement he moved his tongue around his lips, the glistening pink slab promising more pleasure to come. But then he was unfolding his long body from the floor. I lay collapsed on the sofa peering up at him as he stripped off his jeans and underpants. I knew he would want reciprocation, that the long, thick cock rising from his muscled belly was ready from service.

I knew what he wanted. I'd seen hardcore videos my father thought he'd hidden. I'd been waiting to taste a boy's cock in my mouth, but I'd never dreamed it would be anything like this! I stared at the thing as he stood in front of me. I could feel his eyes staring down at me and knew I had to do something. I pushed myself off the cushions, telling myself that it would all be okay. I'd seen Lisa sucking Matt's cock. I could do that. I slid off the edge of the sofa and onto the floor. Brad turned to face me, his cock only inches from my face. I stared at the monstrous thing that had so captivated my imagination from the moment I'd first seen it emerge from the front of his jeans. I leaned closer, tongue extending tentatively.

Oh my god! The skin is like silk against my tongue. I knew in that moment that I was lost, that what I'd witnessed in Lisa's eyes as she worshipped Matt's beautiful black cock was happening for me as well. I closed my eyes, tongue beginning to explore as I kissed the bulging crown and then allowed it to slip between my lips. It was like a huge popsicle, my own living, black popsicle that I could suck on all night long! I groaned at the thought, the juices flowing once again between my thighs. I'd died and gone to heaven!

In truth, heaven arrived some minutes later as I spread my legs to accept the black stud offering the glistening tip of his cock. To my great relief Brad was gentle with me that night, easing the spongy crown between the saliva smeared lips of my pussy. Inch, by inexorable inch it slid deeper. I lay there wide-eyed peering up at those coal black eyes staring down at me, my body completely open to this stranger. The pain lasted only an instant but the pressure continued as Brad's cock slid to the depths of my being. I don't know how long we lay like that, but I eventually had to move my hips, to lift myself toward my lover. Before long I was throwing myself at him, impaled on that rigid cock. Fingers cradled my bottom, lifting me to meet each powerful thrust. Time and space melted for me. Everything in that room disappeared except that cock, that monstrous black cock that seemed to be splitting my slender body apart. And eventually it did come apart as an explosive orgasm overwhelmed my senses which lead into what seemed like an hour long orgam. but I think it was more like ten minutes. little did I know the average white girl did not reach that kind of orgasm with a white boy nor did I know the eleven orgasms I would be having that night would be more than most white females ever had. I was loving this and could get addicted to this very easily. Now I understood how beautiful white girls could fall in love with black men. Collapsing against the cushions the thought crossed my mind that this kind of sex could be addictive. Oh my god, what a way to go!

No comments: